• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Westchester Manor ( interest check )

TheRevenant said:
I'm doing a murder mystery if anyone is interested.
I'll check it out

Also tag any one you think join need 2 more males

DeathToAllBetrayers

TheeeIrish said:
Sure... any reason in particular I am being invited.
Tapa gives me a look into others rps and if I like there skill I tag them so here you are.

So smart guy or rebel guy

DeathToAllBetrayers

Interesting premise and hopefully, the pace will be decent instead of "ARGH! 20 posts an hour! ARGH!". I'll take the rebel guy.

TheRoleplayingDovah said:
Interesting premise and hopefully, the pace will be decent instead of "ARGH! 20 posts an hour! ARGH!". I'll take the rebel guy.
Much Love dear and No I am going to make sure it doesn't go to fast

DeathToAllBetrayers

Two males open

DeathToAllBetrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
Please ignore this post. Just realised i would end up neglecting one character as i am not good at controlling more then one PC.

Ok. If it seems like i'm neglecting a character or fall behind with one,(Hopefully, it won't due to the rules being an excellent way of helping us to keep track of what's going on), please let me know. Will aim to get it up tonight.

Awesome very glad I will make sure no one falls behind that is why we have now open spots I said I wanted activity not in activity

DeathToAllBetrayers

@Gilmoregirl12

Just an FYI, I will be going camping for the next few days, so I will have limited access on RpN, if any at all.

"I do not suffer from my insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back