Other What made you feel good today?

Certified Paranormal Enthusiast
Curious to know if anything, on site or otherwise, gave you some good chemicals, with or without context.

My sister and I are both in our twenties but we spent an hour rolling a ball between us on the floor as two lil' pups chased it.

The thought that season 3 of Aggretsuko is going to be on Netflix on August 27th, and that I'm going to binge-watch all three seasons to catch up, even though I already know what happened during season 1 and 2.

Family got takeout for dinner and I had the most delicious honey mustard chicken wrap in all of my life.

Got recognized for kicking ass at work. Been doing as much as I can because I crave the free time that comes from having done all our inspections for the week in advance.

If I can do stuff early enough in a week, Friday has a chance to be a day where I get to goof-off and write more stuff for my own writing or just Google random stuff on the computers. If today's any indicator, this week is looking to be cake. MORE TIME TO PLAN UPDATES.

using RpN ^^ Being here and talking to people always makes me feel good.

This thread. Legit I'm having a not good time, I'm going to watch this thread so I can feel better. Thanks for bein here ❤

I work outside and this past week has been miserably hot and humid.
Woke up to the lovely sound of rain this morning. Never has it sounded so beautiful.

a guy i'm going on a date with tomorrow...he didn't do anything special, he just makes me happy lOL

Today specifically; Got to pull a somewhat old and unused Oc I had in workshop out for a Rp that will be starting up. Excited to explore this character in the setting of the plot and cast of characters around him.

Also finally searched the generational periods for each gen, such as millennial and etc. Turns out I’ve been a bit off for each gen, but glad to finally have that curiosity settled as lame as that might sound.

I'm still on a happy high from getting negative on my COVID-19 test, and my roommate and I have been badly singing along to the Persona soundtrack together all day today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back