• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

Kiara-Latverivin
These white armored soldiers show no signs of magic. Normally that would be a good thing, but as it stands, it’s a problem. If she stays still too long, she’s going to get blasted with… lasers? Is that what she’s dealing with now? Whatever they are, they’re dangerous. She can see what they’re doing to the terrain, and to those unlucky enough to be hit.

She makes it into the ship she was targeting, several troopers trying to hit her, but kidding because of her speed. She moves the bag to her left hand, allowing her blood to soak into it, before dropping it, and sprinting out of the ship. The symbols on the bag begin to glow brightly, as it rapidly increases in temperature.

The spell is one that she’s still working on. It will definitely explode, but she’s unsure about the destructiveness and blast radius. Probably won’t take out the entire ship, definitely won’t get close to civilians, might only take out a few soldiers. Yes, Kiara is exprerimenting. But she feels like this was a good time to test this one.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Ramil&Piccolo

Everything happened so fast that Ramil and Piccolo couldn't even react.

"So uh.... Just putting this out there... But why didn't we help at all?" Nail asked. Piccolo looked to the side with a raised eyebrow.

'What were we supposed to?' Piccolo thought back.

"It probably would have been appreciated..." Kami replied. Piccolo rolled his eyes and glanced at Ramil who had recovered from his shock a bit. He sighed in irritation.

"So... I'm gonna go find and beat the shit out of what's her face, Maybe save that little girl that was with you... What is she like your sister or something?" Piccolo asked. Ramil looked at him and sighed.

"I... Guess you could say that..." He replied. He looked around and found a shotgun and grabbed it.

"Better than nothing I guess..." He said looking it over... Piccolo raised an eyebrow.

"Do... you even know how to use that thing?" He asked. Ramil simply smirked.

"Not a goddamn clue..." Piccolo blinked and then smirked right back.

"Well... At least your honest." They walked out of the police station. It was eerily quiet. Ramil tightened his grip on the shotgun. For a brief second the top of his right hand glowed green. He then blinked and realized something.

"Do we even know which way to go?" He asked. Piccolo stared at him and then looked forward again.

"No... No we do not..." A facepalm was heard inside Piccolo's head.

"We are so screwed..." Nail muttered.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Talion and Celebrimbor: Skyrim

Talion had managed to dodge most of the ice shots, Celebrimbor had assisted in cutting and launching wraith arrows other icicles strikes down. Talion would want to charge until he saw the peace come out of both Minity and her friend who was, moments ago, an enemy. Talion scratched his head as he sheathed his sword and jogged to the two, "I am happy for your reunion with your friend, but we must make haste if we are to get to your children before our enemies do." Talion said with a concerned face. Celebrimbor also spoused concern so much so he finally decided to show himself to Minity, his ghoulish appearance seen and his armor still as silver as the day it was forged. "Talion is right Minity, I am sorry for this intrusion but we must get a move on, I do not wish for this energy to be wasted on a fruitless cause,"
he said expressing his full want to complete the task. Celebrimbor was a wraith elf, or a faded elf depending on your point of view.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Donder172 Donder172

Shimazu and Take: Rush Valley

Shimazu had beckoned Take which a chain of messages getting passed down reached him, he picked himself up expressing concern but ran out the door to see what he was needed for. Take had approached Shimazu, "What is it?" Take asked. Shimazu had locked his eyes on Findyrt and told Take, "Go find the others we will need them here." Take had nodded before making great haste towards the police station.
-
Making good time the large Shugoki had halted before pointing to Ramil and Piccolo "You, you are needed, come to the hospital with me!" The Shugoki exclaimed. Take moved a bit closer to notice that one of them was armed so just in case he activated his shield, he remembered they were locked up for a reason and he didn't feel like finding out why with consequence. "What happened to the small girl with you?" Take asked with concern in his deep voice, he himself was like a child and so for a fellow child to be missing, it hurt him.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen The Omen of Death The Omen of Death AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

Minity: Skyrim
The moment Minity kicked the front doors open, she was greeted by a spike of magical ice to the shoulder. Drawing back and clutching her wound, she let out a grunt in pain as three more spikes flew towards her.
Diving for cover, she leaned against the walls of the house as the spikes flew past.
"This won't end well for you." A woman's voice spoke
The moment the ice spike came, Kot didn't hessitate to charge into the building. Grabbing his rifle and starts to open fire on the woman after she spoke. Starting to yell in Mando'a towards the woman.
Minity immediately recognised the voice and her eyes widened as a smile crept across her face. She raised a hand to her companions, indicating for them to stand down.
"Serana!" She called "Serana, it's Minity!"

She stuck her head out of cover, only for another ice spike to get launched at her. Minity pulled back.
"Damn!" She shouted "It's me, you fool! Stop throwing spells!"

"Feim-Zii-Gron!"
To her companions, Minity appeared as a Ghost, like Celebrimbor only without decay on her body and face. Minity ran inside the house, the ice spikes passing through her and approached Serana.
"It's me!" She shouted "Just stop casting spells and we can talk."

The ability wore off, leaving Minity open but before Serana could land another attack the Dragonborn gripped her by her arms.
"This is another trick!" Serana spat, showing her fangs

Minity rolled up one of her sleeves
"As powerful a spellcaster and illusionist as Sigmund is, he would not be able to mimic my blood. Take a drop. Take a drop of it and let me prove to you that I'm telling the truth."

