• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the IC of Pokemon

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Welcome to the world of Pokemon! A wondrous place full of creatures known as, you guessed it, pokemon! As amazing as this place is it's also very dangerous. Wild Pokemon could attack you or you could be attacked by humans. A year ago an evil group known as Team Rocket was defeated by a young man named red. That same year on today's date Red got his first Pokemon. This year fate is about to send you on insane, dangerous adventures just as it sent red all those years ago. On these adventures you will face sadistic evil teams, well intentioned extremists, Pokemon gone berserk, and eldritch abominations. Are you up for the challenge?

GM notes

Hello again true believers (I really need to stop stealing Stan lee's catch phrase). Welcome to the world of Pokemon (or WttWoP or just Pokemon RP if you prefer) is a reboot of a roleplay about a group of Pokemon trainers who have been drawn together by fate to fight the forces of evil. Why you? The same reason red was picked to take down team rocket: fate saw something in you. (And I mean fate as in an anthropomorphic personification).

Here's some current events to help you out.

A year ago team rocket was defeated by red before red became the champion and disappeared.

Jessie, James, and meowth are still around and collectively call themselves team rocket. They are more or less the last remnants of team rocket.

Team skull is a fledgling organization in alola. Not really much of a threat yet.

Aether foundation is still more or less good.

A team rocket recon team sent to hoenn to investigate and maybe capture the regional legendaries has split apart into team magma and team Aqua.

Team plasma has yet to do anything super evil and seems more or less legitimate.

A mysterious, never before seen evil team is skulking around doing… Something.

A mysterious amorphous blob has been sited near the cinnabar island chain.

So… Do what do you say? Will fate pick you?

AJ stretches as she wakes to the sun shining through the trees. "Everyone up?" she asks her pokémon. Unity nods as her legs swing out from under the branch she sits on, Justice chirps affirmatively from the base of the tree, and Grace doubles up on her attempt to snuggle in AJ's lap. "Not today," she says to Grace. "We have somewhere to be." Grace yawns as she reluctantly uncurls herself. AJ gets a firm a grip around Grace before she slips out of the tree she was sleeping in, landing on her feet. After setting Grace down and dusting off her cargo shorts, AJ holds her arms to the air. Unity picks up AJ's backpack before hopping into AJ's arms. AJ sets Unity down before reaching into her pack and pulling out a breakfast bar for herself and some food for her pokémon. "Good to go?" she asks after everyone is done eating. Her pokémon each reply affirmatively. "Let's get going then." AJ then leads her pokémon away from the trees and into a field.

After a short walk, AJ and company are out of the field and in city. "So this is Vermillion City?" she asked aloud as she looks at her map. "Any idea where the dock is?" she asks. Unity points towards the ocean on AJ's left. After consulting the map, AJ says, "Yeah, putting a dock on the water is probably a good idea." She folds up her map and puts it into her backpack. And, with Unity leading the way and Justice and Grace beside her, AJ sets off towards the dock.

Artemis Seer
Stepping off the boat

The smell of seabreeze filled the air as Artemis stpped off his boat, Athena, his umbreon, beside him.

"So this is vermillion city, huh." Artemis said, his tone noticeably bored. Looking around Artemis noted that vermillion was bustling with people. Then Artemis' stomach rumbled. Luckily Artemis was going to head to the nearest pokemon center anyways. In his experience, pokemon centers were the best place to both sit down and do some research and get a bite to eat.

"Well, let's go find the pokemon center." Artemis said to Athena.

"Umbree!" the pokemon exclaimed. They started walking.

The Maddox Siblings
The journey it took to travel from the Alolan region to the Kanto region was a rather long one. Especially since the form of travel was by boat, it was far more slower than if they chosen to have gone by plane. But luckily for Axel and Ryder, they had managed to make the boat ride an eventful one by drumming up some business. The duo snapped some photos for people and sold them as keepsakes to each of them. Eventually the boat docked in the port town of Vermilion City located in the Kanto region, allowing the twins to put their stuff together before walking off the boat and down the ramp. Axel and Ryder talked amongst themselves about the profit they made onboard, along with where they'd go within the region now that they were there. But just as the twin's feet hit the deck of the Vermilion port, they heard a voice that they were all too familiar with.

"Alola big bros!"

Axel looked towards his bother a bit wide eyed only to be met by the exact expression in return. "Is that?" "It can't be. She wouldn't have." "I wouldn't put it past her if she did. But, even so.." Sharing a small nod the brothers slowly turned around to face the top of the ramp in order to confirm their suspicions. Though as they were just about fully turned around Axel and Ryder were met with a rough hug by an overly familiar purple haired young woman wearing a pink, star patterned beanie. "Luna!?!" They shouted in unison out of complete and utter shock. "What are you doing here?" "How did you manage to not run into us on the boat?" "Yeah. You're not exactly the most quiet person or the type of person capable of standing still for a long period of time."

