• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

Carol "Painwheel"
-New York-

Carol raised a brow, confused at why Bjornson is laughing. "What's funny?" She asked, not knowing that he is laughing at the same spot that she got healed. Perhaps she must have forgotten it while her Hatred Install was active.

Morbuskid Morbuskid

Karla and Venkman: The Wasteland
Venkman studied Pixels, taking out his reading glasses as he looked at it's parts. Stroking his own chin, Venkman slowly removed his glasses and took one final look around the room.
"An attack on the factory, combined with two other assaults...Could do Vortex in." He muttered

"My gang and I are staying out of this." Noose folded her arms
Venkman tapped Karla on the shoulder and she stepped forwards.
"Noose, I'm Karla." She said, her tone more reserved and calm than usual
"Hi, I guess." Noose said, a confused look on her face "Gary, who are these people?"
"We're here to help." Venkman butted in "In two weeks, Vortex will have an army large enough to challenge the entire globe...And we're trying to stop him before that happens."

He took a step forwards, causing two other raiders to draw their guns on him.
"I represent the Mages of the South!" He proclaimed "He has threatened my country with extermination and I refuse to allow such grievous actions to take place..."
"Shhhhh." Noose cut him off "Nice speech, but my gang and I are gonna keep down and keep out of Vortex's way...Head East. Might be safe"
"Do you really believe that crap!?" Karla snapped "That metal twerp doesn't give a shit if you're fighting him or not! You want to see another power-mad dictator with a literal iron fist rule this world! As shitty as it is, he'd just make it worse!"

She took a few steps forwards "Your gang. Gone." She said "This sweet getup you've got going on...Gone. Hell, my pet Gino. Gone too! But if we work together, we can stop him before all this happens!"

Noose looked away from Karla
"And don't you wanna get back at that twerp for hurting your crew?" Karla asked
"Alright, I'm listening. But taking down one factory isn't going to be enough..."
"That's okay. We already have a plan...Well, it's not my plan, but all we was lacking was numbers."
"There's less than forty of us."
"Got more than your lot." Karla grinned. She looked over her shoulder at Pixels "Plus that friendly robot's probably got more...Now, are you in or out?"

"If this backfires, I'm mounting your head on my wall." Noose said, her teeth gritted
"Not the first time I've heard that. Deal!" Karla grinned, shaking the Ghoul woman's hand enthusiastically

She reached for the tablet, handing it over to Noose "Got everythin' you need, lady. This is our little alliance."

Turning towards Pixels for a second time, Karla wrapped her tail around one of his shoulder "So, your buddies? Tell me about them..."

Venkman's phone started to ring, filling the room with his rather annoying ringtone of a man simply saying "ring ring" getting increasingly louder until Venkman answered.
"Alright. Tell 'em Noose said yes."
"What's next, Venky?" A voice on the other end asked
"I'm going to have a word with somebody."

He turned towards Cortova and Karla "Stick with Noose and her...Gang. That robot too. I'll only be gone five minutes."
"Where the hell are you going?" Karla asked
"To talk to some supersoldiers in a shopping centre." He explained "Noose, tell your people to look away." He ordered with a smirk "I'm about to do some Mage shit."

With the snap of he fingers, Venkman opened a Twilight Gate and jumped through.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood GearBlade654 GearBlade654
Markiplier: Rush Valley
Mark nodded at Senshi and kept running, pushing ahead of the Samurai and turning a corner, seeing the school Findryt had shown mere meters away. Sprinting and drawing his hand-axes Mark charged towards the front door. As it burst open Mark frantically searched the corridors, finding them completely empty. Looking around with a panicked look in his eyes, he pulled a fire alarm.

With the corridors still empty, Mark fired his pistol into the air.

"Everybody out!" He yelled

The sounds of the gunshot and the alarm rang through the corridors, but there were no signs of any people.
"Oh God!" Mark cried, cold sweat running down his face "I was too late..."

The fire alarm cut off, rendering the halls of the school a silent maze of lockers and classrooms. Mark slowly turned around as he heard footsteps.
"Not really..." A voice said
"Where are the children!?" Mark screamed "What have you done with them!?"
"Relax...They're not my target. Even if the pipsqueaks were running through these halls, I wouldn't lay a hand on any of them."
latest
Ronnie's head and hands were consumed in fire as he slowly walked towards Mark, lighting drawings hung on the walls alight. He grinned and tossed a fireball. Mark ducked and stepped back, only to bump into something. He looked up to see Jason standing above him.
"Oh, you have got to be kidding me!"

Pamela appeared by Jason's side as the undead killer raised his machete "Don't kill him quickly, Jason. Mommy needs to see him punished first."

Mark managed to roll out of the way as the blade struck the ground.
-
Across the city, the soldiers had joined Shimazu and Take outside the hospital and were setting up defences. Unused beds were set up alongside sandbags to make barricades while some soldiers got to work on preparing machine guns. With a radio in hand, one soldier sat next to the Samurai warriors "The school has been evacuated!" A man on the other end of the line shouted "Draw your forces back towards the two stations and the hospital!"
"How long till our reinforcements show up?"
"Ten minutes."
"Yes sir."

The soldier loaded his rifle and turned towards Shimazu "We're ready for whatever that woman throws at us."
-

At the police station, Findryt's image walked through the front doors, with the soldier still having her in their sights. She walked towards the cell Rami, Piccalo and Fate still resided in and shrugged "Well boys. I'd get moving." She smirked "Might want to..."
Her eye's met Fate's
"Shall we make this more interesting?" She asked, licking her lips

Her image reached out towards Fate, and for a split second it became solid as Findryt grabbed the girl by her left arm. The soldiers ran towards the cell, preparing to open up on Findryt who simply smirked as a black smoke started to fill the room. When it dissipated, both women were gone.
"If you want to see her again, you'll face me or my friends." Findryt mocked, her voice carried through the smoke
Morbuskid Morbuskid The Omen of Death The Omen of Death AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

Magnus Burnsides and D.Va: Helicarrier Dreadnought/New York
Reed waited on the deck of the Helicarrier as a Quinjet descended, his hands in the pockets of a white labcoat. The rain had stopped falling over the city, and Reed watched as his artificial clouds dissipated. Two Klyntar stood next to the scientist, also watching as the Quinjet landed on deck.
"I've introduced an antidote into the water supply." Reed explained "It might take a while to fully activate, so I'd recommend your people stay away from water from the city for the next week...There's plenty of non-contaminated water stored on the Helicarrier, so I'd stick to that."

One of them nodded in response
"One more thing." Reed muttered "If this is some kind of trick..."
"Richards." One of the symbiote hissed "You might have defeated us in New York, but we were close to the mainland. Had the war continued, you would not have wiped us out."
"Perhaps." Reed sighed, placing his hands in his pockets "As for the woman with the glowing blue eyes..."
"Once she is found, we will deal with her ourselves. She will suffer for her crimes."
"Alright. That's after we question her. Something tells me she's not working alone."

The Klyntar nodded in response.

The Quinjet touched down, opening it's cargo doors and allowing Reed to climb aboard.
"Wait." He softly ordered "Just a few minutes."

Inside of the Helicarrier, Magnus walked into Bjornson's room. As he was already carrying most of his items on his person, he wouldn't need to pack for the trip.
"Hey." He called "Last chance if you want to go into space...And figure out those visions."
He looked around the room "The doc's leaving soon. You want to get to Gladius-II, follow me and hope you don't get airsick." Magnus said with a cheeky half-smile

-
Hana sat down, a phone resting against the left side of her head.
"Song residence." A soft voice spoke
Morbuskid Morbuskid Zamasu Zamasu AbominableTouma AbominableTouma MainEventMan MainEventMan

Venkman: The Wasteland
The third and final radier group was the smallest, numbering only ten strong. According to the notes, however each raider was worth at least twenty men. There wasn't information on their personalities, only listing that the group was made up of super soldiers who had fled into the wasteland in order to escape from a war and start over.

A Twilight Gate opened somewhere in the Wasteland and from it emerged Venkman on the back of a motorcycle. Pulling up to the outside of a super-duper mart.
latest

Killing the engine, Venkman slowly walked towards the door and knocked four times.
"Yo!" He called out "I'm friends with Jade! Sort of...I'm friends with friends of hers! I'm here to talk about Vortex!"
The doors to the Super-Duper mart were pushed open and Venkman was greeted by the barrels of five rifles
"How many times is somebody gonna point a gun at me today? Did the apocalypse erase manners?!" He chuckled "What happened to talking."
"In the Wasteland, this is how we talk." One of the supersoldiers replied

Venkman let out a heavy, sarcastic shrug as the soldiers dragged him inside.

latest
"Alright boys, no need to rough him up." Rex said "He's here to talk."
"Indeed I am." Venkman smiled "The Minutemen, a group of Mages from the South, some mercs, XCOM and a group of raiders are all uniting against Vortex. You want in?"
"What's in it for us?" One of the Clones asked
"Well, I can't promise you much. Only that you helping increases our chances...And that if we fail, Vortex is going to destroy this world." Venkman said, grimly "You along with it."

