Anime & Manga What is your favourite Pokémon?

Chantal Heart

My favourite pokémon is flareon! I have a stuffed animal, some cards and I also drew the pokémon in my sketch book.

Attachments

• IMG_1932.JPG
    IMG_1932.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1933.JPG
    IMG_1933.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1934.JPG
    IMG_1934.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1935.JPG
    IMG_1935.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
To me it's a tie between Skeptile and Gardevoire

I hope I didn't butcher that spelling. To be honest always been more into the digimon scene

Tyranitar

pokemans_248.gif

What a freaking beast!

Ninjask
A beast of a Pokemon who carried me through Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald

Torterra
A tanking master, who could eat more than one Ice Type attack without dying. Was vital in beating Cynthia's Garchomp

Eevee
The Pokemon who split into all these other forms, ALL of which either are or have been amazing in battle

Aww, I love those cards, the plushie and the drawing <3. I think my favorite probably is Alolan Vulpix!
CtpFSkjUMAAtJwq.jpg
Here he is with Lillie!

20180127_030955.jpg
And here he is with a Gardevoir, and a Sailor Mercury bc why not.

My favorite is Gliscor. I don't know why, it's just really cool.

And as a VERY close second, I also happen to love Gigalith.

I am one of those gen 1 purists. Favourites are Blastoise, Gyarados, Mewtwo(cuz he looks like Freeza) and Ditto. The one pokemon I love who isnt gen 1 is Rayquaza. Man I loved that thing. I caught all of the god pokemon from that gen and could just oneshot everything. At some point my pokemon got so powerful that no wild pokemon could survive a single hit so I just gave up catching them all.

I always answer this question with a Psychic type, and my current favorite is Reuniclus. Espeon is a given, but I found that the less appreciated Reuniclus is a great Psychic supporter too, with higher Defense stats and a larger movepool than Espeon. I generally prefer bulkier Pokemon as a competitive and personal preference. Also, I think it has one of the best designs of Psychic types.

latest

My top 3 fave Pokémon of all time;

1. Mew
  2. Cubone
  3. Shiny Umbreon (the blue, shining colors are so pretty, ugh)

Metagross, yo! The dude's Steel/Psychic and an absolute tank. Alright, not the best tank, but he's still a pretty great.

I make sure to train one up in every game they're available!

Overall I'd have to say my fav is Garchomp, as in my Diamond campaign he came through clutch so many times (leading to the personal nickname of Garchamp). In my Moon campaign though ut was Mudsdale because he was an absolute tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back