• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
tumblr_lhx371Luza1qcrfrj.gif

Ian could feel the slight trembling coming from Nova's body as she pressed up against his. He gently wrapped his arms around her to try and be of some comfort. If he was going to cause her this move pain he could at least try to alleviate some of it. The way she clung to him was somewhat comforting, even if his shoulders still burned and the nagging in the back of his mind continued. He felt as if even if she ditched him now it would be okay, at least they would have this last, warm moment.

Then it happened. Nova straightened herself in his arms and looked up at him. She wasn't leaving. A small darkness in the back of his mind said that only time will tell but, looking into those hazel eyes, Ian knew she meant it. As they stood there, chest to chest in each others arms, Ian's muscles slowly started to relax. The tension in his shoulders and back slowly began to trickle away. She now knew the full story of him, well not the full story still, but what he was currently comfortable sharing with her, and she accepted it. "You have no idea how much this means..." he said quietly as he carefully rested his chin on the brunette's head.

After a little bit longer of Ian just soaking in this moment, and allowing himself to calm down, he reluctantly pulled away a little. "You know, people are going to talk if we're in here too long..." his voice was still somewhat hoarse but was regaining it's confidence. He looked down at his bare chest. "The rumors will be even more vicious if anyone sees me shirtless." a small smile formed on his lips. It felt like forever since he had genuinely smiled, even though it had probably only been since earlier that day. "Seeing me shirtless is the part that's....less than ideal. I don't care what people say about us." The Evans boy slipped his shirt back on and then gave Nova a quick peck on her forehead. He pulled her in for another embrace. "Thank you, truly. You're something really special and rare in this world Nova. I'm glad I know you." txlos txlos

Noah
It was impossible. Absolutely unmanageable not to laugh at the situation that was happening right before Noah’s very eyes.

As the other British girl entered the room, Noah was probably the only person who had a huge smile taped across his face. He didn’t know if others thought the situation was funny, but he thought it was, and it showed. Oh, it definitely showed.

He didn’t know what was funnier, the way the girl ate her popsicle or when the girl mentioned their socks. Exactly when the popsicle girl mentioned their socks, Noah looked straight at Mason’s direction, knowing how smelly Mason could be, especially because Noah remembered how smelly his room would get after the two would spend hours and hours of playing video games. Some of it was his fault, however, most of it wasn’t. It made him gag when he thought about the stench, but it only made the girl’s comment that much funnier.

To Noah’s surprise, his phone notification sound—the mighty Pikachu roar—could dimly be heard even though Noah thought his phone was on silent. He looked at everybody, hoping that nobody heard it.

Noah calmed down a bit to read the message because there was no way he would be able to read it in the giggly state he was in.
The message was from his best friend in the whole entire world, Dani. Oh, how he missed Dani. He really wanted to talk to her or at least send her a message while he was in Italy, but principal Nona said that no contact should be made with anybody from Westbrook high or he would be expelled, this time for real, and there was no way that Noah could not go to another school, his whole life was in Westbrook High.

To: Ninja Dani
I’m in the hospital. Long story. Want to meet for a rant session later?

Noah put away his phone to find the situation got even funnier. Stu was holding a Furby. This moment, for the first time, Noah let out a laugh. It wasn’t really a laugh, but more of a loud nose snort of sorts. It was loud enough for the whole room and probably the whole hallway to hear and wonder what the hell that was.

This was it. The moment Noah finally broke. It started with a snort, and finished with a full-fledged laugh before Noah realized he was in a hospital, laughing like a crazy person. Exactly what Noah needed today, to be put in a mental asylum. At least that would make his day complete.

“I’m… so… sor...sorry.” Noah said, mostly to Elise, between laughing. He even leaned on the wall behind him because he felt really weak in the legs, probably from all of the laughing. Soon enough he calmed down, chuckles still escaping his mouth here and there.

Interactions: Winona Winona (Elise)
Mentions: Winona Winona (Jace, Beau), Dede Dede (Stu, Deborah), Soap Soap (Grace), KingofAesir KingofAesir (Sawyer)

Nova
"I don't know, being the couple that did it in the janitor's closet could be kinda fun," The obvious joke came along with some sniffles as the brunette righted herself, pushing a hand through her hair and shaking out the reddened locks. She fumbled with her clothing for a minute before backing away from the kiss that was placed atop her head, examining the battle-torn shoulder on Ian's body once more before it was masked by a t-shirt once again. It was still spinning in her head, how someone like Ian, someone so hard-pressed on making sure others were okay, someone so gentle and caring, could ever do something like that to himself... but then again, those who wear the biggest smiles hide the biggest pains.

There was no way Nova was going to be able to focus the rest of the day, no way that she was going to be able to sit in her AP Chem class and even begin to think about molecules and atoms, no way she could bare to be anywhere near this hellish school at the moment. With a heaving sigh, she bent down to pick up her backpack, the weight shift making her slightly light headed before slinging the pack onto her shoulder. A headache was making it's way to her temples, her eyes red from crying, and all Nova wanted to do was lay down. "I think we should go," The petite girl cooed, rubbing at her hazel eyes before allowing them to land back to Ian. Her gaze was sincere, but also pleading. She wasn't usually the type to ditch, but today was turning out to be more than just a new set of classes. "My mom doesn't get home from work until late, we could hole up in my room and watch movies, but I don't think either of us are going to be productive for the second half of our days."

Besides, laying down in her mountain of duvets, mindlessly watching movies and maybe napping with Ian... it could be just what the both of them needed. Slowly, Nova reached for the door handle, her other hand finding the blonde's and lacing their fingers together. Not waiting for his approval, the exhausted girl began to head for the school's front doors towards the parking lot. Seeking the salvation of that burgundy truck she loved so much.

Interactions PenguinFox PenguinFox

899a8cfbde9c429a195ba035c973714b.gif

"I could survive better than you think." Okay Graham didn't even believe himself when he said that, he wasn't sure how he would survive long term with out Paisley. He tried to keep his straightest face possible but he broke into another fit of laughter, he couldn't even take himself seriously. "You're right, I'd be lost without you." A smirk crossed Graham's face, he tilted his head looking at Paisley with the biggest puppy dog eyes.

His arm still behind her, resting on the back of her chair he let it slide down wrapping it around her shoulder. He gently squeezed her closer to his side, trying to comfort her as he watched her posture change. But quickly being reminded on what a shit job he had done with comforting Grace he let go rather quickly.
"Sounds like a great night." He dropped his chin turning his head to watch as Paisley counted off the plans for the night. He rolled his eyes as she told him he could sing. "Thats what you say, I think you're so used to my voice you're tone depth to the actual sound of it."

txlos txlos

592528Vanden hit the floor on his side though he seemingly took the girl down with him. "Owe..." Vanden said looking over at the girl who fell down with him. Now that he was closer to her, much closer than intended, he saw that it was Ash. His friends who had called out to him just a moment ago were laughing. "Loser!" One of them said and then left. After she went off on him his face turned red. "Oh, uh, hi Ash...sorry about that." Vanden said sitting up right. He looked around. Two girls were coming towards them from the cafeteria and looked at the two of them on the floor like, 'OOOKAY?' Vanden looked back to Ash. "I was actually trying to not run into you, but someone from behind me yelled my name and I turned around to wave, and then, well ran into you...so, you ok?" Vanden got on his knees and and offered a hand to Ash to help her up.

