• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

Minity: Skyrim
"I know this part of the world like the back of my hands, I'll show you." Minity said
Serana studied Celebrimbor "What are you?"
"He'll explain later. But the moment Sigmund discovers I have escaped from my prison, he'll go for the children."

Serana nodded "I'll get the horses."
"No need. Our armoured friend here has a transport of his own. Faster than a horse and...More subtle than a dragon.

Minity ran deeper into the house, seeing a wooden mannequin with her Nightingale over it. Next to it was a large chest Minity started to go through, finding her weapons and gear. As she started gearing up, she felt a hand touch her shoulder. Taking it in her own Minity took a deep breath.

It was taking everything Minity had not to break down. For such a long time she had assumed that Sigmund had either killed or used some kind of magic on her wife to make her forget she existed. He'd said the same about the rest of the region and it's Jarls. And yet, all it took was telling Serana the truth. Even their home looked the same. The furniture, the designs of the walls...It was all as Minity had last seen it.
Although it was quiet. No children running through the halls, no music playing from a travelling Bard and no dogs barking.

"What did he do to you?" Serana asked, softly
Minity tightly clenched her fists, her hands violently shaking.

"Right now, the children come first. Focus on them for Sigmund will use them against us to get what he wants. And I refuse to let that happen. Just focus on having my back in case we run into him."
Serana helped Minity to her feet and gently kissed her on the lips "I can do that."
"I know."

Geared up, the two of them ran outside to the Basilisk.
"I still have that hammer. I'll strike it against the walls of Whiterun when we arrive." Minity told Talion
Kot looks towards Serana "She'll be okay. And this Sigmund is not going to get away. If we're lucky, we might even find a few of my brothers or sisters in Skyrim. The more of us, the worse it gets for him." He said with a grin on his face behind his helmet. Kot gets towards his Baslisk after Minity. "I'll need your direction to get to Whiterun." he said to Minity while getting back onto his Baslisk. Offering a hand to get on as well.

Sigmund grinned "It's the strangest thing, really." He said with a chuckle. With a wave of his hand, the weapons Ulfi had in her shop lifted into the air and pointed themselves at the customer. She backed up against one of the walls, a look of terror in her eyes.
"Make a move against me and this woman dies." He chuckled "You want that on your conscience then go ahead, attack me. I'll kill more before we're done."

"What I want is you, Ulfi. I want you to come with me, quietly. I'm not going to harm you or anybody else, I just can't have another Dragonborn running around while I work. You'd only get in my way."
Ulfi glares daggers at Sigmund as he holds the costumer hostage. "You make a bad decission, you snake." she snaps to him. She does slowly move her hands up in surrender. After a moment, she whispers "Tiid... Klo Ul!" As time slows down, she makes a sprint towards the customer and tries to push her fast out of the shop and out of harms way while also making a grab for her own Dragonbone Greatsword. Having at least 16 seconds to do so. "Call the Guards!" she yells after the customer when time returns and succeeds doing so before she quickly turns herself to Sigmund. "No hostage, no games. Just and me... Dovakhiin." she said with anger.

Spider-Man
New York City

"I don't know, maybe I didn't have internet for like, two months, who knows? I do. You don't. So don't try and judge me for not knowing what the team that ditched me said." Peter replied, clenching his fists as D.Va continued to tell him how much of a dick he was being. "Well sorry for, ya know, being corrupted by that black slime. And, I don't know if you can tell, but this isn't the same symbiote. No host, not black. A lot more of a murderous personality, so, I don't think the cease fire applies to this one, do you?"

The red symbiote turned into a puddle of red goop, melting out of the webbing as it crept towards the S.H.E.I.L.D agents, slithering underneath them before suddenly engulfing one of them, silently bonding to it. The symbiote hid itself by camouflaging itself in with the rest of the S.H.E.I.L.D armor. The agent then turned to another and began firing at his comrade, laughing like a maniac. "Two spiders for me to squash? And what is this...who ordered the Chinese take out?" The symbiote infected agent chuckled through a hiss. "The itsy bitsy spider blah blah blah blah blah blah..." He sang, forming his hand into an axe and swinging at the older Spider-Man, walking forward. "Stay here and fight and get your heart torn out..."

Peter rolled his eyes. "Hey, that's not how the song goes!" Parker yelled, shooting a web at the symbiote's face. "And quite frankly, I don't like your version...it gives me the creeps."

"And who do we have here?" The symbiote asked with a surprise, leaping away from the older Spider-Man and landing on Peter, pinning him to the ground as the red tendrils sharpened into a spike and began to press it into his chest. "A Peter Parker who is scared of me...and one who has never seen me before in his life? Ha! Oh, you're gonna taste even better than I had hoped!"

"In your dreams, man. And seriously, brush your teeth or use some mouth wash!"

"I'm sorry, I like the taste of blood to stay in my mouth!"

"Ew dude...gross! To much information!" Peter shouted, kicking the symbiote off of him, jumping over to the other Spider-Man. "So, do you have a name for this dude? And how does he know my name?"
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Indian Empire
"There is a crisis in in the Xing Empire that I've had my eye on." Ghandi stated "To a random observer, it might look like a terrorist attack but there is one factor that will likely cause some panic."
Ghandi's expression turned even more grim "The return of a creature named Gluttony. A foul monster created by twisted Alchemy. He was believed to be dead, but with his return some military personnel will be called to an emergency meeting."

Taking a few steps forwards, Ghandi took one deep breath "The people of Xing attacked India. Their military executed a child and the following war killed hundreds of my men. No ceasefires or agreements will stop me from repaying them in kind. My scout already has a location, I just need you to carry out the attack...Xing will view it as another move by Gluttony's friends and the nation will be thrown into further panic. After that..."

Ghandi's cane touched the ground as he took one final step "Well, I suppose you can figure that part out for yourself. A stealth plane is on it's way to your location. Gather what you need and meet with the pilot."

ManyFaces ManyFaces
Sigmund smirked as Ulfi threatened him.
"Well done. For a moment I wasn't sure. Thought maybe I'd have to cut the throat of my source." He chuckled.
The remaining swords in the air clattered to the ground and Sigmund threw up his arms "Ulfi...It is Ulfi, isn't it? I don't want to hurt anyone, not really. At least not some passing peasant woman or the occasional noble warrior who's looking for a sword. I would never have killed that woman unless she was trying to kill me! Would be bad for my reputation."

He cleared his throat, keeping his arms at his sides "I'm the Dragonborn, and you're just some blacksmith. Ask any Jarl of any hold and they'll point to me as the true Dragonborn. You're a nobody to them, at least in this version of Skyrim...But I at least owe you some honesty. You're not the first Dragonborn I've encountered...And sadly, you won't be the last. It's very tiring, getting rid of other Dragonborn. I've killed two, imprisoned one and you...You I don't know what to do with. Not yet."

He gripped his hand around a sword attached to his belt.
"The guards will be here soon...And considering you just Shouted, you'll need a while to recharge. Surrender to me and I'll spare their lives." He threatened. The look in his eyes was as cold as his voice

-
As the Basilisk touched down outside Whiterun, Minity charged inside, hitting Talion's hammer against one of the walls on her way in. She considered using her Sprinting shout, but if Sigmund was nearby it could leave her open to another attack. As she ran through the city, she suddenly stopped in her tracks. Several of the buildings had been burnt and many drones, similar to the ones Minity had seen outside of her home lay in the streets. Wounded soldiers were also being tended to by Priests from the nearby temple, applying potions and some minor healing spells.

Minity slowly removed her helmet and approached a guard.

"What happened?" She asked
"What, have you been lying under a rock for a week?" He snapped
"I was out of the region for a while. I came back to find these things covering Skyrim."

The guard signed "A being called Vortex showed up. Apparently he was friends with the Dragonborn and he came bearing gifts. Better weapons, techniques for forging. I should have known it was too good to be true...Once Vortex was in a position of trust...He attacked us." There was anger in his voice, as well as sadness "Lost some good friends." He lowered his head "If it wasn't for the Companions and the Dragonborn I think the city would have fallen."
"Dragonborn? I thought he was friends with Vortex."
"He is. He did something that caused these metal creatures to destroy themselves. Apparently something took control of Vortex, but I don't buy it. I never trusted him to begin with."

Minity nodded, bidding the guard farewell and walking into Jorrvaskr.

jorrvaskr_interior___early_evening_rcrn_3_5_by_lupusmagus-d5iqgpv.jpg

The interior's decorations were as Minity had left it. The sigils still hung in place, the fire still roared and there were half-drank mugs of mead sitting at the tables. Minity smiled in relief at first as the the place was untouched but her eyes darted towards a Priest tending to someone.

He had several, grievous wounds, including a bandaged stump where his left hand used to be. While he was complaining at the Priest, an annoyed and tired look on his face this turned into a weak smile as he saw Minity and Serana
"Oh hey, don't I know you two from somewhere?"

"Hush, don't try to talk." The Priest cautioned
"Could you hand me that bottle?" Torvar asked "This lady keeps..."

Minity handed Torvar a bottle of Nord mead sitting at the table and he weakly smiled in response, taking a few sips.
"Thanks."

The Priest stood up and approached Minity
"Do you know him?"
"I'm one of the Companions. I was out of the Region on a quest when the attack happened." Minity explained
"Is he going to be okay?" Serana asked
The Priest nodded in response "He'll live, but with his hand gone I don't think he'll be able to fight again." She whispered "He keeps asking me to grow his hand back but...I."

Minity rested a hand on her shoulder "You did what you could." She said, sternly "What about the rest of my Shield-Brothers? Are they hurt?"
"Minor injuries, thank the Gods. Had a few close calls, but they're tough, and most of them carry healing potions. There was a little girl too..."