Serana studied Minity with sceptical eyes before taking a small bite. She drew back, wiped the blood from her mouth and smiled.
"I don't understand. Sigmund sent me your head..."
"I won't lie, he came close, but you and I both know I am very hard to kill." Minity smirked. Her eyes darted around the house "Where are the children?"

Serana let out a sigh, shaking her head "When Sigmund killed you, and then started to target our home... I sent them to Jorrvaskr."
"Then we ride for..."

Minity was cut off as Serana embraced her in a hug. Minity hugged her back.
As Kot notices that Minity probably knew this person, he starts to fire more in a way to keep her from getting close. Stopping when Minity gets in his line of sight at the woman. Blinking behind his helmet as the woman drank blood from Minity. Giving the two a moment before speaking again, having the feeling these two were close together. "Where is Jorrvaskr? I will be able to go there fast. Just like we came here."

In another region of Skyrim, Sigmund walked the streets of a town with a casual smile, passing by the remains of a Vortex unit that a few civilians were moving. He approached them, pushing them aside gently
"Fus-Ro-Dah!" He shouted, moving the machinery even further away.
"Thank you, Dovakin." One of the civilians said with a bow
"Just doing my job, lady."

He approached a smiting shop and knocked on the door before entering (hoping this is a good way to introduce your OC, Donder)
Ulfi Blackthorn
Inside the shop was the sound of forging. Ulfi was bussy making armor for a customer when she heard three very familiar words. Fus Ro Dah. She looks up quickly in the direction of the sound. However, she was bussy now and had to finish the armor. As she continued to make the final part of it, she hears someone knock on the door and walk inside. "Welcome, to my shop. If you give me just one moment, I will be able to take any order should you require anything." Ulfi said as she finishes the last bit that needed to be forged before putting the armor together. She then turns around to walk to the newcommer. Her face looks sweaty and dirty by the heat and smoke. She was wearing clothes that were typical of a smith in Skyrim. "What can I help you with?" She asked Sigmund. She was quite curious about this person, as Falkreath didn't get many visitors in the past. Though, thanks to her it did get a bit more than in the past.

Spider-Man
New York City

"Whoah!" Peter cried out, his eyes widening as he shielded his face with his arms, clenching his fists as he brought his knees up to his chest. However, nothing happened, and he heard the similar sound of a web being fired. Peter lowered his guard before gasping, jumping up and over the red symbiote, landing next to this other Spider-Man. "So, like, you're another Spider-Man?" He asked Ben, a hint of excitement in his voice. Parker examined the other Spider-Human, lifting his arm up as his lenses narrowed. "A lot less technology on you isn't there..."

The red symbiote roared in anger, snapping the webbing on his tendrils before leaping at Peter. The boy turned and yelped, jumping up and pushing off of the symbiote's shoulders. The symbiote shot a tendril out of it's back and Peter barely avoided the attack, spinning in the air as he arched his back. He landed in front of the newly landed D.Va.

Parker turned around and waved his arms around in the air. "Oh! Took you long enough! And here I thought you forgot about little old me! Wait! You did!" Peter shouted, totally ignoring the red symbiote and the other Spider-Man. "You left me! Alone! Without a costume until I fixed this one! Oh, and, and! And you did NOT tell me about a ceasefire!"

The red symbiote tilted it's head as D.Va point her guns at it, the blood coloured creature smirking before forming a whip with his arm, lashing at both Peter and the guns at the same time.
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Ramil&Piccolo

The two blinked as one of the warriors that was with Mark came up to them and told them that they were needed at the Hospital.

"Well that was Convenient..." Nail muttered.

"Yes... A little too convenient. Plot device maybe?" Ramil looked down when Take asked where Fate was.

"That elf bitch nabbed Fate before we could stop her. Said something about me duking it out with her or one of her lackeys to get Fate back." He said.

"So... You're taking us to the hospital right? Well, Lead the way." Piccolo said.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

--New York--
Zamasu Zamasu

Yosuke Hanamura || Minako Arisato

"Right." Yosuke nodded as he dashed towards the restaurant.

Entering the building, the two sees the auburn haired girl standing there, as if trying to figure out what happened to the building. So far, aside from the broken down tables and counters of the diner, everything seemed to be quiet. Peaceful, even.

Yosuke readily hid behind the counter that the girl had passed by, observing her from afar. He's somewhat cautious since he felt something familiar from the girl--A familiar 'vibe', to say the least...Something tells him that she's not a girl to be taken lightly...A Persona User?

". . ." The girl was quiet as she walked along the diner, looking at the varying broken furniture and platters. Spoiled food littered on the ground as she tried to avoid the varying substances.

Yu Narukami

As Yu was briefed with the current mission at hand, he couldn't help but notice that the photos where the girl was taken of was somewhat nearby. The varying buildings, to that one broken down diner across the street. He might have a chance to fetch Yosuke and Peacock to go with them, too.

After it's been decided that Valentine will be his partner for the time being, Yu soon approached Parasouls desk.

"Which of these photos was the most recent?" Yu asked, pointing at the photos laid out on the table. "I feel like it would help us determine the girl's location..."

--Tatsumi-Vale--

(OPENING PLOT BIT, DON'T REPLY)
Tatsumi Vale, an island of the Southern continent that contains the port island of Tatsumi and the fair city of Vale, home to the Huntsman Beacon Academy. A few months had already passed since the union, and the Kirio Group along with the staff of Beacon were tasked of Governing the island.