When they stood up, that is when Vanden really noticed her breath. It reeked of alcohol. "Jesus Ash, have you been drinking?" Vanden asked not really realizing that the question might embarrass her. Of course that wasn't his intention. Vanden looked her over. Ash wasn't wearing any makeup, her hair wasn't made up, and her clothes sort of smelled. That seemed like an 180 for her. He was used to seeing her with makeup on and looking nice. Now she kinda of looked like one of those homeless kids. "You're not living on the streets are you?" Vanden asked putting his hand on her shoulder. He hadn't seen her for a week or two, so who knows what might of happened in that time?

Interactions: Winona Winona

Keisha
Keisha.gif

Her starstruck attitude only lasted for so long before someone tapped on her shoulder. The memories of being bumped into by that gorgeous blonde disappeared as she came back to the present, blinking for a moment before she realized that an equally gorgeous girl had just tapped on her shoulder. Wow. Best. Day. Ever. Girls were bumping into her and talking to her from every angle. A wicked grin came onto her face, and she listened as the girl talked... only to realize she had no help.

The grin died slowly on her face, now replaced by a faltering frown. "Sorry, gorgeous. This is my first day here, too. I'm just as lost as you are." Keisha admitted, blushing a small bit as she admitted to it. Being helpless and lost was not what Keisha liked to be, especially when other people asked her for assistance. Helping people was her thing!

"Maybe we could like... walk around and see if we could find it? Shouldn't be that hard. It's not... that big of a school." Well that was a mild lie. This school was huge, much bigger than the one in the quaint little town Keisha had come from.

Moonshadow Moonshadow

-------------------------------

Milos
Smile.gif

"Dani, Dani! It's okay to be scared of a little bathroom ghost. I'll keep you safe." Milos said, draping an arm protectively around her shoulders. "Also, Neck Tie has an enemy list a mile long!" Why was he so aware of all this drama, anyway? Ehh, whatever. It was what it was. And right now, it was him knowing what drama was going down. "Mason, Jace, Nova doesn't like him very much from what I've heard. Umm... Sawyer, Theo seems to give him dirty looks." He shrugged. "Plenty of people."

Not that he would beat up a kid like that -- actually, Milos wouldn't hurt a fly quite literally -- but he knew that half the people he listed were quite as pacifist as he was. "Anyway, who knows? Who cares? Unless the ghost is some kind of mass murderer of people's faces and is going to go around beating us up one by one." He snorted at his own joke. Maybe Milos should've been just as upset or put off as everyone else was, but this was Westbrook. It was kind of normal.

He peeked over her shoulder to see who she was texting, and was unsurprised to see that it was Noah. Noah was probably Dani's other best friend, right after him, of course. "Well if we can't race chairs down the hall, then what are we supposed to do? Gossip about hot guys?" Wasn't that a thing that highschoolers did?

txlos txlos

---------------------------

Ash
Mess.gif

As annoyed as she was, Ash did take Vanden's hand and let him help her up. Partially because her head was swimming a little bit, and partially because wouldn't it be rude to just ignore his hand? However, it brought her a little too close to his face, apparently close enough that he was able to smell her breath and realize just how far Ash had fallen. His questions definitely made her uncomfortable, and all she could wonder was why he even bothered to ask? Why care?

"Yeah, just a little vodka." Ash explained, pulling the bottle back out of her locker and wiggling at him before she took a sip, leaning back against her locker with it pulled close to her chest. "And no, I'm not homeless." She said, her expression turning to one of mild annoyance at the very question. Ash realized that it was probably because of how she looked, and then she just felt self-conscious, and that turned into lashing out. "You know you don't look like a thousand bucks, either." Ash snapped, although he obviously looked better than she did right now. Everyone looked better than Ash did right now.

"Why the hell do you even care? Why so many questions?" She snapped. And maybe she felt a little bit bad for snapping and being so rude, but at the same time... well, Ash was annoyed and the questions weren't helping in the least bit. Or Vanden knocking her over and then pretending to care or whatever the hell this was.

Direct Timing Direct Timing

Paisley
tumblr_pmbkcqgpzk1rlm4kio5_400.gif

The week seemed to drag on forever. A jumble of science and math classes were mixed into theater and arts this semester, and in all honesty, Paisley was absolutely terrified. They were her worst subjects, and only one week into spring semester and the blonde was already way behind. Lucky for her, Graham had been there every step of the way to calm any oncoming anxiety or doubt. He always was, always there. Maybe the only constant in Paisley's life even. However, it was now the weekend, no more classes or notes to take or books to flick through for two whole days, just rest and relaxation.

Blue eyes peaked open in slow blinks, the blinds parted just enough to let the sunlight seep through. A low groan left her lips before she grabbed hold of the covers, tugging at them to pull them over her face, though she was stopped by some sort of weight. With a small grunt, the blonde pushed herself up onto her elbows, looking around at her fairly large room. A rerun of 'Friends' was still playing on the TV, an essential oil diffuser was steaming in the corner making the room smell like mint and lavender. Paisley was dressed in loose PJ shorts with one of Graham's t-shirts on, the light blue accenting ocean eyes. Still searching for the weight and rubbing at newly woken eyes, she looked directly beside her with a soft grin at what her gaze found.

Graham was passed out on top of the duvet, still full dressed. His laptop laid to the side of him, one arm behind his head while the other draped along his stomach. His auburn hair was tasseled in a few different directions, a small snore escaping his barely parted lips. He looked completely at peace, as he always did whenever Paisley found him asleep at her house. Sighing, she gently leaned forward and poked his cheek with a giggle, repeating the action once more. "Hey," The blonde cooed, her hair falling to tickle the boy's cheeks. "Hey you, it's Saturday." And well, that didn't mean much. Usually, the two either went out for a few hours or stayed in all together, Though with her indecisive mind, she usually left that to Graham. "Liza is gone for the weekend too, so she won't bug us."

Interactions Dazzle Dazzle

Danielle
tumblr_p3tqjyq1g41vfsguwo6_400.gif

"Well damn, I didn't realize that Stu was so hated," The words came out half chuckled and half concerned, though there wasn't much that she could do about it. Dani wasn't exactly friends with Stu, or the Wests for that matter. Jace seemed alright, Mason was decent to her, but the rest in the group that Milos had listed were just well, classmates. But still, to beat a kid's face in in the school bathroom? Seemed a little harsh to her. Shaking it off, the brunette looked down to the arm that the boy before her had so casually encased her in, an eyebrow quirking up as a smirk fell onto soft features. A charmer as always, Milos always seemed to step into the role of 'macho man saving the damsel in distress'. Though it wasn't exactly something Dani minded, she couldn't help but laugh. Don't get her wrong, the brunette boy was fairly muscular and would probably fight valiantly, but she was never one to ask for help in times of distress.

"I think I'll be alright Mi. I'm not afraid of a toilet ghost." God damn, Westbrook just got weirder and weirder. A vibration from her phone semi startled Dani, though it was simply a reply from Noah. She missed him dearly, having not seen him for so long. She missed laying around in his room, listening to music and talking about boys, talking about life, talking about what they were gonna do when they got out of this shit town... and now he was back. Settling with a thumbs up emoji and sending it off, the girl shoved her phone into the back pocket of worn jeans and looked back up to Milos, who was fairly close. "If we started talking about hot guys you probably wouldn't be able to shut up about yourself," A roll of chocolate eyes followed the statement before Dani unwound herself from her friend's grip, giving him a playful smile. "Besides, don't you have class sir? Or are you gonna get kicked out again for clowning around and being a 'distraction'?" So maybe Milos was funny, and made her laugh, of course he did! The guy was her best friend, teasing him was fun, seeing him smile was fun, it was just normal stuff, right? Right.

