• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Carter
tumblr_inline_nxx40vxWZR1rifr4k_500.gif

She took a couple deep breaths finally controlling some of her laughter. "As much as you want it Mason, we could never." She said sarcastically, "We'd ruin each other." She joked, not necessarily believing that they would ruin each other. She just knew they were really great friends.

Carter was surprised that Mason had compared June to Adriane and wasn't sure how to respond. "Sounds like you're being overly cautious." But then again, June did kiss Raven, and it seemed like she wanted to pretend like it never happened. Carter understood where he was coming from however."I get it, you don't want to feel indebted to anyone everyone again. But all you have to do is actually say that." She stopped for a moment. "I mean if you actually want something to work out." She rested her elbow on the table, leaning her head into her hand. "But you just have to listen to your gut, because it's usually right..." She trailed off, eyes looking around the room before looking back at Mason, with a smirk.

"Girls suck anyways, we're all overly jealous and over think everything." She shrugged, she didn't know June well, but everything so far just seemed to be a load of drama. Some people just seemed to attract it easier, even if they didn't want any part of it.

Winona Winona

Zach
tumblr_mui0t0Svlr1qbngkjo4_250.gif

Zach raised his eyebrows at Jace, obviously the kid wasn't getting the point that he wasn't in the mood to speak, let alone have notes passed back and forth like kids. Zach didn't feel like being the next source of entertainment for Jace, half because he was exhausted, other half being that he wasn't looking to be friendly... ever. Mostly the second half however. He wasn't usually an ass to everyone, but in this moment he just wanted to zone out and Jace was keeping him from that.

When the next note came his direction, landing back on his desk, Zach's jaw tightened. Leaning back he raised his hand waiting for O'Dywer to turn around, blowing the note right off the desk with his breath. "Yes Levine? Wanting to participate for once?" Zach stuttered, his plan was to ask to leave, and he remembered that he was already on all the teachers' bad sides. He cleared his throat before continuing. "May I go to the bathroom Sir?"

He had wanted to take everything out on O'Dwyer and Jace at that moment, but instead had excused himself, without even waiting for an answer he shoved his desk forward abruptly, picked up his backpack and left. He knew he wasn't going to get any points for that. Probably just hurting his chances of staying on the team. But at that moment he was just too angry to care. His entire body was tense, and he just needed some air."well today is just getting better" JJ was probably right, his attitude wasn't getting any better and it wasn't helping any situation he was putting himself in.

DrabberRogue DrabberRogue

Mads
tumblr_mvtxr3zr9h1smmprvo5_250.gif

He took another cookie from the bag. "Don't worry about me." He raised his eyebrows smirking. Breaking a piece of the cookie off and popping it into his mouth. "It seems.. Unbelievable, but I guess we don't really know Ryder?" He was unsure in that statement, but they were the new kids. Still it didn't seem possible. Hopefully the truth came out soon though, for better or for worse.

He kept forgetting about the musical, it wasn't something that was on his mind really. He tended to be quite forgetful. "Uh... I mean I hadn't really thought about it." Breaking off another piece of cookie, "Would you like to go?" He raised his eyebrows.

Rach Rach

Attachments

• tumblr_mvtxr3zr9h1smmprvo5_250.gif
    tumblr_mvtxr3zr9h1smmprvo5_250.gif
    487.5 KB · Views: 1
Ryder

tumblr_olr7lhID5P1uqela6o4_540.gif

The word's coming out of Ash's mouth were incomprehensible. There was no way Grace had seen him making out with someone else because...well he hadn't. Ryder was trying so desperately to make their relationship work, he would never have even thought about kissing anyone else. Ash was the one person who always managed to calm him down, she was the only person who'd ever talked him out of punching someone. Their relationship was still new but he cared about Ash more than he'd ever cared about anyone else, she'd been one of his first friends at Westbrook and her opinion mattered to him more than anyone else's.

"What? Ash I would never!" He protested, frowning as he watched the look on her face as she confronted him. Grace had always been so sweet, he had no idea why she'd lie to Ash about something like this, but he didn't think there was any recovering from this. As close as Ryder and Ash were, she would always trust Grace more and he couldn't even blame her

Winona Winona .

Lila

Okay so that had gone about as well as she expected it too. Standing between two girls who's dislike of eachother practically radiated off of them like they were toxic waste was not a good feeling. At least she'dgotten then to step back, that was progress. Progress. Baby steps. Lila sucked in a deep breath as JJ spoke, telling her that she could leave because they weren't going to tear eachother a part. Yeah, no. That was not happening, sorry Jules. Lila herself took a step back and crossed her arms over her chest in a subconscious protective gesture. It might make her seem mad but that was really quite the opposite.[/COLOR]

"I-I don't care wh-who started it." Lila sighed, trying to clear her thoughts so that she could speak clearly. JJ had called her by her old nickname and memories were now flooding back to her like old war wounds. She definitely did not need this right now yet here she was, always the voice of reason. Or maybe she wasn't. Who knows these days? Maybe she was just being annoying.

