• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

Adam
Metro-Gotham
Adam simply gave her a look that said 'didn't you see I pretty much figured that out?' by the fact he was preparing to leave. It was force of habit that he was bitter, and cold, so he just simply shook his head for a second after that, and put on his helmet. Plainly stating, "I anticipated as much."

He then took his rifle, made sure all of his equipment was in order and jogged quickly to the edge to see the situation, there were some people in obviously stolen armor from some big corporation in the area that used to be big if Adam remembered correctly.

"Yeah, I can do that, and run." And now Adam's tactical mind began kicking into high gear again. "So odds are like pretty much everyone else in this damn city, those guys are probably some random schmucks who were able to get a hold of that stolen armor, and think they are invincible. They are probably expecting you to continue running, so if we were to engage them they will probably be taken by surprise and we can successfully exploit that, a second mistake they made was coming into a building like that with bulky armor into a constrained area like this building, which means they will have a limited range of movement, so if you want to engage them if we keep moving we should be able to take them out with relative ease, trying to take them on statically fixed in one position probably won't be the best option. So considering you are the one being pursued, it's your call, either we run or we fight them in the building. Also thanks for getting me off my ass and thinking about me like that so that I don't end up dead..." Adam really said that last sentence more as a formality, because he then quietly but unfortunately for himself a little bit louder than he intended, so that Jolie could actually hear him add. "Even though there's pretty much nothing me to live for anymore, and I'd probably be better off dead..." Hinting at the inner demons constantly ripping at Adam's soul.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

D.Va: New York
Seeing Ollie land next to the suited man, D.Va turned around to face Filia and Brook.
"Some Hanzo-type dressed in green is bailing him out." She explained "Seems I can stay and fight with you guys." She added with a half-smile, opening up on the incoming Symbiotes.

"C'mon you icky losers!" She yelled at the incoming Symbiotes, ramming forwards in her Mech and knocking two of them to the side before opening fire. By now, a large number of the Symbiotes around the downed Hellicarrier were drawn towards the mech with others going for Filia and Brook

One leapt over the mech and went directly for Brook, snarling with it's tongue handing out of it's mouth.

Zamasu Zamasu Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha

-

Back in the building, the Symbiote that was studying Kira drew back and snarled as the explosive arrows landed nearby, as did the other Symbiotes. However, when the smoke cleared they all charged at Oliver and Kira.

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Thawne Thawne

Markiplier: The Desert Sea
Mark managed to slice through two of the cat-sized scorpions as they jumped at him with a few well-timed swings of his axe. He noticed that some of the scorpions surrounding the group were dropping as if they were being hit by an invisible force, shrugged and continued to fight. Perhaps the guy in the trenchcoat had some kind of telekinesis?

The thought crossed his mind but for the time being, he focused on the scorpions.
"He-yaa!" He let out a manly scream as he sliced the stinger off of one of the German Shepherd-sized scorpions as it prepared to strike. The creature charged forwards, aiming it's pincer's for Mark's legs only for the Youtube sensation to jump onto it's back and start to chop into it's head.

With the stinger gone, all Mark had to worry about was the pincers and the other scorpions who only seemed to become angrier as more of their own were taken down.

The giant scorpion aimed a blow at Mark but he managed to dodge it by mere centimetres, jumping back to stand next to JoJo and Tyler.

"In case we all die...Horribly. My name's Mark." He said with a laugh. "And this lil' puppo is Chica." He added, turning around slightly and giving the dog tied to his back a kiss on the forehead

Sinensis Sinensis

Filia Medici
(And Samson)
-New York-

Filia begins to have a feeling that they will soon be overwhelmed by the infected. Samson kept punching them, but it appears that he is running out of gas. "D.Va!" Filia called "You got any plans? It seems that if we keep this up, we'll be overwhelmed!"

Jolie: Metro-Gotham
Jolie heard everything that Adam said but decided it wasn't a good idea to ask the man about his inner demons considering that right now she was going up against men with high-tech weaponry and he was possibly the only ally she had right now in the city. Usually getting shot wasn't much of an issue for her but the plasma blasts could reduce her to ash with enough hits.

