• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Adriane & Mason
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f616437422d73736d3979706169773d3d2d3535323031333933342e313531663139396131333134623863313630363533313130363736382e676966

Adriane rolled her eyes at Carter's stupid comments. "Please, she's two. She doesn't know who anyone is." She replied. The last time Adriane had seen Ariana, the little girl had barely been a few months old. "Anyway, I didn't come here for Mason, I came here to have a good time. But hey, if he happens to want to get back together, who am I to tell him no?" She asked, batting her eyelashes sweetly as she pushed away from the locker, moving to stand in front of Carter.

"Aww, let me guess, he's still just keeping you in the friend zone, right? Oh, what a shame." Adriane said with fake pity, then she looked down at the redhead on the ground, narrowing her eyes and crossing her arms over her chest at her. "Oh so you've heard of me. Good things, I'm sure." Okay, so she didn't have the best reputation, but still. Of course, her eyes were only on the bitchy redhead for a moment before looking back at Carter. "If you're not with Mason, and I'm guessing no one else is, then I guess that I'll just have to come in and make him happy, right? And if even he was with someone, we both know he'd leave her in a heartbeat for me." Adriane said smugly. She highly doubted that Mason had changed a lot since she'd last seen him and back then, he'd been smitten.

Adriane didn't really have a chance to continue this very riveting conversation before she heard from behind her a shocked voice, one that she barely even recognized.

"Adriane?"

She turned around, smiling brightly when she saw a very shocked Mason standing in the hallway, his mouth slightly agape, and his eyes clouded with confusion and surprise. "Mason!" She squealed, shooting a smirk over her shoulder at Carter and the bitch, and then turned and made her way over to Mason, throwing herself into his arms. "I've missed you so much, and little Ari." She let go of him for a moment to look at him, her hands resting on either side of his face, then Adriane leaned forward and pressed her lips against his.

Mason was... shocked, to say the least. But Adriane... god, she was so familiar, so comfortable, and all the emotions and feelings he'd had came rushing back as she wrapped her arms around him, and then kissed him, and all Mason could do was kiss her back, his hands coming to rest of her hips for a moment before they parted and he remembered where they were. Adriane came to stand beside him, wrapping her arms around him, and Mason let his arm fall comfortably around her shoulders. This was how they'd always stood before, how they'd always walk around the school. It was all so... familiar.

"So I see you found Carter," Mason's voice was still filled with confusion, and then his eyes turned to June on the ground with Stu and a couple other freshies he didn't recognize. "And you met... June."

"Yeah, Carter and I were just catching up on everything that's happened. I'm so glad that someone was there for you while I wasn't. She's such a good friend." Adriane said, accentuating the friend part as she smiled sweetly up at Mason, and then looked down at the one he called June. The way he'd said her name... there was no way Mason could've possibly stepped down from someone like Adriane to someone like June, right? "I was just telling June how sweet it was of her to clean the word slut off that poor girl's locker."

Moonshadow Moonshadow Dazzle Dazzle @ALL THE FRESHMAN

---------------------------------------------------------

Drake
source.gif

"Of course. You're all I got, Alaska." Drake said as he pulled back from the hug, giving a very weak smile. He squeezed her hand, and his eyes fell down, looking at a little bit of her wrist that wasn't covered up by her sweater. Drake froze for a moment, and brushed his fingers over the fresh scars, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "Alaska--" he started to say, but then was interrupted by Sawyer coming in. His hand quickly pulled her sleeve down, falling away as he looked towards Sawyer.

"Lexi?" He replied, blinking in surprise. She'd always been nice to him, although Drake was kind of bad at telling when people didn't actually like him, so there was that... but then he remembered how the whole Minuteman thing had started over Ryder, and it all made sense. "Revenge... so stupid..." Drake grumbled, but he was at least glad to hear that Sawyer had punched her. He'd never been so glad for the gay queen, and was even happier that he'd made sure she got Homecoming king.

And then Alaska was pulling them all into a hug, and Drake tried his best to smile, but it was faltering and all he wanted to do was return to his chair, and to rest his head.

KingofAesir KingofAesir a z u l a a z u l a

-------------------------------------------

Ash
tumblr_pl7qj0fFrm1vbv96wo3_540.gif

"Thanks, Jamie!" Ash said before she let herself be dragged off by Ryder. What a Monday. She thought about how angry Grace had looked as she had dragged Sawyer off, and she made a mental note to talk to her best friend about it later and make sure that everything was okay between the two. Ash could understand the annoyance at having someone who just went around punching people, but Lexi did kind of have it coming, but at the same time... yeah, she totally got where Grace was coming from.

But, well, Ash had more important things to worry about. Such as how the b word had slipped out of her mouth when she was trying to tell Lexi off from the safety of Ryder's side. Or... attempting to tell her off, anyway. And of course, Ryder had noticed it. "Oh my gosh," she groaned when he immediately brought it up, but Ash couldn't keep down the smile that came to her lips as she let go of his hand and smacked him in the chest. "I don't know. I was in the heat of the moment."