Pulling away from her older brothers, Luna looked up at them with a wide grin and snickered, "Well you didn't think I'd let you two go out exploring and having fun without me, did you? I mean, come on! I'm the life of the party! Besides, there isn't anything to explore back home anymore. I've done and seen everything Alola has to offer." Soon a rustling noise pulled all their attentions towards the young woman's messenger bag, which happened to be moving. But before Ryder and his brother could question it, a familiar head poked out. It was Glimmer. The Minccino smiled and climbed out of bag before climbing up to her trainer's shoulder. "See, even Glimmer is happy to see you guys," Luna commented as her Pokémon chirped. Her blue eyes gazed past between her brothers at the city hiding behind them. With a grin she slipped by the both of them before making her way off the docks, "I'm going to go explore the city before we decide to head out. Make sure you two keep up!"

"Luna! Wait for us!" The twins quickly turned around before jogging over to catch up to their younger sister, who already had put a good amount of distance between them. Once they had caught up to her, however, their pace slowed and the three began to converse with each other.

[class=tabs] background-color: #90b4d2; border-radius: 5px; border: 5px solid #b3b3b3; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #000088; box-sizing: border-box; color: #000000; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1; position:relative; top: 345px; margin: 20px auto; text-align: center; width: 319.15px; [/class] [class=tab] vertical-align:bottom; box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; border: .5px solid black; display: inline-block; width: 102px; height: 111.5px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #2b7abb; [/class] [class name=activeTab] background-color: #2b7abb; [/class] [class=tabheader] margin-top:85px; letter-spacing:1px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 1px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:red; text-shadow: 2px 0px 5px white; [/class] [class=tabsContent] background:url('https://wallpapercave.com/wp/QJZRHNP.jpg'); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #FFFFFF; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #000088; box-sizing: border-box; color: #000000; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.1; position:relative; top: -345px; left: -5px; height: 222px; margin: 15px auto; text-align: left; width: 295px; border: 5px solid #b3b3b3; overflow:auto; color:black; text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px white; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent removeClass activeTab tab addClass activeTab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Luciana) (show tabsContentLuciana) if (eq ${currentTab} Sonata) (show tabsContentSonata) if (eq ${currentTab} Zora) (show tabsContentZora) if (eq ${currentTab} Gemini) (show tabsContentGemini) if (eq ${currentTab} -EMPTY-) (show tabsContentEmpty) if (eq ${currentTab} Home) (show tabsContentMain) [/script]

[div class=tabs][div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/usagivsgoku/images/3/38/RioluPMD.png/revision/latest?cb=20151114024345');background-size:contain;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]Luciana
[div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('http://i77.servimg.com/u/f77/12/67/48/17/pourml16.png'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]Sonata[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab style="width: 34%;"][div class=tab style="background:url('https://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/3606/89598/CI_89598_1396729774.png'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;width:100%;"][div class=tabheader]Zora[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('http://img15.deviantart.net/93e7/i/2016/159/f/1/shiny_doublade_for_gottadrawemall_contest_by_kajat_kay-da5frpj.png'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]Gemini[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/youtubepoop/images/4/4c/Pokeball.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/166?cb=20150418234807'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]-EMPTY-[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab style="width: 34%;"][div class=tab style="background:url('https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/youtubepoop/images/4/4c/Pokeball.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/166?cb=20150418234807'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center; width:100%;"][div class=tabheader]-EMPTY-[/div][/div][/div]
[/div][div class=tabs style="height:72px; width:72px; left:307.5px; top: 168px; border:none; border-radius:50%;background:none;line-height:69px;"][div class=tab style="height:69px; width:69px; border-radius:50%;"]Home[/div][/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentLuciana" style="display: none;"]
Luciana the Riolu:

Job: Cook

Mood: Annoyed

Thoughts: Zora is so useless sometimes. Oh well, no point in worrying about it now, we're here...

To Top
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentSonata" style="display: none;"]
Sonata the Kirlia:

Job: Medic

Mood: Happy

Thoughts: There is nothing better than singing with Dante and the others!

To Top

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentZora" style="display: none;"]
Zora the Zorua:

Job: Navigator

Mood: Annoyed

Thoughts: Luciana is always such a frickin know-it-all.

To Top
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentGemini" style="display: none;"]
Gemini the Doublade:

Job: Rear Guard

Mood: zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thoughts: She's sleeping right now.

To Top

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentEmpty" style="display: none;"]
Nothing to see here, move along.

Seriously, there's no need to scroll down....

....What are you doing?....

I'm warning you!

Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you......

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentMain" style="display: show;"]
Pokedex Registered To:
Dante de la Cruz​
Affiliation(s):
Pokemon Rescue Sanctuary (Hoenn)​
Current Occupation:
Pokemon Trainer / Pokemon Rescuer​
Contests Won: 7
Trainer Photo:

pokemon2.jpg
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

"So that's Vermillion City..." Dante murmured in awe as he looked down at the bustling harbor town from a nearby hill. After spending the past several days in the wilderness, it was a rather welcome change to see some sort of civilization, even if he and his team were more than used to the wanderer's lifestyle.

"We'd have gotten here two days ago if someone didn't keep sleeping on the job" Luciana grumbled as she sat perched on Dante's left shoulder.

"Oi! I don't tell you how to cook, so you don't get to tell me how to navigate!" A sharp retort came from the ball of fluff sitting on top of Dante's head as Zora glared down at Luciana.