"You're b-both stubborn idiots. F-Frankly, I don't even k-know how you were e-ever fr-friends in the f-frst place." Slow down. Slow down. You're stuttering like a car that won't start, "But you...you were...um...and it was...it was a good thing. But all good things....come to an end or whatever, and m-maybe it ended up not being...um...healthy. But that-that doesn't mean y-you have to act like mortal enemies e-every single s-second." Lila sucked in a breath, "Cause that's not he-healthy either." She curled back even farther away from the two and cast her gaze at the ground.

"Ridiculous." She whispered to herself more than to them.

Winona Winona Soap Soap

Ash
Small Sad.gif

As much as she wanted to believe him, there was still the whole part where she'd learned that guys were surprisingly good at lying about these types of things. And, well, Ash wasn't willing to go through the same thing with Ryder that she had gone through with her exes. Trying to work through it, or believing when they said that they would never. And every time that she decided to believe them, to trust someone, it kind of went to... well, straight to hell.

"Yeah, but... why would Grace lie to me?" She asked, struggling to stay somewhat calm as she did. "Look, Ryder... I can't... I can't go through this again." Her voice was trembling a bit as she spoke, and Ash soon found herself stroking her hair, trying to keep calm and not make too much of a scene as she talked. "Ryder, I'm really sorry, but it's over. I can't do this." And then Ash turned around, walking away before she tried to take back what she had said.

a z u l a a z u l a

Jace
Big Smile.gif

His eyes followed Raven as she walked out, and then turned back to the new guy. Okay, so this was awkward, but this Oliver guy just wanted to talk about music, which was something he could totally handle. Right? Right... sure. He listened as the guy explained why he preferred drums over guitars, and it was something he could relate to. "No offense taken," he said, laughing a bit as he spoke. "I play the guitar because I tried drums and was horrible." True story.

"Other instruments?" He echoed. Jace awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, then readjusted his beanie, his gaze falling to his guitar before he continued speaking. "Well, I can play the piano, and like... I guess the trumpet... but I prefer to just stick with the guitar." And preferably acoustic, of course.

"I'm actually helping with the music for the musical." He explained, gesturing to the papers spread out in front of him. "But, uh... I think it's probably going to suck because it's just me and this kid who really doesn't know what he's doing." He laughed awkwardly for a moment, but then it just trailed off sadly. Yeah, him and Stu doing the music alone was just going to be a total mess. A disaster. Sad, and hopefully

Rach Rach

-------------------------

Mason
Staring Off.gif

Maybe he was being overly cautious, but Mason still didn't feel like taking a chance with June. "Yeah, but... I need to stop dating girls just because I like them, or... whatever. I know I need to think more about, like, Ari and her well-being and I shouldn't be dating girls unless I think they'd be decent, right?" To be honest, he was thinking aloud at this point, and it was just confusing him even more. But either way, he didn't feel like June would be good.

"What about you, Carter? Any special someones in your life?" He asked with a smirk. Okay, so maybe he was a little curious, especially if the Alaska thing was more than just a single little make-out session. Mason needed to know these things, after all. She was his best friend. "Or some shit that you want to talk about?"

Mason didn't like being the only speaking about his feelings. It made him feel vulnerable, and now he just wanted to change the subject from himself and his weak problems.

Dazzle Dazzle

------------------------------

Drake
Little Head Thing.gif

"Of course, that would be awesome." Drake said. He had plenty of friends, and people that would probably love to hangout with her. "C'mon, I'll introduce you to some people right now before class starts." He grinned at her, and then turned and started marching away down the hallway, gesturing for her to follow with him. "I'm guessing you know your way around to your classes, so you just need friends, right?" She'd been here long enough, that she had to know her way.

"Because like you could just sit with me at lunch and I'll introduce you to everyone. I know a lot of cool people." He said, probably rambling a bit more than usual. "Like Aaron, this freshman, and Stu, this really weird freshman. And Alaska, but she's kind of violent, and then there's Grace, and she's sweet and just loves everybody..." he continued to name a few more people, before he finally stopped, smiling a little bit in embarrassment. Drake knew he rambled too much sometimes.

Dak Dak

-------------------------

Ava
Looking Done.gif

Why did Lala-- no... Lila. Why did Lila think that she could come here, acting like she had any idea what was going on, and like she could tell them how to behave? As if she had some kind of authority, and any room to speak. "Look here, Lala, we're allowed to behave however we want. And if I want to hate Jules' guts, I can. And you can't do anything to stop me." She shot one last glare at Lila, and then at JJ, before she turned and started to storm back off down the hallway.

God. Why did they have to constantly be poking back at her life, as if they had some kind of say? Especially Lila. And why did JJ constantly have to be like a thorn in her side, ruining everything that she liked. It felt like there was nothing that Ava even had anymore. Lila had gone off and still had her fashion, and JJ had left and had her stupid popular friends and cheerleading. And Ava had been left with... nothing. Nothing, and no friends. How pitiful.

Soap Soap KingofAesir KingofAesir

Chase

original.gif

The party had been a disaster, not that he'd expected anything less. Carter had almost murdered Adriane in their hallway, then he'd punched Bryan in the face, and then he'd ended up talking a walk with Rae to calm down. Spending time with Rae had been the only good part about the entire party, although surprisingly neither of his siblings had been the one to start any fights. He was impressed with that for once.

