• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Weymouth Academy Main (open)

Portia
Portia smiled as she walked up to the school. She didn't come to the orientation. She'd been there for two years already, so she didn't see the point in it. As she walked up to the building, she looked around at the other students. She could easily pick out the freshman, they all looked so young and oblivious. She walked into the school and quickly found a staff member, who gave her a copy of the schedule and her room key. She walked around a bit before finding her dorm number. She unlocked her door and found that her two roommates were already there. She didn't know them, but they looked familiar. She realized that they must be Juniors too. "Hi there! I'm Portia, but you and call me Tina," she smiled. Her smile wasn't sincere though. Sharing a room with two other people was the worst part of this school. At least these two looked tolerable.

Portia opened her two large suitcases on her bed to start unpacking. She had packed lots of clothes that probably wouldn't all fit in just her closet. If they didn't she'd just do what she always did, bribe the other girls in her room to let her use half of their closets.

CAMPAIGN-Jack-Vanderhart-for-Country-Road-Summer-2017-by-Pierre-Toussaint.-www.imageamplified....jpg
Mathias
Interaction(s): meister12 meister12

Mathias smiled as she giggled, it was a nice sound. "From what I've seen, and that was only a potential bench, you seem talented." He chuckled. "To get in here, you must be pretty amazing," he added as he leaned back on the bench; it wasn't the most comfortable place to sit, but it did have a pretty great view and it was a prime people watching location. "I play guitar, piano, and I can sing," he answered. "I've only dabbled at banjo and violin." The banjo was his older brother's favourite instrument and he taught him a few things, but Mathias preferred the guitar.

"What do you like to paint?" He asked glancing at her notebook. "I see flowers must be your specialty." He gave a short laugh as he watched her craft more plants on the paper. He'd dabbled in various kinds of arts, but he stuck to music because he was good at it. Writing and drawing weren't something his parents ever allowed him to seriously pursue. Sometimes he would try and write a song, but they would turn into a heartfelt poem that he'd toss in the trash and move on.​

Nirveli 'Eli' Quill

Location: Outdoors to Dorms| Interacting with: Mathias | Mentions: Alvaris Alvaris

Eli smiled softly as she listened to Mathias compliment her. She listened intently as Mathias talked a bit about the instruments he played. The artist felt relaxed, as she leaned back a bit on the bench.

When Mathias asked what she liked to paint, she throught for a bit. As she doodled a tree next to the bench drawing, she replied, "I like to paint anything as long as it interests me, though I do prefer painting plants and on occasion, people". While she as extremely good at plant-life, she loves painting the faces of people she knows.

She looked down at her drawing as she finishes the bench, with a tree and mulitple types of plants surrounding it. Closing the notebook, she stood up. She looked at Mathias with a small smile.

Eli said to Mathias, "Well, I have to go now, but I hope to see you later!". She starts walking towards the building where the dorms are. She also waves bye at Mathias when she got closer to the building.

She soon entered the building and walks towards where her dorm is.
code by Ri.a

Bailey kicked the oven door close, her hands too busy playing the air guitar and her fans too excited about her performance for her to stop for anything else. Hitting a long, drawn out high note as she now switched to a microphone, she set the timer and danced her way into the kitchen, her music loud enough to be heard from any point in their dorm. She was also very unaware of the mess she had made in the kitchen. Chocolate chips were scattered on the floor, batter poured over the sides of bowls and onto the counter, and spoons, bowls, and other baking equipment strewn about, every single one of them used. The sweet smell from the cookies quickly filled the room, making Bailey feel much more at home. She was unaware of anyone coming back to the dorm at this time, so she wasnt worried about cleaning up.

Nirveli 'Eli' Quill

Location: Her Dorm| Interacting with: Bailey | Mentions: THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster

Eli found her dorm and opened the door. The first thing she noticed was the sweet, warm smell of what she thinks might be a cookie. She was curious as to who was baking what she assumed was cookies. She made her way towards the kitchen.

She was both surprised and a bit horrified.

The kitchen was a mess. It looked like someone wrecked the kitchen, and it's only been like maybe a few hours! There was also prefectly good chocolate chips spread around the floor. She soon noticed that Bailey was also in the kitchen.

'Did Bailey made this mess? It's only been a few hours and this already happened!' thought the artist as she made her way carefully towards Bailey. 'Wait, is that batter spilling over that bowl?' were one of Eli's many thoughts. Once she got through the mess, she tapped Bailey on the shoulder.

"Um, Bailey? What happened in here while I was gone? Why is there baking equipment all over the kitchen?" asked Eli, hoping that Bailey heard what she said. To be honest, she found the situation a bit funny but she also didn't want a dirty kitchen.

