We're The Animals Of The School

"'Course. Why not?" Xan smiled cheerfully, twirling his fork in the pasta again. Growing up under his parents, they were strict on him about rules---manners in general and told to maintain his animalistic side was especially included. Despite them being animal-people, Xan's parents always wanted him to remain well...more calmly and less rambunctious like how most of their race was born. Even so, Xan hated being restricted like that but the things he was taught rubbed off on him in ways. "This food is super good! We should do this more often, huh?" he chuckled.

Alissa nodded "Of course!" She looked around "Do you play any video games?" she smiled and licked her lips again as she ate the food the prepared and blushed softly.

Xan nodded and smiled. "Mhm, interested in playing a friendly round against me, or do you want to be on the same team?" he asked. Xan wouldn't have guessed Alissa was a gamer, he hasn't met one until now but he thought it was pretty cool that Alissa like them. He was the type of person who preferred storyline and plot more than just the killing and violence that many adults believed was in every game. But Xan normally didn't think too much about it and played either genre.

Alissa smiled "A friendly battle can work." She giggled and finished eating, Then stood up and walked to the kitchen and rinsed off her plate "Are the dishes clean or dirty??" She asked opening the dish washer.

"Clean," Xan replied. "But don't worry about it, I'll handle it later," he waved his hand, taking both their plates and putting it in the sink. It was a very delicious dinner. "The video games are in my room, which is also upstairs," he pointed to the spiral staircase, and started ascending up the steps with Alissa. He didn't really have to worry about her seeing his bedroom, it wasn't like it was a messy pigsty. He only realized something now and blushed, nobody other than his parents ever entered his bedroom and this was a first that someone else was now. Xan shook his head lightly, preventing himself from thinking too much.

Alissa::

She followed him quietly and then smiles as they enter his room, she looks around and smiles up at him "Hmm." she admired how his room was so neat, her brothers was usually messy, He never tended to be home a lot any ways.

Xan walked to the shelf on the wall where all his video games were kept. He made a hand gesture, similar to what they do when a prize is revealed in a game show. "You may choose," Xan smiled. "And to make things more interesting, shall we have a wager?" he questioned.

Xan raised his hand, and after going through a quick browse of the video games, he pulled out Soul Calibur 5. "A bet like...hm," he put the game into the Play Station 3 set. "The person who loses has to pay the tickets for a day at the amusement park," Xan smiled. "A new one is opening up tomorrow," he said. "And I'd...like to go with you, if you're free for it," he added.

"May the best animal win," Xan smiled, taking a seat in front of his television which was in a big midnight blue bean bag, and on his side was a black one. He picked up the controller and started the game. "Alright, who do I want to choose..." he mumbled, almost to himself as they got to the character selection. "This guy," Xan grinned, deciding to play as Ezio from Assassin's Creed.

Xan started the game, and after the countdown for the round to begin, he made Ezio run toward Maria and strike with a sword, though she blocked the hit.

((You can time skip this if you wanna. And by the way I missed youuu))

(( xD Augh I'm so full and HUGZ :3))

Xan clapped his hands after the final round was finished. Alissa won with a very nice special move, it impressed him. "Nice game, Alissa!" he said. "Now that means I'll pay for the tickets tomorrow at the amusement park," it was fine by him though, he didn't mind. At least he knew it would be a fun day there.

((How have you been all this time? :D ))

(Hugss!! I have been good :D )

Alissa blushed and smiled brightly, She yawned and rubbed her eyes, "Im kinda tired." she blushed and looked up at him sweetly

(BTW i made a rp about the warrior cats if you would like to join, im rping on that one then anything else anyways :/ i just really need to get it officially up and running >.< )

((Ya silly moose, you already asked me about the Warrior Cat roleplay xD I've checked it out and I haven't ever tried playing as a character that was purely an animal))

Xan stood up from the bean bag chair, and he smiled from seeing the sweet expression on her face. "I understand, Miss Sleepy. Are you sure you want the couch though? Last offer," he said lightly. It was the least he could've done for well---how nice Alissa has been to him.

Alissa blushed brightly "Well... i uh, I get bad nightmares and stuff... and was wondering if we could...." her face lit of pink with embarrassment "Yeah, i can sleep on the couch." she mumbled shyly, afraid of his reaction. 
(i feel dumb now <.>)

Xan tilted his head at her. "If we could...? What?" then Xan saw Alissa blush again, and when he understood blood rushed to his face as well. "U-Um, y'know...it's okay if the nightmares get to you, I'll be here. You don't have to be alone..." he said.

((It's fine xD It's finey diney :3))

Alissa looked up at him blushing "I um.. I also don't have any pajamas." She said quietly and looks down at the ground as her fingers fidgeted with her thin shirt.

"It's okay, you can borrow some of my clothes," Xan answered, then rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "I know they're gonna be big for you but it's what I can offer," he said, a little apologetically. Xan rummaged through his closet and found a plain grey T-shirt and a pair of pants which adjusted to waistlength. "You can go change in the bathroom, okay?" Xan held out the clothes for Alissa so she could receive them.

Alissa nodded, then retrived them "thank you" she then walked into the bathroom and quickly changed into the baggy clothes, she didn't mind wearing baggy clothes, it was comfortable to her.she picked up her clothes and redressed quickly, then walked out of the bathroom and back to his room shyly

Xan was in the process of putting a different shirt on by the time Alissa came in. His half-bare back was facing her, but Xan quickly pulled down his shirt because he knew there was a tattoo there. He turned around, smiling nervously. "Eheh, well, time for sleep, right?" Xan said, climbing into his bed. He made room for her.

"Do you kick in your sleep, Alissa?" he changed the subject before she could've asked about the tattoo of his.

Alissa barely saw the tattoo before he covered it, She huffed "Xan-" He cut her off with the question, She hesitated "No, i don't think i do." She crawled beside him shyly and crawled under the covers with him she blushed and sat beside him, she rubbed her thighs nervously, wiping off her not even wet palms "Sorry if this is an inconvenience." she said softly and looked down at him.

At the moment Xan was trying to shake off the feeling that Alissa already saw his tattoo---it wasn't something he was very proud of. "No no, it's alright," Xan shook his head, and when Alissa crawled into the bed next to him he felt his own cheeks warming up. "I'll be right here when you wake up from your nightmares, okay?" he was able to manage a normal smile. "When I was younger...I would get nightmares on occasion too, but, my parents..." Xan's voice trailed off then lightly shook his head.

Users who are viewing this thread