We're The Animals Of The School

Alissa, she hesitated then quietly wrapped her arms around him and hugged him gently, "I know, Its alright." She held him tightly the soft purr from earlier in the day very softly rumbled in her throat, and blushed bright before releasing him, And she sank down in the covers and and she looked up at him, her eyes bright and loving.

Xan's cheeks turned red as he was comforted by Alissa, and the purr from her throat seemed to make it better somehow. Her eyes have always been a mysteriously bright azure color and he liked them, he could see an emotion in the blue depths in her eyes as well. She looked affectionate. "Thank you..." Xan said quietly, and gave Alissa a tight hug of his own. He released her, and outstretched his arm then turned off the lamp that sat on his nightstand.

"G'night," Xan said.

Alissa smiled then as the light went off and cuddled slightly closer to Xan, and she felt the warmth of both their bodies, it comforted her knowing she wasn't alone and she exhaled softly and closed her eyes slowly, clinging slight, but not tightly.

Xan heard Alissa draw closer to him and he felt her comforting warmth. He grinned a little since he felt eased by her, and for a moment he wished he could see her in this position with the lights on. I bet she looks adorable, he thought. Xan slowly closed his eyes to go to sleep, dismissing his thoughts on the trouble he would be in later on.

As they slept, the night went by peaceful until about 3Am, Alissa dug her nails into Xan's arm and she whimpered, tears rolled down her cheeks, and her eyes moved frantically behind her eye lids, she was desperate to wake up, and she whimpered again.

Xan woke up to the sound of whimpering and he felt sharp pinches on his arm. He saw Alissa, a silhouetted figure lying next to him though some moonlight from the window shone on half of her face. Xan saw the tears roll down her face though it seemed as though she was still sleeping. It pained him.

"Alissa," Xan said, taking hold of her shoulders and he shook her. Though not too roughly and not too gently. "Wake up..."

Alissa arched her back slightly and opened her eyes wide, her eyes wide with fear, tears rolled down her red cheeks, and she whimpered softly, then she stopped scratching him and look up at him "I..." she couldn't find the will to speak.

Xan wrapped his arms around Alissa without questions. "It's alright...I'm here," he assured softly. His chin rested at the top of her head, and he held her tighter. She looked absolutely terrified, and it made Xan's chest hurt. "You can cry, it's okay..." he said to her, in a soothing voice. Xan wanted to calm her.

Alissa hesitated, then shakily wrapped her arms around him tightly and whimpered, her throat was tight and she swallowed hard, "I.." She whispered softly "I'm sorry...." she whispered.

When Alissa apologized Xan didn't know why and wondered what her nightmare was about. He didn't ask; it was best not to make her describe it---she was scared. He responded in his own whisper, "...You don't have to be," and unconsciously rubbed her arm.

Xan looked down at Alissa. He took his thumb and gently wiped away the tears on Alissa's face. "I know you're scared, but I'm here for you..." he muttered, then put his chin to the top of her head again. He breathed calmly and steadily.

Xan felt Alissa's hands shaking and the grip on his shirt was tight. He didn't retract his arms from her even after her words. Xan felt like he was protecting her from the fears that lied in her nightmares, the nightmares that made her cry. He closed his eyes, but not because he was tired or wanted to fall asleep again.

"It doesn't feel that way to me," he whispered. "You're shaking..."

Alissa wrapped her arms around her around him, and hugs him tightly, not saying another word, and her heartbeat regulated

Xan kept his eyes closed. He didn't feel Alissa breathing as raggedly before, and it was telling him she was calming down. They were both holding each other tight, and he wanted to stay like that for a little longer. Xan couldn't remember the last time he was put in this sort of situation---in fact he never has until now.

((Is it okay for a timeskip?))

(Yes it is) 
Sun poured in through the window, And Alissa laid on Xan slightly, her head on his chest, she woke up and blushed, sitting up she rubbed her eyes sleepily she looked down at Xan then stretched, and put her hand on his chest as she sat up, she nervously bit her lip and slid to the edge of the bed.

Xan woke up, his eyes blinking away the feeling of grogginess. His skin didn't feel as warm after Alissa left his side to sit on the edge of the bed. "G'morning..." he said, half-awake. Xan's hair was very tousled and he instinctively started fixing it.

Alissa smiled then crawled up closer to him the looked up at him and crawled on top of him and laid down, resting her head on his chest "Good morning." she said and purred softly and she clung to him playfully

Xan grinned when Alissa laid down on his chest. The thought hadn't come to him, but he remembered his parents. "Wait, my parents..." he mumbled. Maybe his mother and father were too busy with work on their minds that they forgot about Alissa staying over.

A knock came from the door and shortly it swung open. His father saw them both, and the tall man's sharp eyes quickly altered from calm to angry. His brows furrowed and Xan saw his jaw clenched. "When you said she was staying over I would've assumed you would be sleeping in different rooms," his father said.

Xan sat up. "Hold on dad, nothing happened in here," he answered.

He raised an eyebrow skeptically.

Xan spoke up to explain. "Alissa has nightmares often and she didn't want to be alone. So---"

His father shook his head. "Alexander, come speak with me in private."

Alissa, she looked up at his father "im so sorry." She said quietly and got off of him, she sat on his bed and looked up at his father, a calm smile appeared, bt wasn't returned, it faded quickly and she blushed embaressed 
Of course you can c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back