"Hey, hey! If you two want to fight, don't go fighting around my head!" Dante laughed, clearly more than a little adjusted to the shenanigans these two were often up to. Perched on his other shoulder, humming to herself, was Sonata, a bright smile on her face as she looked down at Vermillion City. "It's so pretty..." she murmured out loud. Normally, It wasn't unusual for her to talk in front of Dante and his team. What was unusual is, as of a few months ago, it wasn't just Dante's team travelling alone.

Dante and his team had encountered Erica, Ban, and her team before one of Sonata's competitions. One thing led to another, and now they were traveling together. Apparently, it wasn't all that uncommon for trainers to travel in groups, both for safety and for companionship. Even still, for Sonata to talk outside of singing around humans other than Dante, that was in and of itself something remarkable. It just showed that Erica had earned the little Kirlia's trust, which was no small feat.

Of course, Dante could already tell from the way Sonata couldn't keep still that she wanted to start singing. He just smiled and patted her on the head. "Go ahead Sonata" He murmured. He knew people would stare if they saw a Pokemon singing in human, but, frankly, he wasn't about to tell her not to sing after she put so much effort in learning how to talk just to do so. If people wanted to stare, they could stare all they wanted.

I hopped off the plane, now where to next
With my dream and my Team again
Welcome to the land of the big contests
Am I gonna fit in?
Jumped in the cab, here I am for the first time
Look to my right, and I see the Unova sign
This is all so crazy
Everybody seems so famous

My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous
That's when the taxi man turned on the radio
And a Jay-Z song was on
And the Jay-Z song was on
And the Jay-Z song was on

So I put my hands up
They're playing my song, the butterfrees fly away
I'm noddin' my head like, 'yeah'
I'm movin' my hips like, 'yeah'
I got my hands up, they're playing my song
I know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah, it's a party anywhere we say
Yeah, it's a party everywhere we say

Get to the Hall in my taxi cab
Everybody's looking at me now
Like, "Who's that chick, that's rockin' kicks?
She gotta be from out of town"
So hard but my girls are around me
It's definitely not a Pallet Town party
Cause all I see are stilettos
I guess I never got the memo

My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous
That's when the DJ dropped my contest tune
And a Britney song was on

So I put my hands up
They're playing my song, the butterfrees fly away
I'm noddin' my head like, 'yeah'
I'm movin' my hips like, 'yeah'
I got my hands up, they're playing my song
I know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah, it's a party anywhere we say
Yeah, it's a party everywhere we say

Yes, Sonata sure as hell could sing. For a tiny Pokemon, she had some serious pipes. In no time at all, she was swaying on Dante's shoulder, and before long she was standing on his shoulder letting herself just get lost in her song. Now, Sonata's singing tended to be infectious. Before the first bar was finished, Zora and Luciana were harmonizing backup vocals. Even Dante found himself singing along with Sonata, giving a grand total of zero fucks if anyone decided to stare as they made their way into town.

Most people would probably want to potentially draw so much attention to themselves. Dante, on the other hand, had pretty much no shame when it came to his Pokemon. If Sonata wanted to sing, then by Arceus he would let her sing. After all, she had spent over a year learning how to talk just for that purpose, so who was he to tell her 'no'? Frankly, anyone that knew him or his team would probably expect a display like this.

It was just a 'perk' of traveling with them.

[/div]

'Kekeke, sometimes i question our friends intelligence...', a known voice in Erica´s head spoke. 'Then i question mine for not expecting it.' The voice, that had telepathically talked to her was the one of her best friend and partner. Ban, the Banette. Not the most creative name, granted, but the name Ban was with the Pokemon since it had been a small Shuppet.
The friends Ban was talking about were Dante and his Pokemon team. Granted, Dante was a very special person and so were his Pokemon but that was exactly why Erica liked him so much. And even though the grumpy little Banette would never admit it, he liked all of them just as much. Without them, both Erica and Ban would surely never have gotten so far, at least Erica felt like it was that way.

RIght now, their little party was in Vermillion City, in the Kanto region. It was Erica´s first time being there. The white haired girl had her hood pulled down deep into her face, so that as little of her as possible would be visible. Her red eyes however shone through, as they almost always did. They could be seen from far away. That was why she kept her head looking downward, that way, her eyes did not show to most people. "Can we go to the Pokemon Tower in Lavandia later?", she asked Dante unsteadily, having pulled on the arm of his shirt shyly to get his attention.

Artemis Seer
Walking Past the Gym
Artemis was walking towards the nearest pokemon center when he spotted a crowd gathering outside the building across the street. Looking at the building he deduced (due to the big-a** neon sign above the door) that the building was the Vermillion gym, home of LT. Surge. Artemis had read about Surge on the ship. Apparently he had served in a war or... Something... Details were sketchy. Honestly Artemis had no idea how someone could have no idea about a recent war. Artemis certainly didn't. And yet... Apparently there was a war.

Anyway, it wasn't important. What was important, or rather, interesting, was the crowd gathering outside the gym. Artemis crossed the street and elvowed his way to the front, Athena right behind him. "Whats going on?" He asked, hoping someone in the crowd would answer.

"You don't know?" A nearby man said. "The gyms closed and we wanna know why!"

"I heard it was because of the new rocket gang!" Said another man.