With more chaos at home than usual, he couldn't wait to get to school and see her. Hopefully today could be a normal school day with no fighting, he was already going to have to go home and figure out how to explain to his mother that a bunch of their stuff was missing. If he had to stop one more fight he was going to transfer.

"Hey!" He called, walking up to Rae's locker, wrapping his arms around her in a quick hug before leaning against the locker beside hers. As long as his mother didn't ground him for the rest of his life he was going to ask her out again, he'd enjoyed their first date and there was no way he was bringing her over to his crazy house just yet.

Dazzle Dazzle

Ryder

original.gif

It hurt that Ash didn't believe him, especially since she'd been the one to sleep with him after going on a date with another guy. He'd been nothing but loyal to her, but he didn't know how to prove that to her. He felt like he'd been kicked in the chest when she said she couldn't do this anymore. She didn't care enough about their relationship to even try to work through it or listen to him.

"Ash!" He called after her, deciding that running after her wasn't the best idea he rested his head against his locker instead and tried to keep it together. Right now if he tried to change her mind he would probably end up yelling and saying something he regretted, he needed to get his thoughts together and figure out how he could explain it to her, though there was nothing to explain since he hadn't done anything. Grace had some explaining to do later, but right now he had something else to take care of.

"Hey! Did you steal shit from my house?" While he had nothing to go off of other than that Ryan hated him and his girlfriend had stolen Ash's wallet, he was angry and hurt and he was past caring. He wanted to unleash his anger on someone, and the people he suspected of stealing from him seemed the perfect anger release.

Winona Winona COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942

~ Hajar Giles ~

Hajar brought her hand up to cover the phone, "Hey lovely, almost done." She whispered then returned to her call. It would only hast a few more minutes when she hung up and brought her full attention back to Ryan, her hands hooking around his neck before pulling his lips into hers. "Where have you been mister? I would say I've been looking for you but I was..." For a moment, she threw a look over at Maisie and Rowan, the feeling of their hug and the bonding moment the two had rushed through her system, "Just talking with Maze and Ro then I got a call. A nice deal for us but I need to think about it..." Her line of thought was cut off as Ryder came barreling up towards them ,throwing out accusations left and right. Slowly, Hajar took a step back and squared her feet up, letting her hands fall to her side as she faced Ryder, looking up at him. "Tossing out accusations like an asshole rarely gets you answers, especially when you accuse innocent people." Her dark eyes were blank and black, "We were at your party for a bit of fun that's all lovely." She narrowed her eyes at Ryan, the look was simply translated, Ryan you better shut up and follow my head.

a z u l a a z u l a Dak Dak

Last edited:
Ryan had watched Ryder storm up to him and Hajar. Oh hell no. It was time of this pretty boy to be knocked down a few pegs. He had waited for this day to come. He moved from his leaning position to right infront of them. "I mean I had a fun time. We didn't see alot of the party though. We were having our own fun dare I say it in a very comfy bed. Was it Alaska's room? No. Was it Chase's? No. What about your parents? I don't think so... Come to think of it that only really leaves one place left to have our own type of fun..." He said giving him a devlish smile painted on his face. "Maybe that was the same place you and the girl I went out on a date with had fun that you had... So how about you back up before I break that pretty little face that that backstabbing little girl you call a girlfriend likes so much." Ryan was ready to put this kid down. Anything happened Ryan would put him on the ground.
a z u l a a z u l a COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942

Neck Tie

H56ldIF.gif

Neck Tie’s earlier misfortune had turned into fortune as, believe it or not, he was now making friends not just with one pretty girl, but two!! It was great since, as a freshman, his circle of friends was usually limited to adolescent losers like Casper and himself. But he enjoyed hanging with the older kids, at least when they weren’t tossing him into chairs or slamming his face into the ground and all that -- which was like. . . never.

He didn’t think much of Grace caressing the other girl’s cheek, even if it did seem a little affectionate, enough to make him wrinkle an eyebrow ever so slightly. Neck Tie was made to blush though as the girl said his name – she knew his name! Then again, who didn’t? Ever since his beef with Mason on the football pitch, everyone had known the name Neck Tie and his reputation for disaster had travelled far and wide.

Anyway, he thought the girls were both awesome, and kinda secretly hoped that he could be friends with them, too. You could never have enough friends, right? When the phone came up, Neck Tie remembered to pose for the picture, doing a rock on sign with one hand and secretly giving Grace some bunny ears with his other hand. Then he rushed around the girl to look at the photo she took on her phone. ‘Cor, that’s so awesome. Grace, look! We look like proper monsters -- we do!’ He can’t imagine the janitor being too happy with them though. It was probably time to scram!

KingofAesir KingofAesir Soap Soap

2BA78D82-9296-4855-993E-50F4F03DD72F.gif
June
It felt weird for her to see her heart thrown on the floor like that. She felt like she just easily grabbed all her emotions and entire soul then placed it on the floor between them. It was there and neither of them seemed to know what to do with it. But June was grateful it out of her, it weighed too much to keep forever. Then, a new weight formed when she looked at Raven and Raven asked about the blog. Her greatest mistake. But most importantly, if June cared about it at all.

