• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We're Still Here (OOC Thread)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Alright, got my character up!

Perfect! That means that we can begin! I shall get to work starting on the first post. It shall start with those in the group and then I shall update individuals that are on their own. Also, if anyone else wishes to be in the group at the start, let me know. Ultimately we'll all have no clue who we all are, as it was just formed, but that will change as we go along. However, if your character starts alone, let me know! That will be important for giving me an idea on how I can gather everyone up.

Perfect! That means that we can begin! I shall get to work starting on the first post. It shall start with those in the group and then I shall update individuals that are on their own. Also, if anyone else wishes to be in the group at the start, let me know. Ultimately we'll all have no clue who we all are, as it was just formed, but that will change as we go along. However, if your character starts alone, let me know! That will be important for giving me an idea on how I can gather everyone up.
While I picture my character starting off alone, I’m not sure what’d they’d really be doing. It might be better for me to start off in the group unless you have a good way to get them grouped up later.

While I picture my character starting off alone, I’m not sure what’d they’d really be doing. It might be better for me to start off in the group unless you have a good way to get them grouped up later.

Starting with everyone else together might be the safest bet for now, but I will touch on how she joined the group so that it's just not out of the blue or anything.

Mine would be in Southern Nevada/Northern Arizona/Eastern California area as he was separated from his squad when they were wiped out by gang members, he's continuing on his mission which I'll not spoil right now

Mine would be in Southern Nevada/Northern Arizona/Eastern California area as he was separated from his squad when they were wiped out by gang members, he's continuing on his mission which I'll not spoil right now

Rough territory to start in, considering it's almost on the border of the Cragg. I'd prefer for everyone to at least be near each other so that the story can eventually be joined up for everyone. Nonetheless, I'll let you start here. The custom zone will be located near it, likely by a few miles. However, I'll create circumstances that will make it more convenient for him to travel towards our group.

Anyone wanna have some history together? My character was apart of a small group of survivors for most of their life, so paths could have been crossed at the very least.

Oh I didn’t even contemplate that.

I’ve written that Adam has been a part of a few groups, but I didn’t go into too much detail.

The first was a large group of civilians and families which got attacked and split up into smaller groups. This smaller group lasted for a while and even grew in number again before it got massacred one day (Adam hid).

He was then picked up by militia group who claimed to be freedom fighters (though mostly they raided other groups and recruited/abducted people who were fit to fight). They gave him a pretty hard time and eventually abandoned him for being a deadweight.

I don’t know if there could be some potential cross overs there? 🤔

Last edited:

I’ve written that Adam has been a part of a few groups, but I didn’t go into too much detail.

The first was a large group of civilians and families which got attacked and split up into smaller groups. This smaller group lasted for a while and even grew in number again before it got massacred one day (Adam hid).

He was then picked up by another group who claimed to be freedom fighters (though mostly they raided other groups and recruited/abducted people who were fit to fight). They gave him a pretty hard time and eventually abandoned him for being a deadweight.

Adam needs a hug

He was then picked up by another group who claimed to be freedom fighters (though mostly they raided other groups and recruited/abducted people who were fit to fight). They gave him a pretty hard time and eventually abandoned him for being a deadweight.

He could’ve beeb apsrt of my char’s group for awhile. Can keep it vague for now though.

Finally the first posts for everyone are up! Feel free to post your characters opinions on all that had happened thus far and push forward into the story how you wish for your characters to proceed. Just used the first post to set the scene. From now on, the world will be built around everyone so that they can go and do as they please. I will be directing things a bit towards them being able to harness whatever powers they might be able to wield though. Keep this in mind!

Genii Genii
HUVASU HUVASU
meepster meepster
Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum
AKIMBOCROSS AKIMBOCROSS

Multiple Settings - We're Still Here (Story Thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back