• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

Adam
Metro-Gotham
As he watched the man fall, Adam was about to now consider the rest of the situation presented before the two, when he was interrupted by what he could've sworn was a snarl, he quickly glanced to Jolie to see her looking away. It probably came from her, and meant she was probably a human that had animalistic traits or something similar. And either that was in response to the fact that the only realistic thing he could do was kill the man or it was a random occurrence and wanted to hide it.

But with her cold comment afterward speaking as if she were a parent about to discipline a child, it confirmed his first thought. Much to his annoyance if he could grow more annoyed at the circumstances presented. Adam wasn't phased by it, because nowadays he was pretty much just that cold... Even though deep down he wished he could do right by what happened and become a warmer presence again and help people in these shitty circumstances. Maybe this woman was the key to that? That would be a very hard fight though considering Adam built around him quite the tough as nails wall, and his past never seemed to stop haunting him.

Adam simply sighed.

"Yeah, yeah, so a talk about how killing is wrong? This is going to be interesting." He said in an almost equally cold tone, although there were still hints of insecurity about himself there, the desire to become better... His subconscious coming out in his words, even if his conscious mind kept that cynical, cold guise.

But going back to the current situation, Jolie closed up the door by sticking another metal pipe through it, restraining it.

Jolie then picked up the unconcious thug on the roof, and stated the fact of bought time and how they needed to keep moving.

"Alright go ahead, I know you put up the put the pipe in there to keep them back, but I will cover you until you move on to the next roof or whatever area you drop onto, don't want you possibly getting shot in the back, I will follow you once you make the first move off this roof to wherever." Another sign Adam had little value for his own life as he was willing risking getting overwhelmed being alone for protecting her for the time being. Maybe also being a bit more warm than his demeanor would give off.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Jolie: Metro-Gotham
"Just make sure you actually follow me, alright?" Jolie ordered, some concern in her eyes. With the unconscious man over her shoulder, she dashed for the next building and jumped. Despite her superhuman strength, the heavy armour of the man slowed her down and he slipped slightly as she made it to the other building, almost losing her balance. In the process of steadying herself, she'd loosened her grip on the unconscious man and he slipped from her grasp.

Letting out a gasp in surprise, Jolie quickly reached down and grabbed the man by the hand, pulling him up.
"Merde il (fuck it)." Jolie muttered, pulling the unconscious man out of his armour the moment she got him back onto the roof. It might have cost her precious seconds, but in the longer run it would save her time. That, and if the man were to wake up he'd be a lot less of a liability.

"What the?!" The man snapped as he regained some consciousness, as he went to grab Jolie she stared directly into his eyes, her own pupils turning black and uttered one word.
"Sleep."

The man leaned backwards, falling fast asleep. Jolie hated having to use Dominate on the weak minded, but she didn't want to give the man brain damage. He was the only lead she had in the city, and she intended to make it out with both of them in one piece.

She signalled for Adam to make his way across, hoping he'd actually follow.

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Qrow returned the man's firm handshake. "Name's Qrow" he answered straightforward. Soon turning his body to face the rowdy group of Rodians. He thought for a moment with an accompanying "hmm... if this gets out out of hand, we take it outside. I don't want any collateral damage." he stated, looking at the Rodians with a glare. "Don't do anything you'd regret now..." If at all possible he'd like to avoid a fight, let alone one where his weapon was involved. Killing some people over a bar dispute isn't exactly something he'd like to be know for. However, he was also sworn to protect those who could not from the dangers of the world, and these Rodian's could go on to do more harm than good...
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen DatBoi DatBoi

Yoshikage Kira
New York

Kira took the hero's advice and ran towards the grappling line he had set up. As he got closer, Kira started to get second thoughts about dangling himself from a rope over a five-story fall. However, looking back at the swarm of symbiotes chasing after them was enough to change his mind. Kira jumped and grabbed the line with both hands and began to shimmy his way to the other roof. He was making good progress until he got more than halfway across. His arms were getting tired and he was losing his grip on the line.

