• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ryder

whoa_whoa_whoa.gif

"You sure not even the fact that the hottest guy in Westbrook is going won't make you change your mind?" He joked, looking down at his girlfriend with a smile. Despite the heavy weight that more than likely Ash wouldn't be attending University of Westbrook with him, he tried to focus on the present and enjoy the day with her. Besides, they'd only been officially dating for a day, who knew if they'd even be together after senior year? He hoped they would, but there was no guarantee. They had plenty of time to spend together before they had to figure out if long distance would work for them.

Her question gave him pause, he didn't really know what he wanted to do. Maybe he'd get a business degree and go join his father in New York, or maybe he'd study sports medicine and spend his life around the sports he loved. Last year had been all fun and games, even with all the drama that'd happened, but this year the real world seemed to be getting closer with their SAT's and college applications.

Before he could answer, Ash jumped up to go talk to Ryan of all people. While Ryder did feel a little bad about sleeping with Ash after she'd been on a date with Ryan, he still didn't like the guy and he was a little nervous watching his small girlfriend sit down beside the unpredictable senior. Rightfully so, as Ryan began to yell down at Ash, the rage clear on his face as his voice got louder. They were clearly arguing over the whole Twitter blow up yesterday about Ash's best friend, Grace, and he was surprised to hear how degrading Ryan was being. Whatever Ash had said had really upset him, but Ryder wasn't going to let anyone talk to his girlfriend like that.

"Watch your fucking mouth!" He yelled back at the older boy, Ryder jumped up from his seat when Ryan began to threaten Ash. Usually, he would've been proud of Ash for standing up for herself and yelling back, but in this instance he wished she would've just backed down and come back to him. Ryder was going to kill Ryan if he so much as laid a hand on Ash, even if he didn't he still might for even threatening to harm her. He didn't feel bad anymore, Ryan had never deserved that first date with Ash.

Ryder was halfway down the aisle when Ryan put his hand on the back door handle, but before anything could happen Sawyer was up and yelling, blocking him from getting any closer. It was funny, two blonde girls stood in the way of him wrapping his hands around Ryan's throat, but he wasn't like Ryan, he'd never put his hands on a girl. Suddenly the bus was stopped and Ash was storming off the bus, and Ryder had to decide which was more important, comforting his girlfriend or dealing with the asshole who'd upset her.

"You're a sick bastard for threatening a girl half your size." All he could do was glare at Ryan, because he knew if he did anything else all hell would break lose, and Ash would be even more upset if he got suspended, or if Ryan murdered him. So with clenched fists he turned and pushed through his classmates to find his very upset girlfriend.

"Ash!" He called, running to catch up with her and placing a hand on her shoulder lightly. Comfort wasn't exactly his forte, but he pulled the small girl into his chest and wrapped his arms around her, placing kiss on her forehead. "I'm sorry.." He said, not knowing what else to say.

Alaska

giphy.gif

"Hey, just think of all the hot college boys you'll meet. Plus, you'll have the best room mate ever." While Alaska was hoping to go to NYU to play hockey, she was most likely going to base her school off of where Drake ended up. Even if it wasn't the same college she wanted to be nearby so they could live together and survive off of ramen noodles like broke college kids did. She wanted to get out of her mother's house as soon as possible, and the only person she could ever tolerate living with was Drake. Besides, Drake needed someone to look after him if he was going to live on his own, his best friend could tell something was off about the younger boy lately. She knew about his drug use, the whole school did, but lately he'd seemed more out of touch.

"Definitely not excited. Their women's hockey program sucks." She sighed, knowing that U of W was nowhere on her list of college applications she'd begun to work on. No matter how hard she needed to study for the SAT's she was going to get a good score and get into a decent school with a great scholarship. Or at least that was the plan.

Suddenly, a shy voice from behind her spoke up, and she turned to come face to face with a very pretty brunette. "Thanks, Scarlet. I'll definitely take you up on that offer." She smiled, though she'd never seen the brunette before she seemed really nice, most people wouldn't have offered to help Alaska with anything.

"I'm Alaska, you probably saw me get dragged off of blonde Satan yesterday." Maybe not the best way to introduce yourself, but she wasn't ashamed of sticking up for herself. Being carried out like a toddler had been the only shameful part about yesterday. Before she could continue her conversation, she heard shouting coming from behind them and realized that it was her brother's girlfriend getting yelled at. Ash and Alaska weren't particularly close, but she had let her stay the night after the Mason incident, and the cheerleader seemed to make Ryder happy. When Ryder stood so did Alaska, ready to get expelled if it meant protecting Ash.

It seemed there couldn't be one normal day at Westbrook, but at least the bus stopped and Ash took off before anything bad could happen. She fully expected Ryder to lose his shit, but instead he merely threatened Ryan and went off after his girlfriend. Clearly Ash had him whipped, if it had been anyone else he would've fought first and comforted later. It was impressive really, but if Ryder was going to let him get away with it she wasn't.

"If you touch Ash ever again I swear I will personally end you before my brother even gets the chance." She stated, unafraid of the raging senior even if she should've been. He probably could've snapped her in half, but honestly she didn't care. Alaska had fought her fair share of boys, and Ryan was no different from the rest. She didn't mind a few injuries if it meant standing up for her friends.

This bus was too crowded and she was sick and tired of everyone's bullshit, she she turned to get off this death trap as soon as possible, standing as far away from the group as she could while she waited for her friends, glaring angrily at the sidewalk as she did. High school sucked.

