• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the OOC of Pokemon

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Alright, im here! i already have my character planned, a faceclaim and everything, so once the cs thread is up, i will soon be able to post my character ^^

Mkay, character sheet is up. Got busy and didn't get a chance to post it sooner. Thankfully I already had that Pokedex premade... (considering that silly thing took me a full day to code originally...)

Maybe him and Eri have met before? She origniates from unova, but travelled a lot.
Could have definitely met in their travels. Or she could have met him at the Sanctuary if she was there any time up until the last 2 or so years when he started his journey.

Probably more likely on travels. Maybe he saw how she and her Banette got along and was impressed or smth?
That works. Dante tends to gravitate towards people who have strong bonds with their Pokemon like he does with his team, after all. She could have even seen one of his competitions with Sonata at some point.

That works. Dante tends to gravitate towards people who have strong bonds with their Pokemon like he does with his team, after all. She could have even seen one of his competitions with Sonata at some point.
Maybe they even became friends, even travelled together. Eri is a bit weird, but she´s nice. And she needs somebody that knows her enough to translate her to normal human beings XD

Maybe they even became friends, even travelled together. Eri is a bit weird, but she´s nice. And she needs somebody that knows her enough to translate her to normal human beings XD
I wouldn't be against traveling buddies lol. Dante would probably be perfect in that context given how patient he can be. If they've traveled together, safe bet Sonata is probably comfortable talking to her out loud. Wonder how she handles the whole, "telepathic group call" thing Dante's team does, especially if they suddenly decide to include her in it xD

I wouldn't be against traveling buddies lol. Dante would probably be perfect in that context given how patient he can be. If they've traveled together, safe bet Sonata is probably comfortable talking to her out loud. Wonder how she handles the whole, "telepathic group call" thing Dante's team does, especially if they suddenly decide to include her in it xD
SHe does the same with her Banette.

Then he´d be Eri´s best friend. Maybe even more, to her, but that´s another story. XD

Oh my x3

This suddenly got adorable.

....at least until Zora pulls a 'sexy jutsu' and screws up the mood xD
Eri is a little fluff ball, deep inside, on the outside she seems to be a scary ghost trainer girl

If that happens prepare for some anime "eeeeh?" with embarrassed blushing and scurrying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back