Kira was forced to let go of the line and so he fell five-stories and into a garbage bin. His leg had made a hard impact with the edge of the bin, the pain was alone was enough to tell him that he had broken it. Kira held his leg in pain, he was so fixated on it that he hadn't noticed a new presence sneaking its way towards him.

Venom Symbiote
New York

The Symbiote couldn't bear with the hunger any longer. It was starving, birds and rats weren't nearly enough to sate its appetite. It needed a host, if it bonded with someone, it would be able to catch bigger prey. No. Need more than food. Food is important, but I have another craving. Having no host was a lonely experience for a Klyntar, a Symbiote, it felt like they were missing another half. Eddie is gone. I don't know where, but I doubt I'll find him again. It feels strange being separated from Eddie. He understood me, he trusted me and cared about me. Spider-Man didn't care about me, he didn't understand, he didn't trust me. Tried to get rid of me, tried to kill me. After all the good I'd done for him he wanted to toss me away. Need someone like Eddie. Then everything will be alright.

The Symbiote moved like a snake through the streets and alleys of the city. The other symbiotes were corrupted, once they had bonded with a host they would prowl the streets and kill anything that moved. This made it difficult for the Symbiote to find a host of its own. Sliding his way into a dark alley, the Symbiote took notice of a man lying in a dumpster, moaning in pain. It isn't dead, the others haven't gotten to it yet. Even better, it hasn't noticed my presence. The Symbiote crawled towards Kira and crept its way up his leg, enveloping itself over his body as it traveled to the rest of his body. He worked slowly, one bit at a time. It didn't want the man to notice yet, less he scream and attract its brethren.

Thawne Thawne The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

The dark haired- Qrow, she reminds herself, taunts the creatures again and Clementine's discomfort grows. Despite Magnus' attempts at reassurance, she knows better than to hope to be ignored, or overlooked. Because that would be lucky, and god knows she's never been lucky.

The two men's reactions add to her unease as well. Magnus seems excited, thrilled even. Qrow just seems angry. There is no fear, nor even caution. Theyre stupid. They're going to get themselves killed. Unless, she realizes, they're powerful. Ridiculously powerful, things that you can only see in this new, overwhelming world.

She eyes them appraisingly. She takes them in, searching for any sign of power. No, she decides. They're probably just stupid.

She lifts herself onto her arms and pushes herself from the stool, stumbling slightly at the small drop. "Qrow's right." She says quietly. "We should take this outside before someone gets hurt."

Of course, she has no plans in aiding them in the fight. Once outside, once the creatures and Mangnus and Qrow are occupied, she will make her escape. She can't fight herself, and she will not be killed for two men who she hardly knows.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Last edited:
Mos Eisley Cantina

A man in a general's outfit and a 18th century hat walks into the room. On his hips lay a .44 gun on his right, a sword on his left, and a laser rifle on his back. He was Atticus Labden, the President of the CPL, and he was in the mood for a drink

As the man walked in the smokey room, he turned to his left to see 3 men in outlandish outfits. Atticus knew who these people we're: The Pack. They we're like savage animals, believing in a survival of the fittest system with an alpha ruling them. They loved to enslave people, just like any of the other raider gangs back in Nuka-World. That's why Atticus had the CPA wipe them off the map, with the gangs being decimated and Nuka-World becoming a normal settlement run by normal slaves. Atticus was still surprised they were still around, but he was taken away from his throught when one of the Pack members stood up and shouted "You killed our Alpha, you son-of-a-bitch!". Atticus rolled his eyes and said "Ya, because you were enslaving people, feeding them to bears, I mean, you really didn't think I would wouldn't come down and kill all of you assholes?". Another Pack member stood up and said "Well, guess what? If we kill you, then one of us, Mr. President, will become the new Alpha and we will re-unify our Pack and destory the CPL!". Atticus brushed his hair back and told them "Don't count on it assholes!". Soon, Atticus drew his pistol and before you knew it, two of the members were dead and the other one limping on the ground all thanks to V.A.T.S.

