• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Westchester Manor ( interest check )

[QUOTE="Lady Luna Ravenswood]Wait, can I be the mistress instead? I didn't see that part!

[/QUOTE]
Sure all yours

DeathToAllBetrayers

[QUOTE="Amanda Cromwell]Only like 2 or 3 paragraphs is that okay. Because of my Schedule in school

[/QUOTE]
Mmm I am going to have to say no sorry. Thank you for the interest.

DeathToAllBetrayers

[QUOTE="Lady Luna Ravenswood]Sweet, I believe have a character that will be perfect that role!

[/QUOTE]
Awesome tag anyone you want here

DeathToAllBetrayers

@Gilmoregirl12

May I reserve a female staff? I have the perfect character already made >,...,<

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Gilmoregirl12 said:
Sure
DeathToAllBetrayers
What role will she be playing?

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

[QUOTE="Allina Auburn]Gilmore could I have the Smart girl

[/QUOTE]
Mmmm are you going to be active in posting or just post once and drop, because I know how your posting works

DeathToAllBetrayers

Gilmoregirl12 said:
Cs is up
DeathToAllBetrayers
Awesome and I'm not super great at detailed rps since almost after one paragraph I'm pooped but I'll give it a try again and see what I can do! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back