Ash didn't know what to say as she leaned back against the wall, biting her lip in thought. "It just... slipped out, I guess. I didn't mean, or... I did mean it but not like," she stopped by talking, groaning loudly, and slammed her head back against the wall, which kind of hurt, but Ash couldn't even think about that right now.

a z u l a a z u l a

Scarlet
scerscar.gif

Scarlet smiled. Mads laughing was a beautiful thing and left her with a lack of words. "Okay," She practically breathed. He told her about where he was from and nodded. "Just across the way, then. Chicago was a big city, but I got to spend some time in the country. A lake is probably the biggest body of water I've seen." The girl pushed a piece of her hair hanging by her face behind her ear.

She didn't know she could smile any harder, but then he asked her to go somewhere new with him and she all but lost it. Grinning, the corners of Scarlet's eyes crinkled. "I would love to." So confident in her answer while she nodded. Would that be a date? The girl chewed on her lip and looked down at her shoes for a second before back up to Madison. "Thank you, by the way. For being so...accepting, I guess? I don't know." She shook her head at herself. "Looks like new kids have to stick together, sometimes."

Dazzle Dazzle

~ Phoenix Wilson ~

"Well... I've got a crazy idea..." Phoenix hold his hands up then grabbed him, "My mom still owns a family property like right outside of Dublin, its this big glorious stone house with a bunch of rolling green hills and shit just like those Irish Spring commercials with those beautiful muscular men I love so much." He grinned playfully, "Why don't you come with me? I know it sounds crazy, but my mom absolutely loves you already even though you haven't got to meet her and (insert Stepfather name) yet but I promise you she won't say no to me on this." He looked down at her, "You don't gotta decide now but...think about it, I'd love to show a whole new world then this tiny ass town plus we can find some hot Irish farm boy for me and you to share."

Dazzle Dazzle

~ Shiloh Mitchell ~

Shiloh laughed softly and shook his head, "I ain't that smart Miss. Harrison, no she'll be in her soon though..." He looked up at the clock then back down at Charlotte, "In about twenty minutes or so, she's a slow little old lady but she's the best." Shiloh wasn't just gushing about this art teacher, in the few weeks that Shiloh had been here Mrs. Lincoln had helped him open up his hidden talent with paints and pencils. For a moment, his eyes just lingered on the painting he had been working, it made his heart ache a little when he looked at his grandfather but he shook it off. "I gotta clean this mess up..." He grumbled softly and sighed, grabbing a bunch of paper towels from above the sink. "I apologize for throwing stuff... Just a little frustrated.." He sighed, shrugging his shoulders, trying to mop his mess.

Dak Dak

Charolette let out a small giggle before walking over to a seat and sitting down. "Don't worry about it darling. You should see me whenever I have to wait for my parents to give me my weekly allowence. It takes so long." She said crossing her legs. This boy was funny. "I still haven't heard your name cowboy. If I don't hear your name then I'm just gonna call you Mr.cowboy." She jested. She brushed away her short hair that was in her eyes. "So Mr.cowboy how long have you been here?" She asked looking at the giant man that was infront of her.
COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942

B19D4844-87CF-4F43-B929-186B2FFE5B69.gif
June
June felt like a pot starting to boil over every time Adriane opened her mouth. By this point she was smacking the words away, wishing she was smacking away Adriane every second she did it. She heard the way she talked to Carter too. She’s just a bitch to everyone then. June thought wondering if her hand was bleeding by how tightly she was gripping them.

Then she heard a very familiar voice and looked over to see Mason. She stood up to watch them. Then froze as she saw Adriane reach up and kiss him. She wasn’t sure if it was possible to break her heart more, but she found it shattering even more. Both of sadness and anger. She didn’t know what to say or do as she bluntly lied right to Mason’s face. But, she couldn’t stop herself from managing to sputter our something. “Yeah right, bitch.” She didn’t want to respond, but seeing the two of them kiss caused her to cross her own line. “You were just telling me how unfuckable I was, are you kidding me?” She shook her head before throwing the scrubber down. She probably scared the people helping her. But, all she could see was red. “You know what she did to you, Mason. Get away from her!” She said approaching them, but not getting too close. “All she’s going to do is use you.” She practically shouted.

Winona Winona Dazzle Dazzle mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Emmi Emmi Dede Dede

Raven
Raven chuckled, "A lot to handle, huh?" Raising her eyebrow, giving him a suggestive look. Jealous women wasn't exactly a new thing to her. It was fine, if Raven ever met her, she knew how to handle it. At least.. she thought so. "Okay, okay. I'll make sure to look non-threatening if you ever want to set it up." She shrugged. "Might be kinda hard to do.." Teasingly speaking, her grin faded when he mentioned stories. Raven wasn't writing at the moment, nor was she interested in tracking down a story. "Haven't heard of anything but.. I'll see what i can find out." It wasn't a lie.. if she found something Raven will tell him, doesn't mean she'll write it.

