We're The Animals Of The School

Xan stepped away from the teacher's desk and went towards Alissa's. He was in front of the desk and knelled down, resting his hand on his chin. "Nah, I don't like her either. She seems to have something against foxes, but I don't know why she hates me," he shrugged his shoulders. "Most likely because she doesn't buy my excuses when I don't have my homework some days," Xan said.

Xan chuckled when Alissa patted his head. "Aww, you make me blush," and he actually was blushing. He simply smiled at her. For someone who he just met, Alissa was incredibly nice and caring. He could tell. "You're really kind, I hope that everyone has told you at least once," Xan rested his left cheek on the desk, still looking up at her. Just to be a bit silly again he batted his eyes and laughed.

Alissa purred softly and smiled "No. Not everyone has." she giggled then watched a teacher walk into the room, Alissa's bright eyes met the teachers and the teacher looked away, Alissa smiled down at

"Xan, go to your seat," the teacher said. Xan looked back to Alissa and lightly shrugged his shoulders with a grin. He took the empty seat next to Alissa. He couldn't really help it by now, he just liked having her company around. He tapped his foot lightly against the floor, giving Alissa a side long glance. Xan mouthed to her, 'She hates me'.

((Yeep I was thinking the same xD ))

The last period's bell rang, and Xan let out a big sigh of relief as he stretched his arms. He stood up from his seat, going to Alissa. "Ready for the ice cream I promised? I know I am," he smiled. "You gotta see the flavors they have," Xan added.

Alissa nodded and smiled and put her backpack over her shoulder "Shall we walk like normal humans?" she asked as they neared the exit of the school "Or run like the animals we truly are?"

Xan smiled at the idea. "Hmm...I'll take the second choice. And follow me. I know a shortcut," with that said, Xan transformed his human structure into the shape and form of a fox. He went to the doorway exit, glancing back. He waited for Alissa to change into a black leopard and run with him.

Alissa changed quickly, and she stood beside him, she was larger then him, and her eyes were still bright, a few squirrel kids ran out of the way of her massive black paws.

Xan gave Alissa one more glance, as if to say, 'Let's go'. He turned his eyes ahead of him and bolted outside, and Alissa was easily catching up with her feline form. He went through the forest, jumping over some fallen logs, and slipping past trees. Being a small creature such as a fox had it's advantages. Xan could reach smaller places, or squeeze through them more easily. In this case it wasn't needed though.

Xan was having a little fun with this, embracing his animal side again. As they dashed, Xan looked for the 'XE' carved into the bark of trees. It was his initials, reminding him which way to go if there was ever a day that he forgot a path. Which seemed highly unlikely. But Xan liked to put his name known there for some reason. After making a few more turns, they got out of the forest. The buildings were in front of them now.

Xan morphed back into his human form, smiling and still shaking off the adrenaline. "Whoo, that was fun, right?"

Alissa leaped and turned into her human form as well, landing on her feet gently and smiled panting slightly "Yeah it was." she said and looked at the road.

"A good workout," Xan commented. He motioned his hand as he turned to the right. "Okay, so the ice cream parlor should be right over here," Xan led the way again, stepping away from the nature behind them and onto the sidewalk. They got there pretty fast, and when they entered together, the man behind the counter smiled. "Hey, Xan!" he said. "Hey, Seb," Xan grinned and fist bumped him. "Who's the little lady?" the man named Seb nodded his head to her.

"This is Alissa. She's new here," by the time Xan said that, he was already trying to decide which flavor of ice cream to get. Pomegranate...dragon fruit...maybe blueberry too, he thought, tapping his chin. Xan always got something different. "It's nice to meet you, Alissa. Trust me, you'll love the ice cream here," Seb assured.

Alissa smiled "Never tried anything other then vanilla." She blushed and then walked beside Xan and looked at all the flavors shocked by their types.

"I'll get a scoop of lemon, dragon fruit, aaand...blueberry. In a bowl," Xan told Seb, and he was handed his treat. "Awesome," Xan grinned down at the ice cream, a plastic spoon in hand. He glanced up at Alissa, knowing she didn't get anything get. "You should try the mango and passion fruit together," he recommended with a smile. "Best one in my opinion," Xan added.

Seb scooped the ice cream that Alissa requested, put it in a cone, then handed it to her. "Here you go. Enjoy your ice cream, you two," Seb grinned. "Thanks, Seb," Xan found a circular table for them, and he sat down. There were a fair amount of people in here---though it wasn't a surprise. Many others like to visit this parlor as much as he did for the ice cream. But this wasn't his absolute favorite place in this town.

Xan took his plastic spoon, and scooped up some of each flavor that he got, and ate it together. He smiled from the taste. The flavors always tasted like the real thing and he loved it. "Alissa, I'm kinda curious as to what you like personally. Hobbies and things like that," Xan said.

Alissa sat across from him and licked her ice cream, " well if you haven't noticed i was the district champion in gymnastics, i love to do gymnastics, par of my feline attributes i guess." she shrugged and licked her ice cream again.

((Yeeep I forgot about her shirt xD ))

Xan realized that he forgot about her brightly colored shirt, having those imprinted words on the material. "Sorry, I'm a ditz sometimes," Xan smiled sheepishly. "And something I like to do...hmm," he leaned back in his chair, wondering. "Parkour and baseball, I suppose," he smiled at Alissa. He practices his parkour at least every week. It was a good thing to know if you were ever running away from someone dangerous, which always came in handy. "What about your basic likes?"

Alissa hesitated for a moment "Well, i like food " she giggled, he small structure wouldn't make it look like she ate much as she did, but she did. She blushed slightly then licked her ice cream again "I like a lot of things, Music especially. "

Xan pointed to his shirt, since it had a Linkin Park logo on it. "Linkin Park is my favorite band besides Skillet," he grinned. He didn't have many interests if he thought about it, which usually lead girls to say that he was a mysterious type of guy. In honesty Xan liked to keep people guessing but at the same time, doesn't reveal much about himself when it comes to something more...deep.

"How's your ice cream?" Xan helped himself to his own treat.

Alissa smiled "Wonderful, Thank you." The sun shined brightly outside, she looked out as a group of girls chatted and laughed, their jeans pulled up to high, and their shirts to short, Alissa shook her head with displeasure. She as well ate her ice cream and licked her lips.

Xan raised an eyebrow at the girls who had just come in, not interested and simply apathetic about the fact that their clothing showed their skin. He wasn't a pervert like some people he once knew. He noticed the one who seemed like the leader of the group saw Xan and headed to their table. Oh, great... Xan thought sarcastically, releasing a small sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back