Other What made you feel good today?

I did way better on my homework than I expected. I slogged through it last night and thought I'd bombed it, but I got a 96.

My friend just sent me a video of his new puppy and I think I might actually die from cuteness. I love it so much I feel like crying. I know that's kind of ridiculous but it's making me happy. XD

It's my day off, it's been a beautiful afternoon so far and I'm sat in my garden with an ice coffee. Life is good

I took my bearded dragon on a walk to the pet store! then i made a glass of tea and started to watch an anime Netflix recommended (i don't usually watch anime but my boyfriend took over my Netflix account!)

I was abandoned by two "friends", and at first, I was sad.

I told a friend group about it, and they supported me.

This gave me the determination I needed to let go of the situation and say "Screw them. They didn't care about me, but they just got rid of someone who cared about them a whole lot."

I've been chilling out with my partner, just watching TV and chatting. I'm glad to work at a place where I get along well with my coworkers!

Also, I should be able to go back to school tomorrow since I'm not showing any signs of the 'rona!

I received new flute yesterday and today I was experimenting with it and trying to see if it's much different from my old flute.
Fun times.

Reaching season rank 100 in Season of Arrivals for Destiny 2.

Four months of straight grinding, people.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Realizing that I've built a really good support system and group of friends!

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

Things have been really great as of late. Had some really hard times last year, honestly I hit rock bottom, and I just can't help but be positive and hopeful seeing how different things are already. On top of that it seems like I found a nice spot here at rpnation. I know I only just got here but to those of you looking to this thread for comfort, feel free to reach out if you need someone to talk to!

ps this snow effect is so cozy

Honestly, just snuggling the plushie my ex bought me as an early birthday present made me feel a lot better than I was earlier in the day. We may have broken up today but the plushie is still a huge comfort for me.

My pretty epic D.Va play in Overwatch this morning. I don't play her often, but I did today and did so quite well.

Posting in this thread:
LAST person to post is the winner!!!

even if it's posting something as simple as a playlist of songs I still feel like I could be the last poster in the long saga and history of posting. Someday i'm going to be the last poster no matter how long it takes.

Take a look around in it, do some scrolling. The thread is like 2 years old so you might discover something historical...

Last edited:
I worked up the motivation to continue a painting I've been struggling with for a while now! Feels nice to be productive again. ^_^

My husband and I work together though different departments.
Whenever I see him cross the warehouse, I feel like my pupils grow ten sizes too big and my mind just releases happy chemicals x)
The few seconds I see him there makes my entire day worth it x)

I took my vitamins. Literally.

I'm very deficient.

Also, my daughter now understands to clean up her food messes when it's not something smearable, so that's good :3 So proud of her for that.

The big long nap I had earlier. I had woken up too early and was kind of restless last night due to my sore arm. I had gotten my first dose of Pfizer yesterday and am definitely dealing with soreness now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back