• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings what if we,,,had our own adventure | Pokémon Plot/Idea

The_Dracos_45

your girlfriend look like my mom
giphy.gif

what if we,,,had our own adventure 😳👉👈

Welcome to the wonderful world of Pokémon!
Humans live alongside we creatures we call Pokémon. Some just have them as pets, or companions, some work with them at their jobs, and some become Trainers and battle with their Pokémon by their side. The world has been a very interesting place ever since humans and Pokémon started teaming up.

And that's it.
You already know what Pokémon are, obviously, you're here for the plot! And plots are what you will receive:​
" But I feel the way that you stare
At the back of my neck
From the back of the porch "
Bottom - McCafferty

Muse A and Muse B have been friends since they started their journey, but one day they had to split paths on their ways on becoming Trainers. Years later, there's a reunion at their hometown, and both of them come to it. Muse A has become reigning Champion while Muse B entered a career with Pokémon. Both think the other is gloating to/jealous of the other, and a Pokémon battle begins in the evening of the reunion. During the battle, however, feelings from both come forth, and the aftermath is...interesting.
(Any pairing and HEAVY on the mutual pining while also oblivious that the other feels the same (buddy believe me I was the blind one once irl), I can play either role)

" You ought to keep me concealed just like I was a weapon
I didn't come for a fight but I will fight till the end
This might be your battle, might not turn out okay

You know you look so Seattle, but you feel so LA "
Irresistible - Fall Out Boy

Muse A is a famous detective in the region, along side their faithful team. They are assigned to investigate the disappearance of Pokémon in a big city, only to cross paths with Muse B, a amateur sleuth/blogger who is trailing the case with their own team for a good story. Little do both know is they're about to swept up in scandals and mystery. Antics ensue.
(Any pairing, can be enemies to lovers or enemies to friends, and I can play either role while I do prefer the detective role)

" Everything stays
Right where you left it
Everything stays

But it still changes "
Everything Stays - Rebecca Sugar

Muse A left their little hometown to start their journey to become a Pokémon Master. Years down the line, they get caught in a snowstorm while traveling, and are saved by Muse B, a recluse who claims they never liked using Pokémon for battles and only has them for companions. However, during Muse A's stay as they and their Pokémon heal up and wait out the storm, they learn more and more about Muse B's past of being a great Pokémon Master, who also came from Muse A's hometown. Muse A begs Muse B to teach them and train them to be strong too. Muse B refuses at first, but reluctantly agrees in the end.
(Any pairing, really made more for a mentor/student relationship. Hell, it could be like Muse B is the English teacher we all wish would adopt us from our shitty childhood (...just me? okay-). I'm fine with either role)

" Toro I am humble, for tonight I understand,
Your royal blood was never meant to decorate this sand
You've suffered great injustice
So have thousands before you

I offer an apology, and one long over due "
The Apology Song - The Book Of Life

Muse A is a kind soul who takes in abused Pokémon, giving them a second life on their large plot of land they cultivated exactly for the purpose for caring many different types of Pokémon. They devote all of their time and energy to caring for these creatures, either giving them to new caring owners or taking them in as their own Pokémon. They have virtually no time for anything else, much less a relationship. Muse B is a new volunteer/worker on the reserve, having the ropes shown to them by Muse A. Muse B starts to develop a crush on Muse A over time, and the Pokémon take notice. Wanting the one who cared for them when no one else did to be happy, the Pokémon start working on trying to push the two together and start something good between them, hopefully.
(Any pairing, both of us can have Pokémon on the reserve. I would like to play Muse A)

Requirements/Facts:​
  • I'm Berry. I'm 17 turning 18, and I know a lot of people out there only do 18+, so I just wanted to get that out there.
  • Any of these plots can take place in any region. Hell, they can even take place in the modern world if you like, or a made up region so we can smash Pokédexes together! I want to keep that option open to people since I know some people have favorite regions (*cough*sinnohkids*cough*)
  • Please be able to do more than one paragraph. I'm looking for 2-3 at MINIMUM. I do understand writer's block and a lack of action/things to write about.
  • If you're going to be gone for a while, please let me know beforehand if possible. I understand emergencies or getting swamped in roleplays, believe me. I am EST but I also get a fricked up sleep schedule sometimes, so my active times are a little wonky. However, if I'm active, I will keep replying until I am not active. Simple as that, haha.
  • I'm fine with role-playing on here or on Discord, which ever you prefer. Also I can do PMs or a thread. Just let me know :)
  • Character sheets aren't 100% necessary, since it is pretty thrilling to learn about the other's character through roleplay, though if you prefer them I am fully open to using them.
  • Pokémon battles will be discussed between us. Such as deciding who wins beforehand, what moves are allowed, leveling, abilities, number of Pokémon on the teams, etc etc.
  • Shinies!!!! I know they're cool and all, but I think it'd be better if the shinies we used in our rp teams (if we use any at all) were based off ones we have irl THAT WE CAUGHT NATURALLY OR HAD TRADED TO US FREE!! None of that hacking shit please (for example, I can use a shiny Rapidash/Ponyta, shiny Diglett (screw you 11 year old me), shiny Gyarados/Magikarp, shiny Charizard (overused ik), shiny Sivally (which I probably wouldn't even use to begin with), and shiny Torchic). The only small exception to this would be to the last plot. Sorry for the small flex, I hold like 3 of these shinys dear to me bc I caught them myself :')
  • I can roleplay as any gender and I am fine with any pairing: male, female, nonbinary, any and all I am okay with.
Annddd yeah, there we go! Comment below with which plot you'd like to do and your favorite song so I know you read all of this and I'll shoot you a PM when I see it!

SB3OqnY.gif

I’d be totally interested in being Muse B in the first plot you have listed! I’d prefer Discord and I’ve been listening to the song Otherside by Avi Kaplan a lot lately.

I’d love to do any of these plots! So much!!
My current fav song is This Must be The Place by Talking Heads. I’d love to discuss more on discord!

Hi, i like "Get out of my way". I'll play a female blogger if you play a male detective. My fav song... Idk, i'm listening "sour candy" a lot right know

Does the shiny rule applies if i captured it on a nonofficial game? (Fangame) Bc my only shiny was a beautiful red Shroomish/Breloom <3 from Pokemon Reloaded (awesome fangame where you actually control the pokemon during the battle) and i do care a lot about him.

Also i would like it to be done on a new region with some fakemons if possible (if you don't like fakemons it's okay)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back