Minity's eyes widened and she let out a quiet gasp in horror.
"Brave. She tried to fight. If it wasn't for Torvar here she might not have made it." The Priest shook her head
"Can you do anything for him?" Minity asked "Serana, please."

She shook her head "Not without turning him. And that's not the kind of life he deserves."

With tears in her eyes Minity approached Torvar and hugged him.
"Thank you." She whispered
Patting her on the shoulder, her Shield-Brother smiled at her while Serana made her way downstairs.

Donder172 Donder172 Morbuskid Morbuskid
D.Va: New York
Hana shut her eyes for a moment, sharing thoughts with the Klyntar that was bonded with her "This loser's name is Carnage. He's a new strain of symbiote that first attached itself to a serial killer."
"Oh God." One of the agents muttered "Kasady?! I thought he was dead!"
"Does that look dead to you!?" Another one yelled "I fired a whole round into that thing and it didn't even leave a scratch! I thought our rounds killed these things!"
"Well, not this one." Hana sighed "Evacuate and come back when you've levelled up those guns of yours."

It was at that moment that the infected SHIELD agent opened fire. Hana flew in front of the agents, deploying her MEKA's defence Matrix and blocking the shots, allowing the agents to run for cover. She simply glared at Carnage through her MEKA at the takeout comment "I'm Korean. Sooo...What, you're going to add racist to your resume on top of ugly, red psychopath?!"

She aimed her cannons at him and smirked "Bullets might not stop you, but...Peter, cover your ears!" She shouted, blasting Carnage with her MEKA's sonic cannons.

Vsland Vsland Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Jolie: Metro-Gotham
The sight of the bloodstained Adam filled Jolie at first with concern, but upon hearing the man speak her eyes filled with hunger. How long had it been since she'd fed? A day? A week? Maybe.
An intense pain rang in of her head, as if somebody was banging drums inside of her skull. She knew exactly what that meant and she dreaded what came next.
"No!" Jolie hissed, clenching her fists "Je suis en contrôle (I am in control)." She dug her nails into her hands, drawing a tiny bit of blood.

"Je refuse d'être un monstre (I refuse to be a monster). Je refuse d'être ce qu'ils m'ont fait (I refuse to be what they made me)." She hissed, speaking under her breath.

She took a few, fast and panicked breaths Adam and possibly Brother Power would recognise as a sign of a human experiencing a panic attack and yet Jolie was able to fight through. It took a minute or two but her breathing slowed and she managed to gain control.
"I don't...I don't know how long I can hold her..." She gasped

She sharply looked at Brother Power "Ready that stake! You're don't have blood in you so you'll be alright!" She commanded. Within seconds she was at Adam's side, her fangs locked around one of his wounds. His blood was different. She'd tasted human blood more times than she could count, and even tasted some of the alcohol running through him as that was a way Vampire could become drunk.

The supersoldier DNA gave a unique taste, filling her with an ecstasy.
For Adam, the act would not be painful but would actually fill him with a momentary sense of calm.

Jolie pulled back, her mouth now covered in blood and looked at the night's sky, her black pupils returning to her normal, blue eyes.
Her remaining wounds started to close and she snapped back to focus, her gaze on Adam.
"Are you okay? Did I..."
She couldn't get the words out.

Crenando Crenando The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
"Mellow out!" The Geek looked to Adam's fresh wound, then to Jolie. His voice wasn't filled with anger, just annoyance. "Couldn't you have just used your tongue or something, man?" The hippie began wrapping some of his loose threads around the damage, eventually forming a makeshift bandage. "So what'll happen to him now? Will he become some kind of groovy ghouly? Some kinda Nosferatu?" His blue, doll-like eyes turned to Adam's face to look over it. He had looked dead on the inside for quite a while, so becoming a vampire wouldn't change that much.

Licking blood from around her lips, Jolie shook her head "That's not how it works. If I wanted to make him a Ghoul, he'd be taking my blood rather than the other way around. If I turned everybody I fed from well..."
She let out a slight laugh "This city would be an even bigger stinking shitpile than it already is."

She reached into one of her pockets, taking out her car keys and slowly walking back towards the Impala.
"How about it boys?" She called back "Free ticket to the south, and the first one to say yes gets to ride shotgun."

Crenando Crenando The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
Karla and Venkman: The Wasteland
Karla followed Venkman and Cortova through the Twilight Realm, as well as a handful of Mages and the other non-human heavy hitters. The road ahead seemed clear, with most of the ghosts floating away from Vortex's direction. Venkman led the group, riding on his motorcycle and staying relatively close.
"I take it that's our friend's work?" A Mage asked
"Oh, you betcha." Venkman smiled "Brian and his Sin-Eater friends have been watching our backs since I got here." His smile faded, turning into a grim expression as he looked over his shoulder at the group "With the amount of people Vortex has killed, this place should be crawling with ghosts. Would make transport through here very dangerous."

One of the Mages kept pace with Karla and Cortova, keeping her hands in her pockets
"So, how did this mad bastard get you on his side?"
"Oh, I was already being paid to kill Vortex." Karla explained with a grin "You guys showing up just makes that easier."

-
The plane kept pace with the XCOM transport, with the pilot attempting to open a channel for communication as they made their approach.
"Remember, hold off the attack until the Mages deliver the goods." The pilot cautioned "Otherwise, you're going to lose a lot of men before this is over...Another thing, if we stick to radio too close to Vortex's position he's gonna find us. So as much as I don't like people inside my head, switch to that psionic stuff."
He gave a light sigh "I'd much rather have people crawling in my head than well...Being blown up."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Cortova shrugs. “He picked up on my distress signal, informed me as to what was going on, and brought me and my ship to civilization. I owe him one. Besides, from what I’ve heard of this Vortex guy, I really, really don’t like him.”

Her eyes grow hard behind her helmet. “The way I see it, every life taken should have a reason behind it. And from what I’ve heard, this doesn’t. He’s taking out people that were no threat whatsoever.” Cortova isn’t a good person. She knows that. But she has a code, damnit, and she’s going to stick to it.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

The pilot, who was currently making a few checks on the plane turned to Deathstroke
"She got a good feel of our troops." He gave a half-smile "If people crammed in a bit I could fit about fifty. Fifty five if we also store people in the bathroom and two people take the shower."

"We move in simultaneously." Karla butted in, her voice calm and collect "Sync our watches so that the Mages drop off heavy equipment right at the moment troops land. At the same time, Venkman, some Mages and the non-humans will attack Vortex from the back while XCOM goes for the factory. They have their own transport, so we don't need to worry about carrying them in.

We sync our watches, all act at once and Vortex will panic. He's an AI but he's still got the mind of a teenager. We use that to divide his forces and crush him. Our pilot friend here will circle back and pick up the rest. Still leaves us without air support though." She looked at the pilot "Call in favours. Buddies. Indian fighter pilots you might know or those Firehawks will rip our forces to pieces."
"What if Vortex opens fire on us as we're deploying troops?" Rex asked
"As I said, simultaneously. XCOM will attack the factory while a few of us hit him from behind. Our larger force won't be a target to him. Not till it moves in. By that stage he'll target the larger number so XCOM and us heavy hitters aren't completely torn apart."

Rex folded his arms and gave Karla a half-smile while the pilot stared, almost in disbelief Karla shot him a grin and said "Gunther's idea, not mine."
"Who's Gunther?" Rex asked "I'd like to meet him."
"A giant pug only I can see."

Rex stared in disbelief, giving the pilot and Deathstroke a glare
"I've seen her file. She's as mad as a box of frogs but she gets stuff done. If her heart's in it and the pay's right." The pilot reassured
"What he said! Now let's go!"
As the group discusses. Jango Fett came to the plane with his jetpack. He walks to the group, but remained silence until the conversation ends. "If you need more room, I can fly my own plane." he said as he looks towards Rex, but gives no reaction to his appearance.

Sigmund smirked as Ulfi threatened him.
"Well done. For a moment I wasn't sure. Thought maybe I'd have to cut the throat of my source." He chuckled.
The remaining swords in the air clattered to the ground and Sigmund threw up his arms "Ulfi...It is Ulfi, isn't it? I don't want to hurt anyone, not really. At least not some passing peasant woman or the occasional noble warrior who's looking for a sword. I would never have killed that woman unless she was trying to kill me! Would be bad for my reputation."

He cleared his throat, keeping his arms at his sides "I'm the Dragonborn, and you're just some blacksmith. Ask any Jarl of any hold and they'll point to me as the true Dragonborn. You're a nobody to them, at least in this version of Skyrim...But I at least owe you some honesty. You're not the first Dragonborn I've encountered...And sadly, you won't be the last. It's very tiring, getting rid of other Dragonborn. I've killed two, imprisoned one and you...You I don't know what to do with. Not yet."

He gripped his hand around a sword attached to his belt.
"The guards will be here soon...And considering you just Shouted, you'll need a while to recharge. Surrender to me and I'll spare their lives." He threatened. The look in his eyes was as cold as his voice
"You're not the first Dragonborn I found either. And it doesn't matter who the true Dragonborn is. We as Dovakhiin still have to abide to the law. Which you broke. You are making yourself a fugitive. And I am very certain that the Jarl will not apriciate you attacking a citizen of his hold. Especially a well known one. You don't know who I trully am here. I'm not some nobody smith. And I don't care how many you killed." Ulfi said as she holds her Amulet of Talos in her hand. "Talos, give me strength to fight this battle and defend the innocent. For this man is willing to harm Tanriel's inahbitants. Bormah, ofan zey mul wah viik gein wah brah hin ofan wah jul wah ahraan nii." She mutters before putting the amulet back. She stares at Sigmund, a fire burning in her eyes. Fire, like a Dragon. "I will never surrender to you, Sigmund. Kill me and I will return to Sovngarde. Either way if I survive or die, I will always win." she said with a grin. If she died, she would do so in battle. Victory or Sovngarde.

