• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Charlie McAllister
There's a song in my head: Busted and Blue - Gorillaz

It was embarrassing. He was kind of hoping Belle would just not say anything, and they could politely ignore each other. Wouldn't that be nice! Of course, nothing ever goes Charlie's way. If only that heart transplant had failed, and he could've been respectfully buried with his vinyl records. But no, never, not for Charlie McAllister. He can't just enter, introduce himself like a normal person, pluck a few strings, get smashed, and then leave. But with his face tinged red, he was asked to speak.

"Um..." His throat felt full of cotton. He wasn't following her. Maybe SHE was following HIM. Maybe she was a straight chick who got off on being gross with gay dudes. It made him wanna fly out of his own skin. His dry, horrible skin.

"I was just... Wondering if... Uh..."

Their stares were... horrible. He rose his voice back to its initial volume, which still wasn't very loud.

"Just wondering if, I could, maybe, put on some different music... I don't mean playing my guitar, like, on the, the Alexis or whatever."

He really does look like he cries during sex.

Interactions:
Soap Soap Maree Maree

Belle Taylor

Mood: Annoyed| Interacting with: Charlie, JJ |Mentions: Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy Soap Soap

"it's Alexa" Belle corrected with her arms crossed. God this dude really was something. What kind of person crashed someone's party and then proceeded to ask them to change the music. It was JJ's house she could play any type of music she wanted. If she felt like listening to Despacito then they were going to goddamn dance along to Despacito. She finished off her drink before speaking up again. "Oh and now he's saying your music taste isn't good enough for him. What a guy" she scoffed.

She was pretty annoyed that he had interrupted them while they were becoming friends. How dare he butt in when she was talking to Eden. She paused, taking a deep breath. This wasn't Eden, this was JJ. She didn't need to get fiercely protective over her they weren't even friends yet. Come on Belle they don't even look alike stop thinking about her, she's gone now. And It's all her fault that they died. It should have been her. If she had just spoken up! Said that it was a bad idea and they could uber home. God, why didn't they just pay for an Uber. She was full of so many pent strong emotions she just needed to get them out. Her eyes fell on the boy again.

"I forgot to mention he was bragging earlier about how you begged him to come tonight" she added helpfully, purposefully digging the boy a deeper hole. She made herself another drink, taking a sip. If he didn't like the music then he should just leave. It wasn't like he knew anywhere at the party anyways. How sad did you have to be to not know anyone at your own school?
code by Ri.a

Sawyer

Grace was laughing now and that's more than Sawyer could say earlier. Sawyer smiled when Grace pulled her arm around her and she scooted just that much closer. She just kind of stared at her girlfriend as she had a laughing fit for a few seconds. Her eyes trekked across the plains of her face as of she were attempting to memorize it, and then they traveled a little further than they should have but she couldn't care less. This thing happened when Grace laughed that lit her up from the inside out and it made her glow. Sawyer had decided a long time ago that she wanted to see that laugh as often as she could. When Grace calmed down a little Sawyer cleared her throat and chuckled a little.

"I never said anything about the taking of virginity." Sawyer shrugged as best she could in the position she was in, "I just told her we made cookies. She's the one who decided what she wanted that to mean." She reached up with the arm that Grace had wrapped around herself and threaded her fingers through Grace's hair, "I also told I love you." Sawyer's laughter returned, a sort of throaty laugh void of her usual rasp, "Now that was a sight to see. I wish you could've seen the look on her face when I walked away." She paused for a moment, her hand freezing in Grace's hair.

"You're not mad at me? For telling her you were with me?" Sawyer had quite honestly expected Grace to at least chide her about it, but apparently she'd just thought it hilarious. The last thing Sawyer wanted was for the consequences of her words to role back on Grace and cause Kate to try and keep them apart. That would suck. Like a lot.

Soap Soap

Zach
tumblr_inline_pf02awTr9t1rt2432_540.gif

Zach had a vague memory of Shawn, once he introduced him self he realized they had been on the wrestling team for a short time together. But they hadn't ever been close, Zach honestly found him to be a little... off.. 'Ah the theater kid who broke his arm.' That finalized the memory of Shawn. He was still trying to figure out why Shawn had chosen to approach Ava and him of all people. Quickly Zach realized that he hadn't spoken for an awkward amount of time and had just been starring. He cleared his throat, "Uh, yea I recognize you.." He cleared his throat again, god this was awkward.

The awkward silence didn't seen to bother Shawn though, the kid just kept talking and talking and talking. He was right though, everyone was probably going to go down for all the shit that happened on stage tonight. Zach was really wishing he had done a better job hiding from Grace at the end of the school day. Zach had seen everything go on back stage, most of the people who got into fights kinda deserved it realistically. Adriane was a hoe bag who was completely insecure with herself, and seriously who in their right mind would threaten Raven. And Mason was just the asshole who beat up his brother over a pot brownie, him and Adriane deserved each other.

Zach let Shawn continue on his tangent, he didn't really have a response to it and was glad that someone had brought beer pong back up. If he was going to be hanging out with Shawn all night he was going to need a drink. He laughed as Ava nudged him in the ribs calling him partner. She was so awkward with social interactions, but he had started to enjoy her company. Ava was fun to be around, if she wasn't giving him death glares at all hours of the day. "Yea I got your back." He smirked. "You've been helping me, I might as well return the favor." Zach winked at her, and started to look around for a partner for Shawn. He caught sight of Theo in the other room, "Hey Theo!" Zach waved him over, "Play beer pong with us, Shawn over here needs a partner."

Interactions: Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy Winona Winona Maree Maree |Mentions: Soap Soap

Mia

Mood: Playful | Interacting with: Oliver, Theo, Kenzie, & Zach | Mentions: Rach Rach Maree Maree Saradipity Saradipity Dazzle Dazzle

Mia watched as another guy approached and introduced himself. Oliver. Cute. That also produced an opportunity for her to learn the first dude’s name. Theo. Also cute. She wondered if it was short for something but decided not to ask. Why bother?

