• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "What has the world become?" - Return of the Elemental Lords (MANY SPOTS LEFT)

Heavenchi

✧"a wondering mind."✧
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The LORE of the WORLD
In this Universe, there once was seven original beings who existed before anything, or anyone else. Known as, Elemental Lords. One day, these seven decided to play with their abilities beyond making mere stars, black holes, moons, and barren planets. They decided to make Zylo. This planet had acres and acres of greenery with thousands upon thousands of miles worth of water that covered it. A sun for twelve hours, a moon for another twelve. It was a Utopia but the Elemental Lords wanted to extend their powers further. So, they did. Insert, the creation of man. Earth and Water created its base, its shell, it's body. Whilst, Light created something more for it, a soul. Air gave him breath and Fire gave him fuel. Together, they created life. Enjoying their abilities together they made more creatures, these were bunched as animals. Ecstatic, and on a creating high they all decided to create beings that had a bit more of their element in them. So, the eight creatures of Zylo were made. Fire created Dragons, humans who had the ability to morph into flying reptilian creatures who could breathe out her element and expel it from their hands in human form. Water created Mermaids, humans who could breathe in their element and live, they didn't need air to survive. Not to mention, they could control the very basic form of their element. They had tails in water, and legs on land. Earth, created Greats, humans with extreme strength, durability, and the power to communicate with animals. Air created Angels, humans with retractable wings, with the ability to soar and manipulate their element. Light decided to create Fae, a divine type, with unnatural beauty and immortality. A creature able to expel their element even in the darkest hour. Darkness created Vampires. Beings who thrived in their element who had fangs and needed blood to survive. A creature with supernatural speed and the ability to turn into a shadow. Once they were done, they were beyond exhausted but proud of their work. Unfortunately, the last element, Time, was a bit perturbed at not being able to create something fantastic like their siblings. As a result, in spite, they trapped their siblings in a slumber for five hundred thousand years in their element on the large planet of Zylo before vanishing, butthurt about their "weakness" and inability to create. These five hundred thousand years have passed and the Elemental Lords are awake and curious about what their world has become.

Hello, my name is Charm and I hope that lore excited you, and made you want to join my Fantasy Role-Play. In it, you get to be either an elemental lord or one of the creatures they created. It's in a high fantasy setting where potions and simple spells are a common thing for the humans of this world. Think, stone pathways, with taverns and bakeries along with blacksmiths and people riding on horseback. Nobles, and royalty. "Realistic" art or anime face claims only, and it's descriptive. I'm really excited for this role-play to get up and running, so why don't you join me? - xCharm <3

Spots
Fire [X]
Water [X]
Earth [X]
Air [X]
Darkness [X]
Light [X]
Dragon [X]
Mermaid [X]
Great [X]
Angel [~]
Fae [X]
Human [X]
Vampire [X]

Open Spots
Human Mage [_]
Dragon [_]
Angel Royal [X]
Human Mage [_]
Vampire [_]
Angel [_]
Vampire Royal [X]

I believe that's all. I can't wait to RP with you all. P.S, being active is a requirement. At least, three posts per seven days. :) I hope people take interests and if you believe you have a friend who might want to join, link'em to this interest check. Whelp, who's in? :)

Last edited:
im interested! could I possibly take the spot as a dragon? though I do somewhat have an idea for a little plot twist, I'll dm you about it

Last edited:
Whoop~. What spots would you two bootiful people like?
lool, dilby wanted da fae too haha, uh— me?? Not sure quite yet though dragon sounds great interesting!!

lool, dilby wanted da fae too haha, uh— me?? Not sure quite yet though dragon sounds great interesting!!
Ooo my~. I'm actually really surprised the creation slots are getting taken up first. Tell meh when you're suuure of what chu want

hello, im interested.
may i take darkness, please ?

Hey there! I'm pretty hyped from the lore, a simple but stimulating read, I'm pretty interested in the Light Elemental Lord spot, but maybe I'll run some ideas to get some clarification regarding what the Elemental Lord role actually pertains to. Is it still possible to reserve that though?

Just a general question for the RP though, is there like some capital of power in the RP, a kingdom that stirs political intrigue? Or would the people be inclined to adhere to one religion rather than seats of power (a monarchy or whatever else).

Hey there! I'm pretty hyped from the lore, a simple but stimulating read, I'm pretty interested in the Light Elemental Lord spot, but maybe I'll run some ideas to get some clarification regarding what the Elemental Lord role actually pertains to. Is it still possible to reserve that though?

Just a general question for the RP though, is there like some capital of power in the RP, a kingdom that stirs political intrigue? Or would the people be inclined to adhere to one religion rather than seats of power (a monarchy or whatever else).
PM me your questions, and yes if you'd like, the Light Elemental Lord is all yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back