As the Basilisk touched down outside Whiterun, Minity charged inside, hitting Talion's hammer against one of the walls on her way in. She considered using her Sprinting shout, but if Sigmund was nearby it could leave her open to another attack. As she ran through the city, she suddenly stopped in her tracks. Several of the buildings had been burnt and many drones, similar to the ones Minity had seen outside of her home lay in the streets. Wounded soldiers were also being tended to by Priests from the nearby temple, applying potions and some minor healing spells.

Minity slowly removed her helmet and approached a guard.

"What happened?" She asked
"What, have you been lying under a rock for a week?" He snapped
"I was out of the region for a while. I came back to find these things covering Skyrim."

The guard signed "A being called Vortex showed up. Apparently he was friends with the Dragonborn and he came bearing gifts. Better weapons, techniques for forging. I should have known it was too good to be true...Once Vortex was in a position of trust...He attacked us." There was anger in his voice, as well as sadness "Lost some good friends." He lowered his head "If it wasn't for the Companions and the Dragonborn I think the city would have fallen."
"Dragonborn? I thought he was friends with Vortex."
"He is. He did something that caused these metal creatures to destroy themselves. Apparently something took control of Vortex, but I don't buy it. I never trusted him to begin with."

Minity nodded, bidding the guard farewell and walking into Jorrvaskr.
Kot follows Minity as she enters the city. The Basilisk following him. He looks to the guard as he speaks. "Remember your brother in arms, never forget them." he said to the guard. "Fight for them." he added before moving along with Minity.
He looks up at Jorvaskr "So this is place, huh... I expected something else. Looks like hull of very old ship." He commented with a slight curiosity. "Basic, yet effective."
The interior's decorations were as Minity had left it. The sigils still hung in place, the fire still roared and there were half-drank mugs of mead sitting at the tables. Minity smiled in relief at first as the the place was untouched but her eyes darted towards a Priest tending to someone.

He had several, grievous wounds, including a bandaged stump where his left hand used to be. While he was complaining at the Priest, an annoyed and tired look on his face this turned into a weak smile as he saw Minity and Serana
"Oh hey, don't I know you two from somewhere?"
"Hush, don't try to talk." The Priest cautioned
"Could you hand me that bottle?" Torvar asked "This lady keeps..."

Minity handed Torvar a bottle of Nord mead sitting at the table and he weakly smiled in response, taking a few sips.
"Thanks."

The Priest stood up and approached Minity
"Do you know him?"
"I'm one of the Companions. I was out of the Region on a quest when the attack happened." Minity explained
"Is he going to be okay?" Serana asked
The Priest nodded in response "He'll live, but with his hand gone I don't think he'll be able to fight again." She whispered "He keeps asking me to grow his hand back but...I."

Minity rested a hand on her shoulder "You did what you could." She said, sternly "What about the rest of my Shield-Brothers? Are they hurt?"
"Minor injuries, thank the Gods. Had a few close calls, but they're tough, and most of them carry healing potions. There was a little girl too..."

Minity's eyes widened and she let out a quiet gasp in horror.
"Brave. She tried to fight. If it wasn't for Torvar here she might not have made it." The Priest shook her head
"Can you do anything for him?" Minity asked "Serana, please."

She shook her head "Not without turning him. And that's not the kind of life he deserves."

With tears in her eyes Minity approached Torvar and hugged him.
"Thank you." She whispered
Patting her on the shoulder, her Shield-Brother smiled at her while Serana made her way downstairs.
Kot remained quiet during the conversation. It wasn't for him to speak. After however, he did started to talk. "You did good. And fighting might not be over for you yet. However, they can't help you here. Need replacement for hand." he said to Torvar. He then puts his helmet off and holds it in his arm. "Though it seems we missed fight. Shame... I was looking forward for challenge." The male Taung said.

Last edited:
--New York--
Zamasu Zamasu
Yosuke Hanamura || Minako Arisato

"Peacock, wait--!" Yosuke tried to stop Peacock before she went out of hiding and called out to the girl.

As the girl spots a stairwell leading to the next floor, she hears a voice of a girl younger than her. That of a child, even.

The girl stares at the child in a confused manner, surprised to see someone like her walking around what she can assume to be a war torn town.

"I..." The girl began, "I was only looking for food..." she reasoned with the child, still wondering what's going on.

'Seriously? That's it?' Yosuke sighed to himself, 'Then again, she didn't see any of the Symbiotes...!'

Soon enough, growling can be heard. The threading wet steps accompanying it from above them. It grows louder and louder, as if trudging along a path. Soon enough, the girl noticed the ceiling above her beginning to collapse, as a masculine looking man covered in black descended from above, it's eyes appear gigantic as well as it's fanged mouth. Yosuke recognized this all too well.

"What the--?!" The girl gasped as she was taken aback, the creature pulling back it's fist to attack. The girl sees this and moved out of the just as the Symbiote threw the punch. She immediately drew out a gun shaped object out of instinct. "What is that thing?"

Yu Narukami

As the two arrive at the Hospital, Yu spots an abandoned naginata laying on the floor. It appears that someone had left it accidentally, or someone lost it when they're attacked. Still, the odds of finding a weapon like this out in the open...Yu must be lucky.

"I doubt there's still anyone who'd work in a situation like this..." Yu replied to Valentine, a slight chill going down his spine. Somehow, this place reminded him of Nanako's...Nevermind. "It's only natural." He sighed to himself, nodding at the notion that a lot of lives were lost at the day the Symbiotes broke out. He temporally summoned Izanagi as he held the newly found Naginata sideways, allowing the God figure to slice the excess wood off, making it look like a two handed sword.

"Alright. Shall we?"

--laTowa--

Minato Arisato
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

As Kaede gently opened the door, an unexpected sight beheld her and Minato; a lifeless Miu sitting on a chair, whose life was apparently choked out of her.

"Iruma...San..." Minato could only mutter as Kaede fell to the ground in tears. He had seen deaths far worse than this, something so simple shouldn't really bother him, but...It's quite vexing how everywhere he goes, death follows suit. Clicking his tongue, he rushed into the room; towards the body, and decided to see if she has really gone into the light. Minato knelt and pressed two fingers onto one Miu's wrists...

Patricia "Peacock" Watson & Valerie "Valentine"
-New York-

When the girl turned to Peacock and stated her reason on being in the restaurant, the latter says to the girl "In this place? Do you expect someone to cook you something in this messed up place? You must be demented or something." Just then, loud growling can be heard until someone bursts in through the ceiling. Peacock was able to get away from it and the monster has sets its sights on the girl. "What the hell?!" Peacock freaked out as a revolver appears in her hand and then she begins to fire bullets at the monster.

Meanwhile, Valentine took notice of the leftover naginata. It may seem that the girl in question isn't the only one. With the blockade out of the way, Valentine nodded in response to Yu's question as they enter the main lobby. As expected, the inside is totally ravaged. Not a single life can be sensed, unless it is a Symbiote in hiding. As they look around, they suddenly hear someone singing. The voice echoes throughout the entire building, and it is a beautiful one. "I guess the princess wasn't kidding about a girl entering this building." Valentine says.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Talion and Celebrimbor: Skyrim

Talion had immediately entered the portal, he was in a rush much like Minity, but fell behind some she had already burst through the door and made it to a wounded soldier which she made conversation with. Talion had entered the large doors, both him and Celebrimbor sensed the remains of a battle. Immediately they were met but many wounded, each one more severe than the last. Talion had approached from behind Minity as she was embracing a wounded soldier who had lost his hand. "You know, I have seen weaker creatures come back from disfigurements worse than losing a hand," Talion told the wounded soldier in a humorous voice. Talion turned to Kot, "I do think it is best that this false dragonborn knows not of us, this gives us the advantage of surprise," Talion told Kot. Talion and walked to Minity before crouching down alongside the wounded Torvar looking at him before looking back at Minity, "Wherever your children are, we'll find them, I assure you."
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Donder172 Donder172

Senshi was quite impressed by the sluggish killer now picking up the pace in his attacks but still, his brutish fighting style just wasn't fast enough to catch up to Senshi and so Senshi abused it maliciously. Senshi had continuously stabbed, shanked, and sliced into Jason after dodging or parrying each attack as fluent and as graceful as he could. But Senshi became surprised by the slashers resilience, finally as the killer was about to throw an overhead strike, Senshi had stabbed Jason in the throat. Senshi had thought it finally over until Jason kept swinging and now Senshi's blade was stuck in Jason's throat, Senshi had continuously dodged trying to pull the blade out only for him to be thrown away from Jason, now his blade which he had taken for granted with stuck in the throat of the undead killer. Senshi now had to rely on his swiftness and his Ki to help him. "Mark, You may want to keep your distance, I have made a grave mistake." Senshi said in a nervous laugh.
-
Shimazu had growled at Findyrt's implication, "Do you truly think me stupid? Do you think i'll play your game any longer? I have sat here in wait of you and I don't intend on giving up that wait. We both know that you are out skilled and these guerilla tactics are all you have to fight us with, so why drag this out, come out and die with some dignity." Shimazu had asserted to her, he was beginning to lose his patience with her but again he must keep calm and collected he could not let Findyrt drag him out of his defense. He continued to stare down Findyrt's ghost as he kept all his senses on full awareness, he would not be snuck up on. Shimazu had continued to stand outside the Hospital in front of the makeshift defenses, it wouldn't be long until an attack.
-
Take had shaken in pure fury, "When i get my hands on the witch, I will crush her bones to dust! I will cook alive and feed on the one who dare bite a chunk of me! And I will crush all those who dare try to stop me!" Take turned around before motioning Ramil and Piccolo to follow, "Come then, our vengeance awaits us!" Take roared as he started towards the hospital once more.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen AbominableTouma AbominableTouma The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Bjornson Gudrun: En-route to Galdius II
Crunk as Hell