She hesitated for a while before slowly speaking, “I do now.” Then she took a moment to collect her thoughts. “I... I started the blog because I needed to put my thoughts down after Ruby died. I remember the days after it, I got mad at people. They said they were sorry, they said they understood, they said it wasn’t my fault, they said they missed Ruby. It all felt so fake to me. It made me feel better when I did it. So I continued writing about my days no matter what happened. The good, the bad, anything. I thought writing it down would make me feel better. But there was a problem here at Westbrook that reminded me of why I hated those people so much. I felt like everyone was fake. They never did things that they actually mean. I thought knowing people beyond their actions, their secrets, would remedy my hatred. It did for the most part. Raven, I didn’t like when you would flirt with me, then flirt with another and another. Mason was the same. I felt like everyone I knew was two-faced.....” she got quiet for a moment. “At the moment, I didn’t care. I was selfish and only wished to feel better in the end. Which I now realized was so wrong. I shouldn’t have asked you or anyone else. I shouldn’t have written it anywhere when I did. I was just trying to make myself feel better, but I was making everyone feel worse. In the end, I know I just made everything worst when I was trying to make myself feel better. I’m sorry.” She said and let out a long breath.

Soap Soap

Grace
tumblr_inline_p1oak8ix9W1rifr4k_540.gif

Grace sighed when she decided to make even more of a mess, Great. It wasn't like she got it all over her! Just her cheek.. However it wasn't like Grace didn't already have soap everywhere else. So.. maybe she could forgive her. That brief moment of considering it completely disappeared when Sawyer decided to snap a photo of the two of them. She wasn't happy. At all. She could only imagine what the photo had looked like. She made it a mission to get her phone later, that shouldn't be too hard to do. That picture shouldn't exist. Holding back a smile when Stu was overly enthusiastic about the photo. "But.. we're the good kind of monsters. And proper monsters need to recruit Stu. Obviously, we have a great candidate right here." She gestured to Sawyer, and shook her head. "And she isn't in class. The only way to save her from the evil clutches of principle Nona, is to turn her into one of us." Giving a small nod to Stu.

Looking over at Sawyer to see the realization on her face, without giving her a chance to react. Grace pulled her close into a tight hug, nuzzling her head against hers, getting most of the foam on her now. not just her cheek. Whoops. Pulling away from her to look into her eyes. It was just to make her annoyed, but Grace needed a hug right about now anyway. "You're right. It's super flattering." Now that she was almost as soaked as she was. Grace wasn't that upset anymore, at least they can suffer together. What? Sawyer started it. "You look great, should take a picture of us too." She teased.
Dede Dede KingofAesir KingofAesir
Juliette
tumblr_inline_p5ebzp67lf1uy9est_250.gif

JJ didn't say anything while Lila had tried to make sense out of them fighting, there wasn't any sense to it. But.. If she wanted to hate Ava she will. It wasn't like it was a one-sided hatred, so what was the problem? Juliette didn't understand why Lila was insistent on them not fighting. It wasn't like they were friends anymore. Glaring at Ava once she'd spoke, letting out a breath when she'd left. Glad enough she was gone. Glancing over at Lila, and almost feeling a little guilty. "Just like old times.. huh? Actually, no. This time it's just different." She shrugged. "Ava's a slightly a bigger bitch now." JJ smiled amused, although.. nothing was really funny about it. Looking around the hallway before speaking to her again. "I should probably go.. It was um.." What? nice seeing you? Talking to you for the most briefest of moments? What was the sense in saying that? Even.. if it was the truth. Instead of adding onto her words, she settled on a wave goodbye.

Keeping her arms crossed and walking away, she wasn't sure where exactly considering she didn't want to go back to class, but anywhere but here. She wasn't as upset as before. But she wouldn't forget what Ava had said, that whole confrontation kind of.. bothered her. Like of course none of those things were true. Right? Right. Yeah. She rolled her eyes in thought of it all. Of course she was doubting everything. That's what Ava wanted her to do. Oh please. Ava had nothing on her.
KingofAesir KingofAesir Winona Winona
Maisie
tumblr_inline_ojo5yiO49v1ravrtw_1280.gif

Maisie was confused on why she found it humorous. But she was more than happy to hear that she wasn't upset at her. Surprised that she actually agreed with free candy, and her smile turned into a genuine one. Rowan was probably the reason why she stuck with Hajar and everyone else. Still not quite sure about Ryan, but other than that, Rowan was fun to be around. Raising an eyebrow about candy, staring at her for probably more than a second, until realizing that she should probably get the candy instead. "Oh. Right. Yes, that's okay. I mean-" Deciding to shut herself up, and reaching into her own pocket, and pulling out a lollipop, like the one she had herself and handed it to her. "They aren't um.. special lollipops." Giving her a sheepish smile.

