• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Can I have my opening thing with my two characters explaining how Thia is wanting to go to the school to see her brother? A second post after would her be getting invited and the way there but im just wanting to know ^^)

Can I have my opening thing with my two characters explaining how Thia is wanting to go to the school to see her brother? A second post after would her be getting invited and the way there but im just wanting to know ^^)
Hm im the main correct?
Lets take this to the ooc too so this doesn't get too full of convos lol

Hm im the main correct?
Lets take this to the ooc too so this doesn't get too full of convos lol
Yes in the main {Not yet since it hasnt started but when it does} Oh alright sorry XD)

I'm very intrigued by this and I would hate to miss out on the opportunity to participate. I've only done a group RP once before though, and that was many years ago... and on a completely separate website. 😂 I would need a bit of guidance on how to approach a group RP though... either that or some grace and patience as I wrap my head around everything. 😳

I wouldn't want to feel like I was intruding, so I just wanted to check in and see if this group would be a good space for me to get the hang of things or if I should pass up on it. 🤔

I'm very intrigued by this and I would hate to miss out on the opportunity to participate. I've only done a group RP once before though, and that was many years ago... and on a completely separate website. 😂 I would need a bit of guidance on how to approach a group RP though... either that or some grace and patience as I wrap my head around everything. 😳

I wouldn't want to feel like I was intruding, so I just wanted to check in and see if this group would be a good space for me to get the hang of things or if I should pass up on it. 🤔
Of course its always down to what you feel you want to do but since your new, to this type of thing, I'll be willing to help you through whatever you need if you do officially decide to join!

Of course its always down to what you feel you want to do but since your new, to this type of thing, I'll be willing to help you through whatever you need if you do officially decide to join!
🥺 Thank you, it's nice not to feel like I'd be walking into something semi-blind, haha. I've looked around at all the links (I think) and I'm thinking about characters now. I didn't see anything that I had to do before making a character, but I want to make sure I'm not missing something first. I'd rather avoid any embarrassing situations if I can help it. 😂

🥺 Thank you, it's nice not to feel like I'd be walking into something semi-blind, haha. I've looked around at all the links (I think) and I'm thinking about characters now. I didn't see anything that I had to do before making a character, but I want to make sure I'm not missing something first. I'd rather avoid any embarrassing situations if I can help it. 😂
Lmao I totally understand!
But you can go right on ahead to the CS and make your character(s)

Hey also welcome to the rp! If needed I can help too! Im not going to be as helpful as Dani but I can also help a little ^^)

Lmao I totally understand!
But you can go right on ahead to the CS and make your character(s)
Sounds good! I'm very excited. 🥰

Hey also welcome to the rp! If needed I can help too! Im not going to be as helpful as Dani but I can also help a little ^^)
I really appreciate the support. I'll be sure to ask you both if I have any questions or concerns, thank you. 😊

this looks super interesting! I'd love to join, my only problem is; I only join roleplays who have ooc discords, is there a possibility of getting one of those?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back