The other ageing clones turned towards Rex who took a deep breath.
"Alright kid. We'll help."
"Fantastic!" Venkman cried. He picked up his phone and started to dial "Yeah, I'm gonna need a pickup for those super-soldiers."

Back in Diamond City, one of the Mages walked up to Slade and Preston. Garvey had been tweaking with his laser musket more, doing ammo checks in preparation for the attack but looked up as the Mage approached.
"The idiots managed to recruit Noose and her Raiders." She explained "And Venkman had a word with those super-soldiers. They've agreed to help too."
"What about the Brotherhood remnants?" Preston asked
"We tried getting them to our side...And umm...Their conditions for working with us were...And I quote 'bring me the heads of Preston Garvey and and Sole Survivor, then we'll talk!'"

Preston let out a heavy sigh and lowered his head "Well, that's one alliance out the window."
"One more thing. Some guys called XCOM might be helping us...And I don't mean Indian Special Forces. They want to attack Vortex's factory."
"Vortex would be fighting on four fronts!" Preston exclaimed "Slade, this could really work!"

The Mage handed Slade a flip-up mobile phone "It's Venkman. He wants to know what the next move is."

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Morbuskid Morbuskid Fran DeArc Fran DeArc

Minity: The Wall
Minity remained quiet for most of the flight until Skyrim was in her sites. She noticed fires rising in some parts of the continent, the obvious signs of battle and gritted her teeth. It might not have been her birthplace, but Skyrim was her home and she had fought hard and long to keep it protected. The Dragons and their Priests, the Civil War, Harkon, and another Dragonborn. Now a second false Dragonborn had turned the place on it's head, throwing everything she had done into the dirt.

Clenching her fists tightly, Minity took one deep breath. She had observed Skyrim from the air before, and knew how to get to her Homestead. She knew if she were to jump directly into battle Sigmund would simply use her daughters against her.
The Homstead was seemingly untouched by flames, but there were the remains of two large mechanical hulks outside. Before the Basilisk had even touched the ground, Minity jumped off and charged inside.

She struck Talion's hammer against a nearby rock for good measure and kicked the front doors open.

@Donder172 @Morbuskid
As the Baslisk flies over Skyrim, Kot starts to hum a tune. Slowly but steadily starting to sing its lyrics as well. While Minity could hear it, she couldn't understand the language it was spoken in.
When touched down, Kot let Minity get off first before getting off himself. "Too bad we couldn't get involved. I certainly saw a few people who could be a worthy oponent... or Vode." Kot said as he walks along with Minity. The Basilisk following him.

Cortova-Wasteland
Cortova stands with her hands in plain sight the entire conversation, making sure she doesn’t look like a threat. She nods to Venkman as he gives his orders to the group, then looks to the raiders, taking in their gear and appearances to try and see what she can figure out. Mostly scavengers, by the looks of things.

Pixels
Pixels' response was to walk out. A loud... turbine sound could be heard.
The Skyranger. A giant aircraft was slowly touching down, and the back door opened, revealing a 2 Mini Laser Tanks and 5 soldiers.
One of the soldiers called out, "Hey Pixels, we're ready to go! You ready?"
Pixels turned back, and checked it's laser rifle, before waving. Ready.
The Commander's voice was heard.
"We're going for recon."

Despite it perhaps coming off as rude, Caesar ignored the tea. He was much more interested in what Gandhi had to say. He smiled as usual upon hearing the request Shurororo Of course Lord Gandhi! It is my pleasure to work for you. This particular work is something I excel with!”
Caesar’s expression became sly “So how quickly do you want them to die?”

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Filia Medici (And Samson), Cerebella, Nadia "Ms." Fortune, & Carol "Painwheel"
-Soon To Gladius-II-

Filia is by the deck, watching over the city as the rainclouds start to dissipate. She is thinking on how her friends, especially Carol, could ever survive this ongoing madness. Samson, having enough of his host's worries, says to her "Kid, that Carol girl will be fine, even though she looks like that. She may go crazy, but remember, she is still your friend." Filia sighs before replying to Samson "I know, but if she keeps on doing that, then..."

"Filia!"

Someone called her out. She turns around and saw Cerebella, Nadia, and Carol all standing on deck. She went over to the trio and ask "Cerebella, Nadia, Carol, what is it?"

"Hey, cheer up." Cerebella says with an assuring smile "We heard the conversation, and we thought that maybe, we can assure that Carol will be fine even if she goes berserk."

"Yep." Nadia added "Also, Carol is really worried sick of you thinking about her. She just wanted to say that she is fine even if she goes crazy. Right, Carol?"

"Yeah..." Carol agrees "Just don't worry about me. I'll be okay."

Hearing those words from her friends, she begins to feel warmth and comfort. "You girls..." She says before she proceeds to hug the three of them in a tearful way, much to Samson's disgust. After a moment, she lets go of the girls and wipes her tears. "So what now?" She asked.

"I heard Reed and Magnus are heading to some planet, so I guess we should go too." Cerebella answers "But first, since the four of us are together, I'd say we make ourselves a team, and what is more badass for a team is with a name."

"Can't we just call ourselves as 'Skullgirls'? I mean, it is rather fitting for us." Nadia suggested, but Cerebella denies that. As they are coming up with a team name, Filia has came up with an idea.

"Team FNCC (Funk)." She says "How about that?" The other girls to like that team name, and so they all agreed with it.

"Alright!" Cerebella say "From here on and out, we are known as 'Team FNCC'! Now then, lets get on that jet and head to whatever that thing can lead us." And then she runs off, followed by Nadia, and Carol, and finally Filia.

SINS OF THE AUTOBOTS: ULTRA DESPAIR BOTS

Side: HOPE

KOMARU NAEGI
IMG_9629.GIF
(STREETS OF IATOWA)

STAR VS. THE WARRIORS OF HOPE

(STREETS OF IATOWA)

Star gasped as she saw Komaru in danger. With her wand, Star casted, "SYRUP TSUNAMI SHOCKWAVE!" a gigantic wave of syrup flowed out of Star's wand and pushed the Monokumas away from Komaru in sticky magical syrup.

Star rushed over to Komaru's side and looked at her injury.

"Oh no no no no..." Star stammered as she tried to think up of a way to help her friend, "I-I-I can fix this!" she then aimed her wand at Komaru's wound. Star's eyes glowed as she attempted to summon the powers of the Wand only for her wand to power down, "What the?"
Star checked the Wand's energy levels only to find out that it was lacking sufficiant power to perform the spell, "Komaru... You're going to be fine... Trust me."

"Wait! I'm a medic!" the Transformer called out as he rushed over to Komaru and examined the average boring girl's arm.

"See, you're going to be fine!" Star smiled at the normal girl.

"H...how bad is it?" Komaru asked through clenched teeth as she stared up at the sky. The Cybetronian they had saved had come to her aid, and Star was sure he had some way help her.

Four long cuts ran down the back of her arm—they ran much deeper than a little scratch, at least.

-----------------------------------------

KYOKO KIRIGIRI
IMG_9628.GIF
(NEAR THE LOST LIGHT)

SIR MARCO DIAZ

(NEAR THE LOST LIGHT)
Rodimus pointed at the Lost Light that was right behind the group, "It's over there where the two giant Combiners are at... also there's the whole thing with the fact that we just got here and we're looking for more survivors..."

"So are we done with the Twenty Questions thing or not?" Marco whispered into Kyoko's ear.

IMG_9237.PNG

"For now," Kyoko muttered in response.

IMG_9236.PNG

"We're going to keep looking for survivors in IaTowa," she told Rodimus. "A few friends of ours might still be out there, trying to survive."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Jolie and Captain Cold: Metro-Gotham
Heinrich continued to slice at Jolie, his black pupils returning to their normal blue for a moment. He stared down at her with burning hatred in his eyes, yet a smile crept across his face.
"I expected you to fight back more, Bauernhofhund." He groaned "But it seems you are intent to ruin this for me."
Jolie slowly closed her eyes, letting her arms fall to her side.
"Pardonne-moi... (forgive me...)" She muttered, gently "Je n'étais pas assez fort (I wasn't strong enough)."