"But they're still equally as good! So--" Her conversation about lollipops was cut short. Maisie flinched when she heard someone yelling, turning her head slightly to see a boy approaching Hajar and Ryan, the rest of the conversation didn't seem to be going well as Ryan started to yell back. And even that alone already made Maisie take a deep breath, trying to ground herself, She hated fighting in general, but when it had people she started to care about. Well.. it only bothered her much more. She still wasn't sure how she felt about Ryan, but Hajar seemed to be involved as well. Keeping her eyes locked on the trio, hoping it wouldn't escalate.
Rach Rach
Raven
tumblr_pk72dpjFFJ1qgbcj3o1_400.gif

Raven listened intently, it wasn't the answer to the question she wanted, but.. what more could she ask of her? She was hurting, and it was very clear. She almost opened her mouth to say something about the flirting, but closed it. What else was she supposed to say to her about all of that? Raven couldn't put how she felt into words, not a few weeks ago, and not now. "I know you're sorry. You wouldn't be you if you weren't sorry." June was far too innocent to truly want to hurt someone, and it seemed to be the only thing she was doing. But she was trying to fix it, and that was understandable. Raven wasn't going to be that obstacle in her way to.. redemption or whatever. If she was happy, or well.. trying to be happy. Who was she to stop her?

Raven just nodded. And that was her accepting the apology, she hoped June knew that. But what she said had bothered her to say the least. Flirting was just who Raven was, she wasn't going to change for someone. Unless.. they really wanted her to. But it didn't seem like June did. It was hard for June to see that Raven was herself with her. But that was okay. "Mistakes are apart of who we are. You made it worse, yeah." It wasn't a question of how bad she made it. But Raven wasn't going to shove that into her face, well.. anymore than she already did. Raven took a deep breath before continuing. "At least you actually recognized those mistakes, and that's all that really matters to some people." It was the truth, perhaps Raven didn't matter to June. But.. again. That was okay. She was okay. Raven mattered to herself, and maybe that's all she really needed. Giving her a small smile, and a nod. "I'll.. see you around MJ." Not realizing she'd said the nickname, and turned to leave.
Moonshadow Moonshadow

How disappointing. Jace put on an expression of obviously fake dismay as Zach pointedly removed himself from the situation, the jock's departure marked by the screeching sound of his forcibly displaced desk. Those piercing blue eyes stayed pointing towards the board, though. It was blatantly clear by this point that Zach wanted nothing to do with anyone. Some people just weren't inclined towards putting fun before angst. Jace's mistake for picking the wrong guy to bug.

Unfortunately this left him nothing to do for the duration of O'Dwyer's dull class. It was an insufferable wait, just zoning out and watching the clock. If only the teacher wasn't so strict about paying attention, he might've been able to play a game or something. With all the extra time to think, however, Jace was able to spend his time coming with a possible remedy for his classroom blues. Though it wasn't something he could deploy in the moment, unfortunately. The bell was upon him by the time he'd finalized the idea. Besides, he'd need to find the right person in order to start his plan. Choosing a grumpy downer like Zach would surely stop such playful machinations before they could get rolling.

Nevertheless the bell rang, freeing him from his cyclical prison. As with the end of every class, Jace practically shot out of his seat. His bag had been packed a good five minutes in advance, so all the boy had to do was stand up and leave. From there he went straight to his locker, swapping out the things he'd probably need for the next class, before abruptly stopping in his momentum. Locker still open. It wasn't like he really wanted to go straight to his next class. Maybe he'd linger a bit in the halls, see if anything interesting happened before the inexorable march of time forced him to pretend that he was responsible.

Ryder

original.gif

For a moment Ryder began to doubt that Hajar had been the one to steal from his house, she seemed genuinely sincere that it wasn't her, but once Ryan opened his mouth he forgot all about his doubt and simply felt angry. Sure it had been shitty that Ryder and Ash had slept together after their date, but clearly Ryan had Hajar now so why was he still so pissed off about it? This entire semester had been shit, between Kanen and Alaska and then Mason and now this, he was over all of it. He'd promised Ash he would stop fighting, but clearly she didn't care what he did now.

Picking a fight with Ryan wasn't smart, but he didn't care anymore. He punched Ryan in the mouth just so he would finally shut the fuck up.

Dak Dak COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942

~ Hajar Giles ~

You know that moment where everything in the world just stopped, where you could hear every single sound down to the last heart beat, it felt like your heart was going one million miles per hour then slammed to a stop in the brick wall. The darkness glided through Hajar's eyes like a demon was possessing her and a cold rigidity ripped through her body like a winter freeze, the cold smoke swirled around her body like steam. Earlier before Maisie had come up on her, Hajar's mind had swirled through the day dream of being a black wolf melted into the shadows of a dark woods, hidden just beyond the line of sight as people walked by her in an unassuming way, like she was just some shadow that no one saw and no one cared about. There was one thing about wolves though, Ryder had just fucked with the wrong person, this could've gone down in some way of peace but Ryan opened his mouth and became a target. His lip must've been split open because a line of blood spattered on the white tile between them.

"You fucked up."