Bjornson's eyes widened at these creatures, "Hoo, I got to lae o te graug a tid bit then aye?"He laughed slightly drunk. "Oh wha coul hur frum anoter sip!" Bjornson said as he had stumbled and pulled out his bottle of Meade once more before taking another rather greedy gulp of the intoxicating drink. "hahahahahahehehe" Bjornson laughed giddily like a lad who received his first sword. Bjornson continued to laugh as he ignited his blade and ran forward slapping the monsters about with his blade, herding them and trying his best to move them. He would attempt to push them towards the airlock whatever that was, laughing about the way as he did so. "Oi waddya tink you're doing bidding me like a wee infant o is teeting period?" He said as one managed to get around the blade and bite him on the arm. Bjornson laughed some more as he took his dirk from his sheath forcing the creature to be dragged with his arm before maging to roundabout the dagger and stab the creature some.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Zamasu Zamasu

BEN REILLY: SPIDER-MAN

Spider-Man was about to answer his fellow Spider-Man's question but was cut off by the new girl. Spider -Man then turned to face her and joked, "Didn't know the slacked jaw yokel is your villain too..."

Once the new girl showed off her Sonic Cannons, Spider-Man covered his ears.

Vsland Vsland The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Last edited:
SINS OF THE AUTOBOTS: ULTRA DESPAIR BOTS

Kaede_Akamatsu_Bonus_Mode_Pixel_Icon_(2).gif
THE ULTIMATE PIANIST KAEDE AKAMATSU
Side: DESPAIR

"I wouldn't touch her if I was you..." spoke a voice that came from Miu's mouth.

Kaede froze as she looked at the corpse of her dear friend.

"I know that her death is hard to take in..." it spoke as a crab crawled out of Miu's mouth, "But if it makes you feel any better..."

The Crab grew in size as it continued to speak, "She died alone and afraid..."

The Crab grew to a massive size and transformed into a robot and stared at the two.
1517866599623.png
"And her fear was delicious!" the monster cackled.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Spider-Man
New York City

Peter simply stared at Hana, dumbfounded and somewhat annoyed. "Okay, first of all. I was asking myself...well, the other me...the other Spider-Man!" Peter cried, frustrated at making himself confused. "I know what I mean, you know what I mean, don't you me? Wait, are you even a me?" Parker asked Ben, tilting his head onto his left shoulder. "Anyway! My second point is how in the symbiote apocalypse do you know this information?"

Carnage howled out in pain, wincing and covering his face, his head dropping down to the ground. He suddenly fell silent, the red symbiote quietly chuckling before his laugh grows louder and more cynical. "Oh, you bitch! You thought you could harm me with sonics? Ha! Pathetic!" Carnage charged at D.Va, his arm morphing into an axe, jumping in the air as he swung for D.Va's canons. "Race don't matter. Y'all bleed the same!"

Peter let out a heavy breath, getting ready to jump in at Carnage once more. "You ready to fight, my fellow Web Warrior? I'm positive somebody in the spider-verse has said that joke. And I'm even more positive that another spidey has said the term spid-"

"Oh be quiet like the hunks of meat you are!"

"I'm starting to really not like that guy..."

"Fuck you too!"

"Oh yeah?!"

"Yeah!"

"Web..."

"What?"

"I said..." Peter fired his webbing at Carnage's face, causing him to narrowly miss D.Va as he landed on his feet. "Web."

"Hoho, different Spider-Man, same level of annoyance. I can't wait to kill you!"
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Last edited:
BEN REILLY: SPIDER-MAN

Peter simply stared at Hana, dumbfounded and somewhat annoyed. "Okay, first of all. I was asking myself...well, the other me...the other Spider-Man!" Peter cried, frustrated at making himself confused. "I know what I mean, you know what I mean, don't you me? Wait, are you even a me?" Parker asked Ben, tilting his head onto his left shoulder. "Anyway! My second point is how in the symbiote apocalypse do you know this information?"

"First question's a long story... but second question is easy," Spider-Man replied to the other Spider-Man, "She probably got it off of SHIELD or one of the Symbiotes they have, like Scorn."

Spider-Man turned to face the new girl, "You do know Scorn, right?"

Carnage howled out in pain, wincing and covering his face, his head dropping down to the ground. He suddenly fell silent, the red symbiote quietly chuckling before his laugh grows louder and more cynical. "Oh, you bitch! You thought you could harm me with sonics? Ha! Pathetic!" Carnage charged at D.Va, his arm morphing into an axe, jumping in the air as he swung for D.Va's canons. "Race don't matter. Y'all bleed the same!"

Peter let out a heavy breath, getting ready to jump in at Carnage once more. "You ready to fight, my fellow Web Warrior? I am positive somebody in the spider-verse has said that joke. And I am even more positive that another spidey has said the term spid-"

"Oh be quiet like the hunks of meat you are!"

"I'm starting to really not like that guy..."

"Fuck you too!"

"Oh yeah?!"

"Yeah!"

"Web..."

"What?"

"I said..." Peter fired his webbing at Carnage's face, causing him to narrowly miss D.Va as he landed on his feet. "Web."

"Hoho, different Spider-Man, same level of annoyance. I can't wait to kill you!"

Spider-Man gave his younger counterpart a thumbs up, "Now, let's show this clown who's boss."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Faith

It was all going so well, Faith was only buying some bread to feed to the ducks at Central Park. It was meant to be a chilled day but it wasn't long until she stumbled into what seemed like a fight, between heroes and villains of some sort. ''Uh...'' Lowering her brows and lifting an arm up, pointing to have her lips severing aways to only say nothing. She looked like if she was about to have ago but words did not come out of her mouth to express how confused she felt, and Faith only lowered her arm back down then, and gradually took steps behind a wall of the corner of a building to spy on them.

Faith wondered if she should intervene, maybe she could break it up with a solid wall of lava cooling down but it wasn't really her place to get involved, yet she could be pretty useful. She had superpowers too and she had a hand ready with her palm glowing brightly. ''No no hang on... I shouldn't, I don't know what's going... but someone bound to get hurt.'' The light dimmed from her palm and she only rubbed her face as she argued with herself, pasting back and forth until she looked back, she then decided to call out and just get to the point. ''Hey Spiderman... wait, two spidermen?'' She then shook her head before continuing, she approached now but hearing gunfire made Faith dive to the floor, nearly crouching as she heard and now. ''What going on?!''

Vsland Vsland Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts The Mad Queen The Mad Queen (Pardon my intrusion!)

Sigmund laughed "I can just pay off the guards, like I always do. And besides, according to them I've saved Skyrim half a dozen times. Murdering some blacksmith and threatening one of her customers is nothing."
Reaching for his waist, Sigmund drew two Daedric blades and sighed at Ulfi's speech "I suppose that's one thing we all have in common, Ulfi. We're all ridiculously..." He charged forwards, striking at Ulfi "Stubborn!"
-
Torvar smiled weakly at the encouraging words of Talion and Kot, giving them each friendly nods "Aye, you're probably right." He chuckled, looking at his stump "Losing one hand is nothing compared to losing your head."
He gave Minity a wink, causing her to smile.

She'd told the companions about her near-execution story, and the mention of it by Torvar filled her with a bit of hope. Knowing her Shield-Brothers and sisters, they would have risked death to save a child but...
She started to process it in her head. Sigmund had claimed that everybody in Minity's life, including her wife and children had forgotten about her and yet Serana knew exactly who she was, only attacking as she assumed Minity was a construct created by Sigmund to torment her. Could it be their bond?

"Torvar?" Minity asked "Do you know me?"
"I haven't lost that much blood, you know." He joked "You're the Harbinger."

She'd led the Companions into battle, and she'd fought alongside each and every one of them at some point. Their bond in battle could be why they hadn't forgotten her...
"I wondered whey you'd be back. That Imperial said you'd gone missing."
"I'm here now." Minity reassured

Her attention was drawn towards barking she could hear from downstairs and within moments a dog charged up, knocked her over and started to lick her face. Minity laughed, scratching him behind the ears
"I know boy, I missed you too!" She giggled

Serana stood with her back against a wall and her arms folded and a smile on her face, watching the scene as two children ran up the stairs. Tears started to build in Minity's eyes as an Imperial child with fair hair and a Nord child with light brown hair charged towards her, keeping Minity down and hugging her tightly. Minity manged to stand, but couldn't manage to speak.

"You were well behaved for the Companions and Auntie Alea, right?" Serana asked
"Yes! I made sure that Shaggydog was walked and fed every single day!" Sofie cried
"Lair!" Lucia shouted "I had to help you!"

Minity turned away, tears in her eyes and took a few deep breaths to regain her composure.
"Are you okay, mother?" Sofie asked
"I'm fine I just...I missed you, both of you."

She hugged them back "I have one more thing to take care of, one final adventure and then I promise I will never leave you again."
"Can we come with you?" Sofie asked
"Oh please, you said you'd take us on an adventure." Lucia cried
"It's too dangerous, sweetie." She smiled, kissing them both on the forehead "I have to go slay a dragon. A very big one with very big teeth."

