• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom We're all mad here : Twisted Wonderland : Interest Check

Cyril

Novella Roleplayer
Introduction
Hi there! You can call me Ella and I'm currently looking for a twisted wonderland rp, preferably a double up. I'm a student in the GMT Timezone who can reply at least once a day to once a week depending on how busy I am.

Typically i write between three and six paragraphs, for both side of the rp, and as I said before respond at least once a day. I'm looking to play against either Jamil Viper or Floyd Leech and I'm willing to play most characters aside from Epel.

Rules
1) Length, I'd like at least two or three paragraphs from my partner, I enjoy detials, characters thoughts and feelings toward the world around them. Go really in depth if you like, i love it.
2) Ooc, I enjoy ooc chatter but it's not required. If you're not comfortable that's completely fine, I like to share thoughts and ideas along with headcanons and the like about either characters or Oc's.
3) Age, I myself am sixteen and I don't like roleplaying with anyone under my age, anyone older is fine but even so I draw the line at people being over the age of thirty.
4) Replies and ghosting, I'm not ghost friendly. I don't mind how often you reply, I don't mind waiting or dropping an RP becuase life gets in the way. I understand not wanting to tell me that you're not interested in an rp anymore but I'm one of those people who will wait and wait for a reply. So please just shoot me a short message if you're no longer interested. I myself tend to forget to reply sometimes, if it's been over three days just shoot me a quick message and I'll tell you what's up. Most of the time if I don't reply its becuase of school.

Plots and Love Interests

Who I'd like YOU to play: Jamil Viper (preferably), Floyd Leech or Leona Kingscholar
Who I'll play for you: Trey Clover, Cater Diamond, Duece Spade, Ace Trapolla, Riddle Rosehearts; Leona Kingscholar, Jack Howl; Azul Ashengrotto, Jade Leech, Floyd Leech; Kailm As-Asim and Malleus Draconia.

-Sneaking Around: You both are from different houses, if you got caught it would cause some serious drama. You both aren't suppose to get along, but you do so well. It is worth lying to everyones face and sneaking around when you aren't meant to be. It's a fun game at this point, but will it be worth it in the long run? Or will it just cause everyone pain?

If there's any plots that you have in mind please don't hesitate to plot with me. Just a final thing, if you're interested please leave a comment here or come into my dms. I hope to hear from someone soon. 💛

Users who are viewing this thread

Back