As Heinrich raised the sword for a blow against Jolie's throat, he was struck through the chest by the blade of a katana . Grunting in pain, he fell to his knees with his uniform stained in blood. As he fell onto his side, he crumbled into dust. Slowly opening her eyes, Jolie was helped to her feet by Venkman. His face was clean shaven, and he wore a set of biker leathers rather than a long leather coat.

"T-Tom?" Jolie whispered
"I'm here." He whispered "I've got you."
"H-how. I thought you d..."
"I'm a Death Mage." Venkman said with a chuckle "Cheating death is in the name. Kind of."

Jolie gave her old friend a warm smile as he carried her towards one of the warehouses. He set her down and started to barricade the door, moving pieces of furniture to block the path of Scarecrow's Batman army.
"Tom...You killed..."
"He's an Elder Vampire. He'll get better." Venkman scoffed. He sharply turned around and ran to Jolie's side "Mierda (shit)." He gasped, placing a hand behind her head "You got any blood left?"

Venkman rolled up one of his sleeves "There. Take it. I'll manage."
Jolie gently pushed his arm away "N-no."
"Take it or you're gonna bleed out. And there's too much irony in a Vampire bleeding to death!"
"You're quipping! Now?" Jolie snapped
"Just do it. For me."

She leaned forwards and bit into his arm, only to have Venkman pull back in pain and yell. Jolie looked up at her friend, noticing that his arm was missing and a bloody stump was all that was left. Venkman was slowly caked in blood as it ran from the top of his head down to his feet.

"Look at what you did!" Venkman yelled "I was your friend! And you tore me to pieces!"
"No!" Jolie shouted, covering her ears "This isn't real!"

The bloodied Venkman took a step closer and smiled
"Maybe not. But I still died, didn't I? And for what?! For what!?"

Taking a few deep breaths, Jolie reached for her revolver and took a shot. The bullet went right through Venkman's skull, killing him instantly and dropping the body to the ground. Much like Heinrich's body, the fake Venkman crumbled into dust.
Jolie picked herself back up, taking a few more deep breaths before she limped out of the warehouse. The nearby parts of the city were on fire, as people were being dragged from their homes by the nightmare creatures. She noticed a family of four with two dads trying to protect their children with baseball bats. They were putting up a decent fight until one of the men was grabbed and held down.

Before the creature could tear at his face, a gunshot went off and it crumbled into dust. The man looked over at Jolie who now had her rifle drawn.
"Well what are you standing around for!?" She shouted, firing another shot "Get the hell out of here!"
-
The abomination threw another blow at Snart but he managed to dive out of the way, his face impacting against the hard gravel of the city streets. Picking himself back up, Snart turned and fired another shot. In the corner of his eye, he saw Crane move but before he could run after him the abomination struck another blow, knocking Snart back.
"Hey kid! Bat-guy!" He shouted at his companions "Keep that thing away from me! I got an idea!"

Snart took off after Crane, avoiding the claws of a nightmare Batman by mere inches with a dodge as Crane ran deeper into the city. As Snart prepared to take a shot, he was tackled from behind by a creature while another sliced it's claws across his chest. Snart grunted in pain as another creature tore at him. All the while, Crane watched with a grin on his face.

Snart's cold gun was kicked from his hands by another creature as four of them held him in place, each one grabbing a limb. They started to pull, causing Leonard to yell in pain. Thinking quickly he kicked one creature hard in the face, causing it to loosen it's grip. With another well-time kick he struck the creature in it's arms, causing it to let go.

With one leg free, Snart continued to struggle but it was no use. The fallen creature simply got back up and grabbed onto his leg again, staring to pull him apart. As he tried knocking one of the creatures back, he heard a gunshot go off. The nightmare Batman holding his left arm fell to the ground, it's lifeless body turning to dust upon impact. He looked in the direction of the shots.
20140330-022908.jpg

Another two more shots went off, dropping two more of the nightmare creatures and only leaving one. Snart was able to kick himself free and crawled towards his Cold Gun, lining up a shot.
"Commissioner." Scarecrow mocked "How nice of you to join us...What shall I make you see? Your wife's murder? The night your daughter was crippled by the Joker?"

He ran at Gordon, grabbing him by the side of the face.
"All those times you helped Bruce Wayne put me behind bars. All those times you kept this city out of my hands...All of it was for nothing. This city is mine now, and there's nothing you can do to stop me."
"I can try!" Jim shouted, headbutting Crane

Scarecrow held Jim again, climbing to the top of a building and holding him over the side.
"This is your city now." Crane mocked "Take a damn look as I reduce it to nothing."

He raised his hook above Jim's head
"It will be the last thing you ever see."

Before Crane could deliver the killing blow, he stepped back and grunted in pain as something pierced through him. Looking down, he saw an pointed icicle sticking out of his gut.

The green smoke around Crane started to fade, revealing his true form. While clutching his gut, he slowly turned in the direction of Snart as another icicle was launched, piercing through his chest. As Crane struggled to stand, another was launched and he was pierced in the gut for a second time.

Coughing up a mouthful of blood, Crane fell to his knees and watched as the green gas covering the city started to fade, his creations along with it. Jim ran to his side, putting pressure on the wounds and removing the mask as Crane took heavy breaths, looking out at Metro-Gotham with tired eyes.
"Beaten by a common thief with a fancy gun." Crane coughed "I was so close. A country where everybody had to face up to their demons...It would have been... Beautiful."

Jim felt for a pulse and sighed, shaking his head.
"Dammit."

Across the city, more of the green fog started to fade away as Crane's creatures crumbled into dust. The abomination made up of twisted personas, Bruce's parents, the SS Officers, Sebastian's daughter and the duplicate of Adam all turned into dust as the green smoke faded. The nightmare versions of Batman followed suit, ending their assault on the citizens and petty criminals of the city.

Climbing down from the building using the fire escape, Jim approached Snart.
"You didn't have to kill him, Snart."
"You're welcome." He replied with cold sarcasm, removing his goggles
Fran DeArc Fran DeArc MainEventMan MainEventMan Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
-
Jolie searched for Adam and Brother Power among the destruction, her rifle hung over one shoulder.
The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Crenando Crenando Vsland Vsland

Harley Quinn: Mos Eisley
With Wanda being handled by the patrons, Harleen had left the cantina and made her way into the city streets. Approaching a building, she knocked to the tune of smoke on the water with her baseball bat and the door was slowly opened. The building was seemingly empty, however Harleen saw a light coming from one of the back rooms, and as the door shut she walked deeper inside.

"Jade." She called out "You here?"

Jade sat in front of multiple computer screens while a few holograms also sat at her desk. She had wires plugged into the back of her head and typed at inhuman speeds on three different keyboards.
"That's bad for your eyes, ya know." Harleen smiled

Jade stopped typing and slowly turned around on a swivel chair.
"Harleen." She said "Look, I know what you're going to ask."
"Where is he?"

Jade let out a heavy sigh "I'm sorry, Harleen but he's just not here. I can't find a single version of The Joker on this planet."
"I don't believe it."
"What happened to you? You look like Hell"
"Some bitch with mind powers made me see...Things."

Jade unplugged herself and walked towards Harleen, resting a hand on her shoulder
"He's not coming back, and if by some twisted version of a miracle he ends up here...I'll let you know as soon as he finds out. Okay?"

Harleen remained silent.
"Go home. Be with your daughter. For her sake."
"I'm doing this for her." Harleen muttered
"I know. Just go home, relax and let me do the job you paid me to do. There's a cargo flight leaving for Gladius-II in an hour. You can probably sneak aboard."

With a soft smile Harleen bid Jade farewell and walked out of the building, blowing a kiss to one of the cameras. She hummed as she walked back into the cantina while Jade let out a heavy sigh in relief as she sat back down.

"Is she gone?" A voice in the shadows asked
"She bought it." Jade replied, a cold drop of sweat running down her face. Her left hand shook violently "I did what you wanted, now please...."
"Oh no no, no no, dear. You're too useful."
8d42c45770d57b523382072f104c3174-d885kge.jpg

"I have big plans for this world, and I'm going to need your help."