Glaring at her bastard sword, Jolie took a deep breath and turned back to face Adam "We fight. But, try not to kill them unless you have to...These guys have information about me that I need."
While it wasn't a complete lie, it was true that this gang of thugs had information Jolie was after she only needed one or two of them alive for the information. In truth, she didn't want anyone to die tonight. Not her, not Adam and not even the thugs who had been trying to kill her for the past hour and a half.

She hoped that Adam wouldn't see through her bullshit as she holstered the sword and looked around at the rooftop, seeing a metal pole. With enough blood still in her system, she managed to yank it out of the ground and held it in her left hand.

Listening to the world around her, she heard the sound of engines and the sound of a door being broken down coming from below.
"They're inside." She stated coldly "And..."

Before she could finish her sentence, the roaring of engines got closer until they were directly above the roof. Floating just above Jolie and Adam were three thugs with jetpacks attached to the back of their armour.

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

"Try to keep these things offa' me for another..."

Self Destruct: 85%

"Jogeumdo (damn)." She muttered bitterly, throwing a Symbiote off of her mech "Just give me a minute!" She shouted back at her companions. "Try to make sure this baby stays intact until then!"

Facing towards the horde again D.Va smiled "Alright losers. Get ready to get owned."

She flew in front of Filia and deployed her mech's defence matrix, blocking some projectile inky webs that were tossed towards them as well as one Symbiote tossing a fire hydrant.She returned fire.

Self Destruct 88%

"C'mon baby, give me something!" D.Va shouted at the mech as more Symbiotes drew closer.

Ship Graveyard
"You have no claim over this land!" The giant bellowed "I care little for your economy and your politics bore me!" He took a deep breath before continuing "Your economy may suffer if you are to depart these sacred lands, yes. But I promise you, it will be destroyed if you refuse to leave."

As a show of strength he crushed one of the gunships in his hand. "I am only warning you once."

Corrosion Corrosion

-Soul King Brook-
Currently in New York
Brook landed on the pavement with a tiny puff of dust, and looked up at the "humans". One was not even a human, it was robot, and the other was sparsely dressed lady with claws and living hair. Brook would have made to greet them, but they looked to be busy fighting the dog-creatures. Brook thought he should help out at least a little, and so he went up to one of the Symbiotes rushing at them. Channeling his soul into Soul Solid, he created a chill like the depths of Hades. Then he stabbed out with a lightning fast lunge.

The Symbiote's body sprouted with ice, much like a flower, from where Brook stabbed it, until the ice grew to cover his whole body. Then it shattered into pieces. Brook quickly backed up, his sword held in front of his torso, musketeer style, and pressed up against the short-dressed hair woman. Keeping on alert, he said to her,
"I say, ma'am, what kind of Devil Fruit is this that allows you to control your hair like so? Or could it be...... that you are the Medusa of legend?!!"

Brook jumped out of Filia's reach in fear, his sword shaking in his hands. Mustering up his courage, he said, "Don't think to tempt me!! I-I've taken down monsters twice your measure! Like the legendary Cerberus! O-or Oars, the giant! And I have no eyes to look into, so don't even think to curse me!"

As he was looking at the Filia, one of the Symbiotes lunged out at Brook. He dispatched him with a quick diagonal slash against the chest and a shout of "Requiem la Banderole!" then turned his attention back to Filia.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Zamasu Zamasu

Qrow Branwen: The Huntsman
Mos Eisley Cantina
Qrow sat in his chair backwards, arms resting on the top of it's backrest, his right hand holding a glass of liquor. Idly swirling the glass around as he listened in on conversations. Gathering information about the various worlds who came crashing together. He was silent for a long time, that one guy who sat in the back of the bar and stared at people. One of them seemed to notice. A clearly drunk Rodian, who stood up and marched towards the huntsman. "Hey man! You got a problem with me? Whats with the death glare!?" The alien said with his strange accent. Qrow set down his glass and raised his hands up. "Look man I'm just here for a drink." his voice was low and gruff, yet had a certain swave to it. The Rodian drew his blaster pistol. "Looks like your dead meat to me!" As he aimed up, moving one foot forward, he slipped on a small wet spot on the floor and fell flat onto his back. Qrow got out of his chair as the alien slowly got back up. Qrow reached behind his back, grasping his weapon's handle he brought it forward as it then extended to it's full length. Stopping just before the Rodian's throat. Qrow smirked "looks like you've got some bad luck" he said calmly as the Rodian dropped his blaster and crawled away backwards.

