• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings What makes night within us may leave stars. ( A roleplay search. )

soulysucker

Warmth by minimoss on DeviantArt.gif

Hello, I am yet looking for a few partners :hornskiss: !!
I have been craving a few things lately, as I am going to state them below. However, first thing is perhaps stating some rules.
But first, let me talk about myself a bit as I hope to make friends too along with writing partners!

• - I'm in my mid-20s, so I generally prefer to connect with people who are over 18, and it's even better if they're over 20!
    - I have a deep love for gaming, reading, and writing, and lately, I've been intrigued by the art of needle punch craft.
    - I can be quite talkative, but only if I sense that you're comfortable with it. Otherwise, I promise not to bother you with trivial things, ahaha.
    - English isn't my first language; in fact, Arabic is.
    - If there are moments when I unintentionally go silent, please don't hesitate to message me. It's likely that I either forgot or became overwhelmed with other matters.
    - I'm always here to listen, whether you feel like having a conversation or simply want to talk without the need for writing. I'm open to both options. <3
    - I'll share tiktoks about our ocs, and I'll gush over them with silly headcanons and whatnot.
    - I am not ghost friendly. Talk to me, please.
    - I also can't do superhero rps I am sorry :(

Okay with that out of the way, I hope that we can vibe and find writing partners and friends in each other !!
I wish you all a great day and a happy week <3

something_gif_log _ Patreon.gif

Last edited:
I'd love to play as Wriothesley if you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back