Magnus Burnsides and D.Va: Helicarrier Dreadnought/New York
Magnus climbed aboard the Quinjet and sat next to Reed. Due to the bear of a man's broad shoulders the scientist moved slightly to the left.
"Doc."
"Just call me Reed, Magnus."
"It's just occurred to me. I have no idea where I'm going."
"The Bureau of Balance?" Reed asked, getting a nod from Magnus "I can point you in the right direction. It's the least I can do."
"Thanks, Reed. There's some people you've gotta meet."
"Perhaps one day, but for now I need to focus on the Klyntar...I need to make a case to the Council."
He looked down and let out a light sigh "I do like the sound of meeting your family though. We'll make a day out of it, and I've never seen the Bureau for myself."
"Good. I hope you like macaroons." Magnus chuckled

Reed gave him a light smile as the others climbed onboard. Magnus looked out, seeing Hana standing on the deck of the Helicarrier. He turned to the pilot "Give us a minute."
Before the pilot could say anything, Magnus had already rushed out.
"You coming?" He asked Hana
"No, I'm gonna stay a while."
"You sure?" Magnus asked "The doc...Reed, said you might not get another chance."
"I'm a celebrity working for a peacekeeping organisation. It's not like I'm gonna get stuck here." Hana reassured with a smile. She let out a light sigh"I gotta stay Magnus, I gotta try and fix this."
"It's your choice, D.Va. I won't stop you."
"It's Hana. Call me Hana."

The two turned, looking out over the city. Hana sat down on the bridge, her legs danging over the side as she kicked back. Magnus sat next to her.
"I've agreed to be a host, and...That might not go down too well with the Council and Overwatch. At least not right now."
"You sure that's a good idea?"
"I'm not doing it out of guilt. Not anymore." Hana shook her head "It's more about helping people than feeling good about myself. Being a team player."

She slowly stood to her feet and offered Magnus a handshake "Take care of yourself, Magnus."
He looked at the hand and then hugged Hana "Take care of myself?" He chuckled warmly "I'm just meeting with family to track down a dead woman. You're the one staying in New York."
She smiled and hugged him back "I guess, but if my family dinners are anything to go by."

They both laughed and pulled away from each other. He gave her a thumbs up as he walked back onto the Quinjet and it took off, making it's way towards a light cruiser in orbit over the city.

Hana would stay on deck for another few minutes before heading back inside. There was a lot of work to be done.
-
When the Quinjet landed in the cargo hold of the ship, Magnus stepped out and ran towards one of the cruiser's windows to get a look at outer space. He saw the defence fleet and behind it, Gladius-II. His attention was drawn to a few stars in the distance only to notice that four of them blinked out of existence. Drawing back with a look of confusion on his face he looked over at Reed.

"What's happening to the stars?" He asked
"Those aren't stars, Magnus." Reed explained, his voice grim "They're other universes."
Magnus' eyes widened with horror "What?"
"Each one of those stars is another universe in of itself. When one blinks out of existence it means it's died, more than likely consumed like so many others." He shook his head as Magnus looked out the window again, watching as another star blinked into existence.

"Ah." Reed said "A new universe was just born. You see, the Multiverse is infinite in nature. For every universe that died, another was born to take it's place. This thing...The darkness. Well, that's what people are calling it...It's changed that. Now for every three or four universes that die, only one or two seem to take their place. It's why the Multiverse is dying."
"How do we stop it?"
"We're working on it. Right now we're just trying to save as many lives as we can as well as keeping Gladius from collapsing."
"Well, not that you needed to ask but...Count me in."

He offered Reed a handsake.
Zamasu Zamasu Morbuskid Morbuskid AbominableTouma AbominableTouma MainEventMan MainEventMan (At this point your characters could have chosen to stay in New York or have travelled to Gladius-II with Reed.)

???
"Richards is becoming too big of an obstacle. Ensure he does not reach Gladius-II alive." The Woman ordered
"What about the others?" A soldier asked
"Expendable."
Indian Empire
Ghandi sat in his throne room, a hologram of Caesar sitting on a desk. He rose to his feet and stared out over a balcony. He was silent for a few moments
"These are enemies of India. How long they suffer at the hands of your chemical weapons is up to you...I merely want them to die, subtly. A weapon they can't detect until it is too late as well as something they can't trace back to this Empire."

In a laboratory more volunteers came forwards, taking bites out of Caesar's fruits and being transformed into Beast-men while Anika watched on, the army growing. A few of the newly transformed soldiers started to walk out of the lab, being escorted by guards to another part of the Empire.

Ghandi paused for another few seconds, allow his words to sink in.
"Can you do that for me, Caesar?

In another part of the Empire sat a massive hangar bay. The doors opened, revealing a collection of over a hundred Giant Death robots,
Civilization+might+_b27929529a55db97e916764189f60778.jpg
they were marked by the colours of India. Each pilot quickly geared up and climbed inside of a robot each. Inside one GDR sat a young man who placed an image of a family inside of the cockpit. He touched the photo and activated the GDR, marching it outside alongside the rest of the GDR army.

"Understand that I need this weapon for political targets. To wipe out generals and politicians rather than throw thousands of my soldiers against thousands of theirs until one side remains victorious...

In another hangar bay, pilots ran towards stealth bombers and advanced fighter jets. Each model was from the information age, heavily modified and sleek in design. Much like the GDRs, they were covered in the colours of the Indian Empire. Pilots scrambled, flying out of the city and towards the coast where a fleet of aircraft carriers was waiting. Each fighter and bomber docked as the fleet started to move, sailing north.

...On top of a mountain made up of naive men and woman who bled for their Empires."

XCOM soldiers sat in a board room while a general stood in front of a holographic screen, showing a map of the north.

"Of course, you will have everything you need to complete the project and I already have a target in mind for a test." Ghandi smiled

ManyFaces ManyFaces

-END OF PHASE 1-

Last edited:
Bjornson Gudrun: New York Helicarrier

15 Minutes Earlier
Bjornson was about to say something until Magnus cut him off, Bjornson looked back to Magnus. He was about to say something to Carol only for her to be gone, so he scratched his beard and shrugged it off. Bjornson took his dagger out of its sheath before looking into the small blade at his reflection. With that Bjornson re-sheathed the dagger turned around and pursued Magnus to the quinjet. Bjornson barely managing to hitch a ride off of the ship before slipping on the ramp and bumping his head, knocking him unconscious, he lay there as if he had been drunk all night now.
(Hope thats alright.)
-
Now
Bjornson now slightly awoke groggy in the cargo hold, no one truly had seen to notice that he was aboard, and so he sat down against the metal wall of the hull near a rather strange crate. Bjornson had gripped his haversack and had remember all of his things now, when he had opened it to his surprise and delight his items were dry, of course except his ale in his bottle which the scottish giant had popped open hardily and began to drink it. He did not realy stop until he was 2/5ths through the bottle, each sip was greedy but he knew he deserved it. Bjornson stretched his feet until he had accidentally kicked a crate which made a rather interesting noise, it sounded almost like a drum. Bjornson smiled his slightly drunk smile and pulled the crate towards him before pausing a moment, trying to think of what he'd try to play. Finally he began to beat the makeshift drum producing a rather catchy beat to his ears. Finally he began to sing in his deep scottish accent,
"The blairin’ trumpet sounded far ,Horsemen rode, weel graith’d for war, The English came up frae Dunbar, Upon a misty morning. Prince Charlie, wi’ the Highland host, Lay westward on the Lothian coast, Johnny bragg’d, wi’ manys a boast. He’d roust them ere neist morning. Run, run ye ganglin' crew This morning's work ye lang will rue The bonnie blue bonnets are after you Tae wish ye's a' guid mornin...Lang ere the cock proclaim’d it day, The Prince’s men stood in array; Though impatient for the fray, Bent low the knee that morning. When row-dow-dow roll’d the English drum,The Highland bagpipe gi’ed a bum, And told the mountain Clans had come, Grim death and danger scorning. Ilk hand was firm, ilk heart was true; An arrow And down their swords they threw; Forth their dreaded claymores drew,Upon that fearfu’ morning. The English raised a loud huzza,But durnae bide the brunt ava; They waver’d – turn’d –syne ran awa’, Like sheep at shepherd’s warning. What sad mishaps that few befell! When faint had grown the battle’s yell. Still Gardiner fought – and fighting fell, Upon that fatal morning! Nae braggart – but a soldier he, Wha scorn’d wi’ coward loons to flee, An' fell aneath the auld thorn tree,Upon that fearsom morning! Fast, fast, their foot and horsemen flew; Caps were mix’d wi’ bonnie blue. Dirks were wet, but no wi’ dew,Upon that fatal morning.Few stay’d – save ae devoted band –To bide the brunt o Highland brand,That swept around –lopped head in hand Upon that fatal morning. To boast of deeds becomes us ill, Yet scotland has her border still, Be there some who'd have their will,For want of thought or learnin'.The Roman Legions tried in vain,The Saxon, Dane an' Norseman came,Nane o' them could us contain, So heed this gentle warnin'. Run, run ye ganglin' crew This morning's work ye lang shall rue The bonnie blue bonnets are after you Tae wish ye's a' guid mornin...Run, run ye ganglin' crewThe bonnie blue bonnets are after you But all we really want to doIs wish ye's a' good mornin'"