She held out her hand and took a break from sipping the juice to speak. “Nice to meet you. I’m Melissa but you can call me Mia. The adorable bean who was bouncing on that fabulous couch with me is Kenzie, as I’ve learned.” It was hard for her to believe she was meeting so many people. Exciting, but difficult to comprehend. She never thought it would be so easy. “To be honest, I’m kinda glad we’re here.”

Someone called out for Theo to play beer pong and immediately Mia’s eyes lit up. Play? That meant it was a game. She’d heard a bit about it before but had never actually done it. Of course, that was because she hardly got out, but that didn’t mean she wouldn’t be good at it. She was a gamer and these sorts of things came naturally to her.

“I want to play too,” Mia declared, grinning. Although the offer wasn’t directed to her, she started to head that direction anyway, still drinking her juice box. It was a funny scene, she thought; a normally quiet girl at a party while high on weed who was also drinking juice like a child. She giggled to herself. "Do I need a partner or can I just be by myself?" It'd be a problem if she needed someone to put up with her. She'd never been very good at team stuff. Her lack of communication when she played was often the reason for that.

This would all be regretted later.
code by Ri.a

Mckenzie

Where had all these new people come from? Theo? Oliver? She had gotten comfortable in Mia's company, but the same couldn't be said for the boys. She drew back into herself, both mentally and physically, hugging her knees to her chest and staring warily at the pair. She may have been a bit too obviously overwhelmed, actually. She slowly lowered her feet back to the ground just as Mia introduced her to the other two.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Hi, I'm Mckenzie." She waved at Theo and Oliver, making her best attempt at a carefree smile. She sure didn't feel carefree now, not anymore, but she couldn't start freaking out in the middle of a party and just ruin everything! That'd be super uncool, and also probably make everyone hate her. No, gotta stay calm. Breathe.

Her attempted calm air shattered when Mia got up, offering to play beer pong with a group of some other partygoers. She shot up from her seat, power walking after her. "Oh, uh, I can be your moral support?" Was she seriously this dependent on the first person she met at this party? That was pathetic. Well, at least Mia tolerated her presence. "Like a cheerleader! Or something."

Kipsy Kipsy @(also maybe Maree and Rach i'm not sure oops)​

Shawn March Orozco

Back on track. Shawn was finally in his own element. God he missed this. Just partying and feeling himself. And hey, reconnecting with his classmates wasn't too difficult after all. Either that or they were very, very tolerant of him and secretly thought he was just the worst. If that was how they felt, they'd better be ready to change their opinions. Or, at the very least, lose to him at beer pong.

They were talking to... Theo, that's right. They weren't close, but Shawn considered himself loosely acquainted to everyone. Or maybe he was just getting the guy mixed up with someone else? Man. Shit's confusing and all.

"You don't gotta if you don't wanna. I can play solo if they're willing to give me double the tries." After all, he had to do double the work. It was only fair, and if Shawn couldn't bite people in wrestling, then Zach couldn't fuck him over in beer pong. Simple like a dimple. (Another weird phrase his mother used that Shawn had picked up over the years, unfortunately, as if people didn't already think he was an oddball.)

"God, it feels good to be back on the scene."

Interactions
Winona Winona Dazzle Dazzle Maree Maree

Theodore Presley

Mood: Excited| Interacting with: Mia, Ava, Zach, Kenzie, Shawn, Oliver |Mentions: Kipsy Kipsy Rach Rach Dazzle Dazzle Winona Winona Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy Saradipity Saradipity

Theo looked up at the sound of someone calling his name. He looked over to see Zach, yes! Finally one of his friends. He was standing with, Ava? Since when did she go to parties. Huh, interesting pair. They wanted him to join them for a round of beer pong. Not singles though, he was trying to pair him up with someone he didn't know. Dammit, he didn't want to lose. "Only for you Zach", he called over to him.

He then looked back at the little group he had formed. It seemed like Mia wanted to play as well, why not. "Yeah, It's teams. I'm sure you can go over me" he said, smiling over at her. Getting to his feet he finished off his beer and put it down on the table. At least they were doing beer pong this time, not like last time when they played whisky pong. Who on earth had thought that was a good idea? Zach and Theo of course. It didn't seem like as good of an idea when he woke up in an old ladies flowerbed though. God, he had spent days trying to help the poor lady get it back to its former glory.

Theo then turned to Oliver. "I'm gonna need a good luck charm if I'm gonna win against Zach. C'mon" he said, taking the boys wrist and dragging him along with him to where the others were. Mia and Kenzie seemed to be following along behind. "This is Oliver, Mia and Kenzie," he said pointing at each of them. Realising he was still holding Oliver's wrist he dropped it. "Now.. Are you two ready to get destroyed by me and Shawn" he boasted, casually draping his arm over Shawn's shoulder. Were the two of them going to win? He wasn't sure Zach was usually pretty good. But then there was Ava who was a total wildcard he had never seen her play before.

"OOo before we start I brought back some gifts from France" He exclaimed, taking his arm back. He shrugged off his bag and pulled out two gifts. One was a fancy looking wooden slingshot that came with its own stand. This he handed over to Zach. There was also a little box of assorted authentic French macarons which he handed to Ava. "It wouldn't be a trip if I didn't come home with gifts," he said, turning to the pool table once again. "Anyways, let's do this!"
code by Ri.a

Mason
Sexy Beach.gif

"Of course the play sucked. At least we can kind of blame it on the weed and shit, but like... it wasn't going to be good." Mason pointed out. WHat else would you expect, tossing a bunch of teenagers that didn't get a long, and force them to perform a musical? When most of them had never sung or danced in their life, Mason included. Obviously. Dancing was stupid, and he hated the fact that he now could do many of those dances in his sleep now.

He scoffed when she said that the musical was good mainly because of her, and rolled her eyes. "Please. You wouldn't have been nearly as amazing without me as your Kenickie. Imagine if I got the lead and you were stuck with Bryan or some dumb ass like him. Would've been a fucking disaster." And, well, Mason was glad that he'd been Raven's co-star. Kissing or doing any of that stuff with any other girl would've been horrible and although he'd rather have not done it at all, Mason was at least glad it had been with Raven. Even if it had caused issues with Adriane, and was uncomfortable thanks to the June thing.