Atticus soon walked over to the limping man and the raider spat in Atticus's face and told him "Fuck you, you are supposed to be the President of a Republic, aren't you supposed to have to put us on trail or something?!". Atticus kneeled beside the man and took out his gun while saying "Tsk, tsk, didn't you hear? Congress gave me emergency powers seeing, well, you know, the fact that we merged togehter with a bunch of different worlds,". The gravely wounded man soon spat back saying "Well, being free and wild didn't let you save your wife, did you?". Atticus's face darkned as he said that and soon put away his gun and took out his sword and he sword soon became flamed. He soon let the sword become near the face of the Pack member, with him screaming as his skin was burned, scarring his face. After a few seconds, Atticus soon got up and said darkly "Now die, and I hope you burn in Hell with Kellogg,". Atticus soon left the man to his fate as he walked to a barstool and said "Got any Vodka? Because I need it, stat"
DatBoi DatBoi Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Last edited:
Adam
Metro-Gotham
Adam simply acknowledged the order to actually follow her with a nod. Before his attention fell back to in front of him, considering it was shown that the thugs had the capability of attacking from above periodically his sights would move to the air, because he didn't want to be taken by surprise like that again.

That's when Jolie started moving as he listened to the footsteps, but then he heard an abnormality after the jump, and on instinct he turned his head over to see everything falling apart right before his very eyes, and a gasp coming out from the French vampire. Adam very quickly slung his assault rifle, and with a massive boost of speed moved in to be prepared to either catch the woman and the thug, before they fell, but none of that happened as Jolie quickly caught the man, and brought him up, cussing in French and now deciding to strip the man of his armor, which he understood the long term benefit of, but for the time being that meant seconds were being wasted in the short term, so he unslung the rifle again and dutifully returned to covering her.

During the course of it, he heard the man wake up abruptly, he turned his head to make sure the situation was being controlled, but he simply saw and heard the woman state one word... Sleep...

And the man went unconscious again, on top of that he could've sworn her pupil had gone black doing it, but he didn't have the best angle on it. So quickly he cocked his head back to in front of him. And waited a bit, before glancing back again to see her gesturing him to follow. And as Adam stated he would he acknowledged her with an "Aye, got it." Before doing one last check of his front, before finally nodding and slinging the rifle again. He moved a couple paces forward, before turning around again, facing his body to Jolie. And then with a burst of speed obviously not that like of an average human, he ran and with ease jumped onto the next building.

"Alright then, let's move quickly." And then proceeded to make his way forward. Prepare to draw his weapon again if any adversaries showed up.

Qrow was about to make a move a move on the rowdy Rodians when a stranger came in, said a few words, words were said back and he killed three men. They clearly had a history. "Well that's one way to make an entrance..." he commented to himself. Although Qrow himself was prone to making over the top entrances... like that fight with winter... he smirked, good times. He takes a swig from his flask and brushes back his bangs. He handed the flask to the newcomer who asked for vodka. "There you go pal. Knock yourself out." He told him, walking backwards towards the Rodians "I want that back once this is over..." he turned around and stood next to the Rodians. "How do you guys want this to go down? Because you have three options. I use my fist and you end up unconscious with a few broken bones. Or we take this outside, I use this" he placed his hand on his collapsed scythe. "And you all die, or loose limbs. Or you can leave and be perfectly fine." He glared at them with his piercing red eyes. His facial expression was one of complete seriousness.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen DatBoi DatBoi Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

Isaac Clarke
New York

"CARVER!"
A singular scream ripped through the relative quiet of a rooftop, followed by a man quickly sitting up. He coughed a few times as he looked around, visibly disoriented. The man coughed a few more times, and his armor's helmet folded up onto his head. As he stood up, the man raised his right arm, and turned on his comms.