It hasn't been a day yet and it's already escalating a bit.
code by Ri.a

CAMPAIGN-Jack-Vanderhart-for-Country-Road-Summer-2017-by-Pierre-Toussaint.-www.imageamplified....jpg
Mathias
Interaction(s): meister12 meister12

Mathias nodded. He felt the same way about instruments; if they interested him he'd play them, but if not they'd collect dust on his shelf. Still life was her preferred and after he looked at her work, he wanted to see more. When she stood, he did as well. "Nice to meet you," he said with a small smile as he waved back to her. Her abrupt departure took him off guard, but she was an interesting character. He was intrigued to learn more at Eli, she seemed nice. He was confident he'd see her around.

Mathias pulled his headphones out of his pocket and stuck them in his hear before picking a song. He'd have plenty of time for a run before heading back to the dorms. He turned and started jogging. The one thing he loved about the campus was the scenery. It didn't stand out, but he found its simple beauty striking. This year would certainly be interesting and he wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not. Freshman always brought a new batch of craziness, but sometimes that's exactly what they needed. The mundane grew tiresome.​

Bailey hadn't noticed Eli walk in. She was too busy with her world tour, bowing to her fans as the song on her phone finally ended.

"Thank you, thanks everyone! I'm so glad you all came toni- Agh!" She whipped around quickly, her heart racing as she finally realized Eli was in the room.

"Oh! Hey girl. Uhhm," Bailey laughed a bit nervously, following her roommate's gaze around the kitchen, "Well you see, I figured some housewarming...er I guess dorm-warming cookies might be a good idea, but my fans were very persistent about another song.. Don't worry about the mess, I'll have it cleaned up right now." She walked over and turned her music off, facing the kitchen with a deep sigh.

"I hope you like chocolate chip cookies? I wish I could say I got in the academy because of baking, but that's kind of just a minor hobby... anyways where did you run off to? Have you seen Kai around?"

Interacting: meister12 meister12
Mentions: tortellini tortellini

Nirveli 'Eli' Quill

Location: Her Dorm | Interacting with: THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster | Mentions: tortellini tortellini

Eli, pretending that she never saw Bailey acting as if she was in a world tour, smiled, "Oh! Thanks for making us cookies!". Sure, Bailey might have made a mess, but it was because she was making cookies for them. She appreciates it.

"Anyways, I just went out and drew something" she said as she waved the notebook to prove that she was drawing. The artist added, "I also met this nice guy whose I assume might be a year or two older than us. But other than that, it was mostly uneventful".

She took another glance around the kitchen, "However, I haven't seen Kai". She wonders if Kai will come back soon, "I hope she comes back safely, though. She is our roommate, after all". She might not admit it, but she doesn't want any of her new roommates to be hurt.

After a few moments of slience, she soon said, "You know, if you want, I can help you clean the kitchen. You don't have to take my offer, though... I'm just trying to be helpful". She gave Bailey a bit of an awkward smile.
code by Ri.a

Bailey smiled. She was happy she could giver her roommate's something to look forward to, even if she wasn't the best at baking.

"Don't mention it! I figured it was a good opportunity while you two were out. Also, who's this guy? Was he cute? Oh my gosh are you guys like, ya know,' Bailey motioned with her fingers, drawing them together to imply that the two were "talking". She was always a sucker for getting gossip on people's relationships although she always claimed she wasn't "that girl".

"Tell me all about him while we start on the kitchen, I could definitely use the help.. I'll keep an eye on the cookies. Also you should show me what you drew later, I still haven't seen any of your drawings!"

Interaction: meister12 meister12

Nirveli 'Eli' Quill

Location: Outdoors | Interacting with: THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster | Mentions: Alvaris Alvaris

Eli blushed, knowing what Bailey is implying. She is now flustered because of Bailey. She said a bit nervously, "W-Well, he is kinda cute and his name is Mathias. He's in this school because of music". She adds, "He can play a few instruments, especially the drums".

She looked at Bailey, "But just so you know, I only just met him today. There is nothing between us, at least that I know of". The artist was telling the truth, she is... well, an Asexual Demiromatic, after all. She falls in love in someone if they form a strong emotional connection with her. She then added, "We're only friends".

She looks around the kitchen again, "Anyways, I'll start cleaning the counters". She soon went to go find cleaning supplies.

She starts looking in the kitchen cabinets for supplies. Kneeling down, she soon found a towel and a spray in a cabinet, which she placed on the counter. Standing up now, she starts putting all the bowls, spoons, and other washable baking equipment in the sink. Any other baking items were put to the side.