Mason didn't even know what to say about Adriane, but he glanced over, looking at the bruise forming on Raven's face. "That's what happened, then? You two got in a fight?" Yeah, he'd wanted to ask Adriane what had happened to her face, and he figured it had something to do with Raven, but... he hadn't had a chance to ask before she took Ari and left.

And, well, he was surprised when Raven admitted that she would have done the same. Or felt the same. "Seriously? It was... just a stage kiss. Like, it was literally just a kiss." And yeah, at one point, kisses had meant nothing to Mason. He'd scoffed at them, but after the whole June kissing Raven incident, well... he knew they weren't always just a kiss.

Soap Soap

---------------------------

Ava
What A Smile.gif

Popular people were weird. And there were so many people, and Ava was ninety percent sure that she was going to panic. No, no, no. Zach was fine, he was like nothing. Very easy for her to handle and deal with because she could just sass him and ignore him at this point. And then there was Shawn and yeah, he was weird, but it was just one extra person. And then they called over Theo, who seemed to be really close with Zach, and then there were more people and hell, Ava didn't even know this many people. Ava hadn't even met this many people in her entire life, and how was someone supposed to act.

And then Theo was passing her food or something from... France? What? She hadn't even known his name until a couple minutes ago. Ava just referred to him as Dumb Jock #4, and she may have almost thanked him by using that. "Oh, uh... thanks...? Why are you giving me this?" She asked, hesitating as she spoke before carefully setting the box of macaroons or whatever down on the table. What the hell even was a macaroon? They looked really weird.

At least... whatever her name was. Mia? Probably. Anyway, she asked a question about beer pong, and at least that was something that she understood and could answer. "No. You gotta do teams, but like, can you even do like three people on teams?" Probably not. Too many people here. Maybe they could Hunger Games it out and then eliminate the weakest. Wait, that wouldn't work. There was no way that Ava could out-kill these people. Welp.

"Or like, you can play next. After I destroy these guys... unless Zach is terrible, then I will kick him out for you." Ava didn't intend to lose as she picked up the ping pongs, passing one to Zach and rolling the other around in her hands. She'd practiced for this for years. To the point that she often could do it even with her back to the table. Ava had studied all her life for this.

Maree Maree Dazzle Dazzle Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy Kipsy Kipsy Saradipity Saradipity

Ryder

OrneryVelvetyClownanemonefish-max-1mb.gif

"There's nothing a milkshake can't fix." Ryder joked, hoping that his statement might turn out to be true. Drugs weren't really his thing, being a student athlete and all, but the few times he'd tried it food has been the answer to all of his problems. Ash was much smaller than him though, so the drugs and alcohol o=would definitely affect her a lot longer than his fast metabolism. Hopefully he could help her forget about her worries for at least a little while before she had to go face her nightmare family.

"Well...it was nice knowing you." The West's were...intense to say the least. It was hard to imagine someone as kind as Ash coming from such a horrible mother, and while her dad didn't seem too bad he wasn't perfect either. Ryder knew all to well how it felt to disappoint your parents, in fact it was more of a weekly occurrence for him. For once, his mother was more mad at Alaska than him and as bad as he felt for her, he was glad to have some pressure off of him. "At least they'll be mad at Jace too."

He couldn't help the grin that formed as Ash finally agreed to getting food, laughing as she almost whacked herself in the face with the seatbelt. It was a little surprising to hear her call him cute, but he figured it was the weed talking and he shouldn't take it seriously, though it did make him smile. He missed Ash, he wished he could take everything back and just be her best friend again.

"Remember when we came here freshmen year and you spilled your milkshake all over Grace because you were so busy staring at Jamie that you tripped over a stool? I don't think I've ever seen her look more mad." It was crazy that it had taken Ryder so many years to realize he had feelings for Ash, he'd always adored her as a friend and been too afraid to admit his deeper feelings for her. He'd even had a crush on Grace back then, though clearly it would never have worked out because well...Ryder wasn't exactly her type. He would've never expected them to end up here, and yet here they were holding on to the fragments of their broken friendship and relationship.

Winona Winona

Ash
Cute Smile.gif

Yeah, hopefully her parents would just forget about what Ash had done and focus all of their hatred on her older brother. What? She wasn't above throwing Jace under the bus to avoid being scolded. Especially if part of the scolding was going to be done by her mother. God. Ash really couldn't wait until she graduated and got the hell out of here, although... well, she would miss Ryder and Grace, but she couldn't see herself staying in Westbrook at this rate. But she tried to brush that aside, instead smiling at Ryder and trying to enjoy the moment. "Okay, but milkshakes can't fix a broken leg."

Her face turned bright red when he brought up that horrible memory, and she stopped by the door, smacking him in the chest. "I said to never mention that again." Ash warned, although she was smiling. God, it had been wonderful to be young and stupid. Now she was just... old and stupid. "I still feel bad, but like, Jamie was hot." It had been worth it to trip and spill her shake on Grace, but of course the two had made up. Grace and Ash always made up.

Although after this musical disaster, Ash was a little more worried than usual as she walked over to a booth, sliding in. "At least I wasn't crushing on someone who was gay." She replied smugly although, to be fair, no one knew that Grace was gay until now. Not even Ash. Obviously, she was an amazing friend. She waited until the waitress came over, and then slammed her hands into the table, definitely too aggressively. "Two chocolate milkshakes. Stat. Please and thank you."

Her phone then went off and Ash pulled it out to check, half expecting some kind of angry message from one of her parents demanding to know where she was. Instead, she was surprised to see a Twitter direct message thingy from Jace. Not her brother Jace, asking to hangout tomorrow and finish the project. Great. As much as she didn't want to do homework, it would be a way to get out of staying with her parents, so she sent a message back, accepting, and then put her phone down and looked back to Ryder.

a z u l a a z u l a

Juliette
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f64705752596d586266466c626a413d3d2d3330393536323635392e313437333339326337613065313236303939373230313539363231342e676966

He was taking so long to talk. Maybe he was nervous? Juliette crossed her arms and sighed as he continued to try. She cocked her head to one side and watched him curiously, something about him was almost familiar. But she couldn't place it yet, raising an eyebrow when he finally got the words out. She opened her mouth to reply but Belle beat her to it. Deciding to correct him about it, and a amused grin made it's way onto JJ's face. She wasn't really going to point it out, didn't seem like that big of a thing to pick on.