It was the only phrase that escaped her lips, barely audible between the sharp breathes that whipped by her lips, her face was warping into some animalistic snarl, baring her fangs against her enemy. Everything Connor and Malcolm taught her came back like a flood as let her left foot drop back, bringing her fist up and cocking it back slowly. What did Connor say... Yeah... 1..2..3..Breathe. Everything was still going slow in her mind as she counted down the seconds then pushed a hard breathe between her teeth. Her fist went flying with full force, Hajar might've been small but every single day of her life had been spent training in a boxing gym for at least two hours a day, she was pure and awesome muscle. Her knuckles singed when they connected with Ryder's chin, the burn felt good... too good almost as she counted down the seconds and brought fist back, throwing another heavy handed hook into the center of his stomach. It wasn't going to be all punches, she didn't like to just punch so when her fist returned back to her body; Hajar took another step back and lunged, her arms coiled around Ryder's middle and squeezed like a python around it's prey. Her hit her joints when they fell together, but her fists just continued to wail on his face and stomach with timed and deadly fury. On the final flurry of rapid heavy punches, all of them aimed towards his rib cage, there was a series of cracks and pops that rippled against her fist; she wanted to grin in horrific glory at the sound of bones breaking but her face remained dead and impassive. "I'll gut you... Don't get up." Hajar had stopped and snatched Ryder by the hair, her fist balled as she held her face close to his before slamming it back down on the floor. Time was back at it's normal speed again and it was time to go, they needed to go fast so Hajar was on her feet and snatching Ryan by his arm. "I'm still king of this fucking world." She growled and dragged Ryan through the crowd of students who had circled them, Connor always said that after a fight. She never understood the meaning till down, now she fully understood as she escaped the scene, her fists still bloody and screaming in pain.

a z u l a a z u l a Dak Dak

Carter
tumblr_inline_nxx45zpaJs1rifr4k_500.gif

She gave him a puzzled look, "There is no one worth it at that place." She tapped her fingers. "Westbrook is full of hormonal and testosterone crazed teens that try to start fights daily." She chuckled. "I mean we should know." She raised her eyebrows smirking. "We're 20% of that population." She joked, they weren't the most aggressive students, but they weren't innocent or as kind as someone like Grace.

Carter never really wanted to be in a serious relationship especially now, she just hadn't ever met someone she'd willingly want to set time aside for. And why was Mason asking all the serious questions. "Why are you asking about life. This isn't you... What happened to Mason." She started pointing and talking slightly louder than she needed to. "Mason has been possessed!! HELPPPPP??" She started laughing again smiling widely.

Winona Winona

Rae
tumblr_inline_om5ief6C1F1s1fojl_500.gif

She had been sucked into her own thoughts when Chase had come up behind her and given her a hug. She jumped a bit when she first felt someone touch her but quickly realized it was Chase and leaned into him before he pulled away. "Hey" She smiled speaking softly. The party had gone from quite, to crazy, to an attempt at murder within the first hour she was there.

"How's home?" She knew that a ton of stuff had gone missing after the party, she had been helping Chase clean up when the realization that most of their possessions were gone. "Did you report it with the police?"

a z u l a a z u l a

Maisie
tumblr_inline_ojofx4Zxe21ravrtw_1280.gif

Maisie started to play with the infamous cat earrings on her ear, unknowingly dropping the lollipop she'd had on the floor, her mind wasn't on anything else but the fight. No, no, no. She didn't want to be here, she didn't want to witness anything that was about to happen and the way it was going.. It just looked like It was getting worse. Her gaze was forced to look away when someone turned her around. Barely listening to Drake, she wasn't exactly listening to what he was saying. And before she knew it they were away from the trio. Now that they were out of sight of heated confrontation. Maisie gathered herself. Or at least she tried to. Only now noticing that they were holding hands, and she abruptly pulled her hand away.

Taking a much needed breath and glancing around the hallway and the people that were passing by the two. It took Maisie a few seconds to realize that Drake might've gotten offended. "Sorry.. I just.." It wasn't like she didn't ever want to hold his hand. The words for a proper apology at the moment weren't with her at the moment. Maisie Just.. needed space right now. His questions she barely heard, except tuning in for the last part. She couldn't help but form the weakest of smiles, looking up to him and giving him a small nod. "Candy is.. y'know.. candy." Furrowing her brows at her own answer. It wasn't a very good one. "I mean.. it's candy, so it's really good." Not noticing herself that she'd been distracted by her own awkwardness for the moment. Or It was just because Drake was really good at making conversation.
Winona Winona

Ryder

tumblr_olr7lhID5P1uqela6o4_540.gif

Retaliation had been expected, but having his ribs broken hadn't. At least Ryder didn't need his girlfriend to protect him, it seemed Ryan and this criminal deserved each other. Even if his relationship with Ash had gone up in flames at least he'd saved her from this. He didn't bother to get up, there wasn't any point anyways. Maybe with broken ribs his mother would feel a little sympathy for him. He doubted it.