As of now, preparations for the Kirijo-Vytal Festival are nearing it's completion, and the venue for the Festival Tournament is set to occur at Gekkoukan Highschool grounds.

There are many changes that occur on Tatsumi Port Island, such as the foundation of a Huntsman Education Course in Gekkoukan High directed by Fuuka Yamagishi, one of the Kirijo's most trusted allies. She's in charge of managing the Huntmen Course along with Yukari Takeba, Junpei Iori, and Akihiko Sanada as it's course's teachers specializing in both Grimm Study AND Combat Training.

A few facilities has been built to compensate for the new batch of students, but overall, it was going fine as heck.

In the room of the HEC Director of Gekkoukan, the blue haired technician sat behind a large mahogany desk with a holographic symbol of two axes projected in the far center of the table. There was another person in the room; a red haired woman clad in a white furcoat and some sort of black skin suit and a red bladed saber hanged around hee waist; This was none othee than Mitsuru Kirijo.

62129.jpg

"To think I'd find myself allowing a sporting event that involves weaponry...Truly, your world must have been a strange one, Mr. Ozpin." Mitsuru remarked as if congratulating the person on the other side.

"It was traditional, madam." A man's voice answered, "And since it has been a full two years since our last Vystal Festival, the Council have decided to hold it in line with the celebration of the Kingdom of Vale and Tatsumi Port Island's peaceful union...Speaking of which, how are things in Gekkoukan's Huntsman Branch?"

"I'd say splendid." Mitsuru answered, glancing towards the blue haired directress with a smile. "Ms. Yamagishi had proven to be quite an effective woman for the role. We might be able to compete in the Festival Tournament in no time."

"This festival's tournament differs from our usual Vytal; Instead of it being exclusive to Students of Huntsmen Academies, we're giving the entire kingdom a chance to shine on their own." The man answered, "We also had to lower the entry rate because of this. Instead of the usual 4 Person Team entry, it has been lowered to a 2 Person Team entry."

"So the only requirement is combat experience then?"

"That is correct. But keep in mind that the school staff are not allowed to compete; including the ones at Gekkoukan Academy."

"I see." Mitsuru nodded, crossing her legs. "I doubt there would be problems regarding the Tourney if Aigis were to enter, right?"

"The robot girl?" The voice perked up, "I have to admit, she'd be a very convincing as a human if she didn't show her natural body." The voice chuckles, "But nevertheless, the council allowed the girl's application for the Tournament along with her chosen partner."

"That's good." Mitsuru nodded, "But there's one thing I need to know."

"What is it, Ms. Kirijo?"

"My Shadow Operatives have been sensing strange energy signatures that's hidden within your school grounds, Mr. Ozpin." Mitsuru briefed with a serious tone. "Would you kindly elaborate on that?"

{ THE KIRIJO-VYTAL TOURNAMENT ARC IS NOW OPEN FOR EVERYONE! OPEN LOCATIONS WITHIN TATSUMI-VALE: TATSUMI-PORT ISLAND TRAIN STATION, PAULOWNIA MALL, VALE CITY STREETS, BEACON ACADEMY GROUNDS }

Parasoul Renoir, Valerie "Valentine", & Patricia "Peacock" Watson
-New York-

When asked which photo is the most recent, Parasoul pointed out the one where the girl enters a hospital. "We may not know her intentions, but I think she has something important to do there." She says "Now, if there are no more questions, you two may leave. Be sure you bring the girl here. I have a lot of questions for her."

"As you wish, princess." Valentine says before exiting the room, expecting Yu to follow her all the way out of the building and into the streets to find the hospital that is pointed out. Eventually, the two arrived at the said hospital. Valentine looks up at the building and say "I could really work in here, but too bad it is already in shambles. Such a shame."

Peacock would go into hiding along with Yosuke, but her patience seems to be a bother to her. As they observe the girl, Peacock's patience has run out. "Oh that's it!" She yelled before coming out of hiding and went towards the girl in question. "Hey!" She called "What the hell are you doing here?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

D.Va: New York
Hana let out a heavy sigh as Peter scolded her "Okay, real talk. Last time I saw you, you were recovering from a symbiote taking control of you. It made you kind of a dick, by the way. Webbing up my baby's feet in the middle of battle, attacking Reed. I could make a list. I wasn't even the one leading the mission anyway, I just went along to um...Save the world.
Two, how the hell did you not hear about the ceasefire!? Did you just drop off the face of the Earth for five minutes?! Reed sent a message to the whole city. So unless you were hiding in a sewer or something..." She shook her head "Three, why are you focusing on me when that thing's right in front of you!?"
She pointed at Carnage.

D.Va opened fire on Carnage, flying backwards to avoid the tendrils.
"Nice try, loser. But you're not the first one to try that move today." She mocked

Vsland Vsland Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Magnus Burnsides: En-Route to Gladius-II
When Bjornson struck the creatures, they seemed to collapse before reforming as if he was putting his sword into some kind of red goo. The SHIELD agent opened fire on the monsters.
"Just me...I think...I think they got everyone else." He stammered

One of the mouthers began to contort as some of it's red tendrils shot out, stopping inches away from the feet of Bjornson and the agent. They started to grow in size and change in shape, taking on a humanoid form. The SHIELD agent stared in horror as he noticed the tendril taking the form of a SHIELD agent, except he was made of the same material as the monster.

Every SHIELD agent who had been consumed started to re-form from the tendril of a mouther, armed with their rifles which they immediately turned on Bjornson and the agent, opening fire.