Interactions Winona Winona

Last edited:
Sawyer

So many things were happening at once. All Sawyer had wanted to do was come and get a name from Stu. That was literally it. But apparently that was entirely too much to ask for because now the room was full of people, including two obviously very English women she didn't know. Sawyer was confused and still staring at Grace and this was all little too much. Sawyer could practically feel the tension radiating off Grace and Elise. She didn't think she'd ever seen Grace glare that hard at someone. It was honestly kind of terrifying. Sawyer glanced over at Jace and immediately regretted making him come here. With his mom and Stu and now these random people it wasn't hard for her to tell how overwhelmed he was. She was getting a little overwhelmed herself. Her hands found her way into her pockets as Stu opened the gift the popsicle woman had given him. When he pulled out a Furbie Sawyer's tension faded away.

What kind of scene was this? Sawyer bit at her lip trying to keep her composure but when she heard Noah start howling with laughter she followed suit. Even if her laughs were more contained they were laughs all the same. She placed a hand on Jace's shoulder and pointed at the Furbie in Stu's hands.

"I'm sorry for making you come her, man, but we got to see a Furbie. Come on." Sawyer was attempting to ease his tension if only a little.

Winona Winona mogy mogy @everyoneelsecausesurgerybrain

❦Valerie❦
Valerie frowned as well as the only chance she got at finding her own way fell short. She also was new. It seems they accepted everyone in waves. But, all wasn’t lost. The girl offered they walk around together and look, like... friends. In which she did want. She dropped the schedule by her side and nodded. “Yeah, you’re so right. I’m sure we can figure it out.” She said and started to walk side by side with the girl.

She folded up her schedule slowly, struggling to think of an engaging conversation in all honesty. Everything seemed to die on her lips. But, she thought about it some more and found starting simple was okay too. “Uh, my name is Valerie by the way. What’s your name? And where are you from?” She asked shyly.

Winona Winona (Keisha)

June
June pressed her finger tightly against her phone. She couldn’t believe she was acting like this. It pissed her off that she was coming back to this hell incarnate for all this and the one thing she had outside of it was leaving her. She felt like a leech all over again. She felt lost and pathetic and sad all over again. It was cute to think she would’ve actually grown. She did, she had, but now she felt none of it. She was Westbrook June. She hated Westbrook June.

She paused as someone entered the restroom, panicked, she walked to the sink too. Pretending to wash her hands and fix herself up was stopped however as the girl besides her actually talked to her. And upon further inspection, she had never seen her in Westbrook before. “Ah, I do.” She said hesitantly. She dropped her bag and looked around before giving it to her wordlessly. June wasn’t sure what to say, but seemed please that she didn’t seem to recognize her.

mogy mogy (Argentina)

RpRc.gif

Ian's eyebrow arched playfully at Nova's joke, a smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth. "Perhaps, but maybe other accolades would be better to start off with." he said as he reached out and wiped a tear off her face with his thumb. He had to admit he was a little surprised at the joke but he couldn't help but grin, after all joking around was his coping mechanism. He looked down as the brunette picked up her things from the floor and noticed she had had the forethought to bring his things too. He collected them with a grateful smile, opting to hold his backpack rather than put any pressure on his already aching shoulders.

Ian was taken aback by his girlfriend's next suggestion. "Nova Abrisst are you suggesting we ditch class?" he said feigning shock. "Why that is completely uncouth!" a wide grin spread across the boys face. "And I wholeheartedly agree. Not like we'll be missing much anyway." Her suggestion of watching movies all day sounded entirely wonderful, and he couldn't exactly argue with her point. The rest of the day wasn't going to be very productive for Ian, hell the first half hadn't been either.

The two teens interlocked their hands and made their way out of the janitors closet. There were already some stares, but Ian didn't care. People could gossip if they wanted to, it didn't bother him. They walked out the front door of the school like they owned the place, and with the air of confidence they had no one questioned it. As the two got into Nova's car Ian pulled out his phone and sent a message to Sierra;

'Don't bother picking me up. Chillin with Nova today. See ya later'

Before he could get a response Ian shut his phone down. It wasn't long after that they arrived at Nova's home. Upon entering the one story home he was greeted by Nova's dog. After a few mandatory pets as a toll they made their way to the brunette's room. The bohemian decor seemed to suit his girlfriend perfectly. He turned to her with a wide grin. "Your home is lovely, and I would literally die for your dog." he carefully set his things down in the corner. "So, what's the plan?" the Evans boy asked closing the distance between him and his girlfriend, green eyes focusing on hazels. His smile was warm and genuine. What they did didn't particularly matter to him, as long as he could just be close to her. The warmth she brought to his skin when they touch was intoxicating and addicting. He could never get enough of her. His hand reached out and clasped onto hers, interlacing their fingers together. "I believe you said movies, but if you've changed your mind I'm open to suggestions." txlos txlos

tumblr_oycib1bsuj1u5poboo1_500.gif

Graham was in a relatively deep sleep dreaming away, but if anyone asked him he would say he didn't remember the dream. All of a sudden he was being poked in the face within the dream, he scrunched his eyebrows together confused why someone would be poking his cheek within his dream. He tried to move away from the pressure but quickly realized there was no where for his face to go. His hands pressed against the bed slowly coming to consciousnesses, grabbing the duvet cover between his fingers. "ugh." He groaned. He was not a morning person, especially in winter. "Pais" He barley muttered out, rolling onto his side.

"Why are you up so early?" He pushed him self up onto his hands. "Why are you making me join you in the living." He ran a hand through his hair trying to bring some control to the locks. He rubbed half of his face, still holding himself up with his other hand. "Can we make some coffee before we discus plans for the day??" He turned his head to look at Paisley for the first time that morning, her blonde hair fell in front of her eyes. Graham reached forward and tucked her hair behind her ear, a small smirk crossed his face. He felt bad for anyone who didn't have a friend like Paisley, she was probably one of the best things about his life.

"I'm really not ready for the morning." Graham groaned once more taking both of his hands and rubbing his face once more, falling back onto the bed with a thud. Graham at this point rolled over to look at the clock "10 am. Its 10am." He muttered. "How am I this tired?" Graham rolled over again to face Paisley. "What they hell did we even work on last night?" Graham really was a terrible morning person.

txlos txlos

~ Shiloh Lee Mitchell~
cDB7woToMdUj0N4s3hqo2txZEXEa5XMXpATYUfE7pv_f35c9p5WA75Bos-GLoveGuyzVS4pVlOKmt-esDRDa-ccWCw8FCLhLQpbovNCLVezUnh9gXUHDqeXXO0q9u3BY8W4BOA9s

"Yeah, I left cause the US Government told me to, I came back to see my sisters and my mom." His shoulders rolled in shrug as he brought a hand up to rub his eyes for a minute, this was really a conversation that he was having in public and it wasn't a dream. He had felt fairly successful, he had been in Westbrook for few days now and had managed to just about avoid everyone he knew, but God willing he would have to run into Raven at some point. This town was not big enough. His arms folded across his chest and his feet settled into a comfortable position, he was still icy when it came to everything that had happened during the fall between him, Raven, and June. That damn carnival, it still made his blood boil, that was a trash night and the beers he drank that night tasted like acid running down his throat when he was drinking in anger. He should've punched Mason too but that was just wistful idea. "I hope you've been good Raven, you always land on your feet though.." His head cocked slightly to the side as he looked at her, a half smile creeping across his lips.