Now that the counter was free of items, she starts spraying and wiping down the counter.
code by Ri.a

"The drums huh? That's pretty cool actually! I mean, I'm not really a drums person myself, but I can appreciate a good drum solo from time to time,' She shrugged, smiling as she started on the dishes.

"Also yea, I suppose only meeting him today would be a bit awkward if something more happened, but you HAVE to keep me posted! He sounds really nice. Maybe you could bring him over for cookies if I decide to make them again! Although next time I'll be sure to keep the kitchen more organized." She giggled, thankful for Eli's help. She definitely didn't have to suggest it. Doing the dishes wasn't a huge deal to Bailey although she definitely wasn't a fan of it, and mentally scolded herself about the mess.

'Just more for me to do' Bailey thought, sighing. She knew she got herself into the mess though and didn't want Eli to think less of her if she left her roommate to do all of the work by herself. She knew it wouldn't really be fair anyways, so she stayed and helped.

"So I know tomorrow we start classes and all, but I'm thinking about going to see about the theater productions here and when sign ups are! Want to come with me, or do you think you'll have plans?"

meister12 meister12

Nirveli 'Eli' Quill

Location: Her Dorm | Interacting with: THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster | Mentions: N/A

Eli giggled as she continued wiping down the counters, "Sure, I'll keep you posted on him". Once the counters seemed clean enough, she puts the spray and the towel away. She immediately went to find a broom.

By pure luck, the female found a broom in the living room for some strange reason. She also found a dustpan next to it. Taking the broom & dustpan with her to the kitchen, she starts sweeping the chocolate chips that are on the floor into the dustpan.

To be honest, Eli didn't mind helping her new roommate. She just wanted something to do and she liked helping people out sometimes. It was kinda fun, in her opinion.

As she sweeps the floor, Eli heard Bailey asked if she wants to go with her to see about the theater productions and when sign-ups are. She thought about it for a minute, before answering, "Yeah, I'll go with you. I don't think I'll have plans". She gives Bailey a soft smile.

Once the dustpan was full, she dumped the now-inedible chocolate chips into the trash. Since there was still chocolate chips on the floor, she started sweeping them into the dustpan again.
code by Ri.a

Bailey smiled, becoming very excited, her voice getting louder as she spoke.

"Ok awesome! I can't wait. Maybe you might want to join! I mean I know theater isn't your main thing, but you said that you've been in a couple productions right? Plus like I said before, you could totally help backstage and paint the backdrop or something," She went on, scrubbing one of the spoons particularly hard as some of the batter was being very stubborn,"Or, of course, you don't have to. But as my new roommate and first friend since I got here I need you to come give me some moral support when I get into a show! Especially since I'll most likely be playing the lead role!"

She boasted to her friend, not meaning to come off in a pretentious or rude way, but more to give another excuse as to why she should come. Plus she had been in many lead roles before, so she wouldn't doubt if she was picked for a lead part anyways.

"Also thanks for the help, you didn't have to help me at all. I appreciate it," She smiled to Eli, finally finishing her last dish and draining the water. Turning back, she realized the kitchen was already looking much better, "I think after you get those chocolate chips swept we can just chill. Or go for a walk or something and try to find Kai. Or that friend of yours!" She winked playfully, up for whatever Eli wanted to do. She had been out for most of the day so Bailey wasn't sure if she even wanted to go back out. While she waited for her friend's response the oven finally beeped and she took the cookies out, smiling. They looked pretty good for a novice baker!

interaction: meister12 meister12

Nirveli 'Eli' Quill

Location: Her Dorm | Interacting with: THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster | Mentions: N/A

Eli giggled at Bailey's excitement, "Well, it might be fun to join backstage. And don't worry, if I don't get into the production, I'll give you some support". She smiled as she added, "You are the first friend I made in this place, after all".

The artist noticed that Bailey was boasting that she'll definitely be in the main role. She would ask Bailey what would she do if she doesn't get the main lead, but she doesn't want to upset her new friend. That's a question she'll maybe ask in the future. For now, she just wants to enjoy the moment.

When Bailey said that Eli didn't need to help her but is thankful for it, Eli said, "You're welcome, I like helping people anyways". She gave Bailey a small grin as she resume to sweeping up the chocolate chips.

As Bailey asked her what she'll like to do after she's done sweepng up the chocolate chips, the artist responded, "Well, we could go and find Kai. I do wonder where she is". She soon smelled something sweet.