"Shut up." Said the first one. "There's no new rocket gang! It's just a bunch of wannabes trying to scare everyone by pretending to be team rocket!"

Hmm... Interesting. Artemis thought. So the gym was closed and there was a new "rocket gang." Or so the man said. Artemis' curiosity was officially piqued so he decided to stay around and see what would happen.

As AJ started walking towards the dock, she thought she heard singing. "Is that singing?" she asked her pokémon. Unity shrugged, Justice shook his head, and Grace nodded. "Great help you all are," AJ said with a sigh. "Well, c'mon then. We have some time, so let's find out." The small group wandered through the town, listening for what was definitely singing, complete with backup singers. After noticing the crowd growing by the gym, which she made a mental note to investigate later, she finally found the source of the singing.

A trainer, who was tall enough to tower over AJ, was bellowing a song. But what was more surprising was the Kirlia on his shoulder, apparently leading the tune. AJ stopped in her tracks, dumbstruck. "Can you do that?" she asked Unity. Unity shook her head. AJ watched in silence until the song ended. Once the trainer and his pokémon were done singing, AJ rushed over and exclaimed, "I had no idea pokémon could talk like that! Like us! That's amazing! How long did it take? Can you teach other pokémon to do it?" AJ turned to Unity. "Would you like to learn?" Unity shook her head. "She doesn't want to learn," AJ said, turning back towards the trainer. As she finally paused to take a breath, AJ noticed a second trainer next to the first, looking much more shy than her singing companion. AJ, realizing that she might've just barged into a conversation, took a step back with a breath to compose herself. "Sorry about that," she said as she straightened her posture. "Just got a little excited. I'm AJ, and that is an amazing singer you have."

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

[class=tabs] background-color: #90b4d2; border-radius: 5px; border: 5px solid #b3b3b3; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #000088; box-sizing: border-box; color: #000000; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1; position:relative; top: 345px; margin: 20px auto; text-align: center; width: 319.15px; [/class] [class=tab] vertical-align:bottom; box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; border: .5px solid black; display: inline-block; width: 102px; height: 111.5px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #2b7abb; [/class] [class name=activeTab] background-color: #2b7abb; [/class] [class=tabheader] margin-top:85px; letter-spacing:1px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 1px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:red; text-shadow: 2px 0px 5px white; [/class] [class=tabsContent] background:url('https://wallpapercave.com/wp/QJZRHNP.jpg'); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #FFFFFF; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #000088; box-sizing: border-box; color: #000000; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.1; position:relative; top: -345px; left: -5px; height: 222px; margin: 15px auto; text-align: left; width: 295px; border: 5px solid #b3b3b3; overflow:auto; color:black; text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px white; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent removeClass activeTab tab addClass activeTab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Luciana) (show tabsContentLuciana) if (eq ${currentTab} Sonata) (show tabsContentSonata) if (eq ${currentTab} Zora) (show tabsContentZora) if (eq ${currentTab} Gemini) (show tabsContentGemini) if (eq ${currentTab} -EMPTY-) (show tabsContentEmpty) if (eq ${currentTab} Home) (show tabsContentMain) [/script]

[div class=tabs][div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/usagivsgoku/images/3/38/RioluPMD.png/revision/latest?cb=20151114024345');background-size:contain;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]Luciana
[div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('http://i77.servimg.com/u/f77/12/67/48/17/pourml16.png'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]Sonata[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab style="width: 34%;"][div class=tab style="background:url('https://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/3606/89598/CI_89598_1396729774.png'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;width:100%;"][div class=tabheader]Zora[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('http://img15.deviantart.net/93e7/i/2016/159/f/1/shiny_doublade_for_gottadrawemall_contest_by_kajat_kay-da5frpj.png'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]Gemini[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/youtubepoop/images/4/4c/Pokeball.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/166?cb=20150418234807'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]-EMPTY-[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab style="width: 34%;"][div class=tab style="background:url('https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/youtubepoop/images/4/4c/Pokeball.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/166?cb=20150418234807'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center; width:100%;"][div class=tabheader]-EMPTY-[/div][/div][/div]
[/div][div class=tabs style="height:72px; width:72px; left:307.5px; top: 168px; border:none; border-radius:50%;background:none;line-height:69px;"][div class=tab style="height:69px; width:69px; border-radius:50%;"]Home[/div][/div]
Luciana the Riolu:

Mood: Pissed

Thoughts: F*ck you Zora. You know my name and you better not forget it!

To Top
Sonata the Kirlia:

Mood: Timid

Thoughts: Other people?! I don't know how to handle this.. I'm just gonna stay in Dante's hood where it's safe....

To Top

Zora the Zorua:

Mood: In Pain

Thoughts: Luciana needs to learn how to hold back...

To Top
Gemini the Doublade:

Mood: annoyed.

Thoughts: These idiots...

To Top

I'm warning you!

Pokedex Registered To:
Dante de la Cruz​
Affiliation(s):
Current Occupation:
Trainer Photo:

pokemon2.jpg

TAGS: NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

As the song drew to a close, Dante felt a familiar tug on his sleeve. By now, he was rather used to subtle gestures from his traveling companion. He glanced over his shoulder at her, noting her downcast eyes. She was always so shy. It was hard not to find it completely adorable.