Turning to Belle when she started putting words into his mouth, and then it hit her. Thanks Belle for being a bitch to jog her memory. She took a step closer to the rather scared boy, right as her newfound friend was explaining to her how he bragged about getting an invite from JJ. It wasn't surprising people pretended to be friends with her, grinning. "Oh he did, now?" Maybe she was being a little intimidating on purpose. But it's fine.

He's not going to die from it. "I know you... last year, weren't you playing at some party with that thing?" She tilted her head towards his guitar case, while trying to remember the details. Right, how could she even forget about it? Very memorable night. "Yeah, oh my god, you were! I remember because I shoved you out of the way to kiss my boyfriend." Chuckling, she continued. "It was our first kiss." Glancing towards Belle with a smile.

Shrugging, Juliette didn't really care for the music, she just wanted to get drunk and have fun. Grabbing the wine bottle that he was holding and pouring some in her now empty cup. "Do whatever you want with the music. I don't care." Pushing the bottle back into his hands with a grin. "As long as it's worthy music people can dance to."

"Thanks. Also, Belle, I don't see him complaining about my company." She gestured to him. "Next time you might want to get your facts straight. After-all. We're friends." Maybe she turned it around on Belle, but cmon. She was being a suck up. "Isn't that right..." Hesitating, she realized she didn't know his name. Raising a brow and hoping one of them would fill in the blank.
Interactions: Maree Maree Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy
Mentions: KingofAesir KingofAesir

Raven
tumblr_pnbhd8qTnp1wpsy3do6_400.gif

Raven grinned, it was cute that he thought it was because of him she wouldn't of been amazing. Of course she was amazing. "Ha, funny. I could make anyone look good, Bryan would've looked like our very own Brad Pitt." Having a huge ego? Well, that's just Raven, he shouldn't be surprised. Although he wasn't wrong, believe it or not, she couldn't of imagined doing that scene with anyone else. Like she said earlier, they were the perfect Rizzo and Kenickie. Natural hate and chemistry. But she wasn't so sure she hated him that much anymore.

Hmph. Interesting. She scoffed when he mentioned the fight with Adriane, she wouldn't consider it as one. "Please, that wasn't a fight. You should see your girl." Raising her hand to touch the bruise, it hurt. Just probably not as much as Adriane's right now. "But yeah. She got all psycho on me, because she's jealous. I don't blame her though, have you seen me?" Raven teased. It didn't really bother her that Adriane hated her, plenty of girls did... and boys. She was used to hate. No one really appreciated her flirting, unless they were the one being flirted with.

Jealousy was going to be everywhere, whether it was with her compliments or with her in general. She wasn't very bothered by it. People should just learn not to push her buttons. Shaking her head when Mason wanted confirmation if she'd be upset. "It's not like I'd try and fight them. Or like verbally threaten... I just mean like, Mason that was a super heated kiss. If i saw like..." She trailed off. Well, yeah, she'd be upset if she saw Alaska kissing someone else like that. Huh...

Clearing her throat she continued. "It'd bother some people in relationships. No sane person would that that was just a kiss." Realizing that it might've sounded like she made it more than what it was, which it wasn't. To be honest though, she wouldn't of thought a few months ago she'd be kissing Mason, whether if it was just for a play or for... whatever weird reason.

She got an alert on her phone, and quickly pulled it out. Deflating when it was just twitter. She really hoped it would've been about the writing competition, but why would they? It wasn't like she submitted anything yet. was just hoping they'd like... she doesn't know. Maybe like, look at the other things she sent in. It's fine, Raven just has to try harder. She'll figure something out tonight. Yeah. Moving her hand to cover a yawn that came out, well, maybe tomorrow.
Interactions: Winona Winona
Mentions: a z u l a a z u l a

Grace
tumblr_inline_plyaivpib11rqmlml_540.gif

Grace shook her head. Maybe Sawyer didn't say it, but she knew it's what her mother thought. She was just... overly protective. But like, of gayness. Thinking back on that day, that flour fight could've escalated way more, probably wasn't a good idea though. Besides, everything after was fun too. Reminding her of that conversation of what they wanted to do after high school. Maybe... when everything cools down with her mother, should it even. She'll talk to her about some of it. Who wants their daughter to be a cheerleader more than... she doesn’t know yet, or maybe Grace could like, go to art school... maybe...

Glancing up at Sawyer at the mention of 'I love you' to her mother, she winced, hoping she wouldn't hear about that either later, but smiled amusedly. "Hm, i'm sure it was a real sight to see. I would've said it back, y'know to make things worse." Chuckling at the thought of it, she really would've though. Who cared if her mother yelled at her. Maybe if she realized that they actually loved the other it'd help, although, she doubted it.

When Sawyer froze, so did she. Sighing when she asked if she was mad, it wasn't like it didn't bother Grace she told her mother she was there. It's just... she didn't want to get into it. Grace was perfectly fine ignoring it for now. She loves Sawyer, but it was a really bad idea, and only escalated things between them both. As if Kate already didn't like Sawyer, it was probably ten times worse now.

But nevertheless she needed an answer. "Annoyed. Maybe. Okay, look. Maybe a little, it was a bad idea. Like the worse idea you could've possibly had, worst of the worst. But I know you were only trying to help though... in whatever way you meant to? But... maybe next time let's not tell my mom I stayed over?" Might be better off if they were to keep mentions of each-other from Kate, at least... for now.

Who even told her she wasn't there in the first place? She didn't want to blame Ash, but she was really the only one who could've told her, besides, maybe being high like, messed with her decisions even more. She loved Ash, really, all her heart. Sister she never had, and everything among that. But her best friend kind of had a streak for bad decisions.