"Anyway, i should get going.." She took a few steps in front of him. "It was good talking to you partner." Giving him a smile, passing by him and putting a hand on his shoulder. "I'll see you later." Dropping her hand and walking away, her smile fading quickly after turning around. Roaming through the halls, she was probably missing class.. but did she care? No, was she going to try to do anything productive and get over herself? Nope. Is she going to attempt to avoid everyone else? Yes.

Dak Dak

Neck Tie

DnEQw7v.gif

‘Casper. Like the friendly ghost?’ said Neck Tie. Him and his dorky sense of humour. He found himself dropping his voice to a mere whisper as the kid next to him was talking so quietly. Why were they whispering? Who knew?

‘I’m in the ninth grade, I am,’ he answered, keeping both hands on the brush as he and Casper finally obliterated the letter T, like a team. But it was taking too long. ’Are you a freshman as well?’

Neck Tie wiped the sweat off his forehead with his sleeves for possibly the hundredth time. This was real exhausting work. Thankfully June had come up with a better idea, only to run smack into Mason. Just her luck, huh? Neck Tie swung around slightly, just enough to see what was happening at the corners of his eyes.

‘Uh. . . yeah,’ he turned back to Casper, still whispering, ‘I’ve like, never seen you around, ever.’

When June hurried back at him, teary-eyed, a look of worry washed over Neck Tie’s face. ‘June. . . Are you OK?’ He said, in that soft, whispery tone that he and Casper had been practising with each other, and taking the marker that June had brought him in his hands without really realising it.

From there things escalated quickly. Before he knew it, another girl was there being all snarky, and June had snapped at her. Casper had curled further into a ball. Not Neck Tie. The more he heard, the angrier he got. He found his grip on the brush tightening. And then the kiss.

Neck Tie worked with the only information he had. June was in tears because of Mason. Mason had told Neck Tie he was June’s boyfriend. Now he was kissing another girl right in front of her. The girl who just asked if June was the slut. He thought Mason was better than that. He actually enjoyed selling those pies with him. But Neck Tie really should have known better, after what happened at the football pitch between the two of them.

Anyway, in conclusion, he felt thoroughly justified when the brush accidentally left his hand and flew smack into Mason’s face.

Moonshadow Moonshadow Winona Winona Dazzle Dazzle mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties @EveryoneAtTheLocker

Last edited:
Carter
tumblr_n8kw9vNaEH1tcj68yo3_250.gif

She looked over at June briefly, seemed as if Adriane hadn't introduced herself. "Except you'd actually know that Ari runs to her dad calling for him whenever he can see him." When Adriane admitted she wasn't here for Mason or Ari, it felt like a fire erupted within her. When she moved to step in front of Carter. She was ready to bulldoze this bitch over.

"Oh sweetie, I think you've forgotten, every time you get sick of him, I'm THE bitch he comes running back to" She stepped towards her they were eye to eye. "I'm the on-" She was suddenly interrupted by a voice that she couldn't forget. She stopped, her blood wasn't boiling any more. She just felt her heart breaking,

All of a sudden June was ripping Adriane a new one, even though she approved. She knew it wasn't going to help anything. Carter stepped forward and grabbed June by the wrist pulling her back. "Its not worth it" She whispeared.

Winona Winona Moonshadow Moonshadow @All The freshies​

Mads
giphy32.gif

"I love being able to drive a few hours and hit the country, or driving into the city. It was the best of both worlds." He smirked, "and now we both have the ocean" He was so excited that Scarlet had said yes to going to the boardwalk he started to talk without thinking.

"Alright it's a date" He smiled looking down at her, his eyes twinkling. Until he realized what he had said. "Uh- I mean... Only uh... If you want it to be.. It doesn't have to be.." He kept stuttering and couldn't stop himself from talking. "I'm sorry, I'm just going to stop talking now." He rubbed the back of his neck, turning his body half way away from her.

Rach Rach

Rae
6740672b12d1841d19fb9ba8395119fe.gif

She was shocked, not only was Phoenix leaving, he was inviting her to come with. "I've always wanted to go to Ireland." She smiled looking down at her hands. "And to live there, would be amazing." She smirked, but her smile fell off her face. It was so unrealistic. "I just.. I can't leave my dad.." She shook her head, meeting his eyes and forcing a smile. "But I'm really excited for you... I know you'll get in" She looked back down at her hands pulling on her fingers. Everything had been so good this weekend, she felt like she was finally getting her life back together. But that all changed now that Phoenix was likely leaving her.

COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942

Adriane & Mason
ADRIANE.jpg
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f616437422d73736d3979706169773d3d2d3535323031333933342e313531663139396131333134623863313630363533313130363736382e676966

All Mason saw when he came over was everyone else being mean to Adriane, and then out of nowhere, June started yelling at them. And then Stu threw a brush at him, and he shot a very annoyed look at the little freshman. Here Mason thought they were actually coming to some kind of agreement, and then he turns around and does that.