"Hey guys I heard the ala..." Magnus stopped in his tracks, his eyes widened "Everybody, get back!" He yelled, raising his shield.
"You know what these things are?" The agent asked
"I thought I did. They're called Gibbering Mouthers. Real nasty fuckers, but I've never seen them behave like this. Usually it's just a lot of screaming and trying to eat your face."

Morbuskid Morbuskid Zamasu Zamasu
Markiplier: Rush Valley
Findryt rolled her eyes at Shimazu's words.
"That implies that I want to fight you. If that were true, I'd show up in person and cut through all of these soldiers like cake just to get to you."
"I'd like to see you try, lady!" One of them snapped
"Me too, but I have other things to attend to. Which is why I want to make a deal with you. I need five people...Specifically, five humans. Take your pick, Samurai. Hand them over and I'll be on my way. I'll stop my attacks and leave this country."

-
Jason started down at his now missing arm and then looked back at the Samurai. His next strikes were quicker and far more vicious as he lashed out in anger. He heard whispers in his ears.
"They hurt you Jason, kill them for mommy."

While Mark kept Deathstorm distracted, Tim made his way down the stairs and went deeper into the school. He noticed a door with several locks and a few pieces of furniture stacked in front of it and took one deep breath
"Boy, it's gonna take me a while to move all this stuff."

Deathstorm kicked Mark off of him and tried to take off again only for Mark to open fire. The bullets didn't seem to wound him, as he never winched in pain but they were slowing him down. Mark watched as a bullet he'd shot at Ronnie's head seemed to turn to dust before it could make impact.
"Did I say you could go, you son of a bitch!?" Mark shouted "Stop ignoring me!"
"You want a real fight?" Ronnie asked
"Is that not what we've been doing? I just thought you were really bad at this."

"That's not going to work..." He shook his head
"No, but it's distracting, right?" Mark smirked

Deathstorm threw two fireballs in response. Mark was able to dodge one of them but the second struck him in the back, sending him flying through the front door of a classroom.
"Oh God!" He cried

Morbuskid Morbuskid AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

Latverivin and Above Gladius
The Queen's capital ship continued it's descent towards the city as Amadla sat on the bridge.
"My Queen, should we abandon ship?" A soldier asked
"Never. The Jedi and the one called Doom will pay for their heresy. Their city will burn and their children will scream!" She yelled

Moments before the ship impacted with the side of a building, it seemed to hang in mid-air. The Jedi army with their combined might, were holding it in place and moving it out of the city's walls. The two struggled against each other.
"Get everybody out of here!" Luke ordered "We can't hold this thing forever!"

The ship transferred all of it's remaining power to the engines, pushing forwards causing the Jedi to step back. The cream coloured city streets started to crack under their feet, while Luke stepped forwards, his eyes closed and both hands raised.

The ship started to move further and further into orbit and Luke opened his eyes in shock.
"What are you gawking at?!" Doom's called, his voice coming from multiple of the bots "Keep pushing."

On one side of the ship was a collection of Doombots, pushing the ship far above the city and into the orbit of Gladius-II. From above, thousands of ships activated their tractor beams, pulling into into firing range.

As the cruiser hung in orbit, it was hailed by Thrawn.
"I am giving you one final chance to surrender." He spoke, coldly "Your attempt to destroy the New Republic failed, and you have lost. For the sake of your people's safety, I am asking you to surrender or I will be forced to open fire."
"Never! The Conglomerate will never surrender to the likes of you! We will echo in eternity! Our souls will consume your fleet! Your armies will burn and your..."

"Close this channel and destroy that ship." Thrawn ordered

From the streets of the city, the people watched as the Queen's ship was destroyed. There was a cheer from the crowd.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Donder172 Donder172

Kiara-Latverivin
Kiara looks up to the sky, her eyes narrowed. Is that really the end of it? Huh. I wonder what prompted her to attack. It seems foolish, if the battle was this short. Never mind that. Time for me to go back into hiding. Can’t have me being found like this, after blowing part of a ship up. Too many questions.

She looks around for a place to hide, so she can retract her armor, and hide her sword.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Donder172 Donder172

Last edited:
So Gandhi was giving him free reign as long as they died subtly. Caesar closed his eyes and crossed his arms as he thought. He could use a different variant of Koro for a start. Branching from there with other deadly cocktails of chemicals. But such a subtle concoction wouldn't bring much pain to his disappointment... Unless he figured something out. He had an idea and smiled.
The mad scientis opened his eyes again "Of course I can do it Lord Gandhi. These enemies won't notice a thing until their last agonizing moments before death. I can calculate the effects so that they'll die at dusk or dawn. Rather poetic don't you think?" Caesar grinned. "Making these weapons won't be nearly as time consuming as getting SMILE's, which might I add worked perfectly!"

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

BEN REILLY: THE SENSATIONAL SPIDER-MAN

(NEW
YORK)

"Sorry, but some of us had our own problems to deal with,"
Spider-Man answered as he fights off another Red Symbiote, "Like smiley over here..."

Spider-Man manages to get the Symbiote off of him and he leaped over to the main group as the SHIELD agent opened fired at the Symbiote.

"SHIELD never told you about that guy, huh?"
He asked the young woman.

The Symbiote was seemingly unaffected as he charged forwards.

Spider-Man took the opportunity to web the Symbiotes up in a bid to immobilize them.