Eli saw that the cookies were finished baking. They smelled and looked delicious, it was tempting to immediately grab one. However, it might still be hot so she resisted her urges.

Taking the full dustpan and dumping the last of the chocolate chips into the bin, Eli smiled to herself. She puts away the broom and dustpan to where she found them.
code by Ri.a

Bailey nodded. As Eli went to put the dust pan away, she went to go get her shoes on. This would be the first time she really got to walk around the campus and explore, so this should be fun!

“Alright then, let’s go find Kai and make sure she’s alright. Maybe we can go explore a little after we find her!” Opening the door she lead the way out, heading down the hallway and towards the exit. A few people still gathered in the hallways, either hunched over some books or just talking to some friends.

Finally Bailey reached the door and walked outside. The campus of this place was pretty big, so Bailey wasn’t really sure where to start first.

Interacting: meister12 meister12
Mentions: tortellini tortellini

Tatum was late to orientation and had missed it which caused her more stress than she wanted to let on. She was at a new school where she knew no one and was a transfer. Her flight had been delayed and she had been stuck at the airport so she was still in her clothes from her trip. All Tatum could wonder is if she smelled like the plane and she questioned what her appearance looked like. This was a chance for her to make something of herself and be someone new. To be away from home and to finally be away from the drama of her life. To try and finally make something stable for herself . Her hair was a mess and she had tried everything to cover it up and smooth it down so it wasn’t sticking up in all directions. When she gazed upon the size of Weymouth she was in shock. It was larger than her old school and she had no idea where anything was.

Students walked past her knowing where they were going and she just stood lost in the sea of people. Tatum went to reach for her map of the school in order to try and navigate the maze that was Weymouth. The second she had her map in her hand she felt a bump against her and she dropped her map, “No!” She yelled as the map went to the ground and started to tumble away. How was she going to navigate the school without a map or any knowledge? Tatum went after her map trying not to run into anyone or knock anyone over. While chasing her map all she could do was wish that she hadn’t been late and that she hadn’t missed orientation.

Nirveli 'Eli' Quill

Location: Outdoors| Interacting with: THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster | Mentions: tortellini tortellini

Eli followed Bailey throughout the building. When they were finally outside, the artist started wondering about places to find Kai. After all, she could be anywhere in this school.

'Well, she said that she liked skateboarding, which doesn't help much. Although, it does mean it's more likely she's outside' thought the mostly-timid female. She has a guess that she might have skateboarding. 'But wait... did she even brought a skateboard to this school?'. She might have forgotten oone important detail.

If she remembered correctly, Kai didn't mentioned anything about bringing a skateboard with her when she went out or even to the school. She didn't say anything at all except fot that she'll be going out. She might just be exploring the place instead. 'She did say that she got here because of skateboarding, though, and might have actually took a board with her' she thought.

Now, Eli was two possible theories. One, Kai might actually be skateboarding and that narrows their search to the outsider. The second one is that Kai is exploring the school and could be anywhere. Or maybe, she might be doing something they don't expect.

Eli looks at Bailey and asks, "Where should we go to find Kai?".
code by Ri.a

Mathias
Interaction(s): Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Mathias yawned before stuffing his phone into his pocket. A short run was just what he needed. He felt pumped and energized, ready to tackle school, but that was just a fleeting feeling. This 'high' would leave him soon, but he still felt ready for school to begin. While he was walking back toward the school he felt something hit his leg. He glanced down before picking up the paper. It was a map of the school. He softly smiled; he hadn't seen one since his first day on campus and he depened on it for the first week or so, until he made some friends who helped him out. Whoever lost it was probably missing it. A shout caught his attention and he saw a blonde running toward him. That must be the one that lost the map. He looked at her held the map up, making sure she knew she didn't have to panic any more.​

Tatum was chasing her map and knew she was running into people and she apologized to each person she had run into. She looked past other to see where her map had gone to. That's when she saw a male with her map holding it up and waving it for her. She stopped and breathed a sigh of relief that a kind stranger had grabbed her map because it was important for her and a necessary way for her to navigate. She walked over to the male with a smile plastered on her face, "Oh my goodness you are a lifesaver!" She exclaimed to the guy. Her day was finally looking up but she wished she didn't look like such a mess.

She politely took the map, "I'm Tatum, but most people call me Tay. Thank you so much for rescuing my map. I don't think I would be able to get around here without it. I transferred in and this place is massive compared to back home." Tatum felt like she was babbling on and caught herself, "Sorry, I'm rambling. May I ask who you are my map saver?" Tatum gave him a friendly smile, maybe she could make friends with this guy and he could help her around. She didn't want to expect anything from him but she hoped.

