• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We're Still Here (OOC Thread)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hello, People. Started on my cs, if a bit late.

Question here for Vexumin Vexumin , would it be outlandish to assume some people have taken refuge in metro systems, akin to Metro 2033?

Not an issue to assume that at all. The way I have see it, people could take shelter within metro systems. However, they'd need to really fortify themselves a good section of it to thrive and ensure that it won't fall apart. As demon rose from the earth, plates shift to a far more extreme degree, and metro systems may be found shifted and random. I plan on this almost being considered a labyrinth of demonic making. However, if humans managed to establish for themselves a home within this labyrinth, they must be settled at its center with a clear path out and into the world.

Not an issue to assume that at all. The way I have see it, people could take shelter within metro systems. However, they'd need to really fortify themselves a good section of it to thrive and ensure that it won't fall apart. clip
Yeah, that's basically what metro is. Thanks for confirming.

Yeah, that's basically what metro is. Thanks for confirming.

Not to mention, humans would need to contend with their altered kin for possession of the labyrinth. Humans would not walk that labyrinth alone. Their fallen brothers and sisters, animals that shelter in the dark, would vie for control of such a shadowed shelter. People that live in the metro would have to constantly fend off waves of lanky, clouded eyed, and ravenously mutated humans.

That's the only thing that I think would set it apart from the metro series.

clip waves of lanky, clouded eyed, and ravenously mutated humans.

MetroLastLightDarkOne1.jpgTaken directly from the Metro Wiki: "The Dark Ones (Russian: Чёрные or "black ones") are a sapient species descended from humans who survived the nuclear apocalypse and adapted to the new world."

They fit the description perfectly.

I Broke out laughing whilst writing this, But I really do think it fits quite well. (The metro idea, not these fellas in particular)

Perfectly fine! It would kind of be the same way regarding Dell and Miranda. At least, L will usually find Dell between her and his child. Otherwise he's just a friendly fella.

I think that would be perfectly fine! Honestly, I think our three characters together would be pretty interesting. Of course, there is always room for more. We're still waiting for two character sheets as well from AKIMBOCROSS AKIMBOCROSS and @InsaneAsylum . When they are finished with that we'll finalize who starts where and what characters have what kinds of relationships.

That's up to you! I was honestly thinking that the group would find the supermarket nearly untouched and try to loot from it and they would find Ike in the process.
I thought Ike would join the group later, for sure! I get that vibe from him, and idk why.

I thought Ike would join the group later, for sure! I get that vibe from him, and idk why.

I did notice his desire to stick to store that he was a clerk for. He'd be super dedicated to hide there for nearly 15 years though! That's a story I'd love to hear about. You'd think he'd be mad after all that time. Guess the store he worked at had plenty of sudoku books or something similar. XD

Not to mention, humans would need to contend with their altered kin for possession of the labyrinth. Humans would not walk that labyrinth alone. Their fallen brothers and sisters, animals that shelter in the dark, would vie for control of such a shadowed shelter. People that live in the metro would have to constantly fend off waves of lanky, clouded eyed, and ravenously mutated humans.

👀

Another Question, How exactly do Demon/Angel blood ties work?

Another Question, How exactly do Demon/Angel blood ties work?

There are certain angels and demons with the abilities to cross between the realms at their discretion. Once these beings were important to both heaven and hell. However, now that the veil has been shattered between all three realms, these angels and demons have all but slipped into obscurity. When they did travel the realms though, they sought to weave power into various bloodlines within humans, though these humans had no way to know this was the case. So after the war began, some humans had drops of demonic or angelic blood flowing through their veins that only boiled within them as the fighting began. Many humans with these ties did not know how to harness them before they met their end. Despite this, even in death, their tainted or hallowed forms yet influence the world in one way or another.

There are certain angels and demons with the abilities to cross between the realms at their discretion. Once these beings were important to both heaven and hell. However, now that the veil has been shattered between all three realms, these angels and demons have all but slipped into obscurity. When they did travel the realms though, they sought to weave power into various bloodlines within humans, though these humans had no way to know this was the case. So after the war began, some humans had drops of demonic or angelic blood flowing through their veins that only boiled within them as the fighting began. Many humans with these ties did not know how to harness them before they met their end. Despite this, even in death, their tainted or hallowed forms yet influence the world in one way or another.
Another angel/demon related question, do humans ever get into conflicts with them? and what would be needed to dispatch them? would a 50. Cal round do the trick there?