Soap Soap

Nova

"I don't think you'll be needing to die for her anytime soon, but I appreciate the thought?" The words came out in a feigned nervous laughter as Nova pushed her way into her bedroom, dropping her things by the door and taking in a deep breath. Her new room tended to smell of her perfume - fresh gardenias. Mixed, of course, with whatever candle she had decided to light. A bookshelf laid in the far corner of the room, displaying worn spines of books that had been overly loved, and a pile of blankets (all different, neutral colors) stacked high onto her bed. A blush rose to the brunette's cheek as she glanced at her mattress, stacked high with covers while her window remained wide open to let in the winter's chill. "I uh..." Pink invaded Nova's fair skin, and she couldn't help the smile that slowly spread her lips as she looked down to see Ian's hand pressed firmly into her own. "I like to sleep with the window open." The brunette finally managed to squeak out. It was odd, yet somewhat comforting, having the blonde boy here in her bedroom. The last person to have been in a room of hers was well... Jace.

Taking another deep breath and shaking out some of her nerves, Nova gently squeezed her boyfriend's hand and nodded her head towards the fluffy bed that looked oh-so inviting. She was exhausted, physically and emotionally, and more than anything she wanted to lay down and forget about the world for a while. Tugging on his arm, Nova gently led Ian onto the bed, crawling up towards the pillows and slotting herself under the covers. The remote found her hands easily, flicking the TV on before patting the space next to her. "Well c'mon, I don't wanna be in here alone," Her tone dripped with playful intentions, hazel eyes beaming up at the boy before her. What happened in the janitor's closet was something they would need to talk about, absolutely, without a doubt. But for today, all the brunette wanted was to be held and loved on, given care and reassurance that Ian was still Ian, no matter what he went through or how he dealt with it. Ian still made her feel beautiful and fantastic, and in all reality, that was all she could've asked for.

Interactions PenguinFox PenguinFox

Paisley
96ef59b27a096072966369fbde76e481.gif

Paisley couldn't help but smile as the brown-eyed boy tucked loose blonde waves behind her ear, leaning into his palm just slightly before he took his hand away again. Opposite to Graham, she was already wide awake and wanting to start her day. Though she knew this routine all too well to know they wouldn't be leaving anytime soon. "We were looking up different scores for the musical for a while and then we started watching friends and we just konked out." Paisley shrugged her shoulders casually before grabbing a blanket from the corner of the bed, draping it around her shoulders before scooting a little closer to the auburn-haired guy before her. He wasn't going to get out of bed without a cup of coffee, that much she knew, so coffee she would get. "Just stay down hun, I'll be right back."

Scooting herself off the mattress, Paisley pushed her feet into some slightly worn grey slippers and trotted downstairs. Once into the empty kitchen, the blonde placed a coffee mug under the Keruig and pressed brew before rummaging into the pantry for a few Poptarts and a couple of bananas. By the time she had gathered breakfast, Paisley grabbed the cup of black coffee, sprinkled in some sugar (just how Graham liked it) and headed back upstairs. The whole ordeal took maybe five minutes, and Graham hadn't moved a muscle. "Up and at'em sweetheart," Paisley laughed lightly, climbing into bed and dumping the Poptarts onto her pillows. She traced her fingers over his chest, tickling him slightly and shaking her head. Graham was absolutely adorable, and always managed to make waking up easy and fun. It was nothing less than joy to wake up and have him here, whether it be late nights of studying or just because neither wanted to be alone. Graham and Paisley were just that attached to one another.

Interactions Dazzle Dazzle

Last edited:
592571Vanden's eyes grew big at the sight of the Vodka. He moved his hands to cover the bottle as she pulled it to her chest. "What the hell, are you crazy?" He asked staring at her. "If you get caught you could get suspended!" Vanden reached for the bottle. "C'mon, let me have it." He reached for the bottle knowing she probably wasn't going to give it up though he did start to look relieved when she said she wasn't homeless but he withdrew his hand at her comment. Vanden's expression of concern slowly twisted in one of hurt and then anger. He was really starting to get pissed at people for treating him like shit. He tried to be a nice kid, do the right things, help people...that's what his mom taught him, but she had slipped away, and now the good little boy was slipping away too.

"Why do I care?" Vanden asked leaning into Ash. "Why all the questions?" He grabbed the bottle of Vodka out of her hands with some force and then shoved it into his back pocket. His face was red, not from embarrassment, but from frustration. "This isn't the Ash I know..." He leaned back into her. "Have you looked at yourself this morning...you're a mess." He whispered and then stepped back. "So what's going on?" He crossed his arms waiting for her to tell him or yell at him or whatever she was going to do, but she sure as hell wasn't getting her bottle back.

Aaron & Casper

The walk back to the cafeteria was tense, and it made it hard for Casper, who wanted to speak. What if he said the wrong thing? ...What if Aaron got mad at he?

...Aaron probably already was mad at him, wasn't he?

He sniffled, and Aaron's mouth ticked down. It only made Casper sniffle again.

"Aaron-"

Aaron looked right at him as he walked. "I don't want to hea-"

He missed Drake approaching, and as he spoke, Aaron straightened up, turning to look at him. He kept talking, and Aaron fought very hard to keep from rolling his eyes. This was just typical, wasn't it? He realized, almost horrified, that this was beginning to grow on him.

Casper bit their lip, trying to fight back the tears threatening to bubble over as Drake took his hand. He was pretty sure 'all of you' didn't include him, and he couldn't help but feel a bit angry at that. How come Aaron got friends but he didn't? That didn't feel very fair at all.

He and Aaron followed around, Casper rather limply, but Aaron oddly tense- tenser than usual.

They reached Maisie's table, and Aaron noticed the way her brow furrowed as she looked at his hands. How could he not? Surreptitiously, he glanced at his own hands, only to find nothing. She didn't know, did she? How would she? He was fine- He was fine.

His hand was dropped, and he sat down opposite the pair, patting for Casper to sit next to him, which they did obediently, not seeming very absorbed in the conversation. After all, his mind was, with good reason, elsewhere.

Of course, all that changed when Drake finally spoke. As soon as he mentioned drugs, his gaze shot to Aaron, alarmed. He was friends with a druggie? A druggie that moved in with what was apparently a brand new girlfriend, if this girl- Maisie?- Was to be believed.

How come Aaron was allowed to have a friend like this, but Casper wasn't even allowed to have a friend? They looked down again, trying to bottle up the nearly visible anger.

Aaron didn't notice, eyes instead on his friend. How would this change their relationship? After all, he had met Drake through weed brownies, and they'd drank together at least once during Winter break- it was hard to keep track of who had been drinking when Aaron was distracted like that.

Drake looked nervous, but Aaron didn't let that affect him too much, simply nodding. Yes, he had certainly received this news.

Of course, Maisie spoke up, and she brought up a good point, though Aaron wasn't about to point that out. He was almost glad to have the distraction of worry- The less he had to think about Neck Tie, the better.