"To anyone listening, this is Isaac Clarke broadcasting on all frequencies. If you're alive and not insane, please respond!"

He grunted as he got up and cut off the comms, looking down at the street below. Isaac's throat felt like it closed up as he saw the carnage and the Symbiotes. With the Marker and the Brethren Moons, he knew something like this was possible, but he had hoped for a second that he would get a break......
Good things never last, he thought, as he grabbed his plasma cutter off if the ground next to him. Weird no longer phased him, and at this point, Isaac didn't care how he had gotten here.

He just needed to find others.
(OPEN TO ANYONE)

Magnus Burnsides: Mos Eisley
Magnus nodded in response to Qrow's concerns, he didn't like the idea of civilians, some of which were probably just in this city to begin with to take shelter getting caught in the crossfire. However, before he could walk over to the Rodians and challenge them to a fight outside, a stranger entered the bar, killed three men and sat down.

Magnus' eyes widened as he stared at the man. Had things gone differently, Magnus would have tackled him by now for killing three men but he'd heard everything, besides it wasn't like the raiders were making an effort to keep quiet. The talk of slavery, murder and the other heinous crimes the men had committed was enough to justify the newcomer's actions to Magnus.

He'd killed people for less.
Although the way the raider, who now lay on the floor with still-burning skin had said something that struck a cord with Magnus.

"Well, being free and wild didn't let you save your wife, did you?"

Immediately he thought of Julia, tightly clenched his fists and took a final swig of his mead. Standing to his feet, he marched over towards the Rodians with clenched fists.
"Hey barkeep!" He called over "Have these men been giving you any trouble?"
"Killed a guy in here last week for lookin' at them the wrong way." The bartender shrugged, not even looking up from cleaning his glass.

That was all Magnus needed.
"Outside." He said "Would hate for the barkeep to have to clean up again."

He turned towards Clemtine "You stay put, I don't want you getting involved in this." He ordered with a pointed finger

"Now boys, do you want to do this with fists or..." Magnus drew the the Flaming Raging Poisoning Sword of Doom from his back, a grin appearing on his face. It was illuminated by the green glow of the sword.

tumblr_oen50oF54s1u0q7hno1_1280.jpg

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge DatBoi DatBoi Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

D.Va: New York
D.Va pushed forwards in her mech, checking behind her constantly to see if Filia and Brook were keeping up with her. She noticed a symbiote trying to jump at the pair from behind and blew it away. Turning back around to check up on the man who was asking for help, D.Va looked up to see him trying to cross from one building to another. She let out a quiet gasp as the man lost his grip and started to fall, propelling the mech forwards as fast as she could to catch up to him.

"Keep moving!" She called back at the two behind her "Don't stop until you reach the building with the giant number four on it's roof!"

It was too late, however as the man appeared to hit the ground. Rushing around the corner, she noticed him climbing out of a garbage bin.
"Can you run?" She asked, a look of relief in her eyes. She had expected to find nothing more than a corpse, only to find the man had managed to survive the fall with what on the surface looked like non-life threatening injuries. She fully intended for the man's condition to stay that way.
"My mech can give you a piggy back if you're hurt." D.Va pointed out with a friendly smile.

Her thoughts were drawn to the Hanzo-type with the bow and arrow, wondering if he'd managed to make it as well only for her train of thought to be interrupted by an incoming message.

"To anyone listening, this is Isaac Clarke broadcasting on all frequencies. If you're alive and not insane, please respond!"

"Hiya!" She replied in a cheerful tone "This is D.Va, sending love your way. Where are you, Mr Clarke?"

Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha Zamasu Zamasu GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Thawne Thawne Sleek Sleek

The man was human. Jolie could tell by reading his aura that he was indeed a human being although there were a few anomalies here and there, it wasn't anything new to her. When she'd first come to this city, she'd heard about Metahumans, humans with superhuman abilities and how some gangs of thugs, as well as some vigilantes fell into that category.