Another angel/demon related question, do humans ever get into conflicts with them? and what would be needed to dispatch them? would a 50. Cal round do the trick there?

Sure. To both questions that is. I'll answer them full one at a time though.

When it comes to humans conflicting against angels and demons, of course you'll have such things happen. To both sides even. There have been orders of humans that have dedicated themselves to fighting angels or demons. There are even groups of humans that dedicated themselves to seeing both sides as the enemies. When guns were still pretty available in the world, the humans may have even still had a chance. However, a large chunk of the human population were wiped out during the first days of the war.

The humans that managed to arm themselves though had slain a small number of beings on both the demonic and angelic sides of the war, but they were never seen as too big of a threat. It was usually a luckily placed bullet that did the job against the armors found on both of the other sides. Flesh is still flesh even in the two other realms, even if their metal is far stronger than that found on earth. It was when these creatures died though that the true weapons were found. Looted blades and other such weaponry from heaven and hell.

The blade of an angels sword hums and vibrates to allow it greater purchase in the strongest of steel. The points of a demons morningstar would be almost super heated, letting it tear through some objects with almost magma-like efficiency. When the absence of ammunition became clear to those that relied on guns to fight, it was easier to just abandon a rifle for a weapon dropped by an angel or demon.

Also, I will be creating a lore page for information that most if not all characters should be familiar with after 15 years, so perhaps it will help answer some questions that you may have!

I Got my CS up! Either gonna write the History in bed on my phone or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Lore thread has been added! The first entry is about the different factions that are known world wide. Whether it is from tales passed between survivors or the utterances of angels or demons, the story of these factions have reached the ears of nearly every sentient being on the planet. The link to the thread can be found above!

If anyone has anything they would like for me to touch upon next, feel free to make the request and I shall detail it in the next posts on the lore page.

I did notice his desire to stick to store that he was a clerk for. He'd be super dedicated to hide there for nearly 15 years though! That's a story I'd love to hear about. You'd think he'd be mad after all that time. Guess the store he worked at had plenty of sudoku books or something similar.
he's only worked at the store for 3 years and he also has good luck. The store he worked at didn't get affected until very late in the war. He has the weirdest luck in the history of luck. Also, he took all the newspapers in the front of the store and has redone everything many times. He doesn't care whether or not he's dead in the war, so long as it's fast.(Is this op? I will change the explanation of it is!)

he's only worked at the store for 3 years and he also has good luck. The store he worked at didn't get affected until very late in the war. He has the weirdest luck in the history of luck. Also, he took all the newspapers in the front of the store and has redone everything many times. He doesn't care whether or not he's dead in the war, so long as it's fast.(Is this op? I will change the explanation of it is!)

It almost seems like divine intervention how no creature has made an effort to ransack his home after all that time, but we'll change that after the story begins. He's about to be thrown into a wild situation. Perhaps when he does meet everyone, it will be a sort of luck in its own way. After all, we need a way to bust him out of that shelter. Our survivors will be a good opportunity for him to move on while also in the company of those that can keep him safe.

Lore thread has been added! The first entry is about the different factions that are known world wide. Whether it is from tales passed between survivors or the utterances of angels or demons, the story of these factions have reached the ears of nearly every sentient being on the planet. The link to the thread can be found above!

If anyone has anything they would like for me to touch upon next, feel free to make the request and I shall detail it in the next posts on the lore page.
Morning all.

Ooo I’ll go have a read. 👍

It almost seems like divine intervention how no creature has made an effort to ransack his home after all that time, but we'll change that after the story begins. He's about to be thrown into a wild situation. Perhaps when he does meet everyone, it will be a sort of luck in its own way. After all, we need a way to bust him out of that shelter. Our survivors will be a good opportunity for him to move on while also in the company of those that can keep him safe.
Yep,That was my plan. He also did go a bit mad from being alone for 3 years. He thinks that the group isn't real and that causes problems, and he does tasks, and then repeats them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back