Chase

tumblr_n3ql74XQIT1qbfdwvo1_250.gif

Chase couldn't help the smile that formed when he spotted Rae, confused as to who the boy beside her was. Did she have a boyfriend? It wouldn't be surprising, she was very pretty and incredibly sweet, who wouldn't want to date her? His worries were proven wrong when he started talking about Rae's dowry, and Chase honestly couldn't tell if he was kidding.

"It's nice to meet you Phoenix." He greeted the other boy, having seen him around school but not knowing his name. It was good to know that Rae had made other friends, it seemed she was adjusting to Westbrook pretty well considering how crazy the school was. If you could handle Westbrook, you could handle anything.

He was distracted by the commotion coming from the back of the bus, turning to realize it was Ryder's girlfriend involved in the argument. This wasn't going to be good. His younger brother was already eager to fight, but someone messing with the people he cared about was always exceptionally disastrous. To his surprise, despite both Ryder and Alaska threatening the guy who'd yelled at Ash, neither felt the need to resort to violence and exited the bus without incident.

"I don't have any goats, but I do have two annoying siblings?" He offered, only half joking. At least neither of them had punched anyone this time, maybe they were finally starting to mature. He could only hope.

"What do you think you might go to college fir?" He asked, standing to exit the bus with Rae and her friend.

Brooke

tumblr_mldnu8bsmz1rax0j5o4_250.gif

"Brooke." She laughed, shaking her head as the brunette tried and failed to guess her name. "My turn...Robyn?" The blonde teased, despite knowing the older girl's name after having been in one of her classes last year. She'd admired the pretty girl from afar, never having the courage to try and befriend her. While making friends was Brooke's favorite past time, Raven always seemed to have a witty comeback to everything and Brook had truthfully been a little intimidated by her.

"Your newspaper articles are really good." She admitted, the school paper had been pretty boring until her article on the Mason vs. Kanen expose, it'd caused so much controversy no one would be forgetting it any time soon. Brooke had never particularly liked either boy, and she was glad Raven had called them out on their shit. The commotion from the back of the bus caught her attention for a moment, and she rolled her eyes as both of her teammates stood up to involve themselves in the situation. It wasn't surprising Sawyer and Alaska were sticking up for someone, it was the thing she admired most about both girls.

"I'm sure you've got plenty of stories to work with now." She joked, it seemed Westbrook was one big drama machine.

Lexi

giphy.gif

"Ew, no. I might break a nail." Lexi frowned in disgust, while she enjoyed ruining people's lives for her own gain violence wasn't exactly her thing. Even when crazy girl had been assaulting her the most she'd done to fight back was pull the other girl's hair. As much as she thrived off of conflict, she liked it from a distance where she could control the situation.

"I'm actually pretty impressed, wish I would've thought of that." She admitted, offering the boy a smile. There was one thing Lexi could appreciate, good looks and a sense of revenge. "So, why'd you do it?" Lexi asked, curious to know why someone else had felt the need to ruin Ash and Ryder's reputation. Since she'd been gone for so long she needed to reestablish her dominance and make as many allies as possible. Anyone with a grudge against Ryder seemed like a good friend to her.

Speaking of enemies, the couple seemed to be doing a good job making them as Ash picked a fight with Ryan of all people, and then Ryder being the idiot that he was decided to defend her. Honestly, he'd never stuck up for Lexi like that, so why was Ash any different?

Last edited:
Ryan shook his head. "I'll be fine. Go ahead and have your fun. Besides I'm a big boy. I can handle myself." He said following the group of people around. He was about 10 feet behind the group. He was on the phone so he had to be. "Honestly this college thing isn't really that great. I don't know why people wanna spend thousands and thousands of dollars to come to some crappy school like this. I don't think I would want to come here even if everything was paid for.... what are you doing later?" He asked.
COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942

~ Hajar Giles ~

“Well... you are big...” She said teasingly, smirking a little as she looked back up into the sky, sighing softly. “You know I don’t listen and I kinda miss you sooo... I’ll see you soon.” Hajar hung up before he could protest and slid the phone into her pocket, she would need to ditch this phone soon and get another one, being on the run was an expensive habit. She pulled her hood up over her head and the mark on her face, but she just stared at the gun shop for a minute and just daydreamed. In a perfect world, she would waltz right into that shop again and hit it up for all the cash in the safe tune speed off into the sunset but she wasn’t in a perfect world of criminal fantasy, she was here in reality where most likely she’d get shot in the gun shop for robbing it. She’d make up a new plan, she’d watch and skulk like a fox on the hunt then she’d strike. The motorbike whirred up to life as she zipped her jacket up and pulled her sunglasses onto her face, jackknifing into traffic at reckless speeds as she headed off towards the direction of the university.

It wasn’t a long journey at the speeds she went, weaving in and out of traffic, possibly running a red light here or there... maybe possibly jumping up onto an empty sidewalk to skirt by some traffic that was being pesky. The bus was still parked where everyone had got off so she drove a little further on and found a little student parking lot, parking her bike off to the shadier part before sliding off. She took a quick smoke break, stashing away her bandana in her pockets as she wandered back towards the bus, tossing the cigarette into the trash once she was close enough to see the gaggle of students. Hajar scanned for a minute then found Ryan, shoving her hands on her pockets as she took a spot next to him, her hood and sunglasses still up to fight against the sun slanting in her eyes.

Dak Dak

Raven
D096BE9D-409A-4B2C-9A9B-20ABF4030B66.gif
Raven sighed in mock defeat when she got her name wrong. But managed a grin. “Pretty.” She said referring to the name, but the word would’ve worked for the girl too. Raising a suspicious brow at her name guess, Playfully rolling her eyes playfully at the blonde. “Ouch, so close.“ Raven eyed her curiously when she mentioned the newspaper, god that thing she wrote got everyone’s attention huh? Oh well. Raven wasn’t complaining. Although her grin faded as she thought about the newspaper..