Alaska

tumblr_mtud30vWJ91swizo9o1_500.gif

Alaska was in a bad mood. The party had been a complete disaster and now she was forced the go to school while she should be figuring out how to prevent their mother from killing them once she came home and realize their things were missing. She'd wanted to have some alone time with Raven but instead she'd made out with Carter and ended up throwing Adriane out of her house. With the siblings struggling to figure out who'd stolen from them she hadn't even had the chance to talk to either girl, she felt a little awkward around Carter now and didn't want to have that conversation, and though she and Raven hadn't even kissed yet she felt guilty. As if that hadn't been bad enough she'd also ended up punching the guy who'd hit on Scarlet and kicking yet another person out of her house. The only good part about her birthday party had been spending time with the people she cared about and befriending the new girl.

She kept her head down as she walked to her locker, trying to avoid everyone and get through the day as fast as possible. However it seemed fate had other plans as the sound of her brother yelling drew her further down the hallway past her locker. By the time she got there he was already on the ground and she ran over without a thought. For once he didn't even look angry, just sad.

"Who did this? I'll fucking murder them." She demanded, looking around before back at him and realize he needed to get out of here. Murder would have to wait until she got him to the urgent care. "Okay can you move?" She asked, trying to support his weight and failing. It was clear he was in pain and she didn't want to aggravate his injury more, but he couldn't lay on the floor like this.

Chase

GiganticRawEgret-small.gif

Rae's smile immediately made him feel better, at least until she mentioned the robbery situation. When they'd realized things were missing Rae had been the only reason he hadn't punched his brother for forgetting to lock their doors like he'd told him to. Granted, he should've known to double check, it didn't matter who's fault it was because their mother was going to flip.

"Yeah, they sent someone over to check out the house but there were so many people there they can't tell who's fingerprints are evidence." He sighed, realize that there was very little chance they'd be getting their stuff back anytime soon, if at all.

"So, if I'm not grounded for the rest of forever, would you like to go see a movie on Friday?" He asked, hoping to get to spend some more alone time with her. Rae was the only non chaotic thing in his life and he enjoyed hanging out with her more than he'd ever liked spending time with anyone else.​

Rae
tumblr_inline_om5iaxPt6S1s1fojl_250.gif

Rae wished that she hadn't brought the robbery up, she could see the whole situation was weighing on him. She smiled weakly, closing her locker and crossing her arms across her chest. She leaned against the lockers, she was pretty sure she was late to class once again. But compared to most of the students in the school, she was pretty sure they didn't care that she skipped a few classes. At least she wasn't out in the halls trying to start fights...

She snickered at his joke about being grounded, crinkling her nose. "Yea I'd love that." Her smile grew, she hadn't expected anything like this when moving. She figured she'd just continue to hide in the library till the end of time. But Chase came out of nowhere, much like Phoenix did, just a little less messy. "What do you want to see?"

a z u l a a z u l a

Mason
Staring Off.gif

"And estrogen filled. You girls fight just as much as the guys." Okay so that was kind of a lie. How many fights had been between the guys already this year? At least six, probably more, and how many girl fights had there been? One. Between Carter and Adriane. But still, Mason felt the need to point out that it wasn't just testosterone crazed teens. "And hey, I only got in two fights this year and I didn't start them." Well, he did push until Kanen and Ryder fought him.

"I don't know. Adriane coming back makes me think about the future. Harder to just... pretend like there isn't anything after high school." And for Mason, there wasn't anything after high school. Just a series of low wage jobs with horrible hours and back-breaking work to try and keep a home for himself and Ari, until Mason died. The end. What a life. "So then I start thinking about life and feel less like a kid, more like an adult. I guess..." Although, he'd never really felt like a kid. And even though she was joking and laughing, Mason wasn't even able to force some kind of smile to his face. He just felt defeated.

"Anyway, any ideas on what to do today? Other than sitting around drinking coffee and talking about stupid stuff." Yeah, changing the scenery or the topic was probably for the best.

Dazzle Dazzle

--------------------------

Drake
Little Head Thing.gif

No, he wasn't offended when Maisie pulled her hand away. Drake was practically impossible to offend, after all. "Hey, don't both apologizing. It's fine." He managed a small smile as they came to a stop around the corner. It was obvious that she was upset, and kind of out of it, and Drake's brain was actually running a million miles a minute, trying to think of what to do to make her feel better. God. All he did was shove candy and chocolate at people or finger gun at them until they felt better. But this... well, it didn't seem like anything that he usually did would work. Or even hugs! It was obvious that Maisie didn't like physical touching, so he couldn't even pull her into a tight comforting hug. All of his normal ways wouldn't work.

"C'mon, there's a classroom that isn't used right now. We can chill in there for a bit, alright?" Again, he didn't really wait for an advice. What? Drake was worried. There wasn't time for discussion, as he started off down the hallway to the classroom. It wasn't far, just a little bit down the hallway. He opened the door, stepping inside and waiting for Maisie.