Interaction: Alvaris Alvaris

Bailey simply shrugged at Eli’s question. She honestly had no idea where to start. Sighing she walked forward a little, glancing around the campus. She caught sigh of two people seemingly looking at a map. A guy and a girl.

They were the closest to both her and Eli and hoped they had seen Kai somewhere. Motioning for her friend to follow her, she walked up to the couple, smiling.

“Hey guys. Sorry to interrupt, but I was wondering if either of you have seen a dark haired girl? Um... she might’ve been carrying a skateboard?” She hoped Kai was carrying a skateboard. She assumed that was the only reason she had come out here, remembering her love for the...sport.

Mentions: @tortillini
Interactions: meister12 meister12 Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler Alvaris Alvaris

(I’ll code this in a moment)

Kai was far on the other side of campus, rolling along smoothly. She spotted a few people, then more, and then her roommates.
“Oh hey, guys!” She said with a grin, kicking her board up with practiced ease. She smiled.
“Nice to meet you. Name’s Kai.” She said to the girl and boy talking, shooting a wink their way.

Nirveli 'Eli' Quill

Location: Outdoors | Interacting with (Kinda?): THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster tortellini tortellini Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler Alvaris Alvaris | Mentions: N/A

Eli follows behind Bailey, seeing that's she heading towards a girl and a boy. When they get closer, she immediately realizes that the guy was Mathias. She would said something about that, but she instead kept her mouth shut.

As she listened to Bailey talked to the two, she took a quick glance at the unknown girl with Mathias. She hasn't noticed the girl before, so she might either be a older student or was late to the orientation. She hasn't seen or met anyone so far who was late, so any one of tose two options could be possible.

The artist soon saw Kai come towards them. Kai was using a skateboard, which confirms that she did brought a skateboard to this school. She gave Kai a small, nervous smile, slightly happy to know that she's still alive and well.

Eli took a quick look around, not saying anything.
code by Ri.a

Jack-Vanderhart-Messy-Dark-Hair-Men-Messy-Hairstyles.jpg
Mathias
Interaction(s): Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler meister12 meister12 THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster tortellini tortellini

Mathias smiled at the pretty blonde as words tumbled out of her mouth. He chuckled lightly before handing her the map. "It's a little daunting at first, but you get used to it." He glanced over at the building before returning his attention back to her. "Pleasure to meet you, Tay," he said. "I'm Mathias and I'm pretty familiar with this place." He nodded. "If you want, I can always show you around?" He offered before a few other people approached them.

Mathias' blue eyes looked over at the two girls. A familiar brunette caught his attention. He looked at Eli, glad to see her again. "No I haven't." He shook his head. "There's a park not too far from here though," he added briefly looking at the girl who spoke. His eyes soon traveled over to Eli. "Long time no see, Eli." He half smiled before a dark haired girl bounded over. Mathias gave Kai a nod. "I'm Mathias," he said. "And you must be the missing girl." He chuckled motioned toward Eli and the girl she was with.

Bailey gave Eli a side glance the guy revealed that he knew her.

‘Ohh, so this is the guy..’ Bailey thought, smiling to herself. Before she could say anything though, Kai bounded over to them, skateboard in hand. She gave a quick greeting to all of them, and Bailey gave a huge smile.

“Oh hey girl! We were actually just out looking for you, I baked some cookies and was wondering if you wanted any? If not maybe you could show us some stuff on your skateboard,” she quickly glanced at Mathias and the blond girl and added, “you guys are welcome too if you aren’t busy.”

Interactions: meister12 meister12 tortellini tortellini Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler Alvaris Alvaris

Tatum was about to take Mathias up on his opportunity and then two girls came up. She was quiet as Mathias noted one of the females. She was still unsure of all the people and she didn't know anyone at this school especially not anyone on a skateboard and just like if they had spoken of the devil himself the girl appeared. Tatum noted the girl that appeared was Kai and the other dark haired was Eli. Both were cute but Tatum wanted to know everyone and maybe she could try and befriend all these people. It would make her time at this school easier, but she also had to figure out where her room was. The offer of cookies sounded nice though. She looked at Mathias wondering what his plan was too. She needed to know as many people as possible so she could navigate, "I'm down to hang, once I figure out where my room is."

She pointed to crumpled paper that she pulled out of her pocket with all her rooming information and schedule. Tatum wasn't always the most organized but she had what she needed when she needed. She could only hope that no one would judge her for not having herself put together and for being a disorganized mess.

Interactions: Alvaris Alvaris THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster meister12 meister12 tortellini tortellini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back