Putting a smile towards the girl. “Thank you. Newspaper might be the only thing I’m good at that.. among other things. ” Before she could subtly flirt with Brooke, a fight between Ryan and Ash, Raven shook her head. She was going to move to intervene when he threatened Ash. Ryan was her friend, well, no. He is probably.. her only real friend she has at the moment. But threatening a girl half your size? Raven wouldn’t stand for it, glad enough when Sawyer stopped it from escalating. Settling back in her seat and turning her head at Brooke, despite the commotion she chuckled at the comment.

“You have no idea.” Waiting until most of the people filed out of the bus “As much as i would love to sit here and talk with you.” Raven stood up and tilted her head towards the bus door. “Unfortunately, Ronald over there is getting a bit impatient.” Smiling at the angry looking bus driver, who glared at her before walking out of the bus all together.

Begrudgingly listening to whatever this man had to say about the university she’d probably never see again.

a z u l a a z u l a

Sawyer
Sawyer grinned wide as Grace turned to face her, feeling more than a little smug at the reaction she'd been able to get out of Grace. If Grace was going to keep getting flustered like that then Sawyer could do this all damn day. Sawyer ran her thumb over the back of Grace's hand as she tried to think of something else suggestive to say. But the more she thought about it she started to realize they needed an excuse. Grace couldn't very well tell her mom she was going to spend the night at her girlfriends house, alone. Though that would be hilarious, the look on Kate's face would be absolutely priceless, but that couldn't happen. Sawyer glanced at Grace and caught sight of Ash just behind her. A light bulb went off.

"So like, you probably need to tell your mom you're going to Ash's or something." Sawyer informed her girlfriend, "Because other wise you'd have to sneak, and I don't want you to get caught." She doubted Grace was very skilled in the art of sneaking out so she needed a plan that didn't involve being sneaky.

"But, I'm more worried about what else we could do besides baking." Sawyer's grin returned, "I have a few things in mind." Actually she had one thing in mind but that was not something she needed to say out loud in front of a bunch of their peers. She probably didn't need to say that out loud at all.

Soap Soap

Bryan
687474703a2f2f32352e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f74756d626c725f6d383871737052364e62317234...gif
Bryan was pleasantly surprised when the pretty blonde told him she was impressed. He suddenly felt very proud of himself. If one person appreciated his work then he was okay with being mean. Bryan looked at the blonde with a smile, white teeth glinting in the light. He may have a girlfriend but it wasn't anything serious and besides, this girl seemed like she would be a lot more supportive of his choices. JJ was too....tame This girl seemed right down Bryan's alley. Now if he could just talk her up a little.

"Why?" Bryan ran a hand through his hair as he tried to think of a good answer for that particular question. If he was being completely honest he didn't necessarily know why. Maybe it was just jealousy but he couldn't tell her that now could he? But what could he say? "I guess it just seemed like fun. Messing with people is my life's passion." Bryan chuckled a little and looked up as everyone got off the bus. He sighed and stood up, offering the blonde his hand to help her up as well.

"We should get out there, my name's Bryan by the way. My dad owns D&A the big law firm in town." He informed her with another grin, "Can I know your name or do I just call you beautiful?"

a z u l a a z u l a

Grace
tumblr_inline_pl3pckIgP51rqmlml_1280.gif
Grace turned towards Sawyer with a teasing smile plastered on her face. “I didn’t realize cookies were an overnight thing.” Okay, so she had her thoughts about it but that confirmed it for Grace. It was an overnight thing. And yet that just made her more excited, and ten times more nervous at the same time. The Ash idea was a good one, she’d have to talk to her about it in-case Kate decides to investigate or something.

Grace wasn’t looking forward to the conversation with Ash and dreaded the teasing should she have any. Rolling her eyes at Sawyer. “I’m a cheerleader, and i did gymnastics for years. I’m very agile. I shouldn’t have a problem with sneaking should i have to.” She shrugged, the flusteredness died down. At least that was until Sawyer tried to make it her mission for it to come back to life.

Her cheeks flushed, biting her lip while she just kept eye-contact with her, urging her to continue. Waiting to her what exactly her ideas were. “What might that be?” Grace can get flustered, definitely. Doesn’t mean Sawyer can’t either. Taking a page out of her book she leaned in to whisper in her ear. “Oh. Another thing about cheerleaders, I’m very flexible too.” Grace was even surprised at her own words, but Sawyer wasn’t exactly making her think straight.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

It was refreshing to hear idle talk about cookies, cameras, and college instead of the drama that everyone else seemed to have been obsessed with only a day prior. Keeping the smile on his face, Jace took the spot right next to Drake. It was the perfect place to listen to the conversations going on around him. A girl he'd never seen before offered her baking assistance to the fighty girl, who appeared to have tried her hand at baking for the red head next to her. Scarlet was her name, apparently. Jace's favorite color. Meanwhile the red head in question, a girl he'd rarely noticed in the past, seemed about to turn herself into a living documentary about cameras. All he knew about her was that he'd seen her with Mason at homecoming, leading him to assume that she'd been his girlfriend. Maybe that explained Alaska's ill fated attempt at making cookies. She was definitely better at being fighty than she was at dealing with food, but he supposed it was the thought that counted.

There wasn't really much of an opportunity for him to start getting into conversation before the specter of Monday decided to rear its ugly head. Ash of all people, although making his heart rate double as she stormed by, had decided to be the person to set it off the drama this time. It only took glancing over his shoulder to tell why she'd torn herself away from her boyfriend. Ryan. Of course, she was probably still bothered by that tweet. She had to know it was fake, right? Grace was literally, publicly, dating another girl. This couldn't stop what was about to happen, however, so all he could do was watch with growing apprehension as the confrontation in the back of the bus quickly escalated.