"But i can't stay mad at you." Grace moved the slightest bit to grab both sides of her face, and leaned in to kiss her, moving last second to place a kiss on the top of her nose instead. Teasing, maybe. But it was all in good fun.
Interactions: KingofAesir KingofAesir
Mentions: Winona Winona

Last edited:
Charlie McAllister
There's a song in my head: Lithium - Nirvana

Oh God. Oh Jesus. That, that, that bitch! Dammit, she was probably on the cheer team. Those girls always seemed to see Charlie as... relatively subhuman. At least they did last year, maybe things were improving... But probably not. He could only stand there like a really dumb statue, and pray that some large object would hurdle down from space and end his life right then and there.

Luckily... some-fucking-how, JJ seemed to have his back. At least, as much as she could, anyway. Kindness with JJ was incredibly relative, and decency by her standard was still pretty nasty for a normal person. But Charlie was an opportunist, always had been. Much like vultures, crows, hyenas and hagfish, a wild Charlie McAllister would take what he could get and live with it. And, in this case, he really was sort of vulture-esque, wasn't he. Only instead of hovering miles above, he was leaned against a wall with his trembling fingers around the glass neck of a merlot.

Oh... Oh yeah. Yeah, that had happened.

Flashback about a year or two ago, god, his sense of time was just gone. He was perched on the edge of a chair like a gargoyle, clutching his acoustic and playing some Nirvana. Perhaps he'd been in the way, because JJ pressed a palm into his chest and toppled him clean over onto his back, arms and legs in the air. There he was, a dead roach on a pavement, with a guitar on top of him, and stoned to the point of near ascension. He might've died that day. Or at least, had a minor asthma attack.

He wasn't... pleased by the memory, but it did certainly save his ass from any further scrutiny. Frankly, he'd get knocked over hundreds more times, if God expected compensation for that miracle.

"Yeah, I'm, uh..." He swallowed. "My name's Charlie, I was out of school awhile, so, uh..." He held out his hand. That's customary, right? Shaking hands? Did it make sense to shake hands with someone who technically already knows you? "Nice to meet you, uh, again. For, the second time." He took a short breath through his nose, allowing himself to calm. "And, I promise not to put on anything bad-- I just. Yeah!"

Mission success, kind of.

Interactions:
Maree Maree Soap Soap

Belle Taylor

Mood: Neutral| Interacting with: Charlie, JJ. (open) |Mentions: Drake | Winona Winona Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy Soap Soap

"I too often don't know my friend's names," Belle raised her brow as JJ tried to turn it around on her. She was used to girls like this, you had to be quick on your feet. If you showed even the slightest sign of weakness they would tear out your throat. She just had to remind herself that this girl was a stranger, not her friend. Popular girls tended to test you to see if you were worthy of their friendship. Annoying but necessary to figure out if you could fit in with them. "I only said he was boasting. Never mentioned anything about friendship. That friendship is a Choice but I'm not gonna tell you what to do" she shrugged, seemingly unphased. She was not going to be pushed around by no popular girl. It didn't matter if she was new she was going to prove her worth here. She wasn't going to suck up to no girl.

"Anywho, I will leave you with your friend. I'm sure you are just dying to catch up now that he's recovered" she said, turning to walk away. But then thought better and looked back over her shoulder. "Let me know if you ever want to practice together sometime. I'm just three villa's down" she said and then walked away. Jeez, she had forgotten how annoyingly time consuming it was to befriend those types of girls. What she said could go one of two ways but she wasn't sure which it would be. It was always hard to tell with those types. If it didn't go the way she wanted it to then oh well. She wasn't going to exhaust herself trying to make their friendship work. God, she needed to talk to someone who didn't drain her of her life force.

So she pulled out her phone and sent Drake a text. She really did wish that he was at this party too. It would have been nice to have a familiar face to introduce her to people. Having to start all over again with no friends was just exhausting. Maybe she could just cruise through the last few years of high school keeping to herself. Then it would hurt less if people got hurt. If you don't know anyone then they can't hurt you, right? Coming to this party was a bad idea. This was all too soon she wasn't even acting like herself. She ran her fingers through her hair, fighting back the tears that were forming in her eyes. She just needed to find someone nice to talk to, everything would be fine.
code by Ri.a

Sawyer

Sawyer could understand Grace's feelings. It had been a terrible idea to just out and say things that like to Grace's mother of all people. She smiled at Grace's words and leaned in close only to whisper.

"Oh, there's definitely going to be a next time." At least, she hoped and prayed that there was. That had been quite possibly the best night of her life. Okay maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration but she couldn't help but feel that way. Maybe next time wouldn't involve flour throwing and cleaning up. That had been a complete pain in the ass to clean. Who knew flour and carpet weren't compatible? Sawyer's face screwed up into an almost angry one when Grace leaned in so close and then didn't kiss her. She reached forward and took a hold of the back of Grace's neck to keep her from moving away again.

"You missed." Sawyer grinned and leaned in to kiss her for real this time. When she pulled away again she let out a completely over exaggerated sigh and batted her eyes at her girlfriend. "I think I just swooned a little." She giggled and turned back to look up at the sky. She pointed her finger up to a star and traced it across several others to form a shape, a made up constellation that she'd just come up with in the spot.

"Looks like a tree. See?" Sawyer picked up Grace's hand and traced the pattern that she'd done only moments before, "Me and my grandma used to make up constellations when I was little and we still lived near her. I always sucked at naming them, what do you want to call the tree?" She turned to look at Grace with a curious smile awaiting an answer.

Soap Soap

The crisp nighttime air drew a small smile out of Jace as he strode up to the latest Westbrook party venue. It held a refreshing taste to it, and he was in a good mood. Granted he was usually in a good mood, but this mood was a little better than his usual mood. He was on course to hang out with Ash tomorrow. Sure it wasn't exactly a date, but he was still excited. Besides, maybe her mood would be a little better on Monday if she spent less time drowning in her own house? Wishful thinking, probably, but it was worth a shot.