But then, well, he had to deal with the real problem, which was June. While she yelled, Mason had kept his gaze on the floor in front of him, and his arm pulled tighter around Adriane as she continued. Finally, when she was done, Mason's dark gaze moved from the floor to June. "You don't have any right to tell me who I can and cannot date, or kiss. And I mean, you used me, didn't you? How are you any better than Adriane?" He asked, the hurt evident in his voice as he spoke. Mason's eyes then turned to Adriane, and she smiled sweetly up at him, and Mason's heart melted. "The only difference was Adriane had the guts to tell me when she kissed other people."

He had no idea what he was doing, or if he would even get back with Adriane but right now with her next to him, it all felt right. Mason then removed his arm from Adriane's shoulders and picked up the brush that Stu had thrown before he pushed past June and Carter and over to Stu, where he held the brush out to him. "Do you guys, uh, want help cleaning it?" He asked quietly. "It's kind of my fault this old thing happened." And he wanted to make up for his mistakes.

Adriane smiled as Mason let her go, and then walked over to talk to the freshman, then her smile instantly dropped while his back was turned and he was stuck in conversation with them. Her gaze turned to June, and she narrowed her eyes. "Tell me, what did I do to Mason?" She asked, her voice quiet and angry as she spoke. "You probably just heard what people wanted you to hear, right? The things that made me look bad? That I dropped Ari and left him, that I cheated." Who knew what else they'd said, but Adriane didn't really care as she shot a glare at Carter, then looked back at June. "Look when I met Mason, he was a mess. Hand-me-downs that didn't fit, he needed new glasses, braces gone... He'd just gotten back into his mother's care from foster care, and she was so mad that she kicked him out most nights. And you know what I did? What my family did? We bought him new clothes, took him to get new glasses, paid to have his braces removed. We took him and Drake in every night that his mother beat him so badly that Mason's face was so swollen and bloody, he couldn't even see straight. And I didn't 'abandon' Ariana. I wanted to put her up for adoption. I was sixteen, Mason was fifteen. We were not fit parents, but he argued until we kept her."

The way Adriane saw it, she was justified. She had never wanted to be a mother, but Mason's face had lit up when she had told him about the pregnancy. And so for a while, they were going to go through with it... but the closer they got, the more Adriane regretted it and questioned it. How was she supposed to take care of a daughter when she couldn't even take care of herself? And then after just a few months of bad sleep and post partum depression, Adriane knew she couldn't do it anymore, so she left Mason and Ari. "So listen here, June," she said, her voice low and angry as she spoke. "Think all you want, but stay away from him, okay? You can think that you have some kind of power to convince him to stay away from me, but Mason will never leave me."

She smirked, looking at Carter. "Same goes for you. Love what you did with the hair, though. Tell me, was that because you know how Mason has a thing for redheads and you were trying to get him to notice you as more than a friend?" Adriane asked, the smirk turning into a sweet smile as she asked. She could say whatever she wanted, do whatever she wanted right now. If either girl attacked her, well, Mason would side with Adriane, and that would just ruin their relationship with him even more.​

Neck Tie

DnEQw7v.gif

Neck Tie immediately regretted throwing the brush at Mason. He didn’t mean to aim so high, and when the wet scrubby brush slapped across Mason’s face, he knew he had screwed up. He didn’t know what came over him, or why he was red hot with anger for June, a girl he hardly knew. Whether or not Mason had a good reason to break up with June, he thought it was so wrong that Mason kissed the other girl in front of her, just to aggravate and hurt her even more.

But Dad always taught him to solve matters verbally, not physically. Well, except that one time when he told him to always aim for the crotch. And deep down in his conscience, Neck Tie knew that he shouldn’t have thrown the brush at anyone. But what was done was done, and now Mason had him directly in his sights. Actions had consequences and he was soon going to receive his comeuppance.

He braced himself as soon as the older boy came marching down at him, holding his ground but wincing when Mason held the brush at him. He genuinely thought he was getting socked in the face. He would have dropped like a fly if Mason really wanted a fight. But then Mason did the unexpected: he returned the brush and even offered to help with the cleaning. And the first thought that came to Neck Tie’s mind was that it was a trick, and that Mason was going to floor him one as soon as he turned around.

Neck Tie accepted the brush into his own hands reluctantly, while his eyes slowly trailed up at Mason, who stood a foot taller than he was. They were face-to-face as they had been on the football pitch, more than a month ago. Only this time, Neck Tie gave the taller boy a small, almost invisible, if not a little respectful, nod.

Winona Winona and all others at the locker

Sawyer
Before Sawyer could do much of anything Alaska was thanking her and then she was being yanked into a hug. She put up a very small amount of protest but eventually just gave up and let herself be roped into the small group hug. She even went so far as to actually hug back, wrapping her arms around the both of them with a fake groan. After standing there for a few seconds she managed to wrangle herself away and shove her hands in her pockets before speaking again.

"Um, I'm glad you're good." Sawyer scuffed her shoe on the floor awkwardly. She'd never been good with emotions and affection was nearly unheard of with her. Grace didn't count because Sawyer became a whole new damn person around her, which still took her by surprise sometimes. Anyone else was lucky if they got any serious words out of Sawyer's mouth. Of course, over time she'd grown to be a little more close to Ryan and he was almost at the affection level that Grace received but not quite yet. That was kind of crazy too. Sawyer had been friends with Ryan for almost two years now and Grace had only been in her life for a few months, and already her walls had been completely decimated. Better said they were a burn heap of rubble that had turned to fuel the fire in the pit of her stomach that was there everytime she was with Grace.