It was a shock to his system when Ryan's words got loud enough to reach his ears. Admittedly more because of who the words were targeting than because of what they actually were, but still. Who said that kind of shit? Jace didn't give a damn what terrible cards Ryan had been dealt in life, nothing justified threatening to throw that girl out of a moving bus. He kept the thoughts to himself though. Maybe it was because he didn't want to get into a fight, maybe because he didn't think anyone was stupid enough to actually follow through on that kind of threat, or maybe it was because the rest of the bus had a much shorter temper than he did.

It wasn't until the whole scene had ended, and the bus had stopped, that Jace realized he'd been tightly clenching his fists the whole time. He blinked a couple times, letting them loosen a bit, before standing to begin moving off the bus. His icy glare still lingered though. For a couple moments after everyone else had turned away to leave, those piercing blue eyes of his gave Ryan a cold stare. It faded soon enough though. Jace wasn't the sort to get stuck on that sort of thing, so before long he too was disembarking from their transport. Lacking anywhere else to go and wanting to clean the nasty taste of Ryan flavored drama out of his mouth, he chose to stand next to Alaska. Seeing as she was the first of the three he'd decided to sit with to make it outside.

"So..." After a couple seconds of just standing there he turned to give her a cordial smile, his voice cutting through the thick situation. "What're you planning on after graduation? Gonna stay in Westbrook? Or are you thinking of finally getting outta the storm?" Jace didn't really want to talk about college plans. He didn't have much of an idea what he was going to do himself, and at the moment he didn't really care that much about it either. It was more of an ice breaker. A massive drill, trying to shatter that thick glacier of conflict that had decided to move in.

a z u l a a z u l a

River
riverrrr.gif

So sassy. He ignored her quip back at him, amused. When the commotion calmed down, River settled back down in his seat and sighed. Before he could say anything, there was a light tap on his shoulder. His eyebrow rose a fraction as he turned to look at the girl he had just been arguing with, finding a Tweet on her screen and giving a soft chuckle. "A pregnancy rumor, I see." The boy gave a small shrug and rose as the bus stopped. He never really paid much attention to other people's social media that much due to the fact that it seemed like there was always something falling apart.

He moved out of the seat, but glanced over his shoulder with grin. "Amelia Meadows." River ran a hand through his hair. "I must make a correction to my earlier statement, then." The boy cleared his throat and gave a theatrical bow in her direction just before hopping off the bus. "Princess Smarty-Pants is much more fitting. I'm surprised to see you checking out Westbrook University, then. I would think you'd be more of a... Harvard type."

Moonshadow Moonshadow

Rowan
rotallk.gif

Rowan was relieved when the wheels came to a halt and they finally made it to their destination. She stood and shouldered her bag, strolling down the aisle as everyone else did to get off the bus. At least everyone was finished shouting; she made a mental note to keep headphones with her at all times. When they were paused, their guide droned on about the campus and the lore of the area, but Ro hardly paid any attention. This was the last thing she wanted to be doing with her day...Should have faked sick or skipped school altogether. The girl decided she didn't care if River ratted her out anymore. She would just tell the whole school his little secrets in exchange. It would only be fair.

She had found herself next to the Maisie girl, again. Off to the side were a few others, though she paid them no mind since Ro had no intentions of sticking with the oh-so jolly little group. River's father was also, technically, her dad, so she had her own fair share of knowledge about the campus. Amber eyes lazily glanced around before landing on Maisie once more. "Did you come here because you wanted to or because someone else wanted you to?" Maybe, she'd want to ditch the official tour, too.

Soap Soap

Scarlet
scarasmfsgdasd.gif

Alaska's response was much different than she had expected, and Scar was relieved. She smiled back at the girl. Though she may not have seen her attack a blonde Satan, she definitely witnessed the aftermath. Scarlet was about to turn to Mads, grinning from his playful comment, when arguing, shouting, and threats were hurled through the bus like a windstorm. Her eyes grew, shocked by the sudden change in atmosphere, before it was soon just a lull of whispers and tension. Just in time, the campus was in view and they were forced off the bus.

Scarlet stuck to Mads' side, now nervous to talk to any other strangers. She wasn't about to risk getting stuck in the middle of anyone if they decided to have a life-threatening argument again. The girl looked up at him with her hazel eyes while the professor and guide spoke. "To answer your question on the bus," She began, quietly so she wouldn't get in trouble for talking. "You can be my official taste-tester, how about that? I'll bring you something from my new recipe next time, and you can tell me what you think."

Dazzle Dazzle

Last edited:
Ryan couldn't believe that Hajar was coming to him. She was a wild girl so he wasn't truely surprised. He looked at the group then around at the faces. He needed to find her. It took him a few minutes but he noticed a familiar mohawk. He snuck away from the group and walked up to her. "Hey I was thinking about going streaking down at the quad. You wanna join?" He asked with a smile on his face. It was going to be fun seeing if she liked the idea. "After how about we sit under a tree and I'll sing you a song I just wrote about college and how it helped me find my identity as a human." He spoke in a fake hippy accent.

~ Hajar Giles ~

“I think my eyes just rolled so far that they’re in outer space and India is tracking them as they sling shot past Pluto.” Hajar wanted to look serious and not laugh, she was trying really really hard but it was slowly cracking. She pulled her hood off and laughed, a laugh that sent a pang down deep in her stomach, “Jesus Christ I can’t be serious with you Ryan Maxwell...” Hajar sighed and leaned up, giving him a kiss on the cheek, “Also I’m a very jealous woman... do you really think running around buck naked would be a good thing for my health and everyone else’s?” She cocked her head to the side and looked over the group, so many faces she had seen at Westbrook High but barely she knew by name. “Having so much fun you’ve discovered yourself now? Wanna give up the life of crime for an educated posh one?” She smiled at him, throwing a wink his way.