"Can we go to the Pokemon Tower in Lavandia later?"

Dante smiled at the question. Of course she'd want to go there. It was basically the premiere ghost location in the world, after all. He nodded his head, about to give a verbal answer when Gemini's tassel abruptly spun him back around. She'd woken up, and as usual, were eyes in the back of his head. She'd noticed AJ approach and immediately had turned Dante so he wouldn't get caught off guard or accidentally walk through the smaller girl.

When she suddenly spoke, poor Sonata got spooked. Feeling the sudden attention on her, and without a song to distract her, she immediately went into fight or flight mode and dove into Dante's hood with a squeak, pulling it up so it hid all but one eye that peeked out over Dante's shoulder. Frankly, now he looked like he had a hunchback. Dante just laughed softly, listening the the onslaught of questions with his usual patience. When there was a break, he reached back to pat the shaking lump in his hood.

"It's alright Sonata, she just liked your singing" Dante murmured to calm down the frightened Kirlia before turning his gaze back to the trainer in front of him. "Sorry about her, she's not too good with strangers" He explained, before taking a moment to think over her questions. "As to your questions: It took Sonata about a year and a half, Luciana took closer to two years before they were fluent. I can't teach other Pokemon how to do it though because I didn't teach these two. They taught themselves." Dante explained, before realizing the names probably didn't mean anything.

"Oh, I'm Dante by the way, this is Erica" He explained, nodding his head towards the girl still holding on his sleeve.

"I'm Luciana" The Riolu spoke from his shoulder. "The one in the hood is Sonata" She explained, gesturing to the latter to come out. Slowly, Sonata poked her head out from the hood and gave a shy wave as she still hid mostly behind Dante's head.

"And I'm Zora" Dante's eye twitched a little as he felt someone grab his other arm. He didn't need to look to know that Zora was... A lot more human like now.... Nope, he didn't need to look. He could tell just by the soft sensation pressing against his arm... The only real giveaway that the woman on his arm was, well, not a woman, was the tail. Zorua were never able to hide that thing in their illusions, so it tended to be a giveaway.

"Will you cut that out?!" Luciana snapped, hopping from Dante's shoulder to bring her paw down on Zora's head. In a poof of smoke she was back in her normal form, holding her head.

"Owww... Why'd you do that for Lucy?!-AACK!!!" She barely even got the name out before Luciana kicked her skyward.

"MY NAME IS LUCIANA YOU DAMN PERVY FOX!!!" Luciana snapped as Zora came tumbling back down to earth. If there was one thing Luciana hated with a passion, it was people trying to call her Lucy. There were too many bad memories with that name....

Given Dante hardly even reacted to this development, other than the light flush that lingered because of Zora's antics, it was readily obvious that he was used to this sort of thing. Compared to the attention this sort of thing brought, it was no small wonder that he was able to handle singing in public no problem.

"And yes, we can go there once we've gotten a bit of rest here." Dante finally answered Erica's original question. After all, it was on the way, and he wanted to see the place too. What was the point of traveling if they didn't take their detours to see the sights?

"Another female it seems.."
"Indeed it does."
"Dante always seems to be quite popular"
"Like a minor celebrity, the contest victories just add to that"

As usual, Gemini was in her own world having a telepathic conversation with herself that anyone in the vicinity could hear if they wanted....

[/div]

Last edited:
Erica watched the whole scene unfold silently. She got startled by the stranger, suddenly letting go of Dante´s sleeve to pull her hood more into her face, her hand holding the hood covering what would have been still visible. The Banette immediatly took place front to its trainer, holding its arms out as if to protect Erica. "Nette!", it hissed aggressively. Erica hid behind Banette and Dante alike, obviously unhappy with the fact a stranger had shown up. The trainer and Sonata had a lot in common.

The Maddox siblings
Once the trio stepped foot off the docks they gasped in awe of the city before them, "This place looks so big! Maybe it's as big as Hau'oli City!" The twins had to agree with their baby sister on this one. Even though they had only just gotten off the boat, the portion of the city they were looking at was rather large in size. As Luna looked around something rather bright had caught her attention, as well as the attention of Glimmer. "Hey, what's that think over there?!" Without skipping a beat the purple haired girl ran over towards the reason behind her curiosity. Leaving her brothers once again shouting for her and running after their always energetic sister.

Upon arriving to the building Luna, soon followed by Axel and Ryder, read the bright neon sign that adorn the front of the building. As the young woman's eyes reflected the light of the sign they seemed to sparkle while a grin formed on her face. "Axel! Ryder! Look, look, look," pointing at the building gleefully, "It's a real life Kantonian gym! Can you believe it!?" Just as they were looking at the building the brothers noticed the rather angry mob outside the gym doors. Ryder managed to hear two men talking to a guy around the twins' own age regarding the fact the gym is closed due to some sort of "gang". "I'm not sure we'll be able to get inside that place Luna. Apparently some group has taken over the building like Team Skull has Po Town back home," Ryder explained to his younger sister which in hindsight, he shouldn't have told her.

