We're The Animals Of The School

((We reached 100 posts :D ))

Xan's shoulders moved inward from the sudden poke in the stomach, but he relaxed them and grinned. "Why? I just...wouldn't know what it's like to have one," he admitted, running a hand through his hair and averting his eyes to the floor for a brief moment. But Xan brought his green eyes back to Alissa's blue gaze. It got very boring around the house growing up, being an only child along with his parents rarely ever being here. That's why he had friends to make up for that.

"I hear from a lot of people they think their brother or sister is annoying to have around. Is that true, when it comes to your older brother?" Xan questioned.

(Yay! :D )

Alissa thought for a second "Kind of, he can be really protective and threatening of other boys when it come to me." she said softly and then smiled at him

Xan chuckled. "I'll say something to you. When I was a kid, I used to ask for a brother or sister each year on Christmas. But my mom and dad said 'it doesn't work that way', and well," Xan shrugged his shoulders. "I'd say those who have a sibling are lucky," he offered a smile. He was kind of envious right now. "And you say your brother is protective? So if he sees me hanging out with you, I'd be in a lot of trouble, right?" he laughed.

Alissa shrugs "Me and my brother are two completely different things, Like no joke. He is a wolf... a mean one too, and i am a leopard... mean sometimes. He is boring and i like to have fun, he is protective and i am well... not caring." she says and smiles then taps his nose with her finger gently "Its not as fun as it seems."

Xan found it interesting how Alissa's brother was actually a wolf and not a black leopard like she was. He blinked in reaction to her lightly tapping his nose once, and smiled. "Aww, you've crushed my hopes and dreams, Alissa. Haha, well I think I've gotten used to the fact that I'm an only child by now," he shrugged his shoulders. "And how are you not caring, like you said?" Xan lightly pressed her forehead with his index finger. "I think you're really nice,"

Alissa smiled and swatted at his finger playfully then jumped onto him and they both fell onto the couch, she smiled and looked into his eyes, "Well, by not caring, i mean even though he is protective i never really listen to him." she smiled

"Ah, I see," Xan smiled back, not realizing what kind of position because he was too focused on Alissa's eyes to really notice. "So you're also a little stubborn too? You're a surprising person the more I know you," he said. Xan took Alissa's waist and made her turn, now they were both on their sides in front of each other, on the couch. "Hey, what else should I know about you?" Xan put his elbow up, resting his head in his hand and he grinned softly.

Alissa smiled, "Well i love to have fun, Adventure, Fight, Play, and Well just party." She said then took control and pushed him onto his back she held his wrists and pinned them above his head, Then smiled loosening her grip.

"Help, someone has pinned me down!" Xan said, but laughed cheerfully after his words. He stared up at Alissa wonderingly. He couldn't help but think how pretty she was. He put his head to the side, grinning a bit. "Playing like we sort of are now? Like a pinning down contest?" Xan asked.

Alissa smiled and rolled off of the couch releasing him and she sat on the floor "More like wrestling." She smiled "I have wrestled a wolf all my life, well since 13 at least." she giggled then pulled him down to her level.

((Thanks for the like xD ))

"Well, this is pretty new to me, just so you know," Xan chuckled. "But I think I can give it a try," he said. He hovered over her and like she did earlier to him, except hands were placed beside her head. "Okay, try to pin me down this time. I want to see if I'll be ready," he challenged.

Alissa smiled then grabbed his sides and swung her body over onto his and let him lay on his stomach and she sat on his back, she put her hands on his lower shoulders and rubbed her cheek against his and purred affectionately.

The feel of their cheeks brushing together tickled and made Xan laugh lightheartedly. "A-Alright, hahah, you caught me off guard," he smiled when he heard Alissa purring, which was a comforting sound to him. "You're purring, Alissa...heh, it's kinda cute," Xan chuckled. "Does that mean you're having fun doing this?"