Dak Dak

Ash
tumblr_papo3uax531xpn7n4o4_400.gif

She hadn't really heard what had happened on the bus after she had left, but Ash knew that Ryder had at least said something, but kept his fists to himself, at least for now. She managed a small smile as he walked up and pulled Ash into his arms. Ash sighed, wrapping her arms around him and burying her face in his chest. "I'm fine but Ryan is a dick." She mumbled into his chest.

Ash wasn't able to enjoy the whole boyfriend comforting thing for long before a professor came out and directed them over to a statue. She pulled away from Ryder, managing to smile up at him. "Come on, let's just go enjoy the day." She said, taking his hand in hers and leading him towards the very not funny, trying too hard professor. This was still a college that she had no plans on attending, unless there was a really good reason for her to stay. So far, Ash just wanted to get far away.

While listening to the professor, Ash faintly heard a motorcycle. She glanced over her shoulder, and watched as a very scary girl who looked like she wouldn't mind breaking some faces came up and stood next to Ryan. Ash had heard from some of the fellow students (okay, the nosey cheerleaders) that Ryan was dating some new girl named... Hajar, right? Something like that, although Ash hadn't seen her before. She was pretty, albeit scary, and Ash wondered how Ryan had gone from wanting to date her, to dating Hajar.

Rolling her eyes, she turned back around as the professor led them into the humanities buildings. "I wish we didn't have to see the whole campus. Like, I'm never going to be a... humanitarian or whatever." Ash still had little idea what she wanted to do, but she knew that it would be as far away from this building as possible.

-----------------------------------------------

Drake
Awkward.gif

For the bus ride, he'd sat back, enjoying himself, ignoring the fight, and just tried to keep his focus on the conversation at hand. However, his thoughts kept drifting and by time they actually got to the university, Drake felt like all the energy had been drained from his body. It was unusual, but expected all the same, and Drake almost didn't have the energy to stand up and follow his classmates off the bus.

He wandered after the group, standing near the back with his hood pulled up, and his hands shoved in his pockets. Drake's pale eyes trailed around, not focusing in any one area, and he didn't even hear what the professor dude was saying but soon, the group was moving on and at first, Drake hadn't noticed for a moment. Then he was hurrying after the rest of the group into the main building.​

"No I wouldn't give up my life if I couldn't have you." He said planting a kiss on her lips. "Besides I already know that I am the one that will be with you for the rest of my life. No college can tell me what I'm good at... And that is being with you." He embraced her. He loved her so much. If she left, Ryan wouldn't know what to do with himself. She was his moon and stars. "Plus it's more fun to be bad then it is to be good. So what do you say we ditch the tour group and have some real fun." He said with a devilish smile painted on his face.

375341feeb3d60613cf90f366f588d8e.png

df7b7b3775a6b06f11d148c9b0e20880.png

4690755795750bf5275eea98a241d109.jpg
Jude shifted uncomfortably, in the bright yellow bus. He didn't exactly want to go to Westbrook College since his eyes were set on Harvard for astronomy, but he also felt a bit feverish. He didn't exactly want to stay home, so he just went to school for the tour. He woke up in the morning to a large bruise and piercing pain on his back. He looked over at the students on the bus, picking at some thread on his navy sweatshirt. The sound of teenagers arguing with each other echoed on the bus, and he frowned. Did this have to turn into a drama fest? He thought to himself, frowning with utter distaste.

He stared out the window, peering at the large trees with the baby trees and small flowers along the grass. Some of the lamest cars drove by, as Jude shifted his gaze over to the large building ahead. Was this the college? He shrugged, taking in every detail of the college to it's historic style all the way to it's chipped paint. The sun gleamed over on the college windows that reflect light, making the college look like some type of building from the Heavens.

After the bus came to a halt, he jumped, since it was all to sudden. Hesitantly, he got up from the leather seats and slowly started to make his way out of the bus. His sneakers tapped against the hard stairs, as he followed the other students out of the bus. He fiddled with his black backpack's strap, as he glanced over at a man who seemed to be waiting for them. He looked over at the man, his deepset, mysterious eyes studying him.

"If I could just have your attention, please! Would you all kindly form a circle in front of the statue. . . In a civil order, please. This way, chop, chop now. Make sure you can all see and hear me clearly."

Jude followed his directions, as he listened in on whatever he was saying. He looked over at whoever the man was looking at, and saw a boy that resembled him closely. Perhaps they were brothers? Father and son?

"My name’s Dr. Martin French. One of you know me as a brilliant father, but I’m actually a. . . perhaps less brilliant. . . lecturer in literature here at Westbrook University, the prestigious institution before which you stand in awe and admiration. . . Now, that statue behind you, some of you might already have recognised, is of nobody other than the great American writer, Edgar Allan Poe — one of the most prodigious literary minds of the nineteenth century."

He nodded, cocking his head to his side. He took out a notepad and a blue pen and started to write down notes on whatever Dr. French was saying. Perhaps it would be important in the near future. He then looked over at the statue, his eyes widened as he examined every detail of it. It looked marvelous, and he was curious as to who made the wonderful masterpiece. His blue eyes shifted over to Lillie, who rolled her eyes at both the statue and Dr. French, taking a sip of her coffee and clearly not listening to whatever he was saying.