Qrow scoffed and downed the rest of his drink before sitting back down in his seat, his weapon leaning against the table. He couldn't stop thinking about them, they were out there.. somewhere. His family. Tai, Yang, Ruby... hell, even Raven would do at this point. Their too strong to let even the universe collapsing stop them. He sighed and leaned back in his chair.

@whomst'd've ever is there

Yoshikage Kira
New York
Kira looked at this Robin Hood-esque character and was just thankful that the symbiotes would have someone else to deal with. While his explosive arrows may have driven back the symbiotes temporarily, it only seemed to make them more aggressive as they charged towards the two of them. Just how were they supposed to escape with the door locked behind them? Kira could have turned the door into a bomb and blown it off the hinges, but not with this costumed freak nearby. This may have been the apocalypse, but he still refused to reveal his powers to anyone.

The only option Kira could think of was to jump the gap between this roof and the next. It was a good five feet from this roof to the next, luckily Kira was good at Track-and-Field (although you'd never been able to tell by his third place trophies). Kira made the leap to the next building and looked back to see if his company would follow. They couldn't be too far apart, otherwise, the symbiotes might split off again and start to chase after him again.

Thawne Thawne The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

"She's on our side, so no friendly fire, okay?" D.Va butted in, hoping that Brook wouldn't attack Filia. As she spoke, the back of her mech was to the two as she faced the incoming Symbiotes. A skeleton-man and a girl with what D.Va could only describe as magic hair stood as her only allies, with the Hanzo wanabee protecting the man who had been shouting from the rooftops.

Hana told herself she just needed a little bit more time.
"Hey, skeleton-g...Brook! Focus a little less on the girl with the magic hair and just keep doing your ice-blade attack thing! I only need a little longer!" She yelled "Filia, you're doing great! Show these losers what your hair can do!" She shouted, giving Filia a thumbs up from inside her mech.

Self Destruct 95%

"Hold it together, hold it together." D.Va muttered to herself

Self Destruct 97%

A group of Symbiotes began to climb up the side of the downed Hellicarrier from the water, approaching the three from all sides.
"You reckon you could use your ice-sword attack on the ground?" D.Va asked Brook "These noobs are soaking wet, after all." She added with a cheeky smile

Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha Zamasu Zamasu

-

Unfortunately for Kira and his bow and arrow wielding companion, a number of Symbiotes began to jump after Kira while another few charged at Oliver, hoping to take him down before he could jump across. Due to their sheer numbers, one managed to push through and using their superhuman strength managed to get the upper hand on Oliver, tackling him to the ground at the edge of the building.

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Thawne Thawne

Magnus Burnsides: Mos Eisley Cantina
Magnus had his hand around a glass of the closest thing he could get to mead at this Cantina, thankfully due to multiple dimensions being crossed there was something close enough to the real deal that wouldn't burn out his insides. As he was lost in thought, wondering how he could get back home to his family, aside of course from his pet fish, Steven who sat in his bowl currently tied to Magnus' belt.

He looked down at Steven, putting a few pieces of fish food in. The way the fish freaked out at the sight of what seemed to be raining food suddenly appearing in his bowl made Magnus chuckle slightly, but his train of thought was interrupted as another fight seemed to be breaking out in the Cantina. Magnus prepared to stand up and get involved only to watch as a man wielding a scythe dealt with a Rodian without hurting anything more than the man's pride.

For a second, Magnus thought it could be Kravitz and was about to run over and give the Grim Reaper a big bear hug only to notice the man's face. Magnus sighed heavily and went back to feeding his goldfish, although it would be a bit obvious to Qrow that a large, rugged man had been staring at him from across the bar.