Senshi, Shimazu, and Take: Rush Valley

Senshi immediately tried to pursue after the hot-headed Mark but to no avail, he was not in time to join Mark in a combined assault and so instead of following right behind him, Senshi decided to find a window that overlooked the battle. It was not long before he found one which was large enough to fit him and well looked over the fire user. Senshi then silently moved to the window before throwing a force full of frustration into the window as he tossed himself through it. Senshi had landed before giving the fire user no time to act, leg sweeping him and then standing up, backing up towards Mark to get back to back. Senshi had drawn his Katana as he was halfway towards Mark and then called out, "So who are you going to fight?" Senshi asked as he turned towards the ghoulish tank of a undead man and looked back at the Fire User recovering from Senshi's sneak attack.
-
Shimazu had turn towards the soldier before nodding and looking back out towards the empty space, "Do not let your guard down, they will take full advantage of it, and no matter what, make sure that if you hear or feel something you can confirm it, we do not wish for them to sneak around us so easily but we also do not wish to be so easily distracted," Shimazu had warned. Take had gotten up and went back inside to make sure that they had not tried to Teleport inside, in fact he went to such great lengths as to go into the secured room full of mortally sick and wounded, he would not let these people die, at least not by the hands of another. Shimazu meanwhile had unsheathed his No-dachi before sitting up onto his knees and laying his No-Dachi in front of him with the sharp side pointing outwards and the flat back of the blade facing towards him. Shimazu had lowered his head and had used his ki to increase his Senses, he could feel the buttle unravelling at the school, he could hear the birds chirping throughout the devastation of the city, and he could feel the anguish of hundreds of thousands of people around him, millions more were very faint.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen The Omen of Death The Omen of Death AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

Team FNCC
-Approaching Gladius-II-

The four of them were amazed. They're now in space, and up ahead of them is their destination; Gladius-II. "Oh boy!" Cerebella says in excitement "I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!" She then went over to Reed and ask "Hey Doc, are we going to fly some spaceships or something? I think I'm in a good mood to shooting down baddies." The rest of the girls would sigh at her excitement.

"Well, look who's getting excited..." Nadia says "If you let Cerebella fly those ship thingies, that would be a CAT-astrophe....sorry, wouldn't do that again. I swear." She then lowers her ears and limps her tail out of pure embarrassment.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid

~New York~

Yu Narukami || Yosuke Hanamura
Zamasu Zamasu

"Well..." Yosuke rubs his chin then nods to himself. "I say we go for a walk. Bring your buddies along, too." Yosuke suggested as he lets out a grin. Who knows? They might discover something incredible!

"That's nice Yosuke, but I'll have to pass." Yu said as tucks a hand to his pocket. "Something tells me I'll be needed here by Miss Renoir when something goes wrong with the Antidote." He said, pertaining to the White Symbiote on the rooftop.

"Oh, really? That's too bad." Yosuke sighs, soon enough, he turned around to face the stairs. "Welp, we'll be back in an hour or two, okay?"

"Be safe." Yu smiled, "Oh, and before I forget, don't let her near dangerously strong people, you got that?" Yu said in a serious tone, causing Yosuke to flinch a bit.

"Y-yeah...Sure..." Yosuke said as he waved to his Partner. "See you around, Narukami."

"You too." Yu nodded, and the two Yasogami students went on their ways...

Patricia "Peacock" Watson
-New York-

After having they're own separate ways, while heading to the exit of the building, Peacock looks up at Yosuke and ask "What's his problem? Not in a mood to go out and get some fresh air after everything that has happened. Man, he's SO boring." It may seem that Peacock has no interest in Yu, and that she finds Yosuke to be a lot better. "While we're roaming around this hellhole, would you mind telling me about you guys and those 'Persona' things? They kinda look similar to our Parasites and Living Weapons, not that I wanted to know, but just asking."

Meanwhile, as Yu is having his time, an Egret soldier went over to him and say "Mister Narukami, the princess would like to have a word with you."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Side: DESPAIR

Miu_Iruma_Bonus_Mode_Pixel_Icon_(2).gifTHE ULTIMATE INVENTOR MIU IRUMA + KAEIDOTKaede_Akamatsu_Bonus_Mode_Pixel_Icon_(2).gif
(AUTOBOT REFUGEE SHELTER)
1517403158449.png
Miu's smile widened as she grabbed a hold of Penny's leg, "Then let's open you up, baby..."
1517403199260.png
"MIU! Enough's enough!" Kaede snapped at Miu's antics as the Pianist pried Miu off of the Android girl.
1517403222746.png
"WHAT THE FUCK, COW TITS!" Miu cursed her friend.

The pair began to bicker again.
1517403240355.png
Eventually the bickering ended when Miu shouted, "YOU KNOW WHAT, KAEIDIOT... FUCK YOU!" then stormed off and left the Pianist and android girl alone.

--

STAR VS. THE WARRIORS OF HOPE

(STREETS OF IATOWA)

The Autobot Medic analyzed the wound and then said, "You'll be fine... I'll just have to patch up the wound."

Star then gave Komaru a worried smile, "See, you're going to be fine!"

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
--

SIR MARCO DIAZ

(THE ROAD TO THE LOST LIGHT)
"We're going to keep looking for survivors in IaTowa," she told Rodimus. "A few friends of ours might still be out there, trying to survive."

"Well, I'm on the same boat as you two," Rodimus said, "Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure you're the only other humans I've bumped into."

"But you're gonna help us find our friends, right?" Marco asked the Autobot for his aid.

Rodimus transformed into his vehicle mode and said, "Never said I wasn't!"

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Last edited:
Celica- Lost light
Sins of the Auto bots
Side Hope

Celica sighed and decided to present herself to this obviously upset robot. She just hoped that she did not come off as rude. "Um excuse me sir. I hate to bother at the moment but I wish to speak with whoever could be considered in charge. I just woke up not even a few hours ago and I honestly have no idea what is going on."

-------------

Mewnisse

Alm heard the roar. He knew it was trouble. "Look if we are going to fight whatever that is we have to drag it's attention away from the village. Can I count on everyone here to follow that plan?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

~New York~
Zamasu Zamasu

Yosuke Hanamura || Auburn haired girl(Minako)

As the two go down the building and head towards the exit, Peacock begins to ask him about Yu's tendencies.

"Well, I hear he used to be loner, so that's one thing." Yosuke remarked as they went down the stairs."That, or he's just wanting to hang out with everyone in the building...He does that a lot." He shrugged. Moments later, Peacock then asked him about his friends and the Persona ability, claiming to be quite similar to 'Parasites' and 'Living Weapons'.

"I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here and say you have one of them 'Parasites'?" Yosuke guessed as the pair exited the building, looking at both sides to see if there's anything interesting going on. "In a basic sense, a Persona is a spiritual manifestation of who you are as a person. Usually named after Mythological creatures, apparently." Yosuke started as he picked a random direction to walk at and went down the do particularly to the building's left. "It's directly connected to you, so whatever damage it takes, you feel it, too. Kinda like how your laser-things shot Izanagi --The black one with the mask--and it's arm went all static." He explained as he opened his palm the same manner as Yu did. "As for how to gain one? Experience tells me you need to find a manifestation of your 'bad side' called a 'Shadow' and try to accept it. It's usually found in another world--Mainly, the TV World...Kinda strange if you think about it, huh?" He chuckled, letting a smile. "Well, there's 9 of us Persona users in Inaba. Most of us were victims of the Midnight Channel...It's a long story, but...Huh?" As he speaks, he noticed something quite strange in the distance.

Yosuke sees a young girl dressed in a familiar black uniform. Her auburn hair tied up in a messy pony tail. The uniform looks a lot like the school he and his friends visited during Yasogami's field trip. The girl seemed to be unhurt, no wounds, scars-- anything. Just a bit wet from the rain. She seemed to be wearing red headphones of sorts, as if to accompany herself. The girl doesn't seem to notice Yosuke and Peacock as she enters a building that appears to be a broken down restaurant. For a second, Yosuke might've seen a monstrous looking being inside the building's window.

"Hey...Is it me, or I just saw a Symbiote in that place she just went in?" Yosuke gulped as he took out his kunais. If his hunch was correct, well, that girl might be in trouble...

Yu Narukami

As Yu was about to go find something to drink, one of Egret soldiers said that Parasoul wants to speak to Yu in person.