The boy's piercing blue eyes stared up at the party venue, sweeping over it with an appraising curiosity. For a brief moment he mused on how it would be a stellar place for hide and seek. If only his most of his contemporaries weren't so adverse to playing so called children's games. Whatever, it'd be impossible to play that kind of game at such a crowded party anyways. Crowded was an understatement. It took all of Jace's crowd weaving skills, which were substantial, to slip through the entry way without bumping into anyone. He managed it though, getting deep enough into the house that he was able to find his bearings. Now to the first order of business: Raiding JJ's frid-

On his way to the kitchen Jace almost ran right into someone. Almost. He smiled apologetically, about to step around her and go on his way, when he realized who she was. This was the girl who'd gone sprinting off after Drake and Mason earlier. She was a new girl without a doubt, judging by how he'd never seen her before the play. "Oh! I don't think I've seen you around before." Suddenly Jace stopped, his smile growing to a more presentable grin. Without delay he offered a gloved, slender hand for the shaking while his icy colored eyes sought to meet her gaze. "Name's Jace. I'm guessing you're new to Westbrook?" Juliette's refrigerator could wait, he had a new girl to meet.

Maree Maree

Juliette
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f64705752596d586266466c626a413d3d2d3330393536323635392e313437333339326337613065313236303939373230313539363231342e676966

JJ ignored most of Belle's words. Obviously she was teasing, she didn't really know him, but she just didn't exactly care for the fact that she seemed a little too on her side. Juliette didn't need a 'yes' girl. However, maybe whenever she did. She'll take up up on the offer, raising an eyebrow at her invite, and gave her a small nod. "I just might do that." She said with the smallest of grins. Turning to the boy who had enough confidence to actually introduce himself to her.

Eying his hand he held out, she didn't want to shake his hand. Like, at all. Juliette was forced to shake hands with people she never wanted to, because of her parents. Being their perfect daughter who had perfect grades, led to the perfect father and best mayor. So, too bad. This time, Jules wasn't going to shake his hand. "JJ. But you already knew that, obviously." She gestured to her house, how else would he of known about the party.

Maybe from a friend, however, he didn't really seem like the type to have one. And it reminded her of someone she knew. "Uh... yeah. Nice to meet you too, I guess." Looking at him up and down, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"Why are you like, so nervous? Chill out." She was genuinely curious, it wasn't like JJ was scary. Well, not that scary. Interested on why he hated the music, she continued to pry. "What kind of music are you putting on then? Considering I gave you privileges, at the very least I should know what you're doing."
Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy Maree Maree

Grace
tumblr_inline_plyaivpib11rqmlml_540.gif

Her stomach practically did backflips, and Grace was sure she blushed at her words, but thanks to the night sky and only minimal lighting. Surely Sawyer couldn't possibly see and tease her about it. And... she wasn't exactly opposed to the idea of a next time either. It really was a perfect day for the two, letting out a small laugh when she kept her from moving away. "Oh?" Leaning in when she did, smiling into the kiss, pulling away with a small sigh while chuckling at her over exaggerated antics.

Grace couldn't help but keep her eyes locked on her, even when she turned away to look at... whatever she was looking at. The sky, probably, what else would she look up for? Only grabbed her attention when Sawyer asked if she'd seen what she was talking about. "Hm?" Turning her gaze towards the sky as she grabbed her hand, ah, now she saw it. Obviously. She was totally paying attention before.

Genuinely smiling at the thought of baby Sawyer, and intertwining their hands together with the one Sawyer was still holding, while she looked up at the 'tree' "Hold on, I can't think of anything." Grace was now racking her brain for now, narrowing her eyes deep in thought. It was probably terrible, but it was cute. "Should name it Sawyer." Nodding in agreement with herself, before she looked over to her and grinned.

"Because you're, get ready for it." Giving her a moment before she continued. "Out of this world." She was probably going to tease her about cheesiness, but oh well. Leaning her head to hide her own giggles into Sawyer's shoulder, before smiling up at her. "Okay, okay." Looking up to her with a completely serious face.

"Borb."

KingofAesir KingofAesir

Last edited:
Belle Taylor

Mood: Curious| Interacting with: Jace |Mentions: Drake | Winona Winona DrabberRogue DrabberRogue

Belle sighed still staring at her phone. No response from Drake. He hadn't even read her message yet. This made her feel a bit uneasy but she shook the thought away. He was probably just busy doing homework or something. She distracted herself by taking a sip of her drink. The vodka lemonade suddenly tasted bitter. But what if he didn't actually like her and he was sitting there laughing at her notification. Plotting how he was going to stand her up tomorrow. She sighed, rubbing her temples. No, he liked her, he was blushing and stuff. Everything is okay she was just overthinking like normal.

She let out a small squeak, almost jumping out of her skin as a boy almost walked straight into her. This town was going to be the death of her. Recovering quickly from her scare she smiled back at the boy as he stepped around her. She looked back at her phone, she was about to send Drake another text when he spoke. "huh? Oh! Yeah. I just transferred" she explained, tucking her phone away in her pocket. She shook his hand but a small yelp escaped her lips as she quickly pulled her hand back. "Sorry. forgot I injured it earlier. I'm Belle" she said, inspecting her hand which now had a bit of purple bruising on it. God, she was so smart. Shake with your injured hand why don't you. She mentally rolled her eyes at herself.

"I technically don't start till Monday but I thought attending the play would be a good idea. So I could meet some people" she explained. Part of her kind of wished that she had just stayed home and waited Monday. But then if she had she wouldn't have met Drake and Alaska. "boy was I wrong" she added with a small laugh. She met his eyes, tilting her head ever so slightly out of curiosity. They were interesting to look at, unlike her brown ones. "So what do you guys do around here for fun besides fighting in auditoriums?" she joked, smiling softly.
code by Ri.a

Mia

Mood: Vigorous | Interacting with: Ava, Zach, Oliver, Theo, Shawn, & Kenzie| Mentions: Winona Winona Maree Maree Saradipity Saradipity Rach Rach Dazzle Dazzle Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy

“A cheerleader?” Mia questioned, pausing in her pace to turn to Kenzie with furrowed brows. “I guess so if you want to.” That was actually pretty adorable. Mia wanted to gush but this wasn’t the time for that. Well, that and she figured she’d say things she’d regret later. Tonight wasn’t the night for such mistakes.

Theo seemed to be reeling to get started. She followed him over, finishing off the last few sips of her drink. He mentioned something about France and handed off gifts to people she guessed were his friends, although she wasn’t sure on their names. This is what happens when you’re reclusive: you don’t know anyone. At all.