Magnus raised his glass at Qrow and went back to feeding his goldfish, getting a stern look from the Rodian in response.
"I wouldn't try anything, you might slip on some ice and hurt yourself." Magnus said with a hearty chuckle. Although Magnus' attention was on Steven, it was obvious to the patrons of the bar that the comment was directed at the Rodian.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Clementine
Mos Eisley Cantina

The wooden stool beneath her squeaks when she shifts, though it can barely be heard over the crackle of the fire, and the warm merging of drunk voices. Her legs swing back and forth haphazardly, feet unable to even brush over the floor. She wets her lips, pauses when they crack painfully, and takes another sip of water. The cool liquid runs over her lips and she revels in the relief for a brief moment.

She likes this place. It's so far from her usual scenes; there are too many able bodied creatures too close for her to feel comfortable with any escape plan. And yet she always feels a slight rush when she is here, a small victory over safety and common sense and maturity.

Once upon a time she would not have been allowed in a place like this. She knows this, she's not stupid. But now is different. Clementine doesn't know how to feel about that.

Across the room there is another slight row. Clementine watches with only a slight, detatched interest; these things happen so often here that she cannot muster any more enthusiasm than that. Others, though, greet the altercation with whoops and cries, as if it were a big victory for the dark hair and a dangerous jaw. Next to her, a big man with a fish shifts as though he is about to do something, but them deflates. Instead he raises a glass to the victor, and jokes in a voice that just falls short of being jovial.

Clementine sips her water again and watches the fish.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Adam
Metro-Gotham
Unfortunately for Jolie, Adam was designed to catch lies as well, though he could tell part of what she said was true. Besides he had no real reason to call her out on it, he also didn't need anymore drama in his life either, so in a slightly annoyed tone stated.

"Well, I can't sugarcoat this and say you are making this easy, don't go bitching to me if I have to put a double tap in most of those guys skulls..."

Then right about as Jolie heard it, Adam heard them break into the building, he was prepared to make his move even though he heard an engine in the distance but before anyone could do anything else it seemed that engine got close to them and a ship was dropping off 3 men with jet packs to get the drop on them.

"Oh fuck me, looks like they had a bit more than I expected." He hissed. As he then quickly with reflexes way faster than a normal human drew his SCAR and already had his sights on a thug with his jet pack in the sights, taking some controlled burst shots at it, eventually causing it to malfunction and send the man out of control.

This was when the seconds counted most in his experience, tactically the jet packers were the biggest threat and if he was quick enough they wouldn't get ambushed by those ascending the building though if Jolie wasn't willing to fight that fight, he would go with her.

Either way while thinking that, he again quickly, and accurately, changed targets to the next one doing similarly to the other.

COMMANDER VORTEX
Ship Graveyard
"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that." Vortex said. "I'm not moving from here. I'm not going to risk rebuilding my infrastructure and get attacked by what else lives here." He commanded his factories to begin producing units, ranging from bots to vehicles to aircraft. "So, please, I'm sure we can work this out somehow. How about I pay you with- hey!" He shouted as the lead Kestrel was crushed in the giant's hand. "Okay, I don't mind you crushing my Fireflies, because those are cheap as hell and completely expendable, but T2 Kestrels? Dick move." Vortex angrily complained before calming down, another Kestrel moving in to take its place.

"Right, as I was saying before you blew up my ship, how about I pay you rent to continue staying here? You can be that angry and grumpy landlord, and I can be the new guy who just moved in and doesn't know anything. I'm sure we can work out payment. Materials, tech, even some of my units you can destroy for the sake of it." He offered. "Sound good?"