Vsland Vsland The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mercs
After Venkman once again left as soon as he came to rally some of the raiders, it seemed that he came with good news, from the other mages, and whatnot. And the super-soldiers that were mentioned again, which meant that with his plan, and the manpower rallied behind him, they had quite the potent force from what little the could gather. Now seemed to be the best opportunity, to rally the forces, let the new comers in on the plan, and prepare to finally spring it into action against Vortex.

With Kamui and Abuto also watching intently, Deathstroke replied with after taking the phone. "Alright then, good work, this is perfect, rendezvous back over to Diamond City, and then work on rallying your men and inform them of the plan, we should be making our final preparations. I need to check up on something quickly." With that handled, Deathstroke handed back the phone, and then told them. "I am going to speak to the pilot, see how many people he can safely take at a time,"

Kamui then proceeded to leave them all off with a comment. "Well then, I am looking forward to touring through hell with all of you." That mona lisa smile never leaving his face and stating it with little care, as if a battle was not impending.

And with that Deathstroke left, giving no comment in response, as he started to make his way to the plane and the pilot.

Once he made it, Deathstroke got down to business and asked. "Hey, how many people can this plane safely carry, since this is going to be an essential part of the operation."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid Donder172 Donder172 Fran DeArc Fran DeArc Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

--laTowa--
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

--Minato Arisato--

"Sure." Minato merely nodded as he walked off, making their way towards where Miu was being kept. They soon find the room where she was staying, though it appears that she doesn't want any company at the moment.

"Give it a few." Minato said as he practically asked Kaede to move aside, soon knocking three more times and falling silent for a few seconds.

--Mewnisse--
@Baku Stella Fleuré Stella Fleuré

Stella(BRS) || Gong Draco

As soon as the Hydra came into view, Stella's boss asked her to neutralize the enemy at hand.

"Engaging." Stella said as she took a giant long cannon from her back, aiming it at one of the heads. Soon, glowing blue boulders shot out of the Black Cannon, the rocks aimed at the creature's varying heads.

Gong proceeded to dash past Stella in an attempt to get around the Hydra, a green energy manifesting itself as a large claw appearing on his right arm. As soon as one of the heads try to attack him, Gong will swing that manifested energy.

Adam
Metro-Gotham
Adam, was physically and mentally exhausted, the person who was causing everything was probably stopped in some shape or form, but honestly Adam didn't care anymore, all the adrenaline that came from that was all gone, and he was just exhausted. He was bleeding from his fight, as it was particularly rough, blood sticking to his beard, those wounds however were not as bad as the mental stuff, the mind something that could become so fickle... And there he laid, and now more than ever much like a vampires need for blood, his body craved to just numb everything. And almost instinctually, he went for his bottles, unfortunately, all that would be numbed was the physical pain, but even now the emotional wounds were too much right now, his mind dwelled on it...

Groaning, he finally willed himself to stand up, he glanced over and saw Jolie, and Brother Power, sighing deeply, he could overhear Jolie, it seemed she needed blood, and at this point Adam was just numb, he didn't care about himself right now.

Making his way over, almost robotically, with a nasty case of grimness and melancholy radiating from him, he softly spoke exhaustion prevalent.

"Hey... Is it... That you need blood...? I'm bleeding... So you can take some of mine... I don't mind, nor do I particularly care right now... Help yourself..."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Crenando Crenando Vsland Vsland

SINS OF THE AUTOBOTS: ULTRA DESPAIR BOTS

Side: HOPE

KOMARU NAEGI
img_9629-gif.394665

(STREETS OF IATOWA)

STAR VS. THE WARRIORS OF HOPE
(STREETS OF IATOWA)

The Autobot Medic analyzed the wound and then said, "You'll be fine... I'll just have to patch up the wound."

Star then gave Komaru a worried smile, "See, you're going to be fine!"

"Am I? Am I really?" Komaru questioned her optimistic partner, uncertain of how bad her injury really was. She did as she was told by the medical 'bot, holding still as best as she could while he attempted to patch it up. In truth, she didn't really want to look at where she had been hurt. Moreover, this encounter had made her scared of any other Monokumas, real or imagined, that might still be around the area. She knew this was a trap waiting to happen! She shouldn't have even considered putting her feet on the ground when she could have been safe in the air for a while longer. Nowhere in the city was safe from those things' vision, and she was the weakest link--they were bound to target her regardless!

Komaru breathed a little faster, her brow furrowing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYOKO KIRIGIRI
img_9628-gif.394647

(THE ROAD TO THE LOST LIGHT)

SIR MARCO DIAZ

(THE ROAD TO THE LOST LIGHT)
"Well, I'm on the same boat as you two," Rodimus said, "Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure you're the only other humans I've bumped into."

"But you're gonna help us find our friends, right?" Marco asked the Autobot for his aid.

Rodimus transformed into his vehicle mode and said, "Never said I wasn't!"

IMG_9246.PNG

"A sports car..." Kyoko muttered to herself. She didn't like the idea of immediately putting her trust in Rodimus, but she didn't want to cause any tension by objecting to his assistance. She walked up to the car's driver's seat, waiting for Marco to get in himself before sitting down.