"Sure." Yu nodded, smiling as he puts his hand in his pocket. "Lead the way, sir." Yu then proceeds to follow the Egret to Parasoul, all the while wondering why she called him...Perhaps Yu's intuition was right, and something WAS about to go wrong...

--laTowa--
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Penny Polendina || Minato Arisato

Penny gulped as Miu grabbed her leg, feeling slightly more uncomfortable than usual. Her heart pounding in a way she never felt before. As if she's both afraid and somewhat excited. As a robot, Penny's more confused than anything. Before anything goes wrong, Kaede stepped in and stopped Miu, preventing her 'upgrade'.

Shortly after, the two bickered, which resulted to Miu walking off in an angered manner.

"You okay?" Minato asked as he finally approached Penny. "Did she hurt you or something?"

"Y-yeah..." Penny nodded, calming down for a bit. "I...I don't think she's trying to hurt me or anything..."

"Pretty sure that counts as molestation or rape if we let her continue...Especially with that look on her face." Minato said in a deadpanned tone. After waiting for about two minutes, Minato sighed. "If no one's gonna bring her back, then I'll do it." he soon walked off, following the direction where Miu went.

Side: DESPAIR

Kaede_Akamatsu_Bonus_Mode_Pixel_Icon_(2).gif
THE ULTIMATE PIANIST KAEDE AKAMATSU
1517476397132.png
"Fine, I'll come with,"
Kaede said as she marched on with Minato and headed towards the room the Inventor locked herself in.

Eventually, the two made it to where the room Miu locked herself up in.

Kaede knocked on the door that Miu had held herself up in. The Pianist recieved no response.
1517476367014.png
Keade knocked on the door a second time, "Miu, can you open up already!"

Parasoul Renoir, Valerie "Valentine", & Patricia "Peacock" Watson
-New York-

Peacock listened to what Yosuke said about the Personas and how they work, which suprisingly understood. Just then, they saw a girl that Yosuke might be familiar off going into a building. When asked a possible Symbiote, Peacock says "Well, we might not know about it until we find out. Come on!"

Back at the building where the Egrets have taken shelter, Yu is lead to a room where Parasoul is residing. Upon entering, he could see her sitting on a desk, expecting his arrival. "Glad that you have heeded my call, Mr.Narukami." The princess says "Now please take a sit. As for you, soldier, you may go back to your post."

"As you wish, princess." The soldier says before leaving the room and now its just Parasoul and Yu that are left. "Mr.Narukami, since you are still here, I have one proposition that you must make do. You see, one of our soldier have spotted a mysterious girl wandering around this city, and she is a very peculiar one at that. Here are some photos taken by the soldier who decided to spy on her." Parasoul says and then she takes out a few number of photo that evidences the identity of the girl in question.

The girl has purple skin, her mouth partially and loosely stitched, and most of all, a white serpent is sticking out from her head. "Of course, you will not be finding her alone." Parasoul says "I asked Adam, Panzerfaust, and Molly to join you on your search, but seeing them busy with tending with the survivors, I was forced to have 'her' be with you. Isn't that right, Valentine?"

"Indeed, princess..." Valentine says right behind Yu, leaning against a wall. She takes a good look at the white-haired teenager and continues to speak "You were left with no other choice, and I had nothing else to do. It was right of you to give me such mission, despite the fact that you and me are mortal enemies."

"I never considered you as neither an ally or an enemy." Parasoul says "That demonic nun that you were with before had made several suspicions that you're being a traitor, and yet you never choose to be on the side of light. How pathetic. But anyways, I entrust the both of you to go look for the girl. She might become a valueable asset for recovering this city. You may both leave, and good luck."

Last edited:
Heinrich continued to slice at Jolie, his black pupils returning to their normal blue for a moment. He stared down at her with burning hatred in his eyes, yet a smile crept across his face.
"I expected you to fight back more, Bauernhofhund." He groaned "But it seems you are intent to ruin this for me."
Jolie slowly closed her eyes, letting her arms fall to her side.
"Pardonne-moi... (forgive me...)" She muttered, gently "Je n'étais pas assez fort (I wasn't strong enough)."

As Heinrich raised the sword for a blow against Jolie's throat, he was struck through the chest by the blade of a katana . Grunting in pain, he fell to his knees with his uniform stained in blood. As he fell onto his side, he crumbled into dust. Slowly opening her eyes, Jolie was helped to her feet by Venkman. His face was clean shaven, and he wore a set of biker leathers rather than a long leather coat.

"T-Tom?" Jolie whispered
"I'm here." He whispered "I've got you."
"H-how. I thought you d..."
"I'm a Death Mage." Venkman said with a chuckle "Cheating death is in the name. Kind of."

Jolie gave her old friend a warm smile as he carried her towards one of the warehouses. He set her down and started to barricade the door, moving pieces of furniture to block the path of Scarecrow's Batman army.
"Tom...You killed..."
"He's an Elder Vampire. He'll get better." Venkman scoffed. He sharply turned around and ran to Jolie's side "Mierda (shit)." He gasped, placing a hand behind her head "You got any blood left?"

Venkman rolled up one of his sleeves "There. Take it. I'll manage."
Jolie gently pushed his arm away "N-no."
"Take it or you're gonna bleed out. And there's too much irony in a Vampire bleeding to death!"
"You're quipping! Now?" Jolie snapped
"Just do it. For me."

She leaned forwards and bit into his arm, only to have Venkman pull back in pain and yell. Jolie looked up at her friend, noticing that his arm was missing and a bloody stump was all that was left. Venkman was slowly caked in blood as it ran from the top of his head down to his feet.

"Look at what you did!" Venkman yelled "I was your friend! And you tore me to pieces!"
"No!" Jolie shouted, covering her ears "This isn't real!"

The bloodied Venkman took a step closer and smiled
"Maybe not. But I still died, didn't I? And for what?! For what!?"

Taking a few deep breaths, Jolie reached for her revolver and took a shot. The bullet went right through Venkman's skull, killing him instantly and dropping the body to the ground. Much like Heinrich's body, the fake Venkman crumbled into dust.
Jolie picked herself back up, taking a few more deep breaths before she limped out of the warehouse. The nearby parts of the city were on fire, as people were being dragged from their homes by the nightmare creatures. She noticed a family of four with two dads trying to protect their children with baseball bats. They were putting up a decent fight until one of the men was grabbed and held down.

Before the creature could tear at his face, a gunshot went off and it crumbled into dust. The man looked over at Jolie who now had her rifle drawn.
"Well what are you standing around for!?" She shouted, firing another shot "Get the hell out of here!"
-
The abomination threw another blow at Snart but he managed to dive out of the way, his face impacting against the hard gravel of the city streets. Picking himself back up, Snart turned and fired another shot. In the corner of his eye, he saw Crane move but before he could run after him the abomination struck another blow, knocking Snart back.
"Hey kid! Bat-guy!" He shouted at his companions "Keep that thing away from me! I got an idea!"

Snart took off after Crane, avoiding the claws of a nightmare Batman by mere inches with a dodge as Crane ran deeper into the city. As Snart prepared to take a shot, he was tackled from behind by a creature while another sliced it's claws across his chest. Snart grunted in pain as another creature tore at him. All the while, Crane watched with a grin on his face.

Snart's cold gun was kicked from his hands by another creature as four of them held him in place, each one grabbing a limb. They started to pull, causing Leonard to yell in pain. Thinking quickly he kicked one creature hard in the face, causing it to loosen it's grip. With another well-time kick he struck the creature in it's arms, causing it to let go.

With one leg free, Snart continued to struggle but it was no use. The fallen creature simply got back up and grabbed onto his leg again, staring to pull him apart. As he tried knocking one of the creatures back, he heard a gunshot go off. The nightmare Batman holding his left arm fell to the ground, it's lifeless body turning to dust upon impact. He looked in the direction of the shots.
20140330-022908.jpg

Another two more shots went off, dropping two more of the nightmare creatures and only leaving one. Snart was able to kick himself free and crawled towards his Cold Gun, lining up a shot.
"Commissioner." Scarecrow mocked "How nice of you to join us...What shall I make you see? Your wife's murder? The night your daughter was crippled by the Joker?"

He ran at Gordon, grabbing him by the side of the face.
"All those times you helped Bruce Wayne put me behind bars. All those times you kept this city out of my hands...All of it was for nothing. This city is mine now, and there's nothing you can do to stop me."
"I can try!" Jim shouted, headbutting Crane

Scarecrow held Jim again, climbing to the top of a building and holding him over the side.
"This is your city now." Crane mocked "Take a damn look as I reduce it to nothing."

He raised his hook above Jim's head
"It will be the last thing you ever see."