She brushed off Adam's abilities as him being one of these "Metas" and kept moving. She jumped to the next building, where there was less of a gap than the previous one and gestured for Adam to follow her towards the fire escape. Running through images of the city she'd seen in her head, she told herself that she was going the right way.

This had to be it. A wave of relief washed over her as she reached the bottom of the fire escape in a nearby alleyway and she saw the mark she had left, a small coin sitting next to a manhole. The coin was from France, before the war broke out. It was the kind of thing any thug walking down this street might not even notice, or even care about unless they were picking it up for "good luck" or noticed it was an odd looking coin and wanted to make some money off of it.

Shrugging her shoulders, she pushed open the manhole cover and climbed in. She stayed at the entrance with it slightly open, just by a peep in the hopes that she'd spot Adam and be able to guide him down without being noticed.

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Ship Graveyard
With each explosive shell thrown at the giant lightning monsters they appeared to stumble back slightly, only to regain their footing and continuing to move forwards, with a slight glow in their eye. This glow seemed to increase in brightness with each strike.

The giant who had claimed to protect the sacred lands remained firmly in place, watching as the creatures he had summoned moved through the cemetery, taking care not to damage any of the downed ships but focusing all of their attention on the intruders.

Corrosion Corrosion

Soul King Brook
New York
As the group of one mech, one hair woman, and one skeleton advanced through the streets of New York, Brook casually diced some symbiotes into ice blocks. His abilities weren't this effective on regular humans, but on these Symbiotes, it worked a charm, almost as if their whole bodies were one part. Cutting through the hordes, he made his way towards Filia's side.

"So you really don't know what a Devil Fruit is, huh? But that must mean you really are a Medusa! But... you seem like one of the good guys. This world really is more tipsy-turvy than I'd known." As he spoke, a Symbiote jumped out at him from one of the alleyways. Casually piercing it with his sword, Brook smashed the uppity monster into tiny, icy pieces. "After this battle ends, I have one more question to ask yet."

Suddenly, out of seemingly the sky, a well-dressed man in a purple suit fell right in front of them. Brook, having a naturally worrying disposition and also being very fast, hurried there fast and offered his hand to the man. "Ah, sir! Are you alright? H-He couldn't have died, could he?" As Brook was contemplating and worrying in front of the trashcan, the mech girl appeared besides him. He heard some crackle coming from what seemed like a faulty Den Den Mushi, but he didn't pay much attention, instead focusing on the man.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Zamasu Zamasu Thawne Thawne (possibly)

COMMANDER VORTEX
Ship Graveyard
The Holkins and tanks continued their relentless assault, endlessly firing massive barrages of high-yield projectiles at the giants. Then the Catapults joined in, gigantic salvos of tactical ballistic missiles raining from above. Yet, despite the explosions and sheer amount of firepower, the lightning creatures were hardly slowed.

Vortex cursed. He was practically throwing everything he had at the giants. He was going to need a lot more firepower. His nuclear missiles weren't ready yet, since he hadn't expected to fight an enemy of that scale. They were going to need a whole lot longer to finish construction, even with a hundred fabricators working on each one, and hundreds more reclaiming the broken ships around at double time.

The Commander sent in his second wave, made up of Wyrm siege bombers, Kestrel gunships, Bumblebee bombers, and Hornet tactical bombers a dozen squadrons each. The bombers swept by, dropping their payloads and carpet bombing the entire area, the Kestrels strafing by. Most were taken out by lightning strikes, but there were just so many at least some of them got through the storm. Tanks and bots continued to stream through the teleporters in an endless tide.

Last edited:
Filia Medici
(And Samson)
-New York-

Everything is going so fast, and now new people have come and joined their run. She can't even think of what to do, let alone say something to Brook. Oh well, as long as they stay together, nothing bad would happen. Filia turns to D.Va and asked "How far are we from the building? I'm pretty sure we're close by now.."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Thawne Thawne Sleek Sleek

Clementine's mouth falls slightly open. A lot just happened, things are spiraling rapidly. This is getting too dangerous for her, she realizes. She takes a slow, calming breath and stares resolutely away from the newcomer. She doesn't want to be his next target.

