Other What made you feel good today?

So I was in a Mario and Sonic Olympics roleplay, and my Donkey Kong(played by my RP partner) was doubting himself in the field of romance, and my Character, who's LITERALLY Satan's Daughter, ran up, gave him some advice, and gave him a hug. It made me (in AND out of Character) really excited.

Winning a few matches in this fighting game I like to play. It's not that uncommon for me to win, but it's still nice. I've come a long way after only eight months of playing.

I have been dealing with severe health issues the last 2 years... So today, my 20 month old gave me a big smooch and has clung to me the entire day. 😭🖤

Having fun making a new playlist for when I drive with people who don't like the mood whiplash of my normal playlist. Unfortunately for them, it will consist entirely of bardcore, Tuvan throat singing, Gregorian chants, and polka. (I might add in bagpipe music and yodeling later, but I'm not feeling that malicious. Yet.)

I’m not an avid bird watcher, but I saw a yellow cardinal when I took my morning walk. It was so pretty that I kind of just stood there for a while. I didn’t want to scare it away. It was really nice to see birds even though autumn is coming in fast.

I’m not an avid bird watcher, but I saw a yellow cardinal when I took my morning walk. It was so pretty that I kind of just stood there for a while. I didn’t want to scare it away. It was really nice to see birds even though autumn is coming in fast.
That's so cool! I'm gonna go to Sedona in December!

Just the smell of fresh laundry. I usually finish chores on the weekends so it was nice to just have everything clean.

My puppy woke up up by sneezing in my face.

It's always a trip to think about all the things my dogs can do that I'll laugh it off where if a human tried to do the same, I'd want to have a fist fight with them.

Furry little angels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back