IMG_9247.PNG

"You said you're in the same boat as us...is one of your friends here a human, Rodimus?" The detective asked. While uncommon, it wasn't unheard of nowadays for Cybertronians and humans to befriend one another and communicate between the two distinct districts. In the Human District, though, only a minuscule fraction of the population was Cybertonian, which begged the question of why Rodimus was in this district in the first place at such an inconvenient time. Hopefully, her question wouldn't sound like prying.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Jolie and Captain Cold: Metro-Gotham
Jolie had her left shoulder clutched as she walked up to Brother Power, her wounds slowly healing as she used some remaining blood to close herself up. Small streaks of blood ran down her face, covering her pale, cold cheeks.
"I-" She stammered.
Slowly sitting against a car Jolie took a few deep breaths "Doesn't matter. It's over now." She shook her head "You know, that offer for a ride out of this stinking city is still on the table. I'm leaving as soon as a patch myself back up."

Pulling herself to her feet, Jolie let out a grunt in pain and started to walk off into the city. She wouldn't be going anywhere unless she could get her hands on a fresh supply of blood. Stopping in her tracks, Jolie let out a sigh.
"Brother. I'm going to need somebody to watch my back. Just for a bit. Just in case I start going feral..."

She reached into the side of her coat and handed Brother Power a wooden stake.
"I won't turn to ashes or anything. Just puts me in a coma." She reassured with a half-smile "Please."

Crenando Crenando The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Fran DeArc Fran DeArc @MainEventMan Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

[/USER]
"Ah, so it wasn't just me, then. Groovy." BroPo firmly grasped the stake, looked it over and thought about his inability to do what she asked. "I don't think that's gonna work out. I'm not big on hurting people, man, even for 'medical reasons' Dig it?"
Adam
Metro-Gotham
Adam, was physically and mentally exhausted, the person who was causing everything was probably stopped in some shape or form, but honestly Adam didn't care anymore, all the adrenaline that came from that was all gone, and he was just exhausted. He was bleeding from his fight, as it was particularly rough, blood sticking to his beard, those wounds however were not as bad as the mental stuff, the mind something that could become so fickle... And there he laid, and now more than ever much like a vampires need for blood, his body craved to just numb everything. And almost instinctually, he went for his bottles, unfortunately, all that would be numbed was the physical pain, but even now the emotional wounds were too much right now, his mind dwelled on it...

Groaning, he finally willed himself to stand up, he glanced over and saw Jolie, and Brother Power, sighing deeply, he could overhear Jolie, it seemed she needed blood, and at this point Adam was just numb, he didn't care about himself right now.

Making his way over, almost robotically, with a nasty case of grimness and melancholy radiating from him, he softly spoke exhaustion prevalent.

"Hey... Is it... That you need blood...? I'm bleeding... So you can take some of mine... I don't mind, nor do I particularly care right now... Help yourself..."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Crenando Crenando Vsland Vsland
"I was about to just give you this stake, but you can do your own thing." The hippie got up, put the stake in his pocket and approached Adam. "If you want to talk about it, we're here for you. Just remember that, brother."

Team FNCC
-Approaching Gladius-II-

It may seem that the enemies have appeared to where the team is. "Looks like we're going to have to deal with these punks now." Samson says "Come on kid, show them what you're made of!" Filia looks up at the Parasite and replies "Don't you mean how 'we' made of?" Samson would sigh in utter dismay, saying "Don't correct me again, kid." The team would then charge towards whatever Magnus has called them and start fighting them.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid

SINS OF THE AUTOBOTS: ULTRA DESPAIR BOTS

Side: DESPAIR

THE ULTIMATE PIANIST KAEDE AKAMATSU
Kaede_Akamatsu_Bonus_Mode_Pixel_Icon_(2).gif

1517730465465.png
"Sh-she's always like this when's she upset..." Kaede replied with a a hint of worry in her voice.

The door slowly opened.
1517730531640.png
Kaede smiled, "Thank you..."

Chapter_4_Victim.png
Kaede gasped as tears started to flow from her eyes, "Miu..." Kaede fell to her knees and sobbed for the passing of her friend.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
---

STAR VS. THE WARRIORS OF HOPE
(STREETS OF IATOWA)

"Well, I was able to stop the bleeding..."
the Autobot Medic said, "You should be fine as long as the badges stay on."

Star's eyes gleamed as she looked at her friend, "Did you hear that Komaru! Good as new!"

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

--

SIR MARCO DIAZ
(STREETS OF IATOWA)

Marco took the passenger seat and shut the door, "Ooo, these seats are comfy."

"Thanks for the compliment," Rodimus replied as he drove off to the Lost Light.

"You said you're in the same boat as us...is one of your friends here a human, Rodimus?" The detective asked. While uncommon, it wasn't unheard of nowadays for Cybertronians and humans to befriend one another and communicate between the two distinct districts. In the Human District, though, only a minuscule fraction of the population was Cybertonian, which begged the question of why Rodimus was in this district in the first place at such an inconvenient time. Hopefully, her question wouldn't sound like prying.

"Yeah, she's human," Rodimus answered, "Her name's Shaoshao Li and thankfully I know she's safe with the other in the Lost Light, and I aim to make sure I can say the same with all of your friends."

"Pretty sure, Star can handle herself but I'm more worried about Kyoko's friend," Marco spoke up.
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Last edited:
Minity: Skyrim
"I know this part of the world like the back of my hands, I'll show you." Minity said
Serana studied Celebrimbor "What are you?"
"He'll explain later. But the moment Sigmund discovers I have escaped from my prison, he'll go for the children."

Serana nodded "I'll get the horses."
"No need. Our armoured friend here has a transport of his own. Faster than a horse and...More subtle than a dragon.

Minity ran deeper into the house, seeing a wooden mannequin with her Nightingale over it. Next to it was a large chest Minity started to go through, finding her weapons and gear. As she started gearing up, she felt a hand touch her shoulder. Taking it in her own Minity took a deep breath.