The girl spoke up and Mia listened as intensively as she could while high on spiked brownies. “Oh.” So no one-man-teams? She supposed that made sense but she was a little upset. Until her eyes widened, a plan coming to mind. “Kenzie will be on my team, won’t you?” She hoped she didn't wind up lamenting this.
code by Ri.a

Scarlet
scarentrance.gif

Her face lit up when he kissed the side of her mouth and spoke of the first time they met. That had been fun, despite the abrupt end of the night. She was glad he decided he wanted to see her again. When Mads stood up, Scarlet tilted her head back slightly to look at him, amused by just how much taller he was then her. The boy was blessed with considerable altitude, that was for sure. Her head turned to look back to Rae, who ultimately declined on the invitation. She shook her head and smiled at the girl. "No, no. I don't mind at all." The look on Mads' sister's face told Scar that she was probably hanging back to see what Chase was up to. Go get your guy, she thought, before giving Mads' hand a squeeze and turning to him when Rae had gone.

"Sure, you can be on my team. You'd lose if you were against me, anyway, so it's probably for the better," She teased before pulling him along to her car. Of course, he always caught up just fine with his much longer strides. Jeez, she wished she was taller.

It didn't take very long to get to JJ's, and she slowly pulled up behind Jamie's truck when they arrived. Holding back a slight frown, she wondered why he chose to come here, too. Not wanting to really worry herself while out with Madison, she smiled at him before they walked up and into the villa. There were already so many people there, a lot of which Scarlet didn't know still. But that was okay, she recognized JJ who was in the middle of talking to a few people, at least. Her smile grew, and she gave a soft laugh at the beer pong setup. This all gave her so much deja vu, though Bryan's house hadn't looked like this. Deciding to wait on saying hello to her fellow cheer squad member for fear of interrupting, the small brunette took Mads' hand and lead them to the liquor cabinet. She had just barely glanced into the kitchen and noticed Jamie, so the girl ultimately opted to stay around the main space and out of his. There were cups and alcohol out here too, anyway. "Okay, handsome. What do you want? Pick your poison." She pointed to the assortment after casting him a quick wink and grin.

Mentions | Soap Soap
Interactions | Dazzle Dazzle

Last edited:
Chase

original.gif

Well, the play had been a complete disaster, but Chase had enjoyed every minute of the mayhem. His sister's fuck up had meant his mother was too busy dealing with Alaska to care about him taking Rae out, he'd even managed to convince her to let him take Rae out again tomorrow. They'd spent plenty of time together in the last month, and he couldn't seem to get enough of the cute brunette. Rae was always so kind and caring, she was a genuine person unlike most people in Westbrook and he was happy to have someone like her in his life.

Milkshakes were always the perfect way to celebrate such a disastrous play, so he'd driven them to Curly's to celebrate and kill as much time as possible before he had to go home. His mother had no reason to be mad at him or Ryder, but when Viola was in a mood it was best to stay away. And besides, Chase didn't exactly enjoy listening to his mother yell at his little sister. He knew that their mother just wanted what was best for them, but sometimes she pushed way too hard.

"So, where do you wanna go tomorrow? We've got all day to spend together." He felt bad for not getting to spend any time with her the whole week between play practice and being grounded, so he planned to take her on the best date ever to make up for it. Rae was a special girl and he wanted to make sure she felt like she mattered to him.

Of course, as soon as they walked into the diner he spotted his little brother with his ex-girlfriend. All he wanted was to spend time with Rae and avoid all of the drama, and naturally he ran into the most drama prone couple he knew. He acknowledged his brother with a wave before leading Rae to the booth furthest away from them and sitting down.

Dazzle Dazzle

Ryder

OrneryVelvetyClownanemonefish-max-1mb.gif

"Hey, who's to say Jamie isn't gay?" Okay so yeah Jamie definitely wasn't gay, but it was fun to mess with Ash, especially since he and his former teammate were somewhat friends. It was strange to know that no one had suspected their blonde friend of being gay, but now that she and Sawyer were together he'd never seen her happier. He was glad for them, he wished he and Ash could've worked out that well.

"Just think, a year from now we'll look back and laugh at this whole thing." It was crazy that they only had this year and next left of high school, even weirder to think that Chase would be gone next year at college. It made him realize how little time he had left with his best friend, and he didn't want to spend it fighting.

It was cute to see Ash so excited over a milkshake, and it reminded him of why he loved her so much in the first place. "Ash...I'm really sorry about everything that happened. You're one of my best friends, and I just want to see you happy." He explained, shrugging as he looked anywhere besides at her. They'd already had this fight, he didn't want to confuse her more he just wanted her to know that he cared. He'd do anything to see Ash smile, even if it meant watching her be happy with someone else.

Winona Winona

Mckenzie

Really? Cheerleader? That might have been the most embarrassing thing Mckenzie had said all night. She seriously needed to shut up. Like, glue her mouth shut or something. It seemed to confuse Mia, too. Great, now she probably thinks you're a weirdo. Good going. Stupid rambly mouth. As if that wasn't bad enough, things just seemed to progressively get worse.

"What? Me? You want me to play beer pong with you?" She stared at Mia, already in mild distress. She cast a nervous glance to the table where the game was set up, cups arranged in a manner that didn't really make much sense. "I, uh, I don't even," The more she spoke, the further into mumbles she devolved. At this point, you could only hear her if you were right next to her. Which, fortunately, Mia was. "I don't know how to play beer pong. Or how it works at all. But, I'll play if you want me to, I guess?" Honestly, she really didn't want to. She'd seen people play beer pong once in a movie, and it involved drinking. That was the absolute last thing she wanted to do tonight.

@(literally everyone at the beer pong table i guess)​

Shawn March Orozco

Man, had this table gotten crowded or what? Not that Shawn minded. New people, new faces. Though some of them didn't seem quite as eager for beer pong as he was. Man, that girl Ava had the weirdest reaction to getting free food. Well, it was at a party. Can you roofie a macaron?