Soap Soap

Ryan wasn't really shocked when Ryder punched him, but he was shocked that he went down with one punch. He felt something wet dripping down his face. Did his lip bust open? Did his nose start to bleed from the punch? He didn't know. The only thing he knew is what he saw. He saw Hajar beat the ever living hell out of Ryder. She was protecting him, like he did for her back at the club. After she was done she had pulled him into a safe spot. "Damn, remind me never to piss you off." He said with chuckle. "I guess we're even now." He said resting his head back against the wall. "Sorry if I lost my cool there. There's something about that guy that just pisses me off. He just pushes me to a point where I wanna put him down." He sighed.
COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942

~ Hajar Giles ~

Her arms were tired and her fists were screeching, puffy and red with one of the larger knuckles split open from the force her her hand hitting Ryder’s face. She dragged Ryan without saying a word, without even breathing out, she just floated through the halls to get as far away from this damned hell scape as she could which was the spot where her bike was parked, right on the edge of the pine forest bordering the back property boundary of the school. She had taken some time to add little pouches to the bike to carry little things she would need when she was out riding. “Stand there.” Her voice was short, but she tossed a water bottle over at him before taking one for herself, gingerly pouring the water on the hand that had been split open. “You are just... Jesus Christ Ryan, do you realize what you did back there?” For a second she was come but she chucked the water bottle on the ground, watching water explode from the plastic. “I was looking at you, looking at you and I know my face told was saying “shut the fuck up” but you sure as hell didn’t.” Her face was dark and she spun around to face him, her body was still in fight mode and shuddering as the adrenaline pumped through her body.

Dak Dak

Ryan watched as the water bottle exploded. He was silect for a second. He could either do this two ways, try and mull it over with comedy, or his other option. He knew what he was going to do. "I remember your face, just like I remember everything else." He wasn't angry or even upset. "You're right. I should have shut up. I should have gone with the flow. But I didn't." He could see that she wanted to hit him. "Do it. Let that anger on me. I can take the pain. I remember all the pain I've gone through. I have my reminder every day when I strap on my leg. I remember staying up for hours upon hours feeling the phantom pain of my toes wiggling. So do it. Put me on my ass. Take your knife and drive it into my gut. Maybe then I'll learn to shut up." He said falling against one of the trees. He wouldn't fight back or eventry to defend himself. He just sat there, stairing up at the sky.
COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942

~ Hajar Giles ~

She wanted to throttle him, she wanted to throttle him and shake him and throw him like she did that exploded plastic bottle on the ground. “No, I’m not going to hit you because I’m not some domestically abusive crazy ass fuck.” A hard breathe whipped through her clenched teeth as she brought in another deep one, she could feel her chest expand and stretch. “Why do you do this Ryan, why? Why are you so hung up on that girl... I’m here and I’m now, why do you keep living in the past?” A fresh trickle of blood dropped down her hand and she felt her winced torque with a wince. Her mind was paranoid and panicked with this vicious beating, were the police coming now? Would the other two Vaughn’s come for you as well? Fuck, she needed to do something to hide herself again. “I need to go, I need move my apartment somewhere else and Jury to, call me when you have an answer cause Ryan... I love you but I need a goddamn answer as to who you want in your life because you have a serious hang up.” She moved fast and slid onto her bike, starting it up with a whine and a pop. For a moment, she just looked at him with sad eyes but she pulled her hood over her head and brought her mask up on her lower face. The bike rolled forward into the woods, it was still a dirt bike after all, as she sped off and folded through the trees, she needed to cover her tracks again.

Dak Dak

If there was ever a time for someone to get drunk to forget their problems then it would be at this point. Were him and Hajar broken up? Did he push her away. Ryan didn't know. What he did know was he needed to think. Helmet be damned. He climbed on his bike. He started her up and away he went. He had left for the second time of the school year. She wanted answers, and I guess so did he. He didn't think about anyone else. In his own way he was being selfish. Wanting to be alone, then rather being around people who would eventualy hurt him.

He drove for two hours. To a place he remembed all to clearly. He looked out over the cliff side. The sun peaked over the clouds as Ryan let out a sigh. He held a cigarette in his mouth. It was lit and he wanted to just smoke. He looked down over the edge. "I wouldn't doubt that Hajar wouldn't miss me... She... Hell I don't even like me." He said letting out a puff of smoke. He looked over to the side of him. The hand gun that Hajar had stole was next to him, fully loaded. He took it in his hand. He held it for a second. He took out the magazine and pulled the slide behind releasing the round in the chamber.

"Maybe I should just off myself." He said before letting another puff of smoke. He loaded the gun back up. He aimed and pulled the trigger.

Bang.....

Maisie
tumblr_inline_ojofx4Zxe21ravrtw_1280.gif

She gave a weak smile at Drake when he said he wasn’t upset at her, good. Less things she could worry about. Following him inside the classroom, and immediately she felt a sense of relief. It was just the two of them in here and it helped. Taking a seat in one of the chairs and leaning her elbow on top of it. Holding her head up with one hand, she looked to Drake. He just saw her.. and helped? How was one person so nice and it wasn’t for their own gains. Maisie thought that didn’t exist.​

She almost thought he wasn’t real. Taking a deep breath just for good measure, it was okay, she was okay. ”Violence and I... We don't get along.” Maisie wasn't about to go into her whole life story. She could at least explain. ”The yelling and...” Maisie looked away from Drake, trying to get of the words she was looking for, when she failed, Maisie continued. “Sometimes it’s just... too much.” She doubted he would understand. But that didn’t bother her, he helped. That’s all that matters.

Winona Winona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back