Qrow Branwen
Mos Eisley Cantina
Qrow glanced up to see a rugged man raise a glass at him, was he feeding fish? Next to him, a young girl with a baseball cap. He narrowed his eyes a bit at her. He got up from his chair, grabbing his weapon in the process and sauntered over to Clementine. He put his hands on his knees, getting down to her level. "Hey there kiddo. What're you doing in a place like this?" He asked, his more caring side coming out. This girl reminded him of his nieces, he couldn't help but feel a touch protective over children.
DatBoi DatBoi The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Yoshikage Kira
New York

Kira clicked his tongue at how useless his 'savior' was. He didn't want to use his Killer Queen for this fight, considering there was someone not too far away who might see him, but this was life-or-death. Anyways, Yoshikage was fairly certain the green archer wouldn't be able to see the symbiote explode from where he was. Using Killer Queen's left hand, he grabbed the nearest symbiote and wiped it from existence after turning it into a bomb.

The one behind it had gotten too close and had nearly pounced on Kira, but Kira had touched it with his hand fast enough that he was able to detonate that one too. The force and the close proximity of the blast sent Kira flying backward, ending with him falling flat on his back. Damn it; this isn't how Yoshikage Kira is going to die! I'll do whatever it takes to survive, to live a peaceful, stress-free life!
Thawne Thawne The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Green Arrow
New York
Oliver had grabbed another explosive arrow from his quiver to use before he was tackled. He had to release the arrow, which went skeetering off to the side by Kira. He used his bow as a means to keep the creature on top of him. He reflexively brought his legs up and used the momentum from the creature's tackle to launch it over him and off of the building. He recovered and hopped back up quickly, nocking more explosive arrows that he fired into the symbiotes. He then turned and fired a grappling arrow straight up onto a higher building.

"Let's go!" Oliver yelled at Kira.

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Clementine
Mos Eisley Cantina

Clementine draws her gaze from the fish reluctantly and turns to the man. Wide, golden eyes meet pink. She blinks.

"Drinking." She says, slightly unsure as to what the confusion is. To punctuate her point, she takes a small sip from her glass. Her eyes wander to what she assumes is his weapon: a metallic hook with a handle the size of the man himself. She doesn't know what it's called. She studies it silently, face impassive. She's seen a lot of strange things recently.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Magnus Burnsides: Mos Eisley
Noticing the small girl sitting close to him, and the fact that someone her age didn't belong in a bar, let alone one as rowdy as this Magnus was immediately reminded of Angus. She had to be here looking for something, then again knowing the world it was probably just a safer place than the desert outside. There were still safer places in Mos Eisley than it's infamous cantina though, so he wondered why she would pick here.

Upon noticing her looking at Steven he looked up from his fish and shot her a friendly smile. Getting back home was one thing, but he couldn't just leave a child in a place like this. Before he could ask her if she needed help, or if she knew where her parents were the well-dressed man he had mistaken for an old friend walked over and started talking to her.

"You lost or somethin'? I don't think this bar's a good place for a little girl." Magnus butted in "See the guy that fell over earlier? Well some of the people here are even bigger dicks."
"I'm right here." The Rodian called out

Magnus chose to ignore him.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge DatBoi DatBoi

The men in jetpacks Adam struck didn't have a lot of time to react, one went spiralling out of control and crashed in through the window of another building as he tried to steer himself away from outright crashing head-first into the ground below. Jolie predicted that he'd sustain serious injuries, but he'd live at least. The second had a bit more warning and managed to steer himself above Jolie and Adam, releasing the jetpack and dropping down.

Placing a hand in front of Adam as if to tell him "I got this one" she stepped forwards

As he prepared to fire, Jolie struck him with the large metal pole, causing him to take out part of a brick wall instead. He charged his plasma rifle up again but the Vampire was too fast for him, striking him two more times and knocking the rifle out of his hands. She then proceeded to pull the helmet off of his head and knock him out with a punch.

The final jetpack thug simply flew above the two, turning his attention to Adam and lining up a shot. Jolie threw the pole at him like a javelin, causing him to spoil his aim and giving Adam an opening.

Qrow Branwen: Mos Eisley
Qrow gestured over to Magnus with his thumb. "Yeah. What he said. It's just that, at least where I'm from, kids aren't allowed to be in these types of places. Though, considering all the crazy stuff I've run into after-" he sighed "all of this happened. It's likely that there's at least one world that has backwards drinking laws." he said with a light chuckle. "Yeah, this universe has got some crazy stuff in it now..." he took out his flask, unscrewed it, and took a swig from it.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen DatBoi DatBoi

Oh. Clementine narrows her eyes, beginning to see what was going on here. It was something she had encountered many times, but never here. She feels a small stab of disappointment.

