• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Well-Written Partner Wanted (OPEN)

Kerishea

Read More.
Hi everyone- thanks for stopping by! I've updated this as of MARCH 31ST.

Some interests I currently have are:
Vampire x witch (I have a detailed plot idea for this)
Devil x witch (I have a semi plot for this)
Demon x Witch (I have a semi plot for this)
Prince x princess (detailed plot for this) ***
Siren x son of Ares (plot for this too- general understanding of Greek mythology required)
Assassin x courtesan (semi-plot) **
Werewolf x human (plot) **

But I’m open to nearly anything!

I generally prefer to play a female character, but don’t mind switching things up.

I’m a sucker for romance but it doesn’t have to be the main point of the plot (we’ll burnout that way). Queer pairings are fine with me, but the aforementioned ideas I have are MxF (sorry) unless otherwise specified.

If you have any questions, have your own ideas, or are interested in mine, message me or comment below :)

Caio!

Last edited:
Hi! I role played before on FF for 9 years, so I’m no stranger <3 I’ve written two books of my own and have two more in the works. I haven’t dabbled into publishing them yet, I haven’t worked up the courage haha <3 but we’ll see where it takes me! Kudos to you!

I usually do my roleplays around MxM romances, or anything LGBTQ+ plus, so your last plot has definitely piqued my interest. I’d also like to know more about your vampirexwitch idea, too! And that kind of works out because I usually never play female characters; a male character is right up my alley.

Hi! I role played before on FF for 9 years, so I’m no stranger <3 I’ve written two books of my own and have two more in the works. I haven’t dabbled into publishing them yet, I haven’t worked up the courage haha <3 but we’ll see where it takes me! Kudos to you!

I usually do my roleplays around MxM romances, or anything LGBTQ+ plus, so your last plot has definitely piqued my interest. I’d also like to know more about your vampirexwitch idea, too! And that kind of works out because I usually never play female characters; a male character is right up my alley.
I'll send you a message!

I want to add a couple of extras to my previous list! I have an assassin x courtesan plot that I've decided to resurrect, and I have 2 werewolf plots that I'd be interested in!

hi! i’d be interested in any idea that you offer, i’m not much of a picky person. i’m perfectly fine with any pairing such as ff, mm, fm, etc. i do have to say though, that i am very interested in your first and last option. my responses are usually detailed and long.

warning: english is not my first language, and i do mess up sometimes, but, if that’s a problem for you then it’s alright! — and also, it might take a while for me to respond.❤️

Hi everyone- thanks for stopping by!

I’ve been out of the game here for a few years (had a partner, we role played together for 5 years!) but I’m back in action! I’m a self-published author so be assured- I know how to write well.

Some interests I currently have are:
Vampire x witch (I have a detailed plot idea for this)
Devil x witch (I have a semi plot for this)
Prince x princess (detailed plot for this)
Siren x son of Ares (plot for this too- general understanding of Greek mythology required)
Brother’s best friend x younger brother (MxM)

I don’t do fandoms, sorry. But I’m open to nearly anything!

I generally prefer to play a female character, but don’t mind switching things up.

I’m a sucker for romance but it doesn’t have to be the main point of the plot (we’ll burnout that way). Queer pairings are fine with me, but the aforementioned ideas I have are MxF (sorry) unless otherwise specified.

If you have any questions, have your own ideas, or are interested in mine, message me or comment below :)

Caio!
uh hello, I've been a writer for 7 years now, and honestly, I'm just here because I really want to get into roleplaying again as I've been inactive for a long time. I'm fine with romance as long as it's appropriate, but I really like your fantasy vibe. let me know if you're intrested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back