The two girls stepped away "Go play with your friends, remember to look after Shaggydog and watch each other's backs." Minity said

She heard the laughing of children coming from downstairs as Sofie and Lucia played with the orphans. Minity smiled, wondering what Kodlak would think of her turning the home of the Companions into a halfway home for orphans. She snapped back to attention as Torvar called for her.

"I almost forgot. That Imperial gave me a letter. Told me not to read it as he said it was for the Harbinger's eyes only."
He almost reached for it with his stump before shaking his head and swiftly taking the letter out with his remaining hand. Minity slowly took it and read the letter over.

Greetings, Minity.
If you are reading this it means you escaped. I suppose I can only apologise for doubting you.
I should have killed you when I had the chance, and I'm sure you want my blood.
Climb to where you discovered the truth about what we are. I will be waiting for our true, final encounter.
Bring your friends if you want, I'll kill them too.
Lots of love
Sigmund.

She crumpled the letter, setting it on fire before tossing it into the fireplace.

"This is something I have to do, alone." She muttered

Donder172 Donder172 Morbuskid Morbuskid
D.Va: New York
Hana smirked as Carnage seemingly writhed around in pain, but her eyes widened as he stood back up and attacked her.
"Oh crap..." She muttered.
The axe missed by mere inches, brushing up against the side of the MEKA.
"Spider-Man!" She shouted at Ben "You've fought this guy before, how do we stop him!?"

The symbiote bonded to her caused Hana to turn slightly, noticing Faith.
"Long story!" Hana shouted "All you need to know is that this loser eats people and he's trying to eat more!" She pointed at Carnage

Vsland Vsland Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts NaturalQueen NaturalQueen

Magnus Burnsides: En-Route to Gladius-II
Magnus jumped to Bjornson's side, raising his shield to block the bullets. Normally, modern-day bullets would cut right through a shield but Magnus would chuckle at the thought of it. It was the craftsmanship and magical power he'd received when purchasing the item at Fantasy Costco.
Ward stepped out, keeping behind Magnus and opening fire on the Mouthers with a shotgun, pushing them back.

Much like the blows of a sword, the Mouther would reform itself but the agent kept pushing and combined with Bjornson's blows and the occasional kick from Magnus, the Mouthers were pushed closer and closer towards the airlock. The first two were already through, and furiously tried to climb out only to get pushed back as another Mouther collided into them.

Morbuskid Morbuskid Zamasu Zamasu

Markiplier: Rush Valley
Mark climbed to his feet, brushing glass and dust off of himself as Deathstorm slowly flew towards him.
"I think that makes two of us!" Mark called out. He panted as sweat rolled off of his body, mixing in with the blood from his cuts.
"This is over." Ronnie sighed. He raised one hand at Mark, preparing to fire another blast "You have five seconds to get out of here before I disintegrate you."
"And miss out on all this fun?" Mark grinned

Jason ignored the blade in his throat and went for more direct and aggressive swings, marching towards Senshi. Although due to the Samurai's speed, most, if not all of the attacks would miss Jason would never tire. His wounds nor the fights he'd been in that day were slowing the undead killer down. If Senshi were to get a close look at Jason, he would see the the markings of bullet-holes covering his entire body as well as the stab-wounds he had inflicted onto Jason himself.

-
At the hospital, the image of Findryt tightly clenched her fists, rage building in her eyes "Out-skilled?!" She snapped "You..." She breathed deeply "Basic psychological warfare, a good move. But I won't fall for it. I am smarter than you give me credit for and while the two of us argue about who should fight who...I've already won."

She grinned "I knew that noble warriors like you would rush to defend the sick and wounded or to the young and innocent. Mark quiet literally charged through the front doors of the school and you've managed to turn this hospital into an impressive fortress. But...The second police station, the one on the other side of this town was always my target. Even Gluttony's attack was a distraction."

She outstretched her arms "The police from the two stations and the girl I took, they're all part of something bigger than themselves. I'm giving them worth."

-
In the walls of another police station, Gluttony watched as Findryt stood outside of a circle, with dozens of police officers tied up next to Fate and a few citizens.
"Watch the outside, Gluttony. I can't be distracted, not now...And yes, before you ask. You can eat anybody that tries to stop us."
He smiled and nodded, running out of the room with his head held high.

Findryt looked directly into Fate's terrified eyes and winked as dark red lightning shot out of their bodies, causing those inside the circle to scream in pain as their souls were added into the fragments of a red gem that sat on a table.
-
The image of Findryt shrugged before vanishing, a grin on her face.
"She's going to make a Philosopher's Stone!" One of the soldiers yelled, his eyes widened with terror. He turned to face the crowd "Everybody, to the station!"

His heard sharply turned as dark red lightning shot into the skies of Rush Valley, while back at the station the fragments started to form into a solid gem. The sounds of screaming from the circle's inhabitants was like music to Findryt's ears, causing her to grin.
-
At the school and at the first police station, the red lightning could be seen. Ronnie's eyes were fixed on the red lightning, causing him to miss his attack while Jason paid no attention to it, instead focusing on his attacks.
The split second Ronnie was distracted was all Mark needed, he charged Deathstorm and Ronnie prepared to vaporise him with a blast of energy...Only for his hand to freeze up.

"What the..." The shouted, getting cut off as Mark delivered a right hook to the side of his face
"I've had enough, Mr Raymond!" A voice inside of Raymond snapped. It was that of a soft-spoken elderly gentleman, silenced no longer "I know what makes a Philosopher's stone. And, needless to say... I don't approve."
"You heard all of that!?" Ronnie shouted
"Of course I did. All I've been able to do these past four years is listen! I've listened as you killed dozens of innocent people! I've listened as you've been a lapdog to both Zoom and Findryt, carrying out their orders and killing whomever they wanted!

Mark delivered punch after punch, knocking Deathstorm back towards one of the classroom's walls. He yelled with each blow. He didn't care that Ronnie was talking to himself, he didn't care that Deathstorm was holding back. All he cared about now was bringing down the murderer and buying Tim enough time to rescue the kids locked up downstairs.

"I've!" Mark yelled, delivering a punch "Had!" He punched again, striking Ronnie in the gut "Enough!" Another punch "Of your!" Another "Bullshit!"

"Findryt's allies brought us back! We owe them!" Ronnie yelled
"As do I, Mr Raymond." The gentleman snapped, bitter sarcasm in his voice "Our resurrection was somewhat...Botched. It damaged your chains around my mind and since then I've been working to shatter them completely."
"You son of a..." Ronnie tried to shout, only to get punched again "If I die, you die! You idiot!"
"After all this time as your prisoner, would that really be so bad? If I take you with me..."

Ronnie thrashed around violently, grabbing the sides of his head and yelling in pain. Mark didn't hold back, delivering punches to the face and gut again and again and again.

Ronnie raised a hand, not to blast Mark but to defend his face.
"We don't have long" He smiled. Mark stared in confusion for the voice speaking was not Ronnie's, but that of the elderly gentleman "Strike the device on his chest, quickly!"
"What?"
"If you damage the Firestorm Matrix, you'll separate us! Do it quickly, I can't h..."

Before he could finish his sentence, Mark had already plunged one of his axes into the Firestorm Matrix. Deathstorm smiled at Mark and there was an explosion of force, throwing Mark back. When he looked up, he saw two men laying in front of him. One he recognised as Deathstorm, with his body no longer covered in flames and his eyes restored to a normal state.

The other was an elderly man with grey hair and glasses. Mark ran to his side.
victor-garber.jpg
His appearance was unkempt, with his clothes torn and his eyes tired and somewhat bloodshot
"Are you alright, sir?" He asked
"I am now, thank you..."
"Mark."

He patted Mark's hand "Thank you, Mark."

The beaten Ronnie lay on the ground, groaning in pain. He looked up at Mark who held a gun to his head
"If you kill me, the old man dies too!" He pleaded "We're connected!"

Mark slowly lowered his pistol and as Ronnie smiled he struck him across the side of the head, knocking him unconscious. He helped Stien to his feet
"I'm sorry if you felt that."
"You shouldn't worry about me. That dreadful woman is trying to create a Philosopher's stone."
"Like in Harry Potter?"
"No. It's a stone made from sacrificed human souls." He explained "And it makes the user very powerful."

Hearing the sounds of fighting coming from outside the room, Mark raised a finger
"Excuse me a moment. My Samurai friend is fighting an undead slasher."
"What about the stone?"
"I'll stop her, but I can't have Jason Vorheese running around and trying to kill people."

Stein nodded in response as Mark walked outside, hitting Jason with his pistol. It seemed to do nothing aside from push the killer back and cause him to turn towards Mark.
"Hey Senshi!" Mark shouted "Catch!"
He tossed him one of his axes "We can't kill this guy, but we can dis-arm him. If you know what I mean."

Morbuskid Morbuskid The Omen of Death The Omen of Death AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

Last edited:
Sigmund laughed "I can just pay off the guards like I always do. And besides, according to them, I've saved Skyrim half a dozen times. Murdering some blacksmith and threatening one of her customers is nothing."
Reaching for his waist, Sigmund drew two Daedric blades and sighed at Ulfi's speech "I suppose that's one thing we all have in common, Ulfi. We're all ridiculously..." He charged forwards, striking at Ulfi "Stubborn!"
Ulfi stood ready for his attack, using the blade to slam the blade away with force. She then aims with the hilt of the sword towards Sigmund's face. Using the momentum of the swing to hit harder before trying to push him away and getting back for distance. "You're overestimating your changes. And it doesn't matter if I die or survive. I will win the end. If I survive, I will return to finish this. If I die, I will go to Sovngarde. In this place, I have nothing to lose, only to gain. You on the other hand..." she said as she charges in, aiming a vertical swing down towards his head. "...HAVE EVERYTHING TO LOSE!"
Further in the small store, a woman in Dragonbone Armor and armed with a Dragonbone sword came into the fight. This woman was Lydia. Charging in and aiming a strike towards Sigmund's side.