"It’s amazing, isn’t it? Well, um, unfortunately, Edgar Allan Poe did *not* graduate from this university. . . but his hair does look amazing and that is why the statue was acquired." French stopped for a second, but only to laugh, causing Jude to grow impatient. "But rest assured, many other bright minds like Edgar Allan Poe’s had passed through these same gates, probably on a bus much like yours, and today I’m going to show you why so many people choose to study here at this University." Jude narrowed his eyes and nodded. Sure, he wanted to go to Harvard, but might as well listen to whatever he was saying as well. Perhaps he could even change his mind on what university he could go to.

“You'll be stuck with me for about an hour, an hour and a half. Then you’ll be visiting the sciences and then the other, somewhat less glamorous. . . parts of campus. I suppose it's always good to begin on a high note! Now, listen, I want you all to enjoy yourselves but I would only ask that you all keep your voices down a little as we proceed through the buildings. Some of the students actually have their examinations this time of year. . . So by all means talk and giggle amongst yourselves, but please also be considerate. Does anyone have any outstanding questions before we get a move on?”

Jude’s eyes widened, and he beamed, raising his hand. “How many majors does this college allow?” He asked. He knew that there may be some science and art majors, but there could be some majors that this school doesn’t offer, for example maybe any astronomy major or a digital arts major. He ignored the buzz of drama and conversations around him, trying to actually learn something from this trip instead of hanging out with others. He tried to ignore the fact that Lillie was staring at him, but instead, he felt paranoid, skeptical, and afraid.

Mood: Annoyed, Curious. || Interacting With: Dede Dede (Martin)|| Mentioned: Dede Dede (Stu)|| Location: Westbrook College

002ea7d1ebfbb2e760f4b9f32013dc42.png

tumblr_nn46457WXm1u2bcamo1_500.gif

b4a18a69ae01248246bb470afcfddf5c.png

c6eeaba540f1c03ae12fc647e7f37974.png

8f26c6c4bbd6850b183753448d666c93.jpg

When Lillie got off the bus, she didn’t exactly know what to think. She sighed, and took a sip of her coffee, the sugar and bitterness exploded on her tongue as she peered at the man before her. Blinking, she looked around, and flipped her raven hair as the sunlight made it shimmer and gleam. Groaning, she took out a dark red lipstick and started to put it on herself, before smacking her lips together to get as much of it as possible and placing it back in her bag.

She glanced over at Jude, who was eagerly listening in to whatever Dr. French was talking about. Fidgeting with her expensive silver necklace, she took out her iPhone with a cute panda cover and started to scroll through Instagram and Twitter, along with texting a couple of other people. Her cold eyes looked over at Jude again, who noticed her staring at him. She sipped her coffee again, sighing again, knowing she won’t get to bother him on this trip because it’s a goddamn college.

"After how about we sit under a tree and I'll sing you a song I just wrote about college and how it helped me find my identity as a human." A boy nearby asked some girl in a fake, cringeworthy hippy accent. Lillie snorted at his question, but didn’t exactly state anything else. Dear god, that was corny as hell, she thought to herself, scrolling through her phone. Love itself is cringe-y. But that statement itself hurt her, because she never exactly felt love. A twinge of jealousy hit her. Pierced her. As if she was shot through the heart with a pointy arrow by Green Arrow himself.

But when it was time to ask questions, her eyes widened as Jude raised his hand to ask some weird question. "Why don't you just search the internet?" She suggested in a snappy tone, rolling her eyes. "딥샷," she mumbled in a soft voice under her breath in her native language.

When it was time to go inside the main building, she followed the professor inside.

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Mood: Irritated || Mentioned: Emmi Emmi Dede Dede Dak Dak || Interacting With: Open || Location: College

**The following Translation is from Google Translate. This may not be accurate**
딥샷 - "Dipshit"
8ae710ed44755300530ad9e0bbb44d3f.png

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Sawyer
97b1b7bf-0878-4420-af24-aa368afb62f3.gif
Everything was going just swell. Smooth sailing aboard the SS Flirt with nothing but clear skies ahead for miles. The waters were still and calm and there were even dolphins swimming alongside the ship. A merry tune floated from the deck and a crisp breeze cooled the air. Nothing could possibly go wrong. It was unsinkable. Of course, that's what the Titanic said too. Suddenly there was a gigantic fucking iceberg in the sea of Sawyer's mind and her ship crashed hard. On the outside, Sawyer's eyes could've popped put of her head. She didn't even think it was possible for her to blush. Why the hell was it so hot all of the sudden? Sawyer's mouth was dry and when she tried to speak all that came put was a hoarse breath. Okay so this is what being flustered felt like. She did not like it.

"Holy fucking...I- woah." Sawyer glanced at Grace with wide eyes. She tried desperately to piece her ship back together with whatever materials she could muster and all she could manage was a small raft just barely staying afloat. Words still failed her though and it was all she could do to give Grace the tiniest of smirks. It was going to take her a hot second to get over what ever the hell that was. Because whatever the hell had just happened, she was so not used to it. Sawyer was supposed to making Grace flustered not the other way around. Why was it still so god damn hot?

"Is it hot out here?" Sawyer flinched, her words were incredibly too fast, "Because I'm burning up. Are you? Wow. Really hot. Really really hot." She clutched at the collar of her shirt and started fanning it in and out in an attempt to cool herself down, "Fuck."

Soap Soap

Ezra Fox
tumblr_inline_p7hv1vkTzl1qfz0ze_250.gif
Before Ezra enters the building he notices a girl drinking her coffee looking annoyed. However that doesn't stop him from walking up to her because he needed to get his mind off Summer. All he could think about was her face when she realized her plane ticket was stolen. But the damage was done so he tried to ignore his thoughts thinking about how rich her family was anyway and how her sister could probably sneak her out of Wisconsin as well. Summer had options while he didn't so now he didn't feel as bad anymore but he still has to get over the guilt of leaving his family without telling them where he was going. All they know is that he was tired or working on the farm and wanted something more for himself but at the time he wrote the letter Ezra was fuming with anger so his parents could interpret the letter as him hating them when it wasn't the case.

