• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ?" - Return of the Elemental Lords

Heavenchi

โœง"a wondering mind."โœง
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
elementals true form.png
In the beginning, there was only Time. However, as they persisted, another came along. Darkness. From their emergence, their counter came to be; Light. From their warmth, fire emerged. To maintain balance, water was born. The energies of the original four summoned air. Their existence beckoned Earth, the last of the Gods. Initially, Time was overjoyed with their newfound companions, happy with the ones they'd deem family. Sadly, joy is fleeting, and jealousy soon came next.

The newly emerged Gods were curious about what they could do alone, and together. Light and Fire's curiosity produced stars, their energy unknowingly creating the basis of energy that had yet to be. Around this time Darkness discovered their true nature was within the end of all. Water, Earth, and Air were left in despair. They didn't know what to do. Fortunately, their dismay didn't last long. Together, the three accidentally cultivated what Light and Fire started, life.

With the power of Life, the six turned Earth's barren boulders into planets, a playground for the Gods. Their personal favorite was Terra, a planet they gave a sun for twelve, and a moon for another. Terra possessed acres and acres of greenery, boundless bodies of water, and a gentle atmosphere given by air. Light felt drawn to Terra and there, Light stayed, contemplating what it was they felt drawn to make. From the depths of space, Darkness suggested, making life in their image. Insert, the creation of man.

From Earth, through the gentle touch of Water, the body of man was molded. Air gave him breath, and Fire gave him fuel. In his eyes, Light saw nothing and discovered what it was they wanted to make - a soul. Light blessed man with a beginning and Darkness gave them an end. The Gods had mastered life. To fill the world, Water and Earth joined forces to make sea life, and from Earth and Fire animals were born. Air's influence on Earth produced animals that could fly, and Darkness's curiosity about life created bugs and the like.

Thousands of years passed, and the vast Universe came to be. All the while, Time grew bitter and tainted with jealousy. Time was dissatisfied with their post in the grand scheme of things, Time was the observer of Life, not its guide. In a fit of rage, Time struck down the youngest. Their cry alerted the others and the Battle of the Gods commenced. Like Earth, Air, Fire, and Water were struck down with ease by Time, leaving only Light and Darkness. Light's divinity bought Darkness time, but alas it was not enough. Time successfully brought the younger six to their end.

The victory was bittersweet for Time, and so in penitence, they slept. For eternity.

Little did Time know, their siblings were everlasting, endless until Darkness saw fit. In due time, they would rise again, in their favorite world Terra, a million years later.

Terra.jpg

๐™๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ - ๐€ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
A Nation governed by the Supreme Council, Zorro is the most powerful civilization on Terra. This country of abundance is threatened only by monsters - children of chaos. In truth, the loss of the Gods threw the energies they embody out of balance. From this disorder, came chaos and from that chaos came monsters. An accident of creation. Fortunately, the bodies of the unconscious Gods emitted magic, the energy man has tapped into for thousands of years to combat the children of chaos. Given the vast territory Zorro resides over, the Supreme Council heavily encourages and promotes alchemy, wizardry, and sorcery of all kinds. Because of the acceptance and cultivation of magic in Zorro, monsters are consistently dealt with. Unfortunately, as the years go by, the monsters that emerge from the cracks in reality, have become more difficult to defeat, some have even been reported to possess wicked forms of magic themselves. Unbeknownst to the civilians of Zorro, the Supreme Council predicts the end of humanity if a solution isn't found . . .

The only hope the world has comes from a hundred-year-old prophecy.

"The waters feel the pain produced from the wounds washed, the fires that give us warmth burn with fury, and the skies see. The Earth aches with every life lost, the light beckons us to push forward, and the darkness welcomes the weary. Our Lords know what they do not, they feel the unfelt, compelled by balance, they're the key."

Fire [X]
Water [X]
Earth [X]
Air [X]
Light [X]
Darkness [X]​

Hello! My name is Heaven, and thank you for reading the introduction to my reboot/rehash of my roleplay, "Return of the Elemental Lords." In this RP your OC will be one of the six Gods. Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Darkness, or Light. My OC is the embodiment of Earth, the other roles are free for you to choose. Hopefully, the lore of the world piqued your interest to join. <3

We'll start when we have at least four OC forms submitted.

Have a good day!

Last edited:
This certainly seems interesting. May I throw my hat in for Fire per chance?
Happy to have the fourth Lord <3

Hope on in the OOC

Seeing as earth is the last prospect, I'll claim it!!! Checking out the OOC now
Or is every spot taken xD

Noodles, just missed the bus haha!
THis sounds amazing though, really interested!

Please lemme know if any spots open up, or if you're open to an additional non-elemental character! ๐Ÿ™‚ โ˜€๏ธ

lol not to sound clingy but like i sai before, dibs on next available spot haha xxx ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

lol not to sound clingy but like i sai before, dibs on next available spot haha xxx ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
If you'd like would you like to create a Mage OC? A character who uses magic to enhance themselves and typical magic to fight monsters? It's the culture of the world.

Ah! That would be so cool??? I don't wanna be intruding tho haha, only if you think it'll fit in well??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back