Torvar smiled weakly at the encouraging words of Talion and Kot, giving them each friendly nods "Aye, you're probably right." He chuckled, looking at his stump "Losing one hand is nothing compared to losing your head."
He gave Minity a wink, causing her to smile.

She'd told the companions about her near-execution story, and the mention of it by Torvar filled her with a bit of hope. Knowing her Shield-Brothers and sisters, they would have risked death to save a child but...
She started to process it in her head. Sigmund had claimed that everybody in Minity's life, including her wife and children, had forgotten about her and yet Serana knew exactly who she was, only attacking as she assumed Minity was a construct created by Sigmund to torment her. Could it be their bond?

"Torvar?" Minity asked "Do you know me?"
"I haven't lost that much blood, you know." He joked "You're the Harbinger."

She'd led the Companions into battle, and she'd fought alongside each and every one of them at some point. Their bond in battle could be why they hadn't forgotten her...
"I wondered whey you'd be back. That Imperial said you'd gone missing."
"I'm here now." Minity reassured

Her attention was drawn towards barking she could hear from downstairs and within moments a dog charged up, knocked her over and started to lick her face. Minity laughed, scratching him behind the ears
"I know boy, I missed you too!" She giggled

Serana stood with her back against a wall and her arms folded and a smile on her face, watching the scene as two children ran up the stairs. Tears started to build in Minity's eyes as an Imperial child with fair hair and a Nord child with light brown hair charged towards her, keeping Minity down and hugging her tightly. Minity managed to stand, but couldn't manage to speak.

"You were well behaved for the Companions and Auntie Alea, right?" Serana asked
"Yes! I made sure that Shaggydog was walked and fed every single day!" Sofie cried
"Lair!" Lucia shouted "I had to help you!"

Minity turned away, tears in her eyes and took a few deep breaths to regain her composure.
"Are you okay, mother?" Sofie asked
"I'm fine I just...I missed you, both of you."

She hugged them back "I have one more thing to take care of, one final adventure and then I promise I will never leave you again."
"Can we come with you?" Sofie asked
"Oh please, you said you'd take us on an adventure." Lucia cried
"It's too dangerous, sweetie." She smiled, kissing them both on the forehead "I have to go slay a dragon. A very big one with very big teeth."

The two girls stepped away "Go play with your friends, remember to look after Shaggydog and watch each other's backs." Minity said

She heard the laughing of children coming from downstairs as Sofie and Lucia played with the orphans. Minity smiled, wondering what Kodlak would think of her turning the home of the Companions into a halfway home for orphans. She snapped back to attention as Torvar called for her.

"I almost forgot. That Imperial gave me a letter. Told me not to read it as he said it was for the Harbinger's eyes only."
He almost reached for it with his stump before shaking his head and swiftly taking the letter out with his remaining hand. Minity slowly took it and read the letter over.

Greetings, Minity.
If you are reading this it means you escaped. I suppose I can only apologise for doubting you.
I should have killed you when I had the chance, and I'm sure you want my blood.
Climb to where you discovered the truth about what we are. I will be waiting for our true, final encounter.
Bring your friends if you want, I'll kill them too.
Lots of love
Sigmund.

She crumpled the letter, setting it on fire before tossing it into the fireplace.

"This is something I have to do, alone." She muttered
Kot looks at the reunion of Minity's family. Looking towards the direction of the laughter of children when he heard it before bringing attention to Minity again. Being near enough to hear her just barely. Having a slight feeling what is going on. "He challenged you, didn't he?" Kot asked Minity. "That osi'yaim doesn't deserve honerable fight. And he probably won't be fighting honerably. If he is as the Republic, then he is most likely going to make jehavey'ir. Eh... Ambush."

osi'yaim: Useless, despicable person

Team FNCC
-Approaching Gladius-II-

Thanks to the combined forces of Magnus, Bjornson, and Ward, the monsters are getting pushed aback into the air vents. The team had already went into a hiding, deciding to let the big guys take care of the business. There is nothing much else to say after this.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid

Senshi, Take, and Shimazu: Rush valley
ONA HEI!

Senshi caught the axe, he examined it as he dodged another attack, he was unfamiliar with such a weapon and it's weight but still he used it. The first thing he had done was at a proper opening he had managed to hack Jason's right leg off, Senshi had rolled laying the axe down before running and sliding under Jason's attempt to clothesline him with the machete before managing to get his Katana back during the slide, it had made a terrible *slick* noise. As Jason recovered and looked to Senshi, Senshi stood there in a winded up position and said, "Anger leads to hatred, hatred leads to impure fighting, impure fighting," he said unleashing he coiled attack and cutting Jason's remaining arm from his body as Jason attempted to throw another strike, "leads to mistakes." Senshi finished as he wiped his blade of the old and sheathed it. Senshi looked outside to the red lighting, "By the divine winds!" he gasped as if the apocalypse was starting.
-
Shimazu had grinned as well, Findyrt was not very clever, not only had she given him a trace of energy from exposing her magical hologram for too long, she also was emitting a great power not too far away, meanwhile Take had just arrived looking upon the sky in confusion. "What is going on?" He asked with Piccolo and Ramil behind him, Shimazu looked to Take before saying "No time, Follow me and hurry!" WIth that, Take, Piccolo, and Ramil pursued after Shimazu as Shimazu began running to the source of power being emitted. It would find that they soon descended upon another police station, contrary to the one they were at, with it Shimazu had seen Gluttony standing in the doorway, Take had as well. Shimazu turned to the 3 only to notice Take was missing, for a fat body the Shugoki was surprisingly quiet as he had climbed a roof and was already descending upon Gluttony.

Without warning Take had positioned himself above Gluttony, activating his overshield, and jumped down sitting on Gluttony's head. Take picked himself and Gluttony up as the Shugoki placed Gluttony above his shoulder and cracked Gluttony's back, taking some stamina away from Gluttony by crushing the wind out of him. Shimazu anticipated a move like this, so he motioned for Ramil and Piccolo to move it and they began to make a beeline for the door, as Shimazu and Ramil passed Take and Gluttony to the entrance, Gluttony freed himself from Take's hold as Piccolo was passing by, instigating that Take may need Piccolo's help on this one. Meanwhile Ramil and Shimazu had ran through the corridors of the police station until finding the room the ritual took place in.

Shimazu had knocked on the door in a humorous manner before kicking it in and immediately slicing at Findyrt, he gave her no time to rest nor time to complete the ritual. "Incompetent as always, you stride for perfection and fall short of it, you whore!" Shimazu yelled in a frustration unlike no other, each strike he threw was dodged by Findyrt but immediately followed up by a good kick or elbow which made it's mark, he gave no time for Findyrt to recover for the opening portion of the fight, even getting as dirty as to grab Findyrt by the wrist as she attempted to throw a smoke bomb and kneeing her, giving time for Ramil to save Fate. Finally Shimazu let up, he attempted a spinning mule kick only to miss, now giving Findyrt ample time to ready herself. "You see, i've already been in the game of strategy, there's nothing you can pull that has not already been tried." Shimazu said readying himself.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen The Omen of Death The Omen of Death AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

Talion and Celebrimbor: Skyrim

Talion looked to Kot and agreed before looking over to Minity, "Yes, I don't trust this , Sigmund, for the life of me. Even if you still wish to fight him alone you can still bring us just in case, besides your children still need you, and I doubt Sigmund would be willing to foster them." Talion had laughed before shooting Minity a reassuring face. "I will make sure that Sigmund does not have the last laugh, and I will make sure you live in peace with your child." He said to Minity in a stern voice. As if what he said was going to happen for sure. With it Talion put his hand out to Minity as if to shake on it, "remember you use that hammer as soon as you make it there."
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Donder172 Donder172

Bjornson Gudrun: Enroute to Gladius II

Bjornson watched the bullets get blocked and laughed, "Aye a wee attem by suuch weak cretures, ya coul neva foight me from ove der sille." Bjornson rambled on as he had continued to successfully push the Mouthers into the airlock. He had done his best to will them in, and his alcohol levels had pretty much blinded his fatigue, though he was moving rather wobbly.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Zamasu Zamasu

Magnus Burnsides: En-Route to Gladius-II
Magnus was almost attacked by two Mouthers going for his sides but the combined might of Bjornson and blasts from Ward's shotgun knocked them back. Before the Mouthers had a chance to recover, Team FNCC leapt into the fray, pushing the remaining creatures into the airlock. Magnus lowered his shield as he stared down the creatures and punched a big red button, sealing the doors.

"Decompression in nineteen seconds." A computerised voice spoke
"Oh, come on!" Magnus complained
"Override code, October twelfth." Ward muttered
"Code confirmed instant decompression in progress."

With that, the airlock doors opened and the Mouthers were thrown into space.
"Activate engines on the starboard bow." Ward commanded, speaking into a radio "I'd like to see how these things take this."

The ship slowly started to turn, blasting the Mouthers with the flame of the engines. Magnus watched through one of the windows as they disintegrated.

Morbuskid Morbuskid Zamasu Zamasu
Mark danced in front of Jason as Senshi made his strikes, giving the Samurai an extra advantage over the undead tank. With Jason defeated, Mark ran towards basement, seeing Tim unlock the doors and nearly getting trampled by a group of schoolchildren.
"Get these people out of the city!" Mark yelled "Some seriously weird shit is going down!"
"She's activating a Philosopher's stone." Stein explained "You..."