Before Crane could deliver the killing blow, he stepped back and grunted in pain as something pierced through him. Looking down, he saw an pointed icicle sticking out of his gut.

The green smoke around Crane started to fade, revealing his true form. While clutching his gut, he slowly turned in the direction of Snart as another icicle was launched, piercing through his chest. As Crane struggled to stand, another was launched and he was pierced in the gut for a second time.

Coughing up a mouthful of blood, Crane fell to his knees and watched as the green gas covering the city started to fade, his creations along with it. Jim ran to his side, putting pressure on the wounds and removing the mask as Crane took heavy breaths, looking out at Metro-Gotham with tired eyes.
"Beaten by a common thief with a fancy gun." Crane coughed "I was so close. A country where everybody had to face up to their demons...It would have been... Beautiful."

Jim felt for a pulse and sighed, shaking his head.
"Dammit."

Across the city, more of the green fog started to fade away as Crane's creatures crumbled into dust. The abomination made up of twisted personas, Bruce's parents, the SS Officers, Sebastian's daughter and the duplicate of Adam all turned into dust as the green smoke faded. The nightmare versions of Batman followed suit, ending their assault on the citizens and petty criminals of the city.

Climbing down from the building using the fire escape, Jim approached Snart.
"You didn't have to kill him, Snart."
"You're welcome." He replied with cold sarcasm, removing his goggles
Fran DeArc Fran DeArc MainEventMan MainEventMan Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
-
Jolie searched for Adam and Brother Power among the destruction, her rifle hung over one shoulder.
The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Crenando Crenando Vsland Vsland
Brother Power, The Geek: Metro Gotham

Among the rubble stood Brother Power, a dazed look on his face. "That was a bad trip, man." He stumbled towards Jolie, not looking in any real direction. "Or was it a spirit quest?" Threads dangled from the mannequin's figure, moving like many small tendrils. "It feels like a load got taken off my back, now that it's all over. You have that feeling, sister?" He found whatever surface he could to lean on and began to do so. "If it was anything like what I went through, it couldn't have been pretty."
The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Vsland Vsland

Spider-Man
New York

Peter sighed as he casually moved through the peaceful piece of New York City. Whistling quietly to himself, he landed on a nearby building, sliding down the side of the skyscraper slightly before catching himself. He scanned the streets, sighing softly once more. "Man, I can't believe they all left me behind. And after all the things Reed said to me...I feel stupid." His lenses closed before opening once more. Peter groaned loudly, jumping into the sky and shooting a web at a nearby lamp post. "I thought I was this special spider. Reed said: 'I know other Parkers and they are as handsome, brave, smart and strong as you!' Now I may be lying a bit but so was he! My point still stan-!"

Peter landed on the road in his signature position-on all fours and crouched over like a wolf-and stared ahead of him, tilting his head slightly. On the floor, moving slowly, crawling and inching towards an injured citizen. This young female hadn't seen the blood red goop making it's way towards her, and so Peter jumped up, grabbed the girl and placed her down to the side. "Hey there little one...it's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you." Peter smiled under his mask, knowing that she couldn't see it. "So, how about you run down there..." He pointed down the road. "And find the other survivors...they have uh...ice cream! Ice cream, yeah, you like ice cream right? Do you even have ice cream on this earth?"

Parker turned away as the little girl nodded and made her way to the area where Peter had pointed, his fists clenching as the red goo begins to straighten up into a form of a thin, lanky man with white eyes and crimson red claws. "Uh...okay, have never seen that before. I did not know they could do that without a host..." Peter smirked, jumping into the air and firing a sonic pulse from his modified web shooters. "This should do the trick...that has a good punch to it normally, and now I've amped it up." Parker smirked and jumped in the air to celebrate, only to get hit by a spiked ball made of the red symbiote.

Peter flew into a wall and groaned to himself, rubbing his head as he saw stars. The symbiote walked towards Peter, smirking and laughing like a maniac as it formed a pair of scissors from his hands. "Man that really hurt! Again! Why do you guys just change all the time?"

BEN REILLY: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN
(NEW YORK)

The Psychopathic Symbiote's weapons were webbed up by a rather unexpected ally.

"Sorry buddy, but I gotta stop ya before you get a C&D from Genocide Jack," said a voice above the Symbiote and the young Peter Parker.

Suddenly a man who wore a costume similar to Peter's own jumped into the scene and kicked the Symbiote which caused it to stagger.

"Besides, Genocide Hick's not a good name for you, Cletus," the Spider-Man said with a mocking southern accent, "You are Cletus, right?"

Vsland Vsland

---

ANNA THE MERCHANT
(MEWNISSE)

Anna looked over to her bodyguard, "I'll handle the villagers, you think you can handle the hydra?"

Anna then ran off to get the villagers to safety.

Out from the Forest of Certain Death came forth the mighty Hydra.
S1E9_Hydra_snorting.png

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Jolie had her left shoulder clutched as she walked up to Brother Power, her wounds slowly healing as she used some remaining blood to close herself up. Small streaks of blood ran down her face, covering her pale, cold cheeks.
"I-" She stammered.
Slowly sitting against a car Jolie took a few deep breaths "Doesn't matter. It's over now." She shook her head "You know, that offer for a ride out of this stinking city is still on the table. I'm leaving as soon as a patch myself back up."

Pulling herself to her feet, Jolie let out a grunt in pain and started to walk off into the city. She wouldn't be going anywhere unless she could get her hands on a fresh supply of blood. Stopping in her tracks, Jolie let out a sigh.
"Brother. I'm going to need somebody to watch my back. Just for a bit. Just in case I start going feral..."

She reached into the side of her coat and handed Brother Power a wooden stake.
"I won't turn to ashes or anything. Just puts me in a coma." She reassured with a half-smile "Please."
-
With Crane dealt with, Snart had a moment to take a breather. He noticed the Commissioner stopping for a cigarette, and slowly walked up to him. When Jim offered him one, Leonard shook his head.
"No thanks, I don't smoke."
"Heh. You're probably better off that way." Jim lightly chuckled
"You seem to know who I am, and so does that Bat-dressed hero. I'm just going to put it down to time travel and call it a day." He shrugged "So don't tell me anything, except how to find my partner."
"Heatwave?" Gordon asked
"He prefers Mick, but yes."
"You two aren't going to start robbing banks again, are you?"
"Oh please...Um..."
"Gordon."
"Gordon, those days are behind us. At least until I can figure out what the hell's going on here."

Jim gave Snart a cold glare in response
"I'm kidding. I'm part of a team now. We fly around time saving people and trying to stop a dictator. Robbing banks just isn't my style anymore. I find Mick, I find them and we can fix time... I guess. I had a run in with a dinosaur on my way here, so I'm going to assume Savage broke time or something."
"You know...I normally wouldn't believe you, but that's not the weirdest thing I've heard today."

Crenando Crenando The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Fran DeArc Fran DeArc MainEventMan MainEventMan Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

D.Va: New York
Hana watched as a SHIELD agent and a symbiote moved a metal crate, only for an alert to go off inside the Helicarrier. A live feed was displayed as what appeared to be two versions of Spider-man battled a red symbiote.
"What happened to the ceasefire?!"
"That is not one of us." A voice whispered
"If people see a symbiote attacking people, it could throw the ce..." A SHIELD agent butted in

Clenching her firsts, Hana ran towards a docking bay where her MEKA was held before he could even finish his sentence. Within seconds, she was flying deeper into the city, with a heads-up display showing a live feed of the fight.
Touching down in front of the two Spider-Men, Hana aimed her MEKA's cannons at the red symbiote.

"What part of ceasefire do you not understand, idiot!?" She snapped "Are you trying to get everybody killed?!"
Vsland Vsland Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Magnus Burnsides: En-Route to Gladius-II
"Please don't." Reed scolded "I'm not on good terms with the Council as it is."
"Relax, Reed. I'm sure they're just kidding." Magnus grinned "Right?"

In one of the cargo crates, something started to stir inside as the crate slowly opened. A nearby SHIELD agent went to inspect it, only to find the crate empty. With a confused look on his face, he lowered his rifle and turned to walk out of the room only to feel something wet touch his shoulder. Looking up, he noticed a creature stuck to the ceiling.

"Identify yourself!" He barked, pointing his rifle "I have orders to shoot on-sight!"
The creature moved, it's many eyes looking at the agent before slowly turning to something behind him. The agent spun around, seeing another creature emerging from the floor.
Backing away he noticed as more creatures emerged from the floor and proceeded to fire a warning shot. The creatures did not reply and instead started to slither towards him. With a yell, the agent started to open fire in all directions as the mouthed creatures moved in.