"You seem pretty pissed. Are you alright?"
Emmi Emmi

Maisie
tumblr_inline_ojofwwHLDc1ravrtw_1280.gif
Maisie didn’t care for whatever the professor was saying, her gaze roamed around the campus instead... it was nice. Many.. trees. Kind of dull to Maisie but that probably wasn’t the point of college in the first place, glad to be out of that cramped bus and away from everyone’s weird drama that made them threaten each-other. People here were weird. Then again normal’s boring, right? Turning towards a voice when they started speaking.

She wasn’t paying enough attention to notice Rowan standing next to her, looking from side to side for a second unsure it she was actually talking to her or not. Maisie didn’t get why she was speaking to her, she definitely wasn’t bothering her it was just.. shocking. Surely she had better options, but if Maisie was one of them.. well. That was cool.

Maisie raised a brow “Not forced, more like.. strongly suggested.” Tiliting her head towards the professor. “But uh.. i kinda don’t know who’d want to be here.” Looking around the campus for emphasis, she shrugged. Waiting for a few seconds before Maisie realized it she could’ve been here because she wanted to. “Sorry. If you like wanted to come here or whatever, but i just meant it’s not uh-“ Maisie cut herself off and smiled sheepishly instead. Rowan didn’t seem like the type to be here. Although was there really a type if someone just wanted to learn?

Maisie stared at her for a second before asking. “Why’d you ask, do i stand out that much?” She wasn’t offended. Just simply curious.

Rach Rach

Charolette smiled at Carter. Having her over would be fun. Her thoughts went back to when they were little, Carter would come over and they would have a sleep over. Those were the good times. "Maybe you could spend the night. I don't think Mom and Dad would mind having you over!" She exclaim starting to get excited. It would be just like old times. Hanging out with her cousin. She loved those days. Now it was just her and Maggie for the most part. It saddened her that she didn't really have time with her parents but it didn't make her feel unloved. They were busy and she knew that. Besides, she had other family, like Carter. "Either way I think mumsie and daddy wouldn't mind having your family over. I think it's been a while since both families have been together." She said.
Dazzle Dazzle

Rae
giphy.gif

'of course he would bring up the goats, Chase probably thinks I'm crazy now.' Thinking to herself, when the fight started on the bus she jumped in her seat, accidentally grabbing on to Chase's forearm. She quickly let go, and whispered "Sorry.." She was glad the fight didn't last long, and it seemed that others had stepped. She wished she could be brave like that.

His joking about giving up his siblings as payment made her feel a little less crazy, Chase seemed to always be chasing down his siblings. She was counting down the minutes till they would get their date, outside of school, away from the distractions and all the drama. She had had enough of it for a life time. As they got off the bus, Rae really took in the college scenery. "Honestly, I think English or something like that, I love to write.."

She thought about how Chase would be leaving for school next year, and worried that he wouldn't want to continue after he graduated. There were so many other girls out there, she wouldn't blame him if he wanted to be single going away to school. "Where are you thinking about going?" She looked over to him, really hoping he wasn't planning to go far. She barely knew him and she was already afraid of loosing him.

a z u l a a z u l a

Mads
tumblr_mz0o8jEKtN1skq4feo2_250.gif

When he heard the fight start, he looked over and almost instinctively wrapped an arm around Scar, wanting to protect her, as quick as his arm rested around her other shoulder he pulled it away. Not wanting to be too forward, rubbing the back of his neck. He tried to play it off, but continued to just make it more awkward by taking his arm away.

As they climbed off the bus, he looked over at her, taking in everything. He loved being around her and felt like it was so nice to get out of school and spend more time with her. "I would love to be your official taste tester" He gave her a sideways smirk. He loved how close she was to him, and wanted to put his arm around her again, this time he didn't want to take it away. "Hey, can I get a redo?" He looked away and up at the school for a moment before looking back at her. "Can I put my arm around you?" He shook his head looking down. "I know asking isn't exactly romance novel unexpected, but I just don't want to make you uncomfortable" He looked towards her a sweet smile across his lips.

Rach Rach

Carter
NkpQ.gif

Getting out of her house sounded like the best thing ever, spending time with her Aunt and Uncle, who she hadn't seen in a year. "One hundred percent! I would love that" A huge smile grew on her face, and she felt excited for something that wouldn't kill her liver for the first time in a while. "When should I come over?" She thought about all the fun they had in the past, staying up late, eating popcorn sneaking ice cream. Charlie had been a big part of her childhood, and she really hoped they would grow close again.

Dak Dak

Grace
tumblr_inline_pl3pckIgP51rqmlml_1280.gif
Grace smiled victoriously, watching Sawyer stammer and blush was a reward itself. Laughing slightly at her words, The flirting might’ve been a bit much.. even for Grace. Was anybody complaining though? No? Okay then. Grace noticed the professor was leading everyone else into the building, while Sawyer was attempting to cool off, she just watched her react with a smile.

At a quick glance, everyone’s attention wasn’t on them at the moment. Grace leaned in impossibly close to Sawyer, their lips just mere inches from each-other. She was going to tease her, she really was. But Grace just wanted to kiss her. “Sorry.” She said with the same smile plastered on her face apologizing for the flirting. Before closing the distance between them, probably wasn’t a good idea to indulge in kissing, pulling away after a few seconds when her common sense decided to click in.