Before he could even finish his sentence, Mark was already out the door of the school and was charging towards the second police station. He kicked up dust as he turned a corner, seeing the dark red lightning strike a second time. Taking one deep breath, Mark made another charge, closing in on the station.

Stein turned to Senshi and gave him a slight nod "I'll keep an eye on this one." He pointed at the unconscious Ronnie "We're connected, so he knows that attacking me would be suicidal. Just go! Make sure that stone isn't completed!"
-
The blows delivered by Shimazu caught Findryt off-guard and as she tried to defend herself a slice was delivered across her face. She spat blood in the Samurai's direction, scoffing at his words.
"I haven't done anything to surprise you yet?" She asked, wiping blood away from her eyes "Damn, and here I was thinking..."

She looked over her shoulder, seeing that red lightning flew from those still in the circle "The transmutation circle is already complete. All I need to do stop you from breaking it. You can chop off my fingers, cut off a limb or two...Even take my head. So long as the circle does it's job and I do mine!" She delivered the final word of her sentence with power and spite as one of blades clashed with the Samurai. As he would try to defend himself Findryt would follow it up with a well-placed kick, pushing him back.

As a master of the blade, Shimazu would be able to tell that Findryt was fighting defensively. A few soldiers ran in, opening fire on Findryt only for her to block the shots with her other sword hand.
"You think you know a damn thing about honour?!" She spat "Everything I've done here today, I've done for my people! Have I enjoyed it? Yes, but...Being miserable and brooding over these actions isn't going to help anybody!" She yelled, launching a ray of flame from one of her swords at the soldiers "It would only slow me down..."

Gluttony wheezed in pain and had a look of panic in his eyes as he saw people moving in towards Findryt
"No!" He cried, his voice like that of a frightened child "Don't hurt Findryt! She's promised me to bring back Father!"

He struggled, trying to push Take off of him
"She promised!" He screamed, squirming and taking a bite out of Take's side. As the warrior would be recovering, Gluttony pushed himself free and stood ready to fight against Take and Piccolo.

His panicked look turned into a smile akin to a toddler being presented with a new toy.
"Findryt said I got to eat anybody who stood in her way." He grinned "And I'm starving."
He looked at Piccolo "You look funny, I think I'll eat you first!"

He lunged at him, bearing his teeth.

The people within the circle continued to writhe around in pain, getting weaker and weaker as they fought their restraints. Fate looked up, making eye-contact with Ramil and smiling weakly right as the group would push past the distracted Findryt.
"Ra..."

Before she could get the words out they were snatched away as a jolt of red lightning shot out from her mouth. Fate, as well as the other remaining sacrifices collapsed to the ground, their eyes empty of life and soul.
Sitting on the table was now a completed Philosopher's Stone, shining with a dim red light.
As the screaming ceased, a large grin crept across Findryt's face and she jumped back, taking the stone in hand.

With a smirk, she held up the stone and started to back up.
"All those souls." She muttered "From the Xing-India war, to Jason's attack on that police station. And all the people who I just used in the final process...They're in here."

She held up the stone "Ask any soldier here if they remember the day of the Eclipse. How millions of souls were ripped from their bodies to make a Philosopher's stone...Your friends still live within this rock. And if you want it to stay that way, you'll let me walk out of here. I will restore the souls of the people you see lying before me, I'll take Gluttony and the two of us will never return to this country."

She gripped the stone tightly "If not, I'll crush this thing into pieces right here and right now! Your friend's souls will be lost forever! Is that what you want!?"

Morbuskid Morbuskid The Omen of Death The Omen of Death AbominableTouma AbominableTouma
Minity sat down at one of the tables and knelt forwards.
"I would challenge him alone, as I have with other foes but...In our last battle he was only able to defeat and imprison me using dirty and cheap tactics. I had fought for a solid two days against the hunger, I had sustained many wounds and was out of healing potions. My mana wasn't recharging fast enough either. Needless to say, I did not last long against him."

She looked up at Serana with a gulity look in her eyes then back into the fire "I ordered my followers to fall back, and told Serana to protect our children. A few brave Stormcloaks stayed by my side...They were all killed before Sigmund and I met."

She leaned back on the chair, smirking "Your hammer does give me an idea, Talion. This has a trap clearly written on it, and Sigmund likely expects me to at least bring Serana or another follower of mine with me. He'll have a lookout of some kind. But you, Talion. You can spring from the shadows with one strike of this hammer. There is no way Sigmund would expect you."

She turned towards Kot "And with that flying contraption of yours you could fly up behind him and strike from behind. The spot he mentioned is the tallest point in Skyrim, and without flight there is only one way up."
"That strange bow of yours does pack a punch." Serana smiled cheekily "I'd like to see what it could do to him."
"I heard the soldiers of the Night's Watch call similar weapons rifles. They appear to be loud, magical weapons capable of firing many projectiles...And needless to say, part of me wants to train with one when this is over."

She turned to the Priest "Find Alea. I have no doubt that Sigmund has followers of his own and Alea packs a greater punch than most."
-
Sigmund managed to dodge Lydia's attack by mere inches "You truly have nothing to lose? What of Lydia, here!? Is she nothing to you?"
As the two fought Sigmund, the door was kicked open and six guards stood on the other side.

"Dragonborn!" One of the called, shock in his voice "What seems to be the problem? We're hearing disturbing reports about you threatening a..."
"Three hundred gold." He muttered
"What!?"
"Three hundred gold. I'm part of the Guild and the Dark Brotherhood. Three hundred gold each to look the other way. Six hundred gold if you want to help me deal with these women."

The guards slowly drew their swords "I'm not going to take brib..." One of them began, only to get cut off by Sigmund
"I could destroy you just by raising my voice! Put those down if you want to tell your grandchildren about this one day." He gritted his teeth "About the day you nobly and fearlessly helped the Dragonborn kill a criminal blacksmith and her Housecarl accomplice."

The guards slowly turned towards Lydia and Ulfi, their swords drawn.

Morbuskid Morbuskid Donder172 Donder172

Deadpool
LexCorp Bunker
"RPer I swear to fucking sweet baby Jesus Christ on a bike! You've pretty made me some kind of god damn D-List character of your's? I swear to god if I wasn't going to break the 4th wall harder I would strangle you!" After monolouging to himself, suddenly, he snapped back to attention at Lex, listening. And watching, "Ooh, cancer patient of villany whose devoted his life to taking out the big blue boyscout. I mean, I definitely prefer this over the erratic Snyder version in Batman vs Superman turd movie that made some convoluted plot to eliminate Batty and Supes with random crap, then throwing out Doomsday and then Wonder Woman showing out of nowhere? And then the fact that he suddenly lost all his hair like he got a surprise radiation treatment or some shit." Suddenly beginning to rant over the terrible movie. Finally stopping and listening to Lex "Oh so, the scaredy crow is coming out to haunt our wet dreams, and is causing acid trip dreams that fuck people up in the head? And we need to recover a file? Alrighty then! Foine by muah, and knowing your rep I know you got all the cash money to satisfy me. So then." Now turning his body to Anderson he then said in a stereotypical medieval accent to be sort of mocking, pointing his finger up to annunciate it exaggeratedly. "Forsooth! Thine children's pussy destroyer let us heed heather forth towards thine so called 'heathens'! We must Deus Vult our way there! Toodles!" And with that Deadpool teleported to the objective. While waving his hand as if saying goodbye.

Ada-Sad Depressed Drunk Fuck, And The Awesome Magnificent Merc with the Mouth! (I'm also the REAL star of the show here folks!)
The Warehouse with all the goodies in it!

By the time Adam consciously realized what was going on, Jolie had taken the time to bite into him to suck his blood, which not only would've probably scared the living daylights out of anyone, and that's what was about to happen, but he wouldn't have had enough time to react, but it didn't seem like that'd matter, as it actually calmed him, gave him a moment of clarity, and once Jolie was done, and asked if he was ok, he took a deep sigh. Glanced at her, and said "Probably good as I'll ever be right now, guess I said I'd do something stupid..." He was then about to mention, the fact he had got bitten and whether that meant he was now going to become a vampire, but Brother stole the words right out of his mouth as he bandaged him.. Adam then nodded. As Jolie answered

"Yeah, that's a bit odd, but this damn planet we're on and who you meet tends to defy your expectations everyday..." Adam was about to completely take Jolie's offer when something interrupted him.

"BAMPF! Needed to make that teleportation more interesting. Especially other characters get a distinctive noise, also is the scaredy crow gone...? I thought he was ravaging the city or some shit..." Deadpool said, adding a Nightcrawler sound effect to make it more interesting. "Yo, don't mind me, got some business to attend to, I hear ya'll good folks are heading on your way. Especially you, pretty boy, your hogging the spotlight here." Deadpool said giving the 'I'm watching you' hand gesture, at Adam, who was just perplexed as to what was going on, and what he was blabbing about. But he shook his head, glanced back at Jolie and said. "Yes, please, get me out of this fucking shithole." "Hey, hey! At least we ain't in Africa, that place is almost as bad as Marvel's comic track record right about now. Yeah shots fired at my execs! What are ya' gonna do about it!?! Anywho, I'm just gonna go around looking for it." And just like that Deadpool began whistling his theme song from the movie, while skipping along looking all around the place for it in crates, or anything lying around. Disregarding the blood, and bodies from the previous engagement.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Crenando Crenando Vsland Vsland

Ramil & Piccolo
Ramil reached out for Fate in horror. Her soul had been sacrificed to the Philosopher stone... A memory from when Fate first arrived in his world played in his mind.

