• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Welcome to the Wyld Side ~ A Were-creature Roleplay

What should the were creatures be restricted to?

• Birds and Mammals only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else ((Let me know!))

• All of them have to start with the same letter

• Total voters

Shadowlugia711

Raging Leviathan
Linky: Welcome to the Wyld Side

The Kingdom of Vrynn is peaceful. Humans live in peace with the forces of Nature. Were-Creatures, called Wylds, protect the land, and keep the forces of good and evil balanced. Most are truly neutral, but for every evil one, there was a pure one opposing it.

However one day, the creeping forces of darkness attack the king, and its grip twists him into madness. His healers puzzle over his illness. With no apparent antidote, the king edges closer to death with each dawning day. He is infected with the Rot; It corrupts, and drains its hosts life force.

That dark day, the Wylds dissappear. Chaos reigns as bird-like creatures called Banes terrorize villages and slaughter people. All is lost, and those who survive wallow in despair.

Then, eight people across the land find themselves shifting into beasts a week before the king's inevitable death. Some chose to search for the antidote and purge the Rot, while others hunger for the throne.

Inspired in part by the game Armello.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadowlugia711 said:
@StoneWolf18 Yes.
Also, @RedLikeRoses , you don't really need any knowledge of Armello. Most of what is from armello is the Rot, Banes, and that the king is dying from the rot.
Are there an limits such as only mammals, how did they become them, and is it anthro or full animal?

Sorry for the questions! >.<

StoneWolf18 said:
Are there an limits such as only mammals and how did they become them>
I wasn't thinking about the no mammals, but It would have to be an actual animal alive today, so no dragons and dinosaurs.

The way the peeps become Wylds is through the world's natural magic. The land is like ''Hey where did all my guards go? I guess I need to hire more."

Shadowlugia711 said:
I wasn't thinking about the no mammals, but It would have to be an actual animal alive today, so no dragons and dinosaurs.
The way the peeps become Wylds is through the world's natural magic. The land is like ''Hey where did all my guards go? I guess I need to hire more."
Wait, was that a typo or did you mean to say no mammals?

I meant to say that I didn't come up with it. I'm honestly ok with whatever animal, but I might put up a poll so people can decide if they want to limit it to things like mammals only.

Shadowlugia711 said:
I meant to say that I didn't come up with it. I'm honestly ok with whatever animal, but I might put up a poll so people can decide if they want to limit it to things like mammals only.
Ah, alright. I was a bit worried I was gonna have to play as an ostrich or something.

Shadowlugia711 said:
Ok, the poll is up.
Let me know if you want to add another option to it.
What if we could only be animals of a certain size?

or maybe its name had to start with a certain letter

x3

Werellama

Werebear (not to be confused with carebear)

Werekangaroo

Werenewt

Wereduck

Love your icon btw, praise the sun

Werewolphin

Werechimp

Wereferret

Wereoragutan

Weregator

Werepirhanha

Werecameleon

Ok, technically speaking, that's wrong grammar. I seriously doubt you got away with typing a single one of those were creature's names without having a reported typo... if you know what I mean by that...?

Either way I'm interested, you should make a thread for this!

Well, if all of you like it, I'll go and make the thread.

I just need you guys to vote between just mammals and any living creature though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back