• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic What Makes Us Human- accepting a few more but not many so hop on in and send an application ~(6/8 taken)

Wah, got my characters out finally. Sorry so distracted today. Please post a second profile on the ooc page its just blurbs so I get an idea of your writing and character further.

Okay folks. I'm just a tad behind. But I'm going to get out a first post. I'm not bogging down the beginning of a story with a bunch of facts. I know everyone is excited for lore and like examples of this or that. But, to be completely honest. Sometimes building a complex role play kind of ruins the fun and adventure for myself. And so, I will have very little to go on first. I'm really trusting you all. To not go overboard. To make this a realistic science fiction but also a blast.

There will be some minor descriptions of the ship. Technology. But everything else is a mystery. I think even floating to an exo planet will be news to some of them. Though, their trip will be hosted by "Father and Mother" The two AI that are helping the ship to make it to its destination.

Please do take yourself to the out of character chat to complete step two of the process. Also, comment in the out of character chat for information. This thread probably wont be used much after today. =D The main thread is up. The first general post made. I don't really mind who posts first or whichever. I may not get my posts out till tomorrow afternoon. It generally takes me a bit to write a post. At least the first one lol

Serial Number: 0092705
Human_Male.jpeg

Adam "Bolt" Johnson

South Carolina Technical College
-Robotics-
-Computer Programming-
-Engineering-
-Knowledge of Space-
-Knowledge of Circuitry-
-Knowledge of Craftsmanship-

Adam was sedated, and brung onto the ship as he was one of the smartest alive. He survived all the plaques, wars, and such on the Earth leading him to go onto the Cargo ship. He does not remember before quite well before...This.

His memories are from when he was a child, He was playing video-games. He always wanted to bring the tech and such to life!

Adam is wearing an all Weather-Water Resistant watch that can hook up to any Virtual Interface and he could interact with it. He is also somewhat Socially awkward and has been since he was a child.

HEIGHT: 6'8

WEIGHT: 208 LBs

"Bring Liberty Prime to Life!" Then a small diagram on the back of a 40-Foot tall and heavily armoured robot seeming to carry 'Mini-Nukes' of some sort.

Thank you for your post. Please post part two of your profile in our out of character chat. =) Its simple too. Then you can post in the rp. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back