Aaron only focused in harder at the mention of Drake's meds. Yes, those would be good for him, wouldn't they? That's why he was prescribed to them, after all.

Elise
source.gif

So much happened at once that she could barely keep up, or keep on her stoic expression. First Jace tumbled into the room, scooting awkwardly to the side with his gaze transfixed on the ground. For a moment, Elise was worried about her son -- he seemed distant, disheartened, and where was his beanie? She knew how much that yellow beanie had meant to him, especially after she left all those years ago. Seeing him without it almost made her want to reach out and ask him what was wrong.

Almost.

Then Sawyer came in, and the look of disgust that crossed Elise's face made it look as if she'd just walked into a dump or something equally horrible. But that only lasted for so long before a young blonde girl bounded into the room, breaking through the tension and startling everyone. Elise watched as this girl bounced up to Stu, hugging him and going on some long rant, before she made her way over to Noah. She was soon followed by an older woman, who Elise guessed was her mother.

And then Stu was opening a gift. A Furby. Those disgusting little toys had been banned in the West household, much to a young Ash's complaints. It was part of the reason she had received a ferret and Jace a rabbit because Elise was not willing to deal with something that demonic looking in her lovely household.

Her gaze narrowed and shot to Noah when he started laughing. "Mind your manners, young man. It is not polite to laugh at someone's gift." Her voice was cold and sharp, before she looked towards the older woman, forcing a smile onto her face. "Hello, I'm Elise. Martin's girlfriend." She said, holding her hand out for a shake, and then she seemed to remember her other son. "You seem to know Stu well, but let me introduce you to my son. Jace," she beckoned for him to come over and, reluctantly, the thin blonde boy made his way over. "This is my eldest, Jace. He's a musician." What? She could still do some kind of bragging

------------------------

Beau
Beau.gif

When Noah said that he was taken, Beau let out a defeated huff, letting go of his arm and crossing her arms across her chest with a pouting expression on her face. "Mom, this place is boring. How long are we going to be here? I want to see more of America." She whined. There were exactly zero hot boys, minus the one that was "taken" (Beau would observe him for further research before she made a decision about that. After all, her first boyfriend had said he was single before she had stalked him home one day and then climbed a tree just to check). Other than the dark-haired boy covered in blood who looked like he belonged in Riverdale or some edgy rock band like Black Veil Brides, or the awkward blonde boy that resembled teenage Groot more than a human.

Well there was Stu, but ewww. That would be like dating her brother, speaking of which... Beau had completely forgotten about him! She hopped her way to the door, successfully blocking it so no one could get out even if they had wanted to escape. "Hurry up! Stu wants to see you! God, why are you so slow?" Her brother was a pain, to say the least.

---------------------------------------

Mason
Sexy Beach.gif

He was offended. How could he not be?

"Hey, this room smelled lovely until you and fucking Princess Peach walked in." Mason grumbled, rather offended by the whole thing, and angrily crossed his arms over his chest. He looked towards Noah. "I wash my socks now, for the record." Most of the time. Look it was difficult being a student and a father, alright?

He just knew that Noah was remembering all those days of playing video games, and how bad his room would smell. Noah's mother would come in complaining about the smell, but no amount of Febreeze or open windows could counteract the smell of teenage boy engaged in battle. What? It was just a simple fact of life.

Mason turned to leave, ready to escape this overly full room, when stupid fucking blonde Kirby made her way to the door and blocked him in, yelling for some fucking brother. How were they supposed to possibly fit more fucking people into this impossibly crowded room? And Mason was about to make one of these kids an orphan if their mothers didn't shut up.

-------------------------------------------

Jace
Looking Away.gif

His gaze moved around the room, taking in everything as it happened, until finally Sawyer was suggesting that they leave. Jace let out a sigh of relief, a faint smile gracing his lips. "Yes please," he murmured, and started to edge his way through the crowd after Sawyer... until his mother's call cut into him. It was like he was a deer caught in the headlights, unable to move, frozen in place. Should he turn and do her bidding, or run away like he so desperately wanted?

Who was he kidding? Despite everything, he still wanted his mother's approval. "Sorry." He mumbled to Sawyer, and then squeezed his way through the crowd, mumbling apologies until he'd come to Elise's side, his gaze still trained on the ground. Elise had shaken the woman's hand, introducing herself, and now rested a hand on Jace's arm.

She mentioned how he was a musician, and for a moment, a little feeling of pride fluttered inside of him. But... well that didn't mean she was actually proud of him, right? These were probably just false feelings.

Dede Dede Soap Soap mogy mogy KingofAesir KingofAesir

Milos
Smile.gif

"Me?" He gasped, throwing a hand against his chest dramatically. "I would talk about other hot guys! I saw you texting Noah. He's hot. Or... well I haven't seen him since he's been back, but if I remember him, he was really hot." Small Milos may have had a crush on the other boy for a short period of time, before he flitted away to different people. He fell hard, but not typically for long. Or... well, when he did fall hard, it was one hundred percent. But Milos was always so afraid of getting hurt that he tried to stay away from anything like that. "Go ahead. Suggest a dude. I bet I also find them attractive." Yeah, staring at the cheerleaders was only half of the fun. There were also the football players, and Milos always found his gaze wandering over them, too. What? He was a man of many interests.

"Classes? Please." Milos scoffed as Dani pulled away, throwing his hands onto his hips. "It's just history and you know how old and decrepit Mr. Neil is. He'll probably fall asleep with the first few minutes, and I for one am not volunteering to check his pulse today." The last time he had (look, he really looked like he was dead), Mr. Neil had woken up when Milos touched him and jumped up with energy an old man should not have! In surprise, Milos had stumbled back, and ended up tripping on a desk and ended up sprawled across it and had fallen into the girl sitting there. Talk about absolutely embarrassing.

"I cannot be seen learning about dinosaurs or whatever it is history class is about. It's so boring. And it's the first day back! I need to do something fun like... like... see if the giant gym ceiling fans can hold my weight and spin me around by a rope!"

txlos txlos

-----------------------------

Keisha
Keisha.gif

Small talk was not something she had ever excelled at, and at a new school, with new people... well, it felt way more difficult to participate in than before. At least before, everyone had her old school had known everyone and life had been relatively easy. People knew to leave her alone, which may have been a horribly sad experience, but it was whatever. But now, here Valerie was, and Keisha was speechless. "I'm uh.... I'm Keisha. I'm from Ohio. Middle of nowhere. It really sucked."

She decided to not push the topic anymore, or explain anymore. That's all this girl needed to know. "What about you? Have you always been a Maine...hatten?" Oh god, that was definitely not what people from Maine were called, and now Keisha just wanted to hide in the nearest garbage can like the trash she was. Wow. "Sorry. That wasn't supposed to be a joke. Anyway, what class are we heading towards?" It looked like they were heading into the sports area. The gym, the locker rooms.

As a fan of soccer, and a decent player if she did say so herself, Keisha was eager to try and find out who the coach was and see what she had to do to be on the team. Sure, it had been a year or two since she played. Her previous school had kicked her off the team after Keisha got pissed at a girl for tripping her for being gay, so Keisha had kneed her in the gut, then smashed her face with her knee when the girl was doubled over. They had then dragged a screaming thirteen-year-old off the field, but that was a story for a different day.