Well, regardless. Shawn cracked his knuckles in preparation for a three-way game of beer pong. And one girl, one he'd definitely never seen before, said she didn't know how to play. Luckily, Shawn was essentially a beer-pong rule booklet at this point. "So, uh... Girl. Each team has to take turns tossing a ping-pong ball into their enemies' cups, and if it lands inside, your opponent's gotta drink it. You win by bonking out the other team's cups. You can't bounce it on the table or it doesn't count. No bitch cup, no fingering, no blowing."

What the fuck was he talking about.

"I've been to enough college parties. Don't ask how, a lady never tells her secrets. And I don't either!" Shawn cracked his spine a little, causing his tank top to ride up and show off his glimmering navel ring. "We good now? I'm better than good."

Interactions
Winona Winona Dazzle Dazzle Maree Maree Kipsy Kipsy Saradipity Saradipity

Last edited:
Jamie
yes jajajaj.gif

June. A new face and a new name, that was a nice change. He let her hand go and took another sip of the drink he had poured himself. The boy smiled slightly behind the brim of the red plastic cup. He didn't know what he was either. Turning 19 and having a better understanding of physical sciences than most, he carried a lot of weight in the physics labs at Westbrook, but he wasn't in charge. It was hardly even a job, if he was honest.

He was much more dedicated at being given a chance to lead the hockey team. The coach had asked him to coach this year, once he had heard that good ol' Jamie "Slapshot" Scuderi was back in town from glorified summer camp. It was like a sort of trial run. If he did a good job, maybe he'd start paying him. For now, he was volunteering despite the fact that nobody else understood that; it was better to let the team think he was the actual employed leader of the Westbrook Hockey team, making Jamie sound more dedicated than a temp coach. And it wasn't as if he wasn't dedicated. On the contrary, the boy was addicted to the sport, as well as winning. "Nice to meet you. I help with the science department and get to coach the hockey team," He explained when he lowered his cup.

Her last comment made him chuckle. "You're welcome, though I always end up just a bit too late," Jamie gave a slight shake his head before shrugging. It was always after the commotion had begun that he happened upon the scene. He supposed it was harder to predict something before it even happens if you don't know the entire story.

Mentions | the hockey team so uhhh a z u l a a z u l a
Interactions | Moonshadow Moonshadow

Mason
Sexy Beach.gif

Well, he guessed that he could understand that, and Mason just rolled his eyes as Raven talked about hot she was, per usual. Mason listened as she spoke, trying to understand exactly what she was saying. "I guess that's true. I did get a bit carried away, so... I'm sorry, I guess. I bet Alaska wasn't too pleased about it, either." Which then reminded Mason of what had started the musical off. That heated kiss between Raven and Alaska, and he had to ask.

"Hey, are you and Alaska a thing, then?" Mason asked. "Because if you are, let me just say... she's great in bed." Okay, so maybe he was asking to be smacked at this point. And maybe Mason actually had no idea how she was because he honestly couldn't remember that night. The whole thing had been a haze of bad decisions, yelling, and just generally feeling like shit. Although, now that he thought about it, wasn't that just his every day? Fucking hell, he was a disaster.

But he didn't really want to keep talking about the kiss, or anything that had happened back at the musical. Well, nothing that had to do with what happened on stage. But there was something that Mason couldn't get out of his mind, something that no matter how hard he tried, he still found himself sick to the bottom of his stomach over. Drake. What was his little brother doing right now? Would this be the same as what happened over the summer, or... what?

Mason wanted to talk to her about it -- at least out of everyone at the school, he felt as if Raven would understand the most. But at the same time, it would be opening up in a way Mason had never done before, except for with June. And look how that had turned out. Although, Mason glanced at Raven, thinking about it, and... well, she wasn't June, right? She wouldn't use his fucked up stories, or his fucked up feelings for some stupid little story, right?

"So uh, I'm... I don't know what to do about Drake." Mason finally said, running a hand through his hair a couple times nervously as he spoke before he dropped his hand back to his side and slipped it back into his pocket. "Fuck it. Forget I said anything. It'll be fine." It probably wouldn't be fine, but Raven didn't need to know that.

No one needed to know that. Mason had dealt with Drake's sickness and drug issues by himself, and he would continue to do so by himself. It wasn't like anyone was really there to help, anyway, right? God, people like Alaska could preach all they fucking wanted about kidding but when it came down to it, they were never there. Who had slept in the hospital for days while he was hooked up to a thousand machines? Mason. Who'd dragged him into the shower to clean him up when he was too depressed to even sit up? Mason. Who had watched him carefully to make sure that he was taking his medication? Mason.

And even then, Mason had fucked up. God. He really couldn't do anything right.

Soap Soap

---------------------------------------------

Ash
Cute Smile.gif

It was bittersweet to think about almost being done with this place. "Yeah, like... I think I'll miss Westbrook but at the same time, I really can't wait to be out of here." Especially after the drama of this year. Ash was ready to be gone and done, and just be able to focus on herself and her future. But then she realized that that easily could've come out wrong. "Like, I just don't like the city. I'd miss you and Grace and... other people, obviously." Well, not really. Ryder and Grace were it.

When he talked about her being happy or whatever, Ash felt as if her heart had just dropped into her stomach, or something equally depressing or horrible feeling. God, she didn't want to discuss this but at the same time, it needed to be discussed if they were ever going to get back to being friends or... whatever. And that was the biggest issue that she had. A conversation that needed to be done, that she really didn't want to do. No one had said being a teenager would be this difficult.

"Well, Ryder..." She spoke slowly, thinking her words carefully as she looked down at the table, her eyebrows furrowing together thoughtfully as she tried to make sense of her words. "I'm always happy with you. Like, I feel like you keep blaming yourself for everything that happened, but it's not your fault. You know that, right? Like, I'm just fucking stupid and kind of have this habit of fucking up good things that happen to me." Well, it wasn't a lie.

Finally, Ash dragged her eyes away from the table to look at Ryder. "I don't... regret dating you or even anything that happened, like... not even the whole sleeping together thing. Because in the end, like, I ended up with you and... that was really cool. I'm just... unhappy about how it all ended, but I'll be alright. Don't worry." Ash said, forcing a smile to her face.

a z u l a a z u l a

Users who are viewing this thread

Back