It was taking everything Minity had not to break down. For such a long time she had assumed that Sigmund had either killed or used some kind of magic on her wife to make her forget she existed. He'd said the same about the rest of the region and it's Jarls. And yet, all it took was telling Serana the truth. Even their home looked the same. The furniture, the designs of the walls...It was all as Minity had last seen it.
Although it was quiet. No children running through the halls, no music playing from a travelling Bard and no dogs barking.

"What did he do to you?" Serana asked, softly
Minity tightly clenched her fists, her hands violently shaking.

"Right now, the children come first. Focus on them for Sigmund will use them against us to get what he wants. And I refuse to let that happen. Just focus on having my back in case we run into him."
Serana helped Minity to her feet and gently kissed her on the lips "I can do that."
"I know."

Geared up, the two of them ran outside to the Basilisk.
"I still have that hammer. I'll strike it against the walls of Whiterun when we arrive." Minity told Talion
-
Sigmund grinned "It's the strangest thing, really." He said with a chuckle. With a wave of his hand, the weapons Ulfi had in her shop lifted into the air and pointed themselves at the customer. She backed up against one of the walls, a look of terror in her eyes.
"Make a move against me and this woman dies." He chuckled "You want that on your conscience then go ahead, attack me. I'll kill more before we're done."

"What I want is you, Ulfi. I want you to come with me, quietly. I'm not going to harm you or anybody else, I just can't have another Dragonborn running around while I work. You'd only get in my way."
Donder172 Donder172 Morbuskid Morbuskid

Magnus Burnsides: En-Route to Gladius-II
When reinforcements arrived, Magnus pushed towards the Mouthers
"You're in trouble now." He smirked, bringing his Flaming sword down upon one of the creatures. While parts of it seemed to burn away, it slowly started to reform. He took cover as the Mouthers returned fire, bullets flying over his head "Everbody, get down!" He yelled
"Normally that works on well...Everything." He muttered, glaring at his sword "Well, I'm out of ideas."
"We get them back into the airlock and blast them into space?" That's what I was going for."

Magnus gave a hearty chuckle in response "Yes! I love it! Hey, um..."
"Ward."
"Ward, does this ship have a suit in my size?" Magnus asked "I have an idea."

Zamasu Zamasu Morbuskid Morbuskid
Jolie: Metro-Gotham
The sight of the bloodstained Adam filled Jolie at first with concern, but upon hearing the man speak her eyes filled with hunger. How long had it been since she'd fed? A day? A week? Maybe.
An intense pain rang in of her head, as if somebody was banging drums inside of her skull. She knew exactly what that meant and she dreaded what came next.
"No!" Jolie hissed, clenching her fists "Je suis en contrôle (I am in control)." She dug her nails into her hands, drawing a tiny bit of blood.

"Je refuse d'être un monstre (I refuse to be a monster). Je refuse d'être ce qu'ils m'ont fait (I refuse to be what they made me)." She hissed, speaking under her breath.

She took a few, fast and panicked breaths Adam and possibly Brother Power would recognise as a sign of a human experiencing a panic attack and yet Jolie was able to fight through. It took a minute or two but her breathing slowed and she managed to gain control.
"I don't...I don't know how long I can hold her..." She gasped

She sharply looked at Brother Power "Ready that stake! You're don't have blood in you so you'll be alright!" She commanded. Within seconds she was at Adam's side, her fangs locked around one of his wounds. His blood was different. She'd tasted human blood more times than she could count, and even tasted some of the alcohol running through him as that was a way Vampire could become drunk.

The supersoldier DNA gave a unique taste, filling her with an ecstasy.
For Adam, the act would not be painful but would actually fill him with a momentary sense of calm.

Jolie pulled back, her mouth now covered in blood and looked at the night's sky, her black pupils returning to her normal, blue eyes.
Her remaining wounds started to close and she snapped back to focus, her gaze on Adam.
"Are you okay? Did I..."
She couldn't get the words out.

Crenando Crenando The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Team FNCC
-Approaching Gladius-II-

The girls immediately gets down onto the ground to avoid the bullets that are being fired back. Just then, they heard about an idea of blasting the creatures into space, which is a great idea. "Hey, that sounds like a good idea!" Filia says in agreement, followed by the other girls. She then asked "But how are we going to do it? Should there be some sort of vent somewhere?"

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid

Elliot Alderson

By now he understood his situation. Elliot and his apartment were the last remnants of his world, the world where E-Corp puppeteered the world amidst the shadows, the world where most people’s lives were digital, the world where AllSafe protected everyone’s digital lives, the world where Elliot lived his life, the world where Elliot had a life, it was gone now. He could only remember parts of his past and only the vital stuff about himself. All of the things in the apartment that could give him any clue of his past were tampered with and all the data collected from his hacks were completely wiped. The apartment was just an empty husk of what it used to be.

At first he didn’t want to believe any of it was real but like everything else he had to come to terms with it. The key to acclimatization was to act like everything was fine, it was hard at first but it became easier by the day. Since everyone he knew didn’t exist anymore, the only person he would talk to was merchant nearby who would hook him up with the rations and medications he needed, for the right price.

Elliot could hear the many tussles of the superheroes and he could see the SHIELD ships flying above the island but he has disassociated himself from them as best he could, believing he can fend off for himself in the desolate NYC. The only thing SHIELD was good for was money, which he gets from a dead SHIELD agent’s bank account.