"You are good. Right?" She questioned, finally ceasing her shoe scuffing in favor of standing still like a normal person, "Cause I'll totally punch her again."

Winona Winona a z u l a a z u l a

Ryder

Flirtatious-Phone-Call.gif

He was a little worried at first when she started to explain it away, but he figured that she might be just as nervous of rejection as him and decided to go for it. "I mean...I would like to be your boyfriend." It was a bold statement considering she'd told him not long ago that they couldn't date after the whole Ryan thing, but he was tired of tiptoeing around the subject.

"If that's not what you want I understand but...I really like you Ash." Okay so maybe he wouldn't understand if Ash rejected him, they'd been basically dating for a month and if she said she didn't want this than he was going to be very upset, but he respected Ash and it she didn't want him than he'd forget the word had ever slipped out.

Alaska

original.gif

Oh no. Oh no. Drake had seen the scars on her wrists, and this was not a conversation she was ready for. As much as she loved Drake, there were certain things she didn’t want her best friend to know.

People had different ways of dealing with things. Some exercised their anger away, some did yoga, or volunteered to get rid of guilt. Alaska’s way of dealing with guilt was a little unconventional, but it worked. Or at least for a little while.

“Oh, don’t worry about me. The next person to punch Lexi is gonna be me.” She said, letting go of both friends. Lexi had made a huge mistake coming back to Westbrook and doin something so stupid on her first day. The blonde bitch might’ve held a grudge, but Alaska was going to absolutely ruin her.​

Bryan
ezgif-5-3d30e2bf5fab.gif
Bryan felt like an absolute piece of shit. His party that weekend had been one hell of a disaster and his dad had been furious when he got home. Bryan hadn't planned on drinking that night but he'd gotten caught up in the high emotions running around that night. Alone at his own party. How deserving. At least, some people seemed to think so and honestly they were probably right. Bryan knew he wasn't a particularly nice guy, but that didn't mean he didn't sometimes have feelings. Of course he couldn't stop now. He was too far into the game to just suddenly become a completely new person. It seemed like people were beginning to forget what a menace Bryan Danielson could really be. He'd have to remind them.

Bryan stalked down the hallway of the school, a commanding presence in the eyes of the fodder around him. He walked like he was a king. Some kind of idol to be worshipped and everyone else needed to step the fuck aside. As he walked, his eyes scanned the hall around him in search of someone to push around. A particular piece of paper outside the science lab caught his attention and started his brain turning. Bryan stopped in front of a sex ed. class reminder. It was meant to remind the Freshman that they were having that particular discussion today but right now all it did was spark an idea in Bryan's head. The blonde boy chuckled and whipped out his phone.

One Ash West had had a almost drama free few months and Bryan remembered what it had been like before the first week of school. Watching everyone freak out over Grace and then Ash and Ryder had been exhilarating. Bryan thrived on this kind of negative rumor spreading. It was his forte and he was about to start a fire.

@LETSGETTHISGOING

Sawyer
With Alaska now seemingly taken care of Sawyer anxious to get to her next order of business. Grace. Sawyer waved a quick goodbye to Drake and Alaska and swept put of the classroom as quick as she'd come. Now all she had to do was remember what class Grace had right now. Sawyer assumed Grace had gone to class after leaving Sawyer in the Physics lab. She just couldn't remember exactly where-rightas she was turning down the hallway she spotted a familiar face through a classroom door. Perfect. Sawyer shuffled up carefully to the door, trying not to be seen by the teacher. Grace wasn't looking at her so she was just a sitting duck until she turned her head in her direction.

"Come on, come on, look at me." Sawyer started making frantic hand motions trying to grab her attention, hiding behind the door when someone who wasn't Grace looked in her direction until finally she caught Grace's eye. She waved toward herself and mouthed for Grace to come here before walking a little ways down the hallway and leaning against the wall in wait.

When Grace exited the classroom Sawyer perked up and pushed herself off the wall, making her way over to Grace and stopping just short of arms length away, "I'm sorry. Listen, I don't want you to be mad at me." Sawyer sighed, shoving her hands in her pockets, "I should've listened to you. You're right. I can't fix everything my punching it no matter how much I want to."

"Forgive me?" She looked up, eyes searching for any sign or forgiveness in Grace's.

Soap Soap

Ash
tumblr_pl7qj0fFrm1vbv96wo3_540.gif

She rolled her eyes. "Of course I want that." Ash said. She'd had a few boyfriends in her day, but none of them had ever been like... like Ryder. And not just the whole punching thing, or how confusing it all was. For the first time, Ash was actually excited. "We're practically together, anyway, might as well make it official." Ash said, a smile growing on her face.