An alarm was sounded on the upper levels of the ship.
"Are we under attack?" Magnus asked, reaching for his sword

-
There had been five creatures that closed in, but as more agents ran towards the cargo hold there were six, each one starting with a slow slither before lunging at two agents and using their many mouths to bite through their armour. One of the agents backed up, sealing the cargo hold and waiting on the other side with his rifle raised.

Looking at an airlock function, he reached for the buttons only to have one of the mouthers attack him from behind, biting hard into his arm. Using a red, fleshy tendril it pressed a button on the airlock, unlocking the door and setting it's companions free.

Zamasu Zamasu Morbuskid Morbuskid

Markiplier: Rush Valley
Standing back to back with Senshi, Mark took a defensive stance as Deathstorm picked himself back up and Jason slowly moved in. With a serious glare in his eyes, Mark clenched one of his fists and suddenly, Tim appeared on his right shoulder.
"Go to the basement." He ordered "Get everybody out of here."
"What about you? I'm not le..."
"I'll be fine." Mark smiled

As Tim tried to move down the corridor, Deathstorm threw a fireball just mere inches away from him.
"You're not going anywhere." He shook his head
"You take the undead tank, I'll deal with Ghost Rider over here."
"It's Deathstorm."
"I don't care." Mark smirked "All I know is, you're some asshole who's threatening to burn children, you can throw fireballs and for some reason your hair hasn't burnt off yet. That's all I need to know."

He opened fire right as Ronnie was about to toss another fireball at Tim, spoiling his aim and allowing Tim to run past.
"Godspeed, Tiny Box Tim!" Mark cried, lining up another shot.

He ran at Deathstorm who turned and tried to fly after Tim, tackling him out of the air.

-
At the hospital one of the nurses picked up a rifle, checking the sights and balancing the gun in hand as she joined the soldiers. Aside from the movement of troops and equipment, things were quiet. A single gunshot went off as the nurse opened up on something walking towards the hospital. The bullet did not hit it's target but when through her, striking a building behind.

"Nice shot." Findryt smirked "If I was actually here, I might have felt that. I'll be brief."

Morbuskid Morbuskid The Omen of Death The Omen of Death AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

Team FNCC
-Approaching Gladius-II-

"Aww! But I wanted to shoot down some bad guys, ya know?" Cerebella says in dismay, but not until the alarm suddenly sounds. Something bad is going on, and the four girls didn't like it. "Huh? What is going on?" Cerebella asked, alerted by the event that is going on by now "Are we under attack or something? Now things are really getting thrilling, and I am still itching for a fight." She seems to be very fired up, much to the worries of the other girls.

As the girls begin to wonder what is going on, Samson spoke up "They're coming...I could smell them." Filia looks up to the Parasite and asks "What do you mean 'they're coming'? Who's coming?" Samson looks down at his own host and say in a grim tone "Enemies...and they might have breached this ship long before we arrive. I suggest we all stay put until we get to the bottom of this."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid

Bjornson Gudrun: En-route to Gladius II

Bjornson quickly got up from his little hidey corner hearing the fighting occur, immediately he picked up his Claymore with a serious scorning face and ran through the cargo bay until he saw these fleshy bed creatures with tendrils and multiples mouths, they disgusted Bjornson but he knew he had to help the agent currently under attack. Bjornson dashed forward lifting his sword in an overhead strike rather tipsy as he yelled his drunken scottish obscenities, "I'll gie ye a skelpit lug!" he said as his sword crashed down on the fleshy creature, Bjornson managed to put one hand around the creature and grab the agent, with that he pulled the agent back behind him away from the creatures that tried to envelope him. With that done Bjornson himself backed away from the creatures narrowly avoiding a bite, he laughed as he backed up crunk, "keep the heid!" he laughed out as he belched and ran back with the agent. "If there be anymore of ye, say it now," Bjornson told the agent.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Zamasu Zamasu

Senshi, Shimazu, and Take: Rush Valley

Senshi nodded before rolling and balancing himself on his knee as he caught one of Jason's strikes with his Katana, Jason was surprisingly powerful for being undead and not properly nourished, as Jason tried to reel for another strike Senshi had rolled out of the way before slicing at Jason's waist, only for it to do nothing. Senshi then decided he might as well disarm Jason and so Senshi put his katana in a low stance where his hands both near his right waist and the sword pointed behind him or better known as 'Migi Gedan No Kame'. So when Jason went for another strike, Senshi's coiled power was just enough to not only outpace Jason's strike but take Jason's primary arm off. When Jason had finished his strike Senshi sat there laughing before pointing to Jason's machete and dismembered arm on the ground.
-
Shimazu had looked at Findyrt with dismay in his eyes, "I presume you are, the term, arriving 'fashionably' late. I must tell you now, it is not wise to keep a warrior waiting, it may give him the time he needs to prepare unless that is what you wanted from start." Shimazu said with an inquiring voice. He stood there with his old yet solid eyes till trained on her, his arms folded in both intrigue and disappointment.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen AbominableTouma AbominableTouma The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Minity: Skyrim
The moment Minity kicked the front doors open, she was greeted by a spike of magical ice to the shoulder. Drawing back and clutching her wound, she let out a grunt in pain as three more spikes flew towards her.
Diving for cover, she leaned against the walls of the house as the spikes flew past.
"This won't end well for you." A woman's voice spoke

Minity immediately recognised the voice and her eyes widened as a smile crept across her face. She raised a hand to her companions, indicating for them to stand down.
"Serana!" She called "Serana, it's Minity!"

She stuck her head out of cover, only for another ice spike to get launched at her. Minity pulled back.
"Damn!" She shouted "It's me, you fool! Stop throwing spells!"

"Feim-Zii-Gron!"
To her companions, Minity appeared as a Ghost, like Celebrimbor only without decay on her body and face. Minity ran inside the house, the ice spikes passing through her and approached Serana.
"It's me!" She shouted "Just stop casting spells and we can talk."

The ability wore off, leaving Minity open but before Serana could land another attack the Dragonborn gripped her by her arms.
"This is another trick!" Serana spat, showing her fangs

Minity rolled up one of her sleeves
"As powerful a spellcaster and illusionist as Sigmund is, he would not be able to mimic my blood. Take a drop. Take a drop of it and let me prove to you that I'm telling the truth."

Serana studied Minity with sceptical eyes before taking a small bite. She drew back, wiped the blood from her mouth and smiled.
"I don't understand. Sigmund sent me your head..."
"I won't lie, he came close, but you and I both know I am very hard to kill." Minity smirked. Her eyes darted around the house "Where are the children?"

Serana let out a sigh, shaking her head "When Sigmund killed you, and then started to target our home... I sent them to Jorrvaskr."
"Then we ride for..."

Minity was cut off as Serana embraced her in a hug. Minity hugged her back.
-
In another region of Skyrim, Sigmund walked the streets of a town with a casual smile, passing by the remains of a Vortex unit that a few civilians were moving. He approached them, pushing them aside gently
"Fus-Ro-Dah!" He shouted, moving the machinery even further away.
"Thank you, Dovakin." One of the civilians said with a bow
"Just doing my job, lady."

He approached a smiting shop and knocked on the door before entering (hoping this is a good way to introduce your OC, Donder)

Morbuskid Morbuskid Donder172 Donder172

Latverivin and Above Gladius
Above the city was a small inferno as the Conglomerate fighters were blown out of the sky. Each time one came close to crashing into buildings or to the forces and civilians of the ground, the Jedi would push it outside of the city walls or use it as a projectile.
On board the Queen's cruiser, she was hailed by Thrawn.

"Thrawn, you traitor!" She spat "Thanks to you millions of refugees are..."
"Refugees?" Thrawn asked "Don't you mean the army you disguised as refugees? A smart tactic, I'll give you credit for that...But, you made one, fatal error. You invaded this country. Against another nation on this planet and you might have succeeded."
"What do you want, Thrawn!?"
"To negotiate. You have an army of trained soldiers, and at least some ships left. I want them for the Gladius Fleet. You see, Doom would have most of your soldiers, and you made an example of for your invasion and hand the rest over. I want all of your remaining soldiers."
"And what about me?"
"Executing you would brand you a martyr. I'd prefer to keep your in prison, much like your mockery of a General."

The Queen clenched her fists
"The Conglomerate will be disbanded, but your beliefs will survive within your soldiers. It's either that or total annihilation and I'm simply giving you a choice. Surrender to myself and Doom."
"Never."
"I gave you a choice. Remember that."

As the Queen's cruiser started to burn, it steered towards the city.

Donder172 Donder172 Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back