Moonshadow Moonshadow

--------------------------------------

Ash
Mess.gif

She narrowed her eyes at him when he tried to take away the bottle, and rolled her eyes when he talked about suspension. "Please," Ash scoffed, "I'll be fine. Nona would never suspend me." Her parents had great sway in the community, or... at least her mother's side did thanks to how much money they had slipped to certain businesses. And, of course, being one of the cheerleaders helped. So she narrowed her eyes at Vanden, clenching the bottle tighter to her. It was her lifeline at this point. The one thing keeping her sane. At least vodka would never yell at her, or insult her, or pack up and move to New York.

"You're the one that started asking questions. You thought I was homeless! Me!" She said, obviously still extremely insulted by what he had so stupidly said, but that was beside the point. Once he actually got the bottle away, Ash huffed angrily and leaned heavily back against the locker next to hers, crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm fine." She said through gritted teeth. "Why wouldn't I be? Grace and I are kind of okay, although she obviously likes Belle so much more. And you know, kissing Raven and then posting that on Twitter because I was mad at Ryder was also totally fine. Doing great. Just grand. Because I kiss all my friends. You know that's how Ryder and I got together, right? I was sad and now here we are. Or... here we were, because he's now in New York."

It hurt. A lot. Seriously, how did she have this bad of luck? Ash bit her tongue and pushed away from the locker, slamming her locker door shut and keeping her gaze away from Vanden for the moment. Everyone that she cared about left. Ryder had been the third boyfriend that she had that had moved -- yeah, that's right. Third. First because his mother was sick, second because he was getting into fights, and then Ryder so he could spend more time with his stupid dad or something. All of them, and then her mother had left and yeah, Ash tried to act like that hadn't hurt, but of course it did! And great, her mom was back, but her mom had been back in Westbrook for a while and never even bothered to look up Ash. Was she really that easy to abandon and forget?

"Look, don't worry about it. I'll be okay." With her back still to Vanden, Ash reached up with one of her hoodie sleeves to dry a few tears that had started to form in her eyes. Okay, so she wasn't handling any of this well at all, but could you blame her? This whole school year had been nothing but a disaster. Finally, she turned back to Vanden, trying to keep a very forced smile on her face. "Just give me the vodka and go about your day. I'll put it away and not drink anymore until school is out."

Direct Timing Direct Timing

-----------------------------------

Drake
Big LAUGH.gif

"Well, yeah... I know it's weird to move in with a girl I've been dating for so little time." And a girl he barely knew at that, but Belle was a good person and her house was huge and amazing. Drake could do without the dog since, well, he was still deathly afraid of them, but that was okay. For some reason, though, Maisie's disappointment and obvious distaste in this made him want to go pack up his things and move back out. Drake just wanted Maisie to be proud of him.

He looked towards Aaron for help, his pale silver eyes begging for assistance in convincing Maisie this was for the best, but Aaron was no help. He sighed. "Look it's because like... where I live there's a drug dealer next door -- and a very nice old lady that makes pies on the other side, but that's beside the point -- and like, walking home, I pass so many people offering me drugs. And it... it's hard to resist. So with Belle, I... go home and have none of that. No temptation."

Well, except for the temptations that he had late at night, when he would toss and turn in bed and think about just how much he missed the sweet relief of painkillers, and other drugs. But the way Maisie had looked at him, with that expression of hurt and disgust, well... Drake never wanted her to see him like that again.

"I had nowhere else to go to get clean."

And then she was bringing up his medication, another sore point for Drake. "Yeah. I'm taking them. If you don't believe me, ask Mason. He watches me take them and makes sure I swallow them now." And Drake had yet to miss a pill, he was proud to admit. "And weed is a perfectly good medicinal plant, but that's an argument for another day."

"Look, I don't... I didn't..." he sighed, his eyes falling shut for a moment. "Look, Maisie, when you saw me and you looked so hurt, I never wanted to see you like that again. I'm so sorry. Really." Drake then looked towards Casper and Aaron. "And I'm sorry for getting drunk with you two and pushing Casper when he obviously uncomfortable."

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Soap Soap

Grace
tumblr_inline_p2ahu4nVY11uyanoc_250.gif

She watched surprised at the two that'd walked in. She offered a smile to the random strangers, stumbling back a bit when the smaller blonde had pulled Stu into a hug. Glaring towards Mason when he started cursing. "Mason. There's children here." Her hands gestured to the extremely tight ponytailed blonde. She didn't even pay attention to his reaction and her attention returned to Sawyer, and it stood there... for a while. Grace eyed Noah beside Sawyer as he... started laughing? She tore her gaze from Sawyer's to find out what exactly was funny, it wasn't long until she looked down at Stu's gift.

Oh. A Furby! Cute. She had one when she was younger, Ash would come over much more than usual. She even offered for her to keep it a few times, but was rejected because of Elise.

"Awe. I love those. They're adorable." She smiled towards Stu. Maybe he might've thought it was a little kiddish, but... she was still a kid at heart. She reached out to touch the toy and then she heard it.

Her laugh.

Oh god, her laugh.

Suddenly Grace wanted to run out of the room and hide under a blanket. She swallowed hard, quickly glancing at Sawyer and away. Blinking away tears. She was so emotional today. She couldn't tell if she was furious or devastated anymore. Clearing her throat.

"It's uh... a great gift." Her smile was less genuine and more forced this time around, hell, she probably looked more like the Furby than the actual thing. Avoiding eye-contact with the millions of people in this room. Grace adjusted her cheer uniform. Man, she really should've changed out of this... she started picking at the edges of her skirt, more than ready to get out of here. But there was quite a few people blocking the door... and... Grace didn't want to make even more of a nuisance.

Oh, who's she kidding. She just wanted to see her for a little longer.

KingofAesir KingofAesir Winona Winona mogy mogy Dede Dede

Raven
tumblr_inline_pk2f1mp4CW1tkzrhy_250.gif

"They... told you?-- Never mind." Raven didn't want to pry, usually she would. But... she didn't want to overstep this time around. Her phone started buzzing, over, and over, and over. But she silenced it. Her gaze roamed across Shiloh, she still expected him to look different. To look... he still seemed like a sweet cowboy who had no place in WestBrook. She didn't mean that in a bad way.

Her grin had faded when he brought up her. Yeah, she was really hoping too. But that hope faded a really long time ago. She nodded and a humorless chuckle came out of her mouth, she avoided his gaze and shook her head. "Let's hope I land on my feet this time around, huh?" Looking back up to meet his eyes, and it came down to a few deep moments of silence.

That was when the damn phone decided to go off again. Raven pulled it out almost angrily, what could be so damn important on twitter?

A picture. Wow. Let's see.

Her eyes barely widened. She wasn't surprise another thing had gone wrong. Why would she even post-- What about Alaska? She... hadn't replied to Alaska since she told her she was moving. But... she'll think Ash was the reason why. Damn it, Ash. Fuck.

She muttered a curse. And then it was another buzz, it wasn't twitter. It was Nancy letting her know the doctors had some news, and to come after school.

"Hey, uh... do you still have my number? Maybe we could catch up or something. You could tell me all about... whatever you want. I honestly need a distraction from... everything, I guess." The odds are, Shiloh wasn't going to even accept after the way she treated him. Multiple times.

"Uh-- forget I said anything. I need to go and deal with some stuff. But... It was nice seeing you." Raven glanced at the book she needed and realized it probably wasn't even worth it. She turned around to leave, but not before stopping "And Shiloh?"

