• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "What has the world become?" - Return of the Elemental Lords (MANY SPOTS LEFT)

nd the angel isss still open~. All yours. Would you like me to send you the form? :)

Nano Nano I'm only excited because even among my favorites, you always match me, and make me discover new heights <3

Hello there! I'm new here! And etc. etc. greetings of a newbie and all. Now that that's done...
I'm interested in this RP! Well, duh, because I'm posting, but... anyways, may I be a human in this RP?
Time for a human Wizard! Well..specifically, a Human Wizard in the specialization of Conjurer...but you know what I'm getting at!
We got angels....no Agathions, Azatas? (Just kidding. I know these concepts are Pathfinder only. Ledel.)

Hello there! I'm new here! And etc. etc. greetings of a newbie and all. Now that that's done...
I'm interested in this RP! Well, duh, because I'm posting, but... anyways, may I be a human in this RP?
Time for a human Wizard! Well..specifically, a Human Wizard in the specialization of Conjurer...but you know what I'm getting at!
We got angels....no Agathions, Azatas? (Just kidding. I know these concepts are Pathfinder only. Ledel.)
Why yes you may be~. Come hop on in and make a character ❣️First though talk to me in the OOC thread Fantasy - Return of the Elemental Lords - OOC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back