It had been a few days since Fate arrived injured on Ramil's earth. She and Ramil were currently sitting on his bed watching tv.
"So... You're really Fate Testarossa Harlaown..." Ramil muttered. Fate nodded. She told him that the last thing she remembered was Helping with evacuation as Mid-childa was torn apart by the darkness.

"I hope... Nanoha and Vivio are alright..." She muttered sadly. Ramil smiled and patted her shoulder.

"Fate, if Nanoha and Vivio are anything like they are in the anime... Then I'm absolutely sure They're out there somewhere. Besides.. Nanoha's too stubborn to die without seeing you again. And I'm sure Vivio has her friends looking out for her. And I promise... I'll find a way to help you look for them!" Fate smiled.

"Thanks Ramil... For what it's worth... You're the best big brother ever." She said.

"Damn straight!" Ramil said grinning making Fate giggle.

Tears fell from Ramil's eyes. He looked at Fate one last time in sorrow. First his Grandmother... Now his new little sister. He turned back to Findryt and aimed the shotgun at her. It took everything he had not the pull the trigger the moment he had Findryt in his sights.

"Give me the stone... Or I swear to whatever god is listening that i will BLOW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF!!!" The green light from before on the top of his hand returned glowing brighter than before. And for a brief second his eyes flashed green instead of they're usual brown.

Meanwhile with Piccolo and Take.

Piccolo dodged Gluttony only for his arm to be torn off. He yelled in pain.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" He yelled. He glared at Gluttony with Murder in his eyes.

"You do know you can just regrow your arm right?" Nail asked.
'Yes, but that doesn't stop it from hurting like Hell!' Piccolo replied.
"Hm... We could use this to our advantage..." Kami said.
'How the hell does me losing an arm count as an advantage?!' Piccolo asked angrily. Kami sighed.
"Have you forgotten our first confrontation with Cell?" Kami asked. Piccolo rolled his eyes.
'Of course I-' Piccolo stopped mid-sentence when he realized what Kami was getting at. The element of surprise!
"And now we play the waiting game." Nail said.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Last edited:
Minity sat down at one of the tables and knelt forwards.
"I would challenge him alone, as I have with other foes but...In our last battle he was only able to defeat and imprison me using dirty and cheap tactics. I had fought for a solid two days against the hunger, I had sustained many wounds and was out of healing potions. My mana wasn't recharging fast enough either. Needless to say, I did not last long against him."

She looked up at Serana with a gulity look in her eyes then back into the fire "I ordered my followers to fall back, and told Serana to protect our children. A few brave Stormcloaks stayed by my side...They were all killed before Sigmund and I met."

She leaned back on the chair, smirking "Your hammer does give me an idea, Talion. This has a trap clearly written on it, and Sigmund likely expects me to at least bring Serana or another follower of mine with me. He'll have a lookout of some kind. But you, Talion. You can spring from the shadows with one strike of this hammer. There is no way Sigmund would expect you."

She turned towards Kot "And with that flying contraption of yours you could fly up behind him and strike from behind. The spot he mentioned is the tallest point in Skyrim, and without flight there is only one way up."
"That strange bow of yours does pack a punch." Serana smiled cheekily "I'd like to see what it could do to him."
"I heard the soldiers of the Night's Watch call similar weapons rifles. They appear to be loud, magical weapons capable of firing many projectiles...And needless to say, part of me wants to train with one when this is over."

She turned to the Priest "Find Alea. I have no doubt that Sigmund has followers of his own and Alea packs a greater punch than most."
Kot chuckles at the comment "Depending on where he is, I can bomb him to pieces. I doubt Sigmund has any defenses against my Basilisk's weapons. Not just claws, but also one nasty little weapon on nose. Shockwave generator rods. But I am more than capable of ambushing him." he said before looking at Serana "This is Mandalorian Assault Rifle, unless you become Mandalorian or scavenge one from dead person, you won't be getting rifle. They are not magical. Also, if you see someone in armor like I wear, tell them to stop and wait. Tell them you heard that from a Taung. They will mostly understand what that means..."

Sigmund managed to dodge Lydia's attack by mere inches "You truly have nothing to lose? What of Lydia, here!? Is she nothing to you?"
As the two fought Sigmund, the door was kicked open and six guards stood on the other side.

"Dragonborn!" One of the called, shock in his voice "What seems to be the problem? We're hearing disturbing reports about you threatening a..."
"Three hundred gold." He muttered
"What!?"
"Three hundred gold. I'm part of the Guild and the Dark Brotherhood. Three hundred gold each to look the other way. Six hundred gold if you want to help me deal with these women."

The guards slowly drew their swords "I'm not going to take brib..." One of them began, only to get cut off by Sigmund
"I could destroy you just by raising my voice! Put those down if you want to tell your grandchildren about this one day." He gritted his teeth "About the day you nobly and fearlessly helped the Dragonborn kill a criminal blacksmith and her Housecarl accomplice."

The guards slowly turned towards Lydia and Ulfi, their swords drawn.
"We are not criminals, we are simply working here. We earned this place legitemately. I even got the deed." Ulfri said as she gets the deed from her person. It was legitimate. "If you are trully scared of him just because he has the Thu'um. You don't deserve to call yourself a Nord. My name is Ulfi Blackthorn. I am a former Stormcloak soldier, I fought for this country." she said as she brings the Amulet of Talos to everyone to show. "Like Sigmund, I posses the Thu'um... but I am not willing to use it against you. You're not worth it, it would be wrong. Just as wrong as you are going to help a criminal who just threatened an innocent woman in my shop and disrupted the peace. Are you willing to hurt a citizen of your own hold because you were threatened to be shouted apart? You're willing to life with that guilt?"

Team FNCC
-Approaching Gladius-II-

The team looked out of the window to see the monsters get disintegrated by the engines' flames. It seems that all is over for now, but they have a long battle ahead of them. "Well, thank goodness for that." Filia says, but then Samson says to her "Don't push your luck, kid. This is just only the beginning."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid

Lex simply sighed at Deadpool's comments. He'd read his file and knew Wade was a bit...Off, to say the least.
"As something you'll probably get used to, I don't really care about your ramblings." Lex shook his head "Just get the job done and..."
Before he could continue, Deadpool was gone.
"If he could do that from the moment he woke up here, he must have been interested." Lex muttered to himself with a smirk
"Either that or he wanted to kill you." Mercy explained
"I suppose that's true as well."

As Wade went on his merry way, Jolie could only look back at Adam with wild eyes
"Either that just happened, or you've got some weird shit in your blood..." She shook her head "Joking of course, you're not a Mage. Their blood has some unique side-effects."

Changeling blood was weirder, but Jolie had sworn herself to secrecy about them. To a Vampire, Changeling blood was almost like LSD and they had Arcadia to thank for it. She'd only tried the blood of Changelings once, willingly at least. The other times had been due to desperation.

With her car keys in hand, Jolie walked to the Impala, stepped in and drove up to Adam's side.
"Well, you asked first so you get shotgun." She gave him a half-smile "Hey, Brother Power! You in or out? I swear it's not too cramped in the backseat."
-
The warehouse was filled with dead bodies, with the surviving thugs packing up their remaining supplies. The bodies of their comrades had been stripped of their armour and gear. A few of them looked over at Deadpool.
"Who the fuck are you?" One asked, his voice bitter. He was one of the only thugs to step forwards as the remaining three continued to pack.

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Crenando Crenando ManyFaces ManyFaces

Mark continued his charge, running through now deserted streets on the way to the second police station. With an axe in one and and his pistol in another he jumped over a fence on his way, seeing another burst of the dark red lightning before it finally ceased.
Mark made it, seeing Piccolo and Take engaged with Gluttony.

The Homunculus was currently consuming Piccolo's arm, a grin on his face as he took a few chunks out of it. The arm was consumed within seconds and, with hungry eyes Gluttony turned to face Piccolo once again. His eyes darted towards Mark and Take as well.
"Haven't tried you yet." He smiled at Mark
"No thank you!" He yelled, firing his pistol
-
Inside the station, Findryt only smirked at Ramil's threats.
"Watch that temper." She scolded "Right now I'm the only one who can bring your friend back. It's my bargaining chip too, so do you think I'm just going to hand it over?"

Her grip on the stone tightened "Stop your bloody tantrum, let me walk away and I'll restore the souls of everyone in this room. They only just lost them, so they'll be fine. Physically at least. Might have a few mental scars, but nothing too severe."
She gave a sarcastic shrug "Of you could just...Hold me at gunpoint. And wait for the process to be permanent."

She reached down, touching the side of Fate's face.
"She's so young too, it would be a shame to waste."

Morbuskid Morbuskid AbominableTouma AbominableTouma The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Karla and Venkman: The Wasteland
Karla looked over at Cortova, a serious look on her face.
"I can relate."
"Aren't you a mercenary?" The Mage asked
"Yup. Even still, I gots a code too. I don't take contracts to kill children, only to act as a glorified babysitter for them. And I'm not gonna take a job unless I think the asshole or group of assholes deserves it. Vortex was threatening people, he killed others and he committed basically ghost genocide. Plus, I'm a merc, not an assassin. It's not all about killing folks...And Vortex isn't technically alive, so it's more like I'm helping to disable him."

The group finally pulled up the the location of the attack, with Venkman waiting on his motorcycle.
"It's clear. Now we wait for the others to make their move."

He shook his head and smiled "Brian's never going to let me live this down, is he?" He chuckled "But stopping Vortex will be worth it." He muttered, his face returning to a serious expression.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back