"I'm sorry."

She meant it. She really meant it. For everything. It didn't matter if he forgave her for anything she did, or the things that'd went down at homecoming, or the carnival or... before that. Raven just... felt like she had to say that. Not that it was forced necessarily. He deserved an apology.

He deserved better than WestBrook.

He deserved so much more.

Raven left the bookstore, most definitely not what she came for, and she felt worse than before she walked in.

COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942

Maisie
tumblr_inline_ojml7j25Pa1ravrtw_250.gif

He had no-where else? He had-- No, never mind. He didn't have her. Maisie fiddled with the pen she'd been holding. Okay, fine, maybe it was extremely weird he moved in with Belle. More than weird. But if he was getting a better. At least a little... maybe it was worth it? Her eyebrows rose in surprise when he said yes, but she watched him with a weary gaze. As if she was searching him for any 'tells.' Maisie hated being lied to.

She wished he hadn't continued.

She really did.

Because she was already forgiving him and she didn't want to do that. Damn it! Why couldn't she stay upset. That's not fair.

She never wanted to see him like that again either. Ever.

"It's okay." Maisie swallowed hard and dropped her pen, reaching over the table with her free hand and holding his. The smallest smile came to her face before her eyes fell onto Belle a few tables away and she pulled her hand away slowly. She couldn't do that. That wasn't right. "I'm sorry, too. I... was just trying to help you." And she went the wrong way about it, and she pushed, she shouldn't of pushed.

But she did because she cared. She couldn't stop herself from going to far with someone she cared about. Maisie couldn't let go, it was a flaw, not a strength of hers.

Winona Winona mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

Juliette
tumblr_p1uvb1HBfc1qb0jsbo2_250.gif

Only a month. That makes sense. Juliette hardly even noticed people that'd been here for years. But that was probably because she was JJ and not because some were boring. But c'mon, so many of them were boring. She pushed her tray further away from her and lifted her hand to play with the edges of her curls as he answered her question. He was weird. Yeah, definitely she settled on that a long time ago.

And they were totally two different people. Such an awkward duo. Why was she even sitting with him in the first place?

JJ cocked her head to one side. Raising an eyebrow at him as her gaze fell unto the muffin. "Is it delicious though? It doesn't look very good." At least in her opinion, but the kind of muffins Juliette was used to was the kind her parents had brought back from New York. Or like... some other fancy place she can't remember the name of right now. The point is, the more expensive it was, the better.

Right?

Hm. She just got a sudden urge to go buy supermarket bakery goods. What's the harm in trying it?

Juliette's lips tilted into a smirk, one might only explain as devious. She reached out for his muffin, picking it up in her hands. She squinted her eyes the slightest bit, focusing on the can a little ways in front of her. Without wasting another second for the boy to interrupt her, JJ threw the muffin with almost perfect precision. And... honestly? She has no idea how. The muffin flew across that few feet and landed into the trash can.

She scoffed in surprise and turned to him with a beaming smile. "What? You said you can get more at home later." Dusting off her hands off the crumbs, she held out her hand to him.

"I'm Jules-- Uh. JJ." Damn it, Ava. Another thing she was beginning to ruin for her. She was starting to get used to that dumb nickname again.

JJ was a much better nickname...

Even if Lexi gave it to her. Ew. She totally forgot about that.

"Juliette. You can call me Juliette."

0k_mang0 0k_mang0

Bow Tie

gWvDgSN.gif

Smart red plaid shirt, immaculate forest green bowtie, a tidy head of blonde, the last Bisley to enter the room was as diametrically opposed to the earlier two as you can get. Some mystery that the genes which produced his sparkly sister, Princess Peach, were also capable of producing a smart, handsome, and sensible boy like himself.

By some miracle or accident of nature, here he was: the third member of an unholy British trinity.

‘Marvellous,’ he murmurred sarcastically. The room was abuzz with humanoid annoyances. Pitiful earthlings inhabited every inch of space wherever he looked.

He rolled his eyes toward Bow Bow, scoffing at her try-hard accent which sounded more drunk Irish than Californian. What kind of humiliation was she bringing upon their family now? He sighed dramatically. Their mutual father, the late great Dr. Bisley, must have been rolling in his grave.

‘I apologise for my sister,’ he said to the two older boys as he whisked by them. ’She, um… she has this condition.’

Bow Tie squeezed past the other worthless masses of flesh in his way, exaggerating his grunts as he went. He made sure not to touch anything. Hospitals were a breeding ground for germs. He’d already swung by the toilet to wash his hands, which was why he’d arrived later than his scientifically illiterate mother and sister.

Speaking of his mother, he saw her conversing with this ugly female in the middle of the room. Oh wait, that was a boy?

A musician? Good luck finding employment and living in your dad's garage for the rest of your life.

‘I apologise for my mother,' he said emphatically.

He approached the bed and sat himself tidily on the edge of the mattress, folding his hands as he looked down at the sea of KitKats, and then worriedly at the injured boy.

‘. . . Hi Stu.’

Neck Tie

3TS2UMj.gif

Neck Tie was embarrassed to unbox the fluffy blue Furby, but Deborah kept insisting, and he didn’t want to hurt her feelings. So he thanked her and pretended to enjoy the present. It didn’t help that Noah and Sawyer were laughing their heads off. He slouched in shame into the bed. It couldn’t get any worse than this.

Oh, it totally could.

He was anxious if Grace might think less of him, or see him as a baby who played with dolls, but he smiled when she reached down to touch the Furby as if she didn’t mind it. He knew she was just being polite. So they inspected the toy together. Neck Tie showed her the on button and the Furby made some noises.

‘You didn’t… you didn’t really have to come,’ he murmurred. Who was he kidding? Grace visiting was by far the best part of today. ‘I mean. . . I'm glad you came.’

Neck Tie’s eyes trailed toward the movement on the other side of his bed. He saw the boy with the bowtie, and his heart sank.

That boy sat down beside him on the bed. ‘Hi Stu,’ he said.

Neck Tie dropped his gaze and bit his bottom lip.

‘H. . . hi Tom,’ he replied.

Soap Soap Winona Winona mogy mogy KingofAesir KingofAesir

Last edited:
Argentina
Tina thanked the ginger girl before making her way into one of the stalls. She locked it, sat down onto the closed toilet and pretended to do her business of putting the pad on. What she did was, she pressed against the loud packaging to make it look like she was opening the pad, and then, half a minute later, she flushed the water. That was it, as easy as it could be.

Soon after, Tina was out of the stall, and was washing her hands while she looked at the ginger girl through the mirror. She didn’t constantly look at her, but she did pull a couple of sneaky looks towards the other girl. Of course, she tried not to be seen, and every time she would thing the ginger girl looked towards her, she would revert her gaze towards herself or her backpack, or even her hands. She did that because if the other girl had seen Tina looking at her, that would seem creepy as fuck.

Right after she dried her hands with some rough paper towels, Tina put her hand in front of June, wanting to shake her hand. “I’m Argentina.”

Interactions: Moonshadow Moonshadow (June)

Noah
As much as Noah couldn’t stand the lady, he didn’t want to seem disrespectful to her or to Stu for that matter, so he stopped his laughter at once when Elise called him a young man, and tried to discipline him in a strict and sharp tone. He hated her, but he was also kind of afraid of her. It didn’t really matter because Elise was right—it really wasn’t nice to laugh at other people’s presents. And how did that make Stu feel? Probably not good.