Soon her expression changed to a cutesy type of pout she has used on the brothers since she was younger. "No fair! If they're anything like Team Skull then I should be able to take them out easy-peasy if I could just get inside," Luna mumbled rather childishly as Glimmer mimicked her trainer's body language. But like Axel and Ryder have down in the past they crossed their arms and spoke in unison, "We're not letting you go in a possibly dangerous situation." With a sigh of defeat the young woman smiled and slipped her hands in her pockets with a chuckle, "Alright, alright. I will not sneak into the building. I swear on the name of Tapu Koko."
Mentions: BackSet BackSet

Ceren Nurell

Waddling toward a pale, sickly girl hanging her head over the railing of the ship, Halcyon, the girl's Gible, gave a cry to get her attention. The ill-looking girl, Ceren, directed her attention toward the Gible with a feeble smile. Above his head, he carried a bucket; he seemed to offer it to Ceren in case the girl couldn't hold in her lunch. Which, unfortunately, seemed to be drawing near. Near Halcyon, a Larvitar by the name of Faith snickered in contempt at Ceren's anguish. She appeared to find it entertaining, although Halcyon was quick to tell her off for laughing. Scoffing and rolling her eyes, she turned to face Sunny.

Sunny, the girl's Magikarp who currently had a pleased expression, was ignorant to Faith's presence as she gazed out into the rolling waves of the vast ocean. Taking full advantage of this, Faith pranced over, whistled innocently, and then punted Sunny across the deck. Sunny gave a cry as she flew through the air, bouncing against the deck a few feet away. Sunny began pouting, looking betrayed. Ceren, annoyed, began yelling at Faith before covering her mouth and nearly throwing up. She tried settling her stomach right as someone shouted about arriving at their destination.

Almost immediately, Ceren seemed to cheer up. Her face brightened and she practically bolted toward the docks, picking up her Pokemon in her barreling movements. All of them were surprised, but eventually just held on as she continued on her way. Finally getting off of the boat, she collapsed in an over-exaggerated manner. "Hooooollyyyyy coowwwwww!" she roared, entirely glad to be off of that ship. Sighing once more, she rolled onto her back and saw as her Pokemon all gathered around her in curiosity. "That ship was dreadful, guys! C'mon... I'm not being dramatic, I was for real dying!" She exclaimed, squinting at them.

After Faith gave a little mocking chortle, Ceren hopped back up onto her feet. "Fine! Don't believe me... But I was genuinely going to get sick and die or something..." she conceded, albeit bitterly, and looked around. Now, what to do..? They had gotten here, yeah, but... What was their goal? Her parents said this place was beautiful, and a good place to start an adventure of sorts. Ceren had listened to their advice because she had no other ideas, but... The information they gave her about the place had kind of gone in one ear and out the other. Maybe she could ask someone..? Looking a little lost, Ceren glanced around. She wondered if she knew anyone here, that would certainly help her situation...

( Captain Spooks Captain Spooks if you'd like to interact with Ceren, she's available x3)

tumblr_o6tem26D801uc8rzzo1_1280.jpg

Theo Aspen
Vermilion city port

MoltenLightning MoltenLightning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Watching kanto rise over the horizon a young man let out a revealed sigh, his shoulders slouching after such a long journey. Leaning agaisnt the railing the boy waited patiently as he leaned against the railing, gazing as the ship passed Cinnibar Island and at all of the trainers that resided on the island. The ship then quickly went under Route 17, and Vermilion city was already in sight.

Feeling a slight tug on his leg Theo looked down to see his snow Snover, Boreas tugging at his pant leg. He let out a small smile before kneeling down and patting the ice type Pokemon's head, "We're almost there buddy, just be patient" he told his Pokemon before taking a glance at Vermilion city, half suprised at how close it is. Standing back up Theo felt the soft sea breeze, it felt nice compared to the chilly blizzards back at home. 'It's so warm here,' he though before looking up at the sun which caused him to quickly squint his eyes before looking away from the burning sensation in his eyes. Back in Snowpoint the sun wasn't out very often so Theo tends to forget that you shouldn't look directly into it. "ow ow ow" Theo quietly said as his eyes blinked rapidly. Boreas looked up at his trainer, confused and curious the Pokemon followed in his trainer's footsteps, ending in the same results.

A little while after his little sun incident Theo's ship had finally docked at Vermilion city and along with some of the other few passengers on the ship Theo made his way onto the dock. His legs were a bit wobbly from being out on sea for so long, but he was making his way twords the city, "oh I almost forgot," he said to himself, stopping in his tracks. The boy took a Pokeball from his belt and opened it up, letting out Belle, the Kirlia. The little Pokemon took in her surrounding before looking up at Theo, giving a nod of approval. Theo returned the nod before getting distracted by a blur rushing past them. Somewhat confused he heard them let out a "Hooooollyyyyy coowwwwww!". Theo looked at the girl as if she was crazy, but Belle's eyes quickly brightened, "Kir!" the small Pokemon let out before darting twords the girl.

"Kir Kirlia!" Belle happily said as she waved her arms infront of the girl, Theo was behind her still confused as to whats going on. Little did he know that he's met this girl before when he was a kid. Belle recognized her though from when they visited her family, even when Belle was a Ralts. "Ah er- Belle what are you doing?!" Theo quickly said as he picked her up. "You shouldn't run up on people like that," he continued, scolding her. Albeit a bit nervous as it's rare for Belle to act like this.

