• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π•¨π•™π•’π•₯ 𝕕𝕠 𝕨𝕖 π•“π•–π•”π• π•žπ•–? - 𝕒 π•€π•¦π•£π•§π•šπ•§π•’π• 𝕑𝕝𝕠π•₯. (π•₯π•’π•œπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕒𝕑𝕑𝕀!)

Oof, wait, I'm super interested. Question, though, can our character have a pre-existing relationship with Val?

like i said, creative license is completely yours! as long as it doesn't infere with any major plot points, i'd love to see your applied creativity!

also, just another reminder for anyone interested in applying, character applications are due may 21st!

triples triples like i said, creative license is completely yours! the only off-limits would be a romantic relationship. other than that, i'd love to see your applied creativity!

also, just another reminder for anyone interested in applying, character applications are due may 21st!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back