“Sorry.” Noah knew that laughing at the situation really shouldn’t have happened, and he felt embarrassed, so he said that ‘sorry’ very silently, before checking his phone once again. A notification made his phone screen brighter. Another text message from Dani, this one agreeing to meet up later.

To: Ninja Dani
Coffee at 5 sound good?

Noah quickly replied and put his phone away to observe the scene. He noticed the small cutie pie allegedly named Tom approaching Stu. The kid seemed very smart and very awkward to say the least. It appeared to Noah that the two definitely had some history, or at least something. Just the way Stu looked at the smaller boy, and how different it was from the look he gave the other two British people in the room. The greeting was also quite different. It puzzled Noah, but it really wasn’t his place. He just stood there and observed how the situation was going to develop further. He was, to say the least, interested in the situation.

Interactions: Winona Winona (Elise)
Mentions: Winona Winona (Beau), Dede Dede (Stu, Deborah)
Other: Soap Soap (Grace), KingofAesir KingofAesir (Sawyer), Winona Winona (Jace)

giphy.gif

The week had passed by in a blur for Tatum, after all of the things that had happened at school. It had been a hectic week from a pop quiz that she failed to a test that she could only hoped for a passing grade. Of course that caused tension at home with her and her father. The week had been a lot of arguing for them because she had tried her hardest but she had felt like that hadn't been enough for him. She had managed to just avoid anyone and everyone at school because she had been in such a bad mood and now she was stuck with the weekend. No escape from her father because she had been put under house arrest for the back talk and the failed test. She was a good kid she told herself almost every five minutes as she stared at her ceiling. She couldn't believe one bad grade had landed her on grounding punishment and her mother had taken her fathers side like she always did. Which only pissed off Tatum more.

While looking at the ceiling in her room Tatum had a thought, she grabbed the chair that was at her desk and stuck it under the door handle, her father hated locks on doors and the only doors with locks were the bathrooms. She stuck her chair under the door and opened her window. She wasn't staying under house arrest when the outside was beautiful. She climbed out her window and made the jump down to the ground. She felt the landing through her body and had to take a moment to catch her breath. Her eyes darted back and forth before she quickly grabbed her bike and took off out of her neighborhood. She decided that maybe going to a coffeeshop was a good idea and made her way towards the cafe.

The bike ride wasn't bad but she knew it would be a hike back to her place whenever she decided to return. She put her bike on the bike rack and locked it up before heading in. Once inside she ordered a a simple black coffee and sat at a table.

Mention(s): None
Interaction(s): None

❦Valerie❦
Valerie looked over shocked as they seemed so similar. Luck seemed to be on her side. “While I’m not from Ohio, I’m not from here too! I came from California.” She said with a smile, but paused as she remembered her mother’s words and ended up bringing her mouth to a straight line.

“Uh, California was okay. I think Maine is better. Granted I haven’t seen much of it yet. I moved here two years ago, I don’t know how long you’ve been here.” She paused to look down at her schedule. “Oh I have volleyball right now. Yup, and I think that’s the gym.” She fiddled with the paper more, not wanting to go inside. “Um, I was homeschooled before this. It’s actually my first time in a public school. What’s your story... Keisha?” She asked.

Winona Winona (Keisha)

June
She was tempted to leave, but even if she did she was afraid she’ll run into people she remembers and they’ll clobber her. At least, she believes they might. She watched from the corner of her eye the other girl before looking down at the sink and flinching as she talked to her. It had been so quiet and for them to start talking, it seemed odd. To her at least.

“Oh. Right. I’m June. Nice to meet you.” She didn’t make an attempt to shake her hand, rather she walked past her to dry them and bust herself. She didn’t yearn for social interaction like Valerie did. She wanted to sneak through Westbrook like a shadow. But, also knowing this place, that would be near impossible. But, she was curious about one thing. “Are you new?” She asked Argentina once the dryer was off.

mogy mogy

Sawyer

They had been so close to leaving. They were practically out of the door already when Sawyer heard Elise's shrill voice call out her sons name. Sawyer cringed and stood still for a moment, wondering if she should exit the room anyway to wait for her ride. But that would be cruel, to leave him in there alone. So with a sigh, Sawyer turned and shuffled back into the room. She folded herself into the wall as Elise introduced herself to popsicle woman and she almost laughed again. Elise, so obsessed with images that she had to introduce herself to such a hilarious woman. But she managed to hold it in this time and instead opted to cover her mouth with her hand. Sawyer felt bad for Jace but to get to him to help, she'd have to go through Grace and that was the last thing she wanted to do.

Sawyer's attention fell on Grace and she was surprised to find Grace looking right back at her. She froze, barely even blinking under Grace's stare. Everything froze like it so often did around Grace and she found herself unable to breath. This hurt too much. This all just hurt too damn much. Sawyer blinked and tore her gaze away from Grace with a mouthed 'I'm sorry.' she might have thrown an 'I love you' in there too but it wasn't meant to be caught. Sawyer caught Jace's eye instead and indicated that she was going to stand in the hall to wait for him. With her head down, Sawyer brushed past yet another British person that reminded her quite oddly of Stu, and pushed out into the hallway. She leaned against the wall just outside the door, trying to catch her breath. They never should have come here.

God, what had she been thinking? Of course Grace would be here. She was entirely too nice not to show up for Stu. Grace was an angel on Earth and she was fairly certain Stu was quite aware of that fact too. It stung the way Grace smiled at the boy. It stung the way she smiled at anyone that wasn't her. Despite how much she might try to distract herself from the fact, Sawyer was still completely and utterly in love with Grace Jackson. She had a feeling that she always would be and that only hurt worse.

Winona Winona Soap Soap Dede Dede

592723Vanden frowned behind her back. It sounded like she was having a rough time and maybe she deserved a break. Vanden was quiet for a moment after she finished. He could she was tearing up but he just couldn't had the bottle back over to her. He really wouldn't be doing her any favors if he had. He uncrossed his arms and put his hand on her shoulder. "Look Ash-" He hesitated. What should he say? Then something came to mind. "Drinking is for the weekends, not the weekdays at school. I understand if you are having problems, but, if you really want this bottle back then why don't you go home and sleep it off. Come back tonight for practice, put yourself into it, and try not to think about what's bothering you. That's what I do. When you get finished tonight, if you still want the bottle then come see me before you leave and I'll give it back to you."

There. That's all he could say about it and he hoped she would do what he said. If she didn't show up, well, Vanden would have a bottle for the weekend. If she did, then he would honor the pact he made with her. He let his hand hang there on her shoulder for a moment and then let it slowly drop. He stepped back to walk away. "Your choice, Ash." He said and turned to leave. Of course now he would have to rush to his locker to stash the bottle and figure out a way to smuggle it out of school. As he hurried down the hallway he pulled out the bottle and shoved it down the front of his pants to try and conceal it but the stem of the bottle stuck out as Vanden's shirt was to snug against his torso to allow any slack around the waist. Once he got to his locker he quickly opened it and with a quick glance around to make sure the coast was clear, he shoved the bottle into the back of his locker behind some books. He shut his locker door. He took a deep breath and straightened his shirt. Vanden left his locker and headed, once again, to the cafeteria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back