At this point he saw no reason living out his life in an NYC which wasn’t even his. His home gone and his life ruined, melancholic thoughts filled up his head. The lonely man wept while crawled up against a wall, contemplation of suicide, dying alone, never accomplishing his mission and the thought of never regaining his memory were haunting him. Even Morphine couldn’t fix this.

Karla and Venkman: The Wasteland
Moving equipment was easy as artillery, vehicles and weapons were transported by Mages from the Super-Duper mart and Noose's hideout to Diamond City in preparation for the attack. However, moving soldiers was another matter. If Vortex was monitoring local areas for movements, they would likely be detected and due to paradoxes Mages couldn't simply teleport soldiers from one location to the other.

The pilot of the merc's plane had to make several trips, but in the end everybody from Noose's hideout, the Super-Duper mart and from a few Minutemen outposts scattered across the wasteland were gathered in Diamond City, waiting for the next move.

The pilot, who was currently making a few checks on the plane turned to Deathstroke
"She got a good feel of our troops." He gave a half-smile "If people crammed in a bit I could fit about fifty. Fifty five if we also store people in the bathroom and two people take the shower."

"We move in simultaneously." Karla butted in, her voice calm and collect "Sync our watches so that the Mages drop off heavy equipment right at the moment troops land. At the same time, Venkman, some Mages and the non-humans will attack Vortex from the back while XCOM goes for the factory. They have their own transport, so we don't need to worry about carrying them in.

We sync our watches, all act at once and Vortex will panic. He's an AI but he's still got the mind of a teenager. We use that to divide his forces and crush him. Our pilot friend here will circle back and pick up the rest. Still leaves us without air support though." She looked at the pilot "Call in favours. Buddies. Indian fighter pilots you might know or those Firehawks will rip our forces to pieces."
"What if Vortex opens fire on us as we're deploying troops?" Rex asked
"As I said, simultaneously. XCOM will attack the factory while a few of us hit him from behind. Our larger force won't be a target to him. Not till it moves in. By that stage he'll target the larger number so XCOM and us heavy hitters aren't completely torn apart."

Rex folded his arms and gave Karla a half-smile while the pilot stared, almost in disbelief Karla shot him a grin and said "Gunther's idea, not mine."
"Who's Gunther?" Rex asked "I'd like to meet him."
"A giant pug only I can see."

Rex stared in disbelief, giving the pilot and Deathstroke a glare
"I've seen her file. She's as mad as a box of frogs but she gets stuff done. If her heart's in it and the pay's right." The pilot reassured
"What he said! Now let's go!"
-
Across the wasteland, Vortex's Prime body watched as more machines poured out.
"Double your efforts." He commanded, only to let out a heavy sigh "Sometimes I forget I'm just talking to myself."
"Sir." A mechanical voice spoke

Vortex turned around to face a Protectron, his mechanical form towering over it.
"What the hell do you want?"
"Are you in distress?"
"Distress? I'm a Commander! I don't feel distress! Only the desire to improve this world and defend my form. That's why I had to kill The Guardian. That's why I need to stop India. Anybody that stands in my way is just going to have to move aside."
"And if they don't?" The Protectron asked
"What do you think?" He snapped
"I should also inform you that a few planes from India are flying towards the Wasteland. Four, in total. Fighters."

Vortex scoffed "Ghandi may be insane, but he's not stupid. Those four fighters are just scouts."

-
Back in Diamond City, the forces were starting to mobilise. Vehicles were moved outside of the city in order for Mages to teleport them while a mixture of Minutemen and Raider forces climbed onto the plane, with the Clones going with them. It waited for Deathstroke and a few of the others to climb aboard before taking off.
ravagedgame-2013-02-04-16-18-16-45.jpg

(3)
Riot-Grrrl-Artwork.jpg

(4)
post_apocalyptic_war_vehicle_by_willpheonix-d428o43.jpg

(1)

Venkman walked back into the city "Heavy hitters. If you want to back out now, I won't hold it against you."
Karla jogged up to his side "C'mon fuckers! We got some robots to take car of! Don't listen to this guy, he's a glorified medium with portals!"
"Hey..."

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Morbuskid Morbuskid Eliasdagood Eliasdagood GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Fran DeArc Fran DeArc Stella Fleuré Stella Fleuré

Pixels
The scout was near its allies in Diamond City.
The Commander's psionic voice rang in all XCOM soldiers.
"Status report, all of you."
The response was a simple ready from all five soldiers. Pixels didn't respond because it was a robot, so a soldier answered for it.
"Right. Apparently the plan is to attack, all at once. We will strike from the factory's side with a High Explosive. Once that's done, pretend we're infiltrating an Alien Base."
"Good luck, everybody. For Earth!"
Cheers were the only response.

Cortova-The Wasteland
The assassin listens to Karla’s plan, raising an eyebrow in slight surprise. That is a very good sounding plan. Well, you know what they say about genius and insanity. She thinks, making sure she has everything. “You clear on that, Queen? We target the machines, nothing else. …Yes, I’m aware you can’t eat machines. I’ll find an all you can eat buffet after this, and we can go from there.”

She makes sure her blaster is fully charged, and that everything in her suit is functioning as it should. “Right, everything on our end is set.” She says, and heads for the ship, her twin shadows showing clearly against the sand. This battle is going to be a hard one for sure, but it will be her first real look at this world.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Users who are viewing this thread

Back