We're The Animals Of The School

Alissa blushed, then nodded, she stepped back and looked up at him, "Ill just be going." she blushed then walked out of the room and down the stairs slowly.

Xan walked down with her, in case either of his parents decided to talk to Alissa he would back her up. He paused at the last step, seeing his father sitting in a chair and quickly typing on his laptop. He was probably doing research, or collecting data. Xan's father sometimes worked even before his work hours, as well as his mother, who was making a cup of coffee nearby. He glanced up at Alissa from behind his glasses, then looked back to his laptop and didn't really acknowledge her.

It was a better reaction than him actually talking with her. Xan leaned against the wall, nodding at Alissa. He gave a small encouraging grin.

Alissa smiled sheepishly, then walked towards the door, she walked out of his home and shut the door gently, she sighed softly before she jumped off the porch and changed into her animal form in mid air, she ran down the street quickly, and darted through the park using a short cut, as she ran, her length fully extending as she ran and her claws unsheathed giving her more traction as she ran.

Sirah couldn't take his rambling anymore. She walked out of the house, slamming the door with her tail. She padded slowly down to the park, sketchbook in her bag. Nothing could pull her out of this hole she was always in. She always denied being depressed, even though she was caught cutting.

Xan watched Alissa leave, then went back into his room. Later he made his own breakfast and didn't speak with either his mother or father. They left for work. Xan showered and got dressed after it was nearly time for him to go to Alissa's house and take her to the amusement park with him. He waited for her text that told him her address. 
((Oh wait, I can edit my post so I don't time skip if you're going to talk to Alissa, Byakko))

Alissa got home but wasn't greeted pleasantly, She heard loud growling and her fur stood on end, she looked up the stairs and saw James, his teeth were bared and he growled loudly "Where were you!" he snapped "I was with-" He cut her off "I was worried sick! Why didn't you tell me where you were going!" he growled "Because i didn't-" He cut her off again "You are all i have left Alissa!" he barked "You cant run off and leave me alone without me knowing you are safe!" he said and pinned his ears back sadly at the thought. Alissa changed into her human form and knelled beside her large wolf brother, she hugged around his thick neck tightly "I love you James, I'm sorry for scaring you." She murmured "Its alright, Damn cat." he teased.

Alissa texted Xan her house number and her address, She wore red skinny jeans that have what looks like smears of black, A black shirt With red writing that said 'Shut up And Die' in the keep calm style, then two bracelets on her right wrist, One red with black writing & said 'Sleeping with Sirens', the other black with red writing and said 'LOVE' in bold red letters, her shoes black, red, and white converse. Her hair curled.

(So fancy sounding lol)

It was getting dark but she didn't care. Anything was better than risking being beaten by her father again. She set her bag down with her teeth, to sit down a stare at the sunset. She always heard about artists getting inspiration from it, but all she saw was the light fading, dying. A quite sad thought actually, and very common. She laid her ears against her head as she thought about her brother again, laying down to cover her eyes with her paws. "Damned car accident" She choked out loud to herself.

((During the time, I've been thinking about what clothes to describe for Xan [whilealsowathcingnigahigavideos]))

Xan had some extra time and looked at himself in a full mirror. He had on baggy-ish jeans, a dark blue shirt with a design of a labyrinth of white chains and a single black bird in the middle, and his trusty pair of black sneakers. He messed with his hair by ruffling it a bit.

He heard his phone vibrate loudly. He checked the message and smiled. Xan then went out into the garage and got out his sleek motorcycle. Putting on the full face helmet, he revved up the engine and drove.

Alissa slowly began to creep down the stairs, thinking her brother was sleeping, she was about to open the door when she heard his growl "Where are you going?!" James snapped across the kitchen loudly, "I'm going out with my friends to the amusement park tonight!" She called "Do you have your phone?" Alissa huffed "Yes i do." James growled softly "I want you to text me when you are coming home, or if you are spending the night some where again!" he sighed, he nagged her like a mom. "Alright, Love you." She smiled and opened the door and walked out.

Xan pulled up by the house, slowing down and stopping by the sidewalk when he saw Alissa just walking out of her house. He took off his helmet and smiled, waving at her. When Alissa approached he felt the heat to his cheeks rise.

"You look...cute," he told her. "W-Well...I don't mean to say that you normally don't look cute, but you...here, take the extra helmet," Xan held it out for her, smiling sheepishly.

Sirah lifted her head to see two people hopping onto a motorcycle, she smiled to herself. She rested her head on her paws as she watched on.

Alissa laughed softly and took the helmet, then she heard the door open "Alissa! " James nagged her on "You didn't tell me it was a boy!" He snapped unhappily, Alissa smiled "he is a good guy James, ill talk to you about it later!" She giggled "damn right you will!" He growled

Xan saw the blonde guy come from the house, he was pretty unhappy that Alissa was going with him. He must be the brother. I'm in trouble later, he thought. "Sorry!" Xan called out, before putting on his helmet. He allowed Alissa to put the extra helmet on as well on take the backseat, and until she wrapped her arms around him Xan rode toward the amusement park.

Alissa clung tightly to him, basically hugging him from behind, she was excited, she hadn't been to an amusement park in years

Xan couldn't help but smile behind his helmet. Their time there was going to be fun, and he knew.

They reached the destination, and Xan killed the engine once he found a spot. There were kids smiling happily with their parents and with their small friend, and laughing teenagers with groups of friends reminiscing about the rides that they loved during childhood.

Xan took off his helmet, and dismounted from the motorcycle after killing the engine. He flashed a smile at Alissa. "Well, we're here," he said cheerfully.

Alissa smiled and pulled off the helmet, she smoothed down her hair and smiled back at him, "Mmhm" the smell of amusement park food drifted to her and she giggled gently "what to do first." She thought

I padded nervously over to James, laying my ears down to show no hostility. "I'm sure they'll be fine." I said quietly. "He seems like a good kid."

James looked down at her and sighed "its hard to know sometimes now. " he watched them drive off then looked down at her, "why don't you come inside and have a cup of hot chocolate or something" she smiled

"Hey, Alissa. I'm in the mood for cotton candy right about now, do you want some too?" Xan smiled, as they walked up to the very entrance. He payed for both of their tickets and now they were in. "I haven't had it in forever," he added, thinking back on the time when he last ate some.

"T-thanks, that sounds great!" She said happily, changing back into her human form in the middle of her sentence. Wearing her typical outfit, t-shirt, jeans and her favorite converse.

James

He smiled then turned around and walked back into his house "come on."

Alissa

she very slowly grabbed Xan's hand and blushed brightly "I would love some." she looked up at him and smiled shyly.

Xan's eyebrows raised in surprise and he blushed as well when Alissa suddenly took his hand, but then a little smile grew in his lips and he squeezed her hand a bit.

"Yeah...it's over there, let's get some alright?" Xan said, and waited in line with Alissa for the cotton candy. It hadn't taken too long, and Xan handed the man behind the counter the right amount of money and received pink cotton candy on a cone. He tore a piece off and of it and offered it to Alissa.

Xan smiled foolishly and he chuckled. "Say 'aah'."

Xan fed the piece of cotton candy to Alissa and he smiled broadly. "I honestly thought you would've said 'I'm not a baby' or something," with the hand that he had in his grasp, Xan unconsciously locked his fingers with Alissa's. When he did notice, Xan started swinging their hands playfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back