• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern What would happen if I clicked here?

(Before anything, just check this out and tell me it's not beautiful)
919377.jpg

Hoi Hoi! Your 'local' lonely friend is back at it! Roleplay recruitment it is!

First things first, I'm going to present myself! ヾ(^-^)ノ

-My name is Martin, a 21 y/o guy who lives in France, which means that we probably won't have the same time zone! I'm kinda studying for my exams but I always have plenty of time to roleplay! (thanks to the pandemic in a way hehe)
-I love memes, anime and food. Yeah just a basic guy.
-I hate having to clean dishes in the afternoon. Weird.

Anyway! Let's find out more about my roleplay preferences/abilities!

-I'd say myself good in English, even though I can't provide the TOP quality answers or word diversifying you're probably looking for. I generally write around a paragraph or two, but of course depending on the response before I can be more or less inspired!
-I enjoy doing MxF roleplay. ~ I'm so sorry if this might offend you in some way, but I'd rather like my partner to be a female as I feel quite uncomfortable when it's a male doing it. I know it's probably one of the worst way to say this, so sorry ( T ʖ̯ T)~
-I'm kind of a loner shy guy, so will my characters (the type of guy that just blushes around for everything), even if they'll eventually open up some more!
-When I make my characters, I often send a single character sheet, but I wouldn't mind doing multiple for you choose out from!

Yay yay! I'm getting more and more confident on writing this (❁´◡`❁)

Let's head to the plot setting!

-I've been doing quite some roleplays, but right now I'm craving for a slice of life anime romance type of! (Something looking like "Toradora" Or "Oreshura" kind of.)
(Of course, I'd be down to listen to some of your ideas! I don't want to be the only one enjoying this (๑•̀д•́๑))

This part is so short ;-;

Alright here's a couple things I'll expect from you:
-I'm not very needy, but at least an answer per day would be great!
-Write as much as you can. I don't really mind getting a one line answer or a novel, I just need it to be answerable for me. I'll also try my best but as said before, I'm not Shakespeare so I won't require you to be the best!

Hmm... I think everything is good now! Hope I'll heard from you soon! Have a great day!

This thread's sponsored by: RAID_Shadow_Legends_logo.png

hey martin -- do you have any sample prompts you'd like to try, or at least hash out?

The raid meme is the real seller here XD
Just kidding! Ill pm you.

hey martin -- do you have any sample prompts you'd like to try, or at least hash out?
Sure thing! I was thinking something like:
Muse A is the popular one in school. Top student, lots of friends all of that. Muse B is more like the lonely one, always by itself. /Classmates/ Muse A is new to school, so Muse B has to show him/her around./ Boarding school, etc. Sorry if my ideas are a little messy ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back