"I can look after myself." She protests, a childish pout ironically evident in her words. "I've even had alcohol before. I could drink it right now, if I wanted to...". She's lying, alcohol is disgusting and she never wants to try it again. But it sounds impressive to her.

The thing with large, glazed over eyes and skin that reminds her of the fish is getting to its feet. She watches it immigrate to a small bunch of similar creatures. They converse, and then turn to where Clementine and her companions reside. They don't look happy. The man the the hook humiliated it physically, and the one with the fish verbally. They are both, she understands, either stupid or strong. Clementine knows she is neither of those things. She figits, and hopes that she is not going to be mistaken as an ally of the two men if something breaks out.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Filia Medici
(And Samson)
-New York-

"Devil Fruit?" Filia would ask "What is that? Also, my hair is a parasite." She turns her attention at the horde before saying to Samson "Let's do something else rather than punching. Ready?"

"I'm always ready, kid." Samson says before he forms a pair of bug-like wings.

"Gregor..." Filia says before she falls onto the ground, to which Samson quickly forms into a cockroach-like creature.

"SAMSON!!" The schoolgirl and the talking hair shouted as they begin to make a mad dash towards the horde, bursting through them like bowling pins.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha

Adam
Metro-Gotham
Adam smiled briefly ever so slightly underneath the helmet, they definitely were taken by surprise how quickly he put accurate fire on the first target, however he needed a couple more bullets than he would have wanted to take out the first guy and it led for room for the others to move out of the way. He grunted in annoyance of that fact, but now that he was descending Adam was about to take another couple of shots, but Jolie stopped him and he got the message, willing to give her a shot at it. And then Jolie showed off feats of speed and strength that were either comparable to him or a bit more which Adam took note of.

Then he almost forgot about the last one who was now flying over them and was lining up a shot on Adam, in response Adam with ease did a roll on the ground to the right with the grace and skill of a Spetsnaz operator, and glanced to see Jolie had tossed her pole like a spear and threw off the man's aim allowing him an opening. He aimed quickly again by leaning a bit to the right while still on the ground now in a combat crouch while adapting to the fact he rolled, and allowing his body to stabilize the rifle as it laid in his shoulder and he glanced up to now have the target in his sights, unfortunately he couldn't get a shot on the jetpack, and as it seemed he could hit the face area, which had a vulnerability, so in quick yet succession, Adam pulled the trigger twice, putting a 'double tap' into the man's skull, dropping him right then and there and if one was to look closely much like how one should do a 'double tap' the bullet spread was only at most a finger width apart speaking volumes to Adam's accuracy. He instantly looked to Jolie then and now tried to justify it considering she probably wasn't going to be happy with it "I had no other plausible shots, his jetpack was covered at that angle, or his armor would've stopped my bullets or he just wouldn't go down even after taking a bullet elsewhere. Also trying to do the jetpack option would've been too slow considering we got hostiles coming from below us. And we gotta be ready for them."

Magnus Burnsides: Mos Eisley
"You seem a little too young to be drinking." Magnus pointed out "At least on my world."
Before he could say more, he noticed Clementine's attention being drawn towards the group of Rodians. Hoping for a good 'ol fashioned bar brawl, Magnus just grinned and turned towards Qrow, taking a swig of his drink.

"They're dicks but, they might just ignore you." He reassured Clementine "It's me and..." He gestured towards Qrow, realising he had yet to introduce himself. He quickly stood up, shook Qrow's hand in a strong grip and introduced himself proudly as "Magnus Burnsides."

He, however did not bring up the Magnus Burnsides museum, nor his shop or coupons in case the Rodian were to overhear him. A rowdy customer would be bad for business.

DatBoi DatBoi Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

D.Va flew forwards in her mech, following Filia and using her opening to get even deeper into the horde. The mech was quickly swarmed and pushed to the ground, but despite this, D.Va kept firing.