Ceren Nurell

Just as Ceren was about to give up on her search and go explore the town aimlessly, her attention was drawn to a certain sound directed at her. As the girl looked down toward the Pokemon in question, she had this gut feeling that she recognized the creature. She'd only seen... What, two Kirlia's before? But this one looked like it knew her, which she couldn't deny. Maybe when it was a Raltz?

She concentrated. There was only one Raltz she'd seen before, way back when... Jeez, that brought back memories! Blinking to clear her side-tracking thoughts, she suddenly heard a voice, this one definitely human, address the Kirlia in front of her. Belle..? Wait, she had heard that name before! This Kirlia was the Raltz she knew as a kid! Coming to a revelation, Ceren smiled warmly at the Pokemon before trying to decipher who was carrying her. If this Kirlia was the Belle she knew from her childhood, then the owner could be none other than...

Theo?!

Ceren looked as if she had made some kind of breakthrough; she was on the verge of blurting out Eureka at the epiphany, but refrained and instead addressed the person scolding the Kirlia. "Oh, it's fine!" Ceren quickly assured, coming up to the boy holding her. She gave the Kirlia another smile, this one almost devious. She wondered if Theo remembered her? 'Only one way to find out!' she reasoned, in her thoughts. "Hey, do I know you?" Ceren asked in a genuine tone, although her smile gave away that she may have already figured out the answer. She wasn't terribly good at acting...

Crowding around her feet, her team stared up curiously at both the boy and the Kirlia. None of them held recognition in their eyes, but that was perfectly reasonable considering they hadn't even met Ceren until a few years ago. She and Theo went pretty far back, after all, and at the time she didn't even have her own Pokemon. She did envy Theo and Belle's relationship, though, and it may have influenced her to get her own team. That, however, wasn't something Ceren was certain on.

Captain Spooks Captain Spooks

AJ nodded as Dante introduced himself, then his pokémon started introducing themselves in what AJ could only guess was an elaborate slapstick performance. "Quite the interesting partners you have there," AJ said, raising an eyebrow. Dante said to Erica that they would be off somewhere once they rested up. "I take it you aren't locals then?" AJ asked. "I don't know where you are going, but it sounds more interesting that anything I had planned today." A voice in her head mentioned that Dante was always popular with the ladies because he performed in contests. "You're a contest trainer? Then you could definitely-" AJ blinked, processing what was said. "Hey, wait a second!" AJ looked around, wondering where the voice came from. "Was that you?" she asked Unity. Unity shook her head before pointing towards the twin swords on Dante's back. "This may sound strange, but I am about to have a conversation with your swords." AJ felt a tug at her leg. Unity was pointing past Dante. A Banette hovered in air, trying to separate AJ from Erica. Taking a second to think about her actions, AJ said, "You know what, first one's free." Recomposing herself, she continued. "This is Unity-" Unity bowed "-Grace-" Eevee chirped "-and Justice." Justice was not by AJ's side. "Justice?" Quickly looking around, AJ spied Justice sniffing around a metal trashcan. "No no no no, that's not food!" she exclaimed, rushing over and pulling Justice away from the can, despite Justice's protests.

While AJ dealt Justice, Unity looked at Sonata. She seemed confused, as if wondering why Sonata was blue. After a second, however, Unity turned away and started walking towards AJ as she struggled to pull Justice away.

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Artemis Seer
Oh no, what have I gottenmyself into?

Artemis was about to leave, thinking he shpuld probably get put of there before the police come, when the doors to the gym were slammed open and out strolled lieutenant Surge. Surge was a tall, well built man with a blonde buzz cut and clothes remnicant of a drill sergeant.

"Alright, alright! Quiet!" He yelled. His ability to grab a crowds attention was impressive. "Listen, the gyms not going to be up for a while!"

"Well, why not!?" Shouted the guy who had told Artemis about the gym.

"That's confidential!" Surge said, causing the criwd to grow restless again. Nobody liked secrets, apparently. Surge calmed the crowd again with a well placed intimidating hand gesture and continued. "But, if you want the gym to open faster we're gonna need some strong trainers. We are excepting volunteers... Now!"

The whole crowd seemed to freak out. But this time in joy. More than half the crowd raised their hands in excitement. Shouting things like "pick me!" And "oooh! Oooh!".

Artemis, meanwhile, just slunk back into the crowd and tried his best to be invisible. It didn't work.

Lt. Surge pointed at him. "You there. You look like someone who knows a lot. Get up here."

Figuring it wise not to question the man who could snap him and his pokemon in half, Artemis got up there. Lt. Surge continued scaning the crowd, looking for more people to join.

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

The Maddox Siblings
As soon as Lt. Surge had come out the door the siblings fell silent along with the rest of the crowd. The man appeared to be what is called a gym leader if Axel remembered correctly, recalling this information from a brochure he had read on the ship. Turning his gaze onto his brother the young man dropped his voice to a whisper, "This seems a little bit suspicious.... I say we get out of here before Luna gets any crazy ideas and we end up out here worrying our heads of like mom did." Ryder's brother had a point, a good one at that. They knew their sister all to well and knew without a shadow of a doubt that she'd do anything she could to get picked. "Yeah, let's go. Luna we're lea-" as Ryder turned towards his sister to finish his statement, he noticed she was gone, "Luna!?!"