A smile that didn't last very long when a cheerleader stopped, looking at Ash and Ryder. "Ash, is it true? Is Ryder..." the cheerleader glanced at Ryder, before looking back at a very confused Ash. "Did you not see that tweet? OMG, you have to check Twitter." And with that, the cheerleader walked away.

Ash was even more confused as she glanced at Ryder, then pulled out her phone... and her eyes settled on the tweet from Bryan. She had to read it over a couple times before it finally sank in, and then Ash just felt like she was going to be sick as she turned the phone screen to Ryder so he could see what it said.

a z u l a a z u l a

Alaska

original.gif

"Bye Sawyer!" The brunette called as she watched Sawyer leave. She reluctantly turned back to face Drake, knowing he was going to bring up her wrists. Before she could start to explain, her phone began going off with several notifications. Hurriedly, she pulled out her phone and saw the first notification from Chase, a screenshot of a tweet and a message below saying "Has he said anything to you?".

"Holy shit. I'm going to be an aunt!" She exclaimed, hugging Drake excitedly and quickly heading for the door. All of her worries about her confrontation with Drake were gone, this was going to have to be a conversation for another time. It sucked to find out this way, and she was sure Ryder was livid.

The hockey player ran down the hall with little regard for other people, pushing through everyone until she spotted Ryder leaning against the hall with Ash, the blonde looking distraught and angry. She was going to kill Bryan for exposing their secret over Twitter, but she had more important things to worry about right now.

"Why didn't you tell me!?" She protested, feeling hurt that her brother hadn't told her such life-changing news. Although, things had been so tense between them maybe there was good reason he hand't told her yet. Either way, she was ecstatic. She was going to be an aunt. She looked between the couple with a smile on her face, despite how upset they both seemed to be she couldn't help but be a little excited. Growing up with two brothers had made her desperate for a sister, and the only thing better than that would be a niece, or even a nephew. She couldn't wait to teach them to play hockey and throw a proper punch.

Ryder

original.gif

There had been a lot of girls to come and go in Ryder's life, but for once he was actually nervous that she might say no. Ash had been his only real friend at Westbrook and now if she said no their friendship was at risk. Luckily for him, she said yes.

"Good, now I can take you on a real date." He joked, about to lean down and kiss her until one of her teammates came up saying something about Twitter. Telling someone to check Twitter was almost never a good thing, and as he watched her face he knew it was about her and he was going to have to forget what Jamie had said and probably earn another suspension.

He was shocked when she finally showed him the tweet, honestly surprised that it hadn't been Lexi to start the rumor. The former cheerleader was a little too busy being unconscious to start drama he supposed. Bryan had no reason to start the rumor, he and Ryder may not have really liked each other but he had never done anything to earn this.

"Are you okay?" He asked, grabbing his girlfriend's hand and squeezing it tightly. Things could never be easy for them it seemed. All he wanted was for Ash to be happy and care free like she'd been at the beginning of the school year, before he had come along and seemingly ruined it.

Suddenly Alaska ran up, yelling at him about not telling her, and he let out a groan of frustration at the scene she was causing around them. As if people weren't already staring enough. Though he couldn't really blame her, he would've freaked out if the tweet had been about her. He probably would've done the punching before the yelling, so at least Alaska had the sense to talk to him before she did anything rash.

"Because it's not true." Ryder explained, frowning at his sister and watching the excitement drop off her face. It was a little concerning how excited she'd been, but that was the least of his concerns right now.

"Oh. Oh. I'll be back." She nodded, turning and walking off before Ryder could even ask what she was going to do. It certainly wouldn't be good. He looked to Ash and shrugged, at least it wouldn't be him getting suspended.

Students parted the hallways as Alaska walked through, grabbing a random football player and asking him where Bryan was. Before he could answer she spotted the jock and took off without a word. She walked directly in front of him, placing a hand on his chest to stop him from walking right past her.

"This is for Ryder, and Ash, and for getting my hopes up." She said rather calmly before punching him in the face.​

Grace
372499D8-DA20-4F20-A3F1-120ED1AE5BA9.gif
Grace was distracted and couldn’t pay attention to whatever the teacher was talking about. Her confrontation with Sawyer earlier bothered her, and was saying the least. Whatever Sawyer wanted to do she could Grace wasn’t going to stop her from doing anything, She just wished the whole thing could’ve gone better. Leaning on the desk with her hand holding her up, her eyes wandered to the door where she’d seen movement. Like her thoughts magically made her appear, there she was trying to get her attention.

She hesitated before coming to a decision. Grace was in class but.. this Sawyer was more important, asking the teacher for a hall pass to the bathroom and exiting the classroom. And looking around for the blonde. Meeting halfway with Sawyer while she apologized, Grace wasn’t mad anymore, she just.. wanted to fix this. “I’m not mad.” Grace quickly clarfied. She was glad that Sawyer agreed with her, fighting wasn’t the only way to handle things.

Sighing heavily when she let her finish, how could she not forgive her? Look at her. “No, okay just—” it wasn’t fair to her. “I shouldn’t of intervened in the first place, I’m sorry too.”