Self Destruct 99%

"C'mon, c'mon." D.Va muttered, gritting her teeth as the material protecting her started to crack under the sheer weight of the Symbiote horde. Two symbiotes managed to plug up her mech's guns while another went for the rocket boosters on the back, completely covering both in black, symbiote webbing.

Other parts of the mech continued to crack, eventually a group of symbiotes wrapped around one of the mech's cannons, breaking it off and tossing it outside of the horde to land at the feet of Brook.
D.Va winced, drawing back as the horde continued to chip away at the mech, with each strike they drew closer to grabbing her from within.

She reached for her light gun, preparing to at least go down fighting only to see something on the mech's display.

Self Destruct 100%

D.Va gave the symbiotes a sly half-smile "GG." She said, activating the self-destruct "Nerf this!" She shouted, propelling the mech slightly forwards while she was ejected from the horde, landing several meters away.. An explosion of green energy coming from the mech followed, blowing a large chunk of the horde away due to their close proximity and aversion to fire.

A green light appeared in front of D.Va, deploying another mech.

"Kay, we should keep moving." D.Va pointed out, pointing deeper into the city. She'd heard over the radio that the closest outpost was the Baxter building.

Jolie reeled back as the man dropped to the ground, dead. She turned away from Adam and snarled as her fangs deployed and her eyes turned black. Luckily for Adam, she was able to fight off the urge to frenzy and focused her attention on the approaching thugs.

"We'll talk about this later." Jolie uttered coldly. She placed her hand on the ground and listened, pin-pointing the thugs was relatively easy as the building, aside from a few small rodents was all but abandoned. She counted at least twenty pairs of feet heading their way.

Seeing another metal pole in the ground, Jolie yanked it out and twisted it, placing it through the door handle.
"That should buy us some time. Right now, we need to move."

She approached the unconscious thug and threw him onto her shoulder.

Ship Graveyard
"This is sacred ground you a desecrating with your infernal machines. The steel you have used to construct their bodies has come from the graves of the dead buried here." The giant explained in a grim, bitter tone. He clenched his fists and tore another one of the machines out of the air.

"You come to these sacred lands and desecrate them, and you refuse to leave. For that... I must break you."

The giant reached for his blade and created a powerful lightning storm around him, knocking more machines out of the air in his vicinity. He then raised his blade into the skies, summoning two creatures of pure lightning while his own eyes started to fill with a similar energy, coursing through his entire body.

svhoo.jpg

Corrosion Corrosion

Filia Medici
(And Samson)
-New York-

Filia felt surprised when D.Va made her mech self-destruct, and then another came in. With a new opening, Filia decides to follow D.Va to the building, hoping to get some clues as to why all of this is happening.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha

COMMANDER VORTEX
Ship Graveyard
Vortex clenched his metaphorical fists as the giant proclaimed that it was going to break him, lifting a gunship to its face. Then it tossed it away and raised its blade, creating a massive lightning storm which caused the Kestrels to spiral out of control and crash to the ground. Most of them had been annihilated immediately, but one was still functional enough to continue feeding Vortex footage of the giant. The giant had apparently summoned a pair of giant lightning colossi, while its eyes began to glow.

Well, that meant war, he supposed.

"You know," He began, his voice transmitting through the Kestrel's barely-functioning speakers. "I tried to be reasonable, but I admit I was never good at diplomacy. I'm more of a strategist, a commander in charge of an army. I've got an army. You've got a pair of colossi. You've got magic. I've got tech. The one with the biggest guns will win. In the end, the one who will break... will be you." That was probably the most badass thing he had said in his life. Made it all up on the spot, too.

However, he didn't get to dwell on his awesomeness because the Kestrel was struck by lightning and went offline.

Time to get serious. When diplomacy fails, violence is always an option.

Immediately, the Holkins artillery cannons in Firebase 11 and 12 activated, angling their massive barrels skywards. Then they opened fire, making it rain a hail of high-explosive shells. The teleporters in both bases activated seconds later, and columns of tanks streamed out, making their way to the giants and opening fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back