Tugging Sawyer along into the building. “The sooner we get this overwith, the sooner we can bake cookies.” That comment wasn’t holding any flirtatious nature. It was very blunt flirting earlier, even though it wasn’t bothering anyone. Grace was surprised at herself, and she highly doubted she’d have that kind of confidence later... should she need it.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

~ Hajar Giles ~

“Yeah...” She spoke softly and looked around at the buildings slowly, “I need some extra cash... “ Hajar eyes were prowling like a wolf on the hunt, with sheer intensity and darkness that glimmer behind her sunglasses, “Come on babe, I need a fix.” Her aviators had come down to the tip of her nose as she gave him a flirtatious wink before circling around the fringes of the crowd, looking over her shoulders to make sure Ryan was right behind her. As she came around to peel away from the group, she bumped into a beautiful blonde girl, who was she? Ash... yeah... one of those cheerleaders. She really was beautiful in that American way, Hajar understood why someone would want to chase after a heartthrob like her. “Sorry love...” Hajar pulled her glasses off and smiled at her, it was a wolffish grin, “A bit clumsy I am.” She peeled away from Ash and wheeled around the nearest corner, opening up the wallet she had casually taken from Ash. “Slim.. just a few credits cards.” She muttered softly, glancing over at Ryan. “Wanna give this back later or I’ll do it?” Hajar held it up between her fingers before slipping it into her many pockets. “I’ll do it... now Mr. Maxwell wanna show me what fun you’d like to do, just remember...” She planted a kiss on his chin, “We are in public...”

Dak Dak Winona Winona Soap Soap Rach Rach

Charolette smile grew ten times bigger. "Why not friday night? Spend the whole weekend with us! It'll be so much fun!" She was actually going to have so much fun with her cousin. "Maybe saturday we could head out shopping?" She asked. She did need some new clothes that would keep her warm durring the winter. She had heard that the winter in Maine could be brutle at some points. New York was cold, but Maine could have white outs where you can't see anything inches from your face. "Who knows maybe Mumsie will come with us." She would love to go shopping with her mother and Carter. "That would be so much fun!"
Dazzle Dazzle

Scarlet
scarhappycry.gif

She gave a soft, amused breath from her nose. Now she had to make sure everything she had him try was perfect, but Scarlet hardly minded. It would push her to do her best, and she needed that. Mads was helpful without even knowing it. Her eyes had been glued to their guide, only to make sure he wouldn't get annoyed with their conversing, when the tall boy beside her prompted his first question. Scar rose her eyebrows a fraction and turned her head to look back up at him. A redo? Then, he clarified what he meant, and her confused expression turned into one of revelation. It wasn't difficult to remember the moment in the bus where she had sat, begging him in her mind to put his arm back over her shoulders.

He was so considerate, always. She wondered if it caused any extra stress, to be so aware of someone else's state of being, rather. Scar smiled and nodded, her usual nervousness forming into something more akin to excitement. "It means you don't just assume things of a person. But, yes, you can." She gave her shoulders a wiggle with a grin. Of course he could. Even just having their arms brush each other as they strolled with the rest of the class was driving her crazy; the slight touch was basically the same as being starved and then teased with candy bar. "So, tell me...Now that you know a fun fact about me, do I get to hear one about you?" Scarlet tilted her head to the side slightly in curiosity.

Dazzle Dazzle

Rowan
rotalk.gif

Rowan gave a soft chuckle. "No, you're right. I don't get it, either." With her record, she wondered if college was as out of reach as she thought. It didn't matter, though...She didn't even know what degree she would want to get or what she wanted to do with herself. Bothered with the thought of higher education, she looked at Maisie with an eyebrow cocked. "I ask because I'm bored, you don't seem as high-strung as everyone else, and I'm gonna go smoke up." The girl offered a devious smile. "If you would like to join, I'm inviting you to come with." Ro's face grew a little serious for a moment as she continued, "Don't feel pressured to partake if you don't want to, though."

They were walking passed one of the larger buildings, and Ro decided to take advantage of the opportunity. She slinked off from the rest of the group just as they turned around a corner, the guide no longer in view. Glancing over her shoulder to make sure the adult wasn't going to come back around for whatever reason, Rowan didn't see the couple who had also taken advantage of the blindspot in the tour. She had come very close to running into them but stopped just in time as she heard the older girl's voice speaking to the boy. Amber eyes blinked in surprise, already a joint between her fingers from her backpack. "Oh. Sorry to, uh- interrupt."

Soap Soap Dak Dak COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942 mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

Maisie
tumblr_inline_ojofwwHLDc1ravrtw_1280.gif
Maisie wasn’t sure whether to not to take that as a compliment but she did anyway. A small grin came onto her face when Rowan invited her, nice enough to reassure her she didn’t have to if she didn’t want to. Maisie wanted to, that wasn’t even a question. “I’m cool with it.” Smoking wasn’t new to her, she’d done it many of times beforehand. Walking along side her and everyone else when Rowan saw an opportunity to split up, Maisie bit her lip in thought if it was a good idea to leave the dumb tour.

After taking a second to weigh her options, it was either pretending to listen to a man talk about a place she had no interest in what-so-ever. Or getting high with Rowan. Safe to say who won when she followed after the pretty girl.

Following Rowan as they walked and she abruptly came to a stop, Maisie almost bumped into her, as Ro started started talking to the pair. Maise side-stepped to stand beside her instead of just awkwardly being behind her. Looking away with an amused smile as they obviously just bumped into a couple that were just being affectionate to each-other. “Uh. Yeah. Sorry.”

Rach Rach mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Dak Dak COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942

Users who are viewing this thread

Back