• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern What once was lost is now found 1x1 Private with Sharkb8

Snow smiled and said “I have a copy of it somewhere around here. Once I find it I’ll let you borrow it. What do you want to see now?”

"Thanks!" Blair smiled, still clutching Peter Pan to her chest. "Hmmm..." She wondered around the room, thinking the question over carefully. It was getting late and she would have to go back home in a bit. Finally, she twirled back around, "I've got a bit more time to kill, so I'd like to take a grand tour of the house!"

Snow laughed and said “Right this way m’lady.” He showed her around and they reminisced about the good old times they had shared in the house. 16 years of their childhood had been spent there

Blair followed along, thinking about the old memories. Six years...again it was hard to believe even now how much time had passed. In a year's time, her own home would probably be ready to be sold. And when that time finally came what then? She pushed the intrusive thoughts away, now wasn't the time to think about such things. For now, everything was back to normal. She smiled, for now, she will act as if nothing is bothering her.

"Wow, nothings changed!" She smiled as they went from room to room.

Snow nodded and said “Yeah you know I’m not one for change. If I could I’d keep everything the same. I wish you could’ve been here over the past few years though. It’s nice to have you back.”

Change. The word burned in the back of her head. She used to love change, trying new things, seeing new places. Now though, it was nice to be somewhere frozen in time.
"I know," she laughed, "It's nice to be back! What have I missed anyway?"

Snow shrugged and said “Not much. The old train station was recently reopened and a steam locomotive was revived from its sleep and now you can take train rides down the old lines. It’s actually pretty cool.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back