Anime & Manga What upcoming anime show airing in 2018 will you be watching?

I'm just curious to see what the masses are interested in this upcoming year. 2017 is finally coming to a close, which means new anime!
What will you be watching? ☆~(ゝ。∂)

Hmm. Probably Boku no Hero Academia Season 3. Not sure if Shokugeki no Soma will get a season 4, but I think it will. Overlord Season 2. Hm... not really sure what is airing next year. Oh Fate/Extra Last Encore

In another world with my smartphone is something Im waiting for in 2018.

Anyone heard of ISLAND? It's going to be an adaptation of a visual novel.

Winter 2018:
Series-
Overlord s2
Nanatsu no Taizai S2
Fate/Extra Encore
Death March Kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousokyoku
Gin no Guardian S2
Karakai Jozou No Takagi-san
Kokkoku
Gakuen Babysitters
Mitsuboshi Colors
Marchen Madchen
Hankata Tonkotsu Ramens

Movies-
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Movie: Take on me
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouc II- Handou
Sayonara no Asa ni Yakusoku no Hana wo Kazarou

Spring 2018:
Series-
Boku No Hero S3
Saredo Tsumibito wa Ryuu to Odoru
Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro
Shyian Pin Jiating

Movies-
Digimon Tri Adventure 6: Bokura no Mirai

Other: One punch man S2 and Made in Abyss S2 and hopefully Tokyo Ghoul S3

Um well....

Digimon Tri

And that's pretty much it. Unless of course next year is when that apparent new season of Ouran High School Host Club comes out, then THAT, TOO!

The more I look at it, the more sparse the Winter Season seems? At least in my opinion. Lotta season twos and probably short form series(ugh)

What I will be watching Winter 2018
Shokugeki no Soma and The Ancient Magus Bride (Two Left Over Series)
Overlord Season 2 and Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu (Two Season Two's)
Fate/Extra: Last Encore (A spin off. Nero is better than Tamamo. Fite me)
Violet Evergarden, Citrus, and Koi wa Ameagari no You ni (3 original series.)

As for Spring, well not enough has been announced/put up on LiveChart. There are at least three that I am looking forward to.

Boku no Hero Academia Season 3
Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
Jikken-hin Kazoku: Creatures Family Days

Other Anime probably coming out next year: One Punch Man Season 2, Shokugeki no Soma Season 4.

I'm just curious to see what the masses are interested in this upcoming year. 2017 is finally coming to a close, which means new anime!
What will you be watching? ☆~(ゝ。∂)
Overlord and Nanatsu no taizai although i prefer overlord he is too OP.

Golden Kamuy. I might actually watch it week by week rather than waiting for most of the episodes to air before starting! I suppose I'll watch the third season of My Hero Academia as well but I still haven't finished the second.

There's a few other shows I'm curious about but I'm going to wait for them to actually finish airing before I look into them.

I have to finish this season of Gintama, and watch the next (and last :c) one.
One Punch Man for sure!
the new Card Captor Sakura, probably. and the new FLCL!
and waiting for the next season of Haikyuu, whenever it will be ; w ;

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to the Junji Ito Collection next month and A.I.C.O. Incarnation in the spring.

It's a good year for body horror. < 3

HMM well since the MP100 manga just ended, im excited for that to be coming back w/ a second season, along with BNHA S3 (honestly, if Studio Bones is working on it, im PROBABLY gonna watch it)

Also FINALLY KYOANI IS PUTTING OUT VIOLET EVERGARDEN AND IM TRYING NOT TO SUCCUMB TO THE HYPE BUT I AM a wee bit tiny tiny smidgen excited.
I heard Karakai Jōzu no Takagi-san is getting an adaptation as well, so i'm pumped for that, and of i'm still praying and sacrificing my soul to David Productions for JoJo Part 5, but i'm not expecting that until the winter/fall season, or beyond my lifetime-- there's no in-between.

Steins;Gate 0 fUCK YES FINALLY i'm Kurisu deprived ;-; Violent Evergarden looks great but lets be honest anything Kyoto Animation makes is like black tar heroin for the eyes. There's also: Tokyo Ghoul:Re, Overlord II, One Punch Man 2, Code Geass, Evangelion, SDS, and of course, Sword Art Online: Alicization.

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail Fairy Tail Fairy Tail Fairy Tail Fairy Tail Fairy Tail

Also My Hero Academia S3 for sure. Caligula looks pretty cool as well.

Also hoping that someone announces No Game No Life S2.

...But mostly Fairy Tail

Violet Evergarden and Fate/Extra: Last Encore. Junji Ito collection looks cool too.

As for movies...Mazinger Z Infinity of course.

I'm excited about Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 even though some episode already aired. Also, I'm super super excited for Bungou Stray Dogs: Dead Apple, Attack on Titans Season 3, hopefully, Noragami Season 3, and Persona 5 the anime adaptation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back