KingofAesir KingofAesir

~ Shiloh Mitchell ~

He wanted grimace when she called him Cowboy, his conversation with Raven was still a fresh wound that was still oozing blood through the bandage, he'd rather not think about it. "Uh... Shiloh, my name's Shiloh." He mumbled softly, carefully cleaning up the rest of the mess he had caused with the paint. "Clumsy me.." Shiloh sighed and tossed the now empty container in the trash before wandering back over to his painting. "A few weeks or so..." He shrugged, Shiloh wasn't going to be there much longer and he was thankful for that, "I've been here long enough to hate it already." He picked up his canvas and carried it over to one of the stands, gently placing it down before he took a step back and took a long look at it. After a few minutes, Shiloh turned back around and hooked his thumbs through his belt loop, looking down at Charlotte, "How long have you been here?"

Dak Dak

~ Phoenix Wilson ~

"Oh honey..." Phoenix pulled Rae up on her feet and pulled her into a tight hug, squeezing her close to him, "Even if you can't come with me, you can always come to visit and I'll have to come back or else my mom will eat my non-existent ginger soul." He gave her a shake, "Look at me, I'm gonna beat your ass if you start moping on me now..." His eyebrow crooked upwards, "We need to get you on a date with this Chase boy, I'm gonna get you dressed up better then Marilyn Monroe, he'll have to kiss you then." Phoenix grinned, "Tell me all about him now, but don't make him sound to good or we're gonna have to share him."

Dazzle Dazzle

Casper Ollila

When Neck Tie made the comparison to the ghost, Casper couldn’t help but smile as he nodded. It wasn't a particularly new comparison, and in fact, Casper heard it quite a bit, but it had never really bothered him- in fact, he thought it was kind of cool.

“Yeah, like the ghost,” he said, gaze drifting down before returning to the T. As Neck Tie continued speaking, he turned to look at him, about to say he was unsurprised he didn’t remember seeing Casper in the hallways, but then June was there, and things were quickly escalating.

Casper continued to listen in to the others, almost gasping at points, and definitely shooting a couple of curious glances in their direction.

He looked up at the sound of Mason’s voice, eyes widening as he saw the embrace and kiss. He wondered what it felt like, to be kissed like that… And then there was more screaming and a brush went flying. Oh. Oh no.

Casper really did gasp then, horrified as he watched the brush hit Mason in the face. He’s heard some things about Mason, alright? But all Mason did was shoot a look and talk back to June, who Casper was paying much more attention now.

As Mason came over, Casper’s heart nearly jumped out, terrified that Mason was going to enact retribution and he would not only bear witness, but be forced to do something active for once in his miserable little life.

And again, it didn’t. Instead, he was asking to help, and Casper felt himself relax a bit as he smiled a tad, nodding as he looked down. He knew he probably should have said more, but the idea terrified him- what if his speech was ill-received, and he ended up hurt for it?

Dede Dede Winona Winona & Everyone Else At The Lockers​

Scarlet

Scar could practically see him relaxing by the second as he talked, and she decided she could listen to his voice for hours. And now we both have the ocean. Scarlet didn't lose the grin on her face, and met his blue/green eyes when he confirmed her thoughts. Why was she so excited? She had just met this guy. And her palms were clammy and she could hardly contain herself from audible excitement.​

And then he stuttered again. She found his nervousness endearing and definitely made her feel better about her own anxiety stirring in her stomach. He turned away from her and her smile fell slightly. No, don't do that. "Don't apologize, please." A delicate hand reached out and brushed his arm before she walked around him, stopping so he wasn't turned away from her anymore. She had to muster up some courage. Anything. "It's a date.”

Dazzle Dazzle

Last edited:
Maisie
tumblr_inline_okhlatR1Ka1sjw90d_500.gif
Maisie was..nervous, upset at herself that she ruined everything, it wasn't ideal. No, but.. at least she had Sara, and she ruined it. Stepping inside the house she lived in for 3 years. It wasn't an actual home in anyway.. but it was the place she'd stayed longest. Most of the kids already have already been sent to other homes everyone besides Sara. After the whole incident that happened a few days ago, Sara had said goodbye to Maisie. Fully knowing that they were getting seperated. However, Sara ran away before a case worker could get her assigned to a new home.

Maisie wasn't surprised that she left, it was the fact she left without her. Maisie went into the bedroom most of them shared, her gaze shifting to the beds and at the worn-down play-pen in the corner of it. Looking around for anything that she might've left.. although she doubted that there was anything even there. She walked up to Sara's bunk. She wasn't sure what she was looking for, something of hers? Or maybe something that told Maisie where she had gone. At least expecting a note. Sara wouldn't just leave her alone, that was their promise to each-other.

Of course there wasn't anything there or around the room. Tears filled her eyes, they fell as she ransacked the bed. In an attempt to get the feeling of heartbreak off her chest, to release the anger. But it wasn't enough, it didn't work. She wasn't going to find anything, and the sooner she came to terms with that the sooner she had to live with the fact she was alone again. A metallic cling she heard against floorboards. Letting go of the blanket she was gripping so tightly, leaning down towards the sound. She recognized it immediately, that stupid cat earring. Sara had stole the pair when Maisie had to go stay at another home.