While her brothers had been conversing between themselves the blue eyed girl slipped away from them, going deeper into the crowd. Once she was in the middle of the group of people Luna glanced up at her shoulder where her Minccino sat, "Alright Glimmer, this seems to be a good spot. Now, you go hid in my bag while I try to get us in the gym." The chinchilla Pokémon nodded her head happily before running down her trainer's arm and slipping into the roomy messenger bag. Now there was a large grin on the young woman's face while she pulled a Pokeball out of her pocket, and clicked the button to make it grow. "OK, here we go!" Tossing the device over her head, the Pokeball burst open and white light poured out of it. People moved out of the way as the light started taking form of a Pokémon. By the time Luna caught the Pokeball the figure standing next to her shed what was left of the bright light and was standing complete. That Pokémon was her partner Pokémon, Cinder the Arcanine. Without missing a beat, Luna climbed onto Cinder's back and sat there. Giving her a better look over the ground, as well as allowing her to stand out.

"I volunteer to take you up on your offer!"

"Oh no..." They were too late. Luna made herself stand out against the crowd and openly stated her willingness to aid in whatever the situation were to be. "Well sh**! We've got no choice now." "If you can't beat them. Join them." Axel and Ryder nodded to each other in agreement before slipping through the crowd of people to their sister. Once they made it to her, one on either side, the wins each pulled out a Pokeball and released the companion inside. Axel had sent out his Mienshao while his twin released his Blaziken who stood by him. "We would like to volunteer as well," the twins stated in a serious manner. This had Luna beaming now as she recalled her adventures back home. It seems like things never change. But now the girl could only hope that she'd get picked to go inside the gym.
BackSet BackSet

54856244754836069efcb68511cf1939.jpg

Theo Aspen
Vermilion city port

MoltenLightning MoltenLightning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Theo had nearly forgotten about the girl as he was distracted with Belle's constant squirming. "N~no ah she doesn't really act like this," Theo blurted out in an awkward manor. Theo's grandparents always found it funny how he could talk so calmly to Pokemon, but when it came to actually people he became a stuttering mess. Looking at the girl's face for a moment before drifting them off to the side to avoide eye contact, she looked familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on it....

"Hey, do I know you?" The girl asked and Theo nearly jumped. He felt like she had just read his mind like a Psychic Pokemon. Bell's looked up at Theo giving him a 'you should know this dumbass' while Theo tried his hardest to put two and two together. 'How could I know anyone from Kanto, I've never been here,' he though, his brow scrunching as he lost himself in it thoughts. 'But Belle seemed to know her.... wait,' then it hit him like a freight train. Theo's eyes widened in surprise.

'It couldn't be her' he thpught as his cheeks started to turn aclityle pink against his pale skin. Taking another quick glance at her face, yep now he knew it was her, Ceren. Having no clue about what he should say or do Theo let out an awkward laugh before nodding, "I~I think so.."​

Luciana the Riolu:

Mood: Curious

Thoughts: Looks like something big's going on... Hopefully it's something exciting.

To Top
Sonata the Kirlia:

Mood: Content/Timid

Thoughts: As long as Dante's here, I can handle this.... maybe.....

To Top

Zora the Zorua:

Mood: Excited

Thoughts: Something's happening! We gotta go see! Maybe it's a fight! I wanna fight!

To Top
Gemini the Doublade:

Mood: Content

Thoughts: Things certainly are interesting in this town. Yes, interesting indeed. Perhaps we'll get to fight? No, it'd be a slaughter. Still fun though.

To Top

I'm warning you!

Pokedex Registered To:
Dante de la Cruz​
Affiliation(s):
Current Occupation:
Trainer Photo:

pokemon2.jpg

TAGS: NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

Dante chuckled softly when he felt Erica take up shelter behind him. By now, it was another thing he had grown quite used to. Sometimes Sonata and Erica were so alike it was almost like they were twins.

"Calm down, Ban, she's not here to hurt anyone" Dante remarked, patting the protective Pokemon on its head. He understood Ban was just being protective, but that didn't mean it was okay to be rude to new faces. He turned his gaze back towards the new one. "Yeah, my family can get a bit crazy sometimes, but I wouldn't trade them for anything" He grinned as Luciana hopped back on his shoulder and Zora slowly clambered back up to sit once more on the top of his head like a fuzzy cap.

He blinked when AJ seemed to respond to someone mentioning contests. After a moment of thought, it clicked. "Oh sorry.. Gemini has a habit of talking to herself and she forgets to keep those thoughts to herself..." Dante chuckled rubbing the back of his head. Truly, his team was quite the handful. Frankly, he didn't like bragging about the contest wins. As far as he was concerned, those were Sonata's wins, not his. Almost as quickly as the woman had appeared, she turned to try and keep a little pokemon from devouring a nearby trashcan. He covered his mouth to stifle a laugh, looking over his shoulder at Erica.

"You don't have to hide. She's friendly, if a bit odd." Dante murmured with a smile. He held his hand back to her, knowing that, even with words of encouragement, she wasn't all that great with new people. Sonata, meanwhile, was hiding even more in Dante's hood than before. She saw the way Unity looked at