• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Welcome to the Wyld Side ~ A Were-creature Roleplay

What should the were creatures be restricted to?

• Birds and Mammals only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else ((Let me know!))

• All of them have to start with the same letter

• Total voters
This sounds really cool, when I was reading your first post I was like this really sounds like Armello... Wait... Anyway I always thought that the world of Armello sounded interesting. Would there be different factions, I think the whole like Rats vs Bears vs Wolves thing would be a bit restrictive. But what if there were sorts of alliances of Wylds from certain areas? Like Wylds from the forest trust other Wylds from the forest and are a bit suspicious of the Wylds from the mountians? Or we could restrict it saying people could only be Wylds from a certain area of habitat.

Sputnik said:
This sounds really cool, when I was reading your first post I was like this really sounds like Armello... Wait... Anyway I always thought that the world of Armello sounded interesting. Would there be different factions, I think the whole like Rats vs Bears vs Wolves thing would be a bit restrictive. But what if there were sorts of alliances of Wylds from certain areas? Like Wylds from the forest trust other Wylds from the forest and are a bit suspicious of the Wylds from the mountians? Or we could restrict it saying people could only be Wylds from a certain area of habitat.
hopefully we could some related to the sea because i am planning on playing a wereshark or werealligator

If we go mammal I call platypus xD

billthesomething said:
hopefully we could some related to the sea because i am planning on playing a wereshark or werealligator
I second this notion.

Sputnik said:
That's a good idea. I think I might go with that.

Also, I forgot to add it to the first post, but please, only vote from the top two as those have the most votes, and were tied at one point. I'd like everyone's opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back