She'd given Maisie one and kept the other for herself. Telling her that they'll always stick together, ..that they had 'Nine Lives.' And in every one they'd come back to each-other. It might sound terrible but Maisie had never been more grateful that the woman who fostered her was a worse person than a decent human being in general. She'd got assigned back to this house within a very tough week. "Maisie?" a voice called out to her, Maisie wiped at the tears taking the earring from the floor. Gripping the backpack that she'd had for years, she didn't have much in the small bag, but whatever she had was hers. She walked towards Andrew, her case manager.

"Yeah. I'm ready." Maisie took a last look at the worn-down room. She felt almost mournful at the sight of it. Maisie was more than ready to forget about the bad things that'd occurred there. But yet it was the worse memories here were somehow the only good ones. Walking outside with Andrew, awaiting for whomever she was going with to.. where-ever.

F9559F07-F23D-4C1F-B912-8CA58775139F.gif
June
She stayed where she was watching at Mason defended her. She remembered being the the storage room still and how they told stories. Was he even being honest? She assumed he knew Adriane was bad news too, but here he was. She rubbed her shoulder when Mason shoved past her, her eyes full of rage as she turned back to Adriane when she approached.

And god did she hate listening to her. She hated hearing about all the shit Mason was dragged through and she had used it to manipulate him. It was cruel. It was beyond cruel and Mason was blind to it. She didn’t try to say anything, knowing Adriane would just throw it back at her or give Adriane pleasure that she was hurt. She looked over at Carter and wanted to take a page out of Stu’s book to slap her. But, she was right. She was untouchable.

June fumed silently as she walked over to the locker, dropping the supplies back to the bucket with a slash. She didn’t want to leave them to do it themselves, but she couldn’t contain herself any longer with Mason and Adriane and Carter. “Good luck.” Was all she said to them before grabbing her things and quickly walking off.

She had no clue what to do about this problem, but they’re both wrong to assume she won’t try.

Winona Winona Dazzle Dazzle Dede Dede @everyoneelsehelping

~ Lewis Wells ~

It had been a long day, a hard day but it was a good day. He started it early with a run, Annie running right beside him as they wound their way through the happy little suburban neighborhood they had called home for almost twenty years now. They got home and Annie went back for a second nap while Lewis took a shower, getting dressed for the day with his many pieces of gear and heavy bulletproof vest. "Miss Annie... Come here.." He called for the dog who came pounding into the living room, skidding across the tile floor before leaping onto her crate that was seated behind the couch in the living room. "You know you're gonna have a sister by the end of the day right?" Annie barked happily, her tail wagging furiously as he put on her strapped on her little vest before attaching her badge to her shoulder. "Alright, ready to do some crime fighting?" Annie was furiously happy at the mention of this and leapt off her crate, racing towards the door as Lewis followed behind with a laugh and leash in hand.

The sun was sinking in the west as he pulled into the city limits of East Park, a few hours drive away from Westbrook, where he was supposed to pick up this newest foster kid from CPS, just another troubled kid who had been lost in the sea of troubled youth. He didn't really know the whole story behind this case, but it had become extremely urgent that he come and pick this girl up so Lewis left his shift early in order to get there in a timely manner. He pulled up outside the house and saw the caseworker who had emailed him this morning, his Police SUV was dirty and he hadn't had time to wash it but there hadn't been anytime to get it cleaned up, including all the dog hair from Annie in the back seat. He slid out from the driver's seat and grabbed Annie's leash, looping the handle over his radio antenna as he walked over towards the pair. "Andrew?" He spoke softly, "I'm Lewis Wells.. Good to meet ya." He reached out with a heavily tattooed arm, going to shake Andrew's hand as Annie sat down next to his leg, staring around happily.

Soap Soap

Ash
original.gif

It seemed only fitting that the moment her and Ryder decided to make everything official, that something like this would happen. Ash couldn't really be happy this year, could she? Sleeping with Ryder had been a mistake that just kept on ruining her life, and she had no idea what to do. Still... if she hadn't, well, Ash and Ryder wouldn't be here now, officially dating. And well, that little fact almost made up for all the rumors and teasing. Almost.

Before she could even reply to Ryder and assure him that she was alright (she wasn't), Alaska came up asking about it, and just caused more of a scene. Ash looked over at her, and was easily almost on the verge of tears. Luckily, Ryder handled everything, and she was relieved when Alaska ran off, and was equally glad that Ryder didn't run off after her.

"What? You're not going to go punch Bryan? Isn't that kind of your thing?" Ash's tone was harsher than she had wanted it to be, but she didn't know what to do. She was... well, a mixture of things, but it mostly felt like she was just drowning and every time Ash felt happy, she was shoved back under, and how much longer could she hold on?

"I'm going to be late for class. I'll talk to you later." Ash tried to smile, but it didn't really work out. So she just turned and walked away, trying to ignore anyone that looked at her.

a z u l a a z u l a

Users who are viewing this thread

Back