(Lets say its a friday! :D )

Alissa blushed and rolled off of him and then sat beside him smiling, "Always be prepared." she looked outside and the sun was going down very slowly, she crawled to the window, the sky was stricken with red, orange, and a tinge of purple, she smiled brightly as the sun began its decent behind the mountains. She watched, if she was in her cat form her ears would be erect, As she watched and saw a bird land in the yard and she watch as it picked up a slug and flew up to her nest full of hungry babies that chirped loudly, She smiled, then looked back at Xan "Its getting late." she said quietly, she didn't want to go yet.

((Sounds fine to me :3))

Xan was saddened by the fact that it was indeed getting late, it showed in his eyes and in the pitiful grin. It was going to be boring without her around. He went up to her side, looking out the window with her at the blazing sunset. "Should we have each other's phone numbers? I want to hang out with you again tomorrow," Xan turned to her and flashed a smile.

Alissa looked up at him and sighed "Well. i dont have a key to my house." She said gently "And my brother is most likely at a party..." she said quietly and looked back outside, she fidgeted with her hands slightly. Then looked back at the sunset.

Xan listened, knowing Alissa pretty much couldn't go back home. "Then...would you want to take a nap here or something...?" he ran a hand through his tousled yet well-kept brown hair. It was like a nervous habit. He already felt the heat in his cheeks once the words fell from his lips. "If it's fine, I can sleep on the couch, and you can take my bed," Xan offered. "I mean, you would be the guest and all," that is, if she actually accepts to stay here... he thought.

Alissa looks up at him and blushes, she stands up and looks up at him, again and shakes her head "Its your bed Xan." She says gently "You take it, i can sleep on the couch." She basically accepted his offer.

((Why is the page still on 6 =3=" I dunno if that's just my laptop acting weird or not))

Xan tilted his head, looking into Alissa's eyes. "Hmm, well...okay, but expect me to pay you back, because I will," he promised. He felt bad that she had to sleep on the couch, but knew she really wouldn't back down from it if he insisted that she'd take his bed. "I have to make a call to my parents," Xan pulled out his cell phone. Even if his parents only arrived him late, they still made a rule that Xan let them know there were guests. He walked over to lean against the wall. His father picked up after the fourth ring.

"Yeah, hey dad...a girl I met from school named Alissa needs to stay over," listening to his father's reply, he scratched his tinted cheek with an index finger. "...She doesn't have house keys and she says her brother isn't home..." Xan explained, briefly glancing at Alissa and jokingly waving his fingers at her. Then he nodded. "Okay, I know. Tell mom...bye," he hung up. "It's alright for you to stay," Xan said to Alissa.

Alissa smiled "Thank you." She said then looked towards the stairs and the top floor "Such a big home for one person." She said quietly and then smiled at him playfully and push on his chest gently with her finger, pressing my against the wall, she stepped closer to a point their bodies were close, yet not touching, then she blushed and smiled taking a small step back.

Xan was blushing too as he looked at Alissa. He suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled Alissa into a hug, shaking his head so his hair was brushing her's. Xan chuckled as he was doing this but wasn't really sure why, mimicking the gesture of cuddling only nuzzling her as if a friendly animal would. He paused to look at her. "The only thing I'm missing is a purr now," he joked, releasing her.

Alissa was surprised by the hug and then hugged him back, we swayed side to side slightly then purred softly, she smiled at his comment, and then stood on her tippy toes, she then rubbed her nose against his and purred softly.

Xan smiled and laughed softly, rubbing his nose back at Alissa's petite one. He had the idea of trying to purr himself, but he bet it would sound entirely stupid coming from him, since he wasn't a feline and all. "We're so silly..." he muttered as he grinned at Alissa. "Hey, do you want something to eat?" Xan practically never goes hungry in this house. His parents got a pretty good amount of money from their jobs of being well-known scientists together.

Xan walked and motioning his hand for her to follow. He opened the fridge wide, presenting the many fruits, soda drinks, and foods you would have to prepare and eat by cooking. "You are welcome to choose, miss," Xan bowed courteously in a jesting manner. He took out three tangerines for himself as a little snack. Walking by Alissa to get to the cabinet behind her he briefly ran his cheek across her's on purpose, a silly smile on his face. "Up there are the sweets," Xan said, pointing to the high cabinet he just opened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back