A small trickle of blood rolls into the eyes of one of his victims. They are opened wide, glazed over. Yet somehow they are staring at her. She meets their glassy gaze for a brief moment, then averts eye contact. She's seen death too often to be fascinated.

She can't believe Qrow welcomed him with no questions. In her world, even in the state it is-was, in, murderers were still just that. Murderers.

Qrow approaches the unruly creatures. He taunts them easily, but his hand is placed carefully on his weapon. Next to her, Magnus exchanges some blurred words with the bar keeper then straitens resolutely. He turns to her, and tells her to stay put with a patronizing finger. Indignity swells up in her stomach, and she opens her mouth to say something but them remembers that this isn't her fight, and never was. She represses it grudgingly, and settles for a muted glare at his back, and utter refusal to be impressed by his otherworldly weapon.

She is all too aware of the murderer next to her.

She finds herself hoping they don't die.

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast Duke of Doge Duke of Doge The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Last edited:
Metro-Gotham, Sewers, Brother Power's "Pad"

The Geek sat in his makeshift home, listening to some tunes. A wall of cardboard boxes blocked one way through the sewer, forming an end to whatever hall ne'er-do-wells would come across. The pad was devoid of much furniture, with a shelf, a table, a record-play and a small chair being the exception. The dirty hippie dragged an old pen across the pages of a poorly-dried journal.

Day 100
Five weeks have past since Scoop and Scribbly left to look for a way off this rock. Those cats promised to bring someone to clean up the city. They wouldn't have lied, so they probably investigate further. Croc hasn't showed up to Harsh my mellow. Might investigate further. Must is a strong word. I see why The Man uses it so much.

Atticus chuckled. The two men seemed tough and ready for a fight with these weird alien things. However, his main concern was for the girl to his left. Atticus didn't care intially as he thought drinking at such a young age was fine in their dimminsion but differences or not, he wouldn't stand by and watch a girl die in front of him. He soon took out a pen and wrote the girl a note, sliding it to her and on it said

"Look, I don't know who the hell you are, but things are going to get ugly. My advice is to leave through the back door and run as fast as you can. I have a couple of guys in big suits of armor on the outskirts of the city on a transport ship. Tell them that President Atticus invited you aboard and they will let you on. You'll have food, water, and shelter and you will be transported to safety with decent living accommodations. Or you could just ignore me and run or stay and fight, it's your choice. I just want to make sure I won't have any guilt over an innocent death

-Atticus,"

Atticus soon got up and took out his pistol and said to the thugs "Now, seeing as this guy got me some Vodka, I'm going to be siding with him. Oh, and just so you know, kill any of us, and the entire godamn CPL will hunt you down and put your heads on a pike,"

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge The Mad Queen The Mad Queen DatBoi DatBoi

Last edited by a moderator:
He sighed in relief, having gotten the message. At the request, he stopped dead in his tracks. Would this 'D.va' even know what a locator is?
Isaac checked his ammo in the Cutter, eyeing the holographic seven currently lighting up the magazine. When she mentioned 'Mr. Clarke' he inwardly recoiled, however. Tiedmann had called him that, and any reminder of Titan Station made his skin crawl and left the taste of acid on his tongue.

Speaking into his comms again, he replied after a pause
"I have no clue, sending my coordinates. Hope you can make something out of it."

After another pause, he checked the entrances to the rooftop, and cataloged them along with his meager supply of medkits and ammo. He had maybe two small and a medium, and enough plasma to last roughly 60 uses. With this in mind he added.
"I hope you have some friends. I'm not sure how long I'll be alone up here!"

He then took a knee and waited.

Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha Zamasu Zamasu GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Thawne Thawne

Adam
Metro-Gotham
With the two running, Adam kept pace with Jolie, being at the peak of human limitations, constantly keeping an weary eye around the area to make sure they weren't being followed, or that they were being seen. Luckily for them this didn't appear to be the case, easily also traversing from building to building and following Jolie down the fire escape to a specific alleyway, with what appeared to probably be a very specific marker placed there as a manhole that would lead to her place of refuge. Adam took a good look at it, noticing and easily remembering due to the knowledge placed in his head of human history, that that was an old French coin pre-WWII. He took note of that as interesting but for now brushed it off as something rare she either collected or found.

Adam glanced over to the manhole again as he heard it being pushed open, and saw her climbing in, as she left it slightly open. He then took one last glance behind him at the start of the alleyway to make sure they weren't tracked before he approached the manhole, and began to climb down it into the sewers.

Jolie nodded at Adam as he managed to follow her and pocketed the coin, but her attention was quickly grabbed by music she picked up with her Vampire hearing. Even from a distance, she could hear it clearly, making out the lyrics and the beat. She could have sworn heard the song before, perhaps only in passing or at the very least she'd heard some of the band's music.

"Hey, am I going mad or is that nineteen-seventies music?" She asked, raising one eyebrow. Cautiously drawing her revolver, she began to tip-toe down the sewer until she came across a wall of cardboard boxes. Expecting a trap, she placed her ear against the wall and listened for several moments.

She slowly and calmly holstered her revolver before wrapping on one of the boxes.

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Crenando Crenando

D.Va: New York
"Got 'em." D.Va replied to Clarke. He was on top of a building not too far away from the group's location, with a few rocket boosts in her mech she could probably reach him before it was too late.
"We're close." D.Va tried to reassure Filia.

She clenched her fists inside her mech, they had a man injured, a man missing and another stranded on top of a rooftop. To top it all off, the West side had fallen with all forces running deeper into the city meaning that for now they were on their own. She couldn't just leave Clarke to die, but at the same time she told herself that she had to escort the group she was with to safety.

"Hang in there, Clarke." She said in a reassuring tone "I'm gonna be sending love your way real soon."
She turned her attention to the group

"Okay team, we've got a guy stranded on top of a building not far from here. I'm gonna need you to hold on while I pick him up, and make sure you keep each other alive. Kay?" She said with a smile. This quickly faded "I can understand if you don't want to do this, if this plan sucks just a little bit too hard. But right now, we need to save as many people as we can."

Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha Zamasu Zamasu Thawne Thawne Sleek Sleek

Last edited:
Magnus Burnsides: Mos Eisley
Seeing that the newcomer had joined him and Qrow, Magnus slowly put the otherworldly sword away but continued to stare the Rodians down "Alright, there's three of us and..."
"Four." One of the Rodians answered
"...Of you. So why don't we settle this the good old fashioned way." Magnus said with a sly grin, pounding his fist into an open palm "I'd still take this outside, of course. We don't want the barkeep to have to clean your asses off of the floor."
"You son of a..." The same Rodian who had threatened Qrow butted in
"Hey, watch your fucking language in front of the kid!" Magnus snapped

He turned and started to walk outside, looking over his shoulder to see who would follow him.

DatBoi DatBoi Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

Ship Graveyard
Seeing the carpet bombs approaching the area, the giant let out a furious roar. The Commander was stripping the sacred land of resources, and now, as far as the giant guardian could see he was trying to bomb it into oblivion. The giant's furious look turned to one of horror upon seeing multiple ships, tombs for their captains and crew burn.
"You foolish bastard!" The giant screamed, enraged even further "Do you realise what you've just done!?"

Corrosion Corrosion

Somewhere On Planet-1
The room was almost pitch black, with only a small throne and some guards wearing high-tech armour being illuminated as he came to his senses. He looked down to see that his entire body was covered in chains.

"You think these'll hold me."
"Our scientists took the liberty of temporarily disabling your abilities, Mr Creel." A voice, that of an adviser standing next to the throne explained

4888394-absorbing+man.jpg

Carl Creel, the Absorbing man struggled to break free of his restraints, he even tried absorbing the properties of the chains but it was no use.
"Show yerself!" He yelled at the figure on the throne
"You will speak when spoken to!" The adviser snapped
"No, no. I shall give our guest what he wants." A cold, calm voice replied

nvi3orskhrrxbwcyiujx.jpg

"Hello, my friend." Ghandi said with a friendly smile "I hope my soldiers didn't hurt you..."
"What the hell do ya want from me!?" Creel snapped again
"Oh, my friend...I need you, I need your powers in the wars to come."

He turned away from Creel "Now, you have a choice. We can use you on the front-lines against our enemies. Or..."
"Or what?"
"My scientists shall dissect you and find out about your abilities that way. After that, your body will burn. Just like the rest of them."

Jolie nodded at Adam as he managed to follow her and pocketed the coin, but her attention was quickly grabbed by music she picked up with her Vampire hearing. Even from a distance, she could hear it clearly, making out the lyrics and the beat. She could have sworn heard the song before, perhaps only in passing or at the very least she'd heard some of the band's music.

"Adam, am I going mad or is that nineteen-seventies music?" She asked, raising one eyebrow. Cautiously drawing her revolver, she began to tip-toe down the sewer until she came across a wall of cardboard boxes. Expecting a trap, she placed her ear against the wall and listened for several moments.

She slowly and calmly holstered her revolver before wrapping on one of the boxes.

[/USER]​

Interrupted from his literary pursuits, Brother Power walked over to his wall of boxes and opened one that he left sideways to peak through. What appeared to be a goth lady and a drifter sat on the other end. "Hey hey! Sorry for the inconvenience My pad wasn't exactly made for easy access. A certain cooky criminal crocodile is around, y'know? You can never be too careful nowadays. I'll get you some grub while you wait." The mannequin shuffled through his pockets and took out some granola.

He had a lot of granola.

Interrupted from his literary pursuits, Brother Power walked over to his wall of boxes and opened one that he left sideways to peak through. What appeared to be a goth lady and a drifter sat on the other end. "Hey hey! Sorry for the inconvenience My pad wasn't exactly made for easy access. A certain cooky criminal crocodile is around, y'know? You can never be too careful nowadays. I'll get you some grub while you wait." The mannequin shuffled through his pockets and took out some granola.

He had a lot of granola.

Jolie tilted her head to the side at the man living behind the wall of cardboard boxes, only to see that he wasn't a man at all, but some kind of mannequin. A few decades ago, she might have been terrified of the very idea but she'd been around Mages and Changelings long enough.

"What've you got?" Jolie asked in a friendly tone.

He seemed too alive to be a Mage creation, but he could be a Changeling with mannequin properties. There was an obvious way to tell whether or not he was a Changeling.

"Are you seeing this?" Jolie asked Adam, faking a tone of disbelief "Or is there something in this sewer?"

Jolie tilted her head to the side at the man living behind the wall of cardboard boxes, only to see that he wasn't a man at all, but some kind of mannequin. A few decades ago, she might have been terrified of the very idea but she'd been around Mages and Changelings long enough.

"What've you got?" Jolie asked in a friendly tone.

"I'm a little low on anything that isn't granola right now, but hey, people dig granola, right?" He pushed some of the food through the box in a desperate bid to get rid of the excess granola. "At least, I think they do. I haven't been able to ask many people recently."

He seemed too alive to be a Mage creation, but he could be a Changeling with mannequin properties. There was an obvious way to tell whether or not he was a Changeling.

"Are you seeing this?" Jolie asked Adam, faking a tone of disbelief "Or is there something in this sewer?"
This hurt Brother Power's feelings a bit. "Hey, I'm just as alive as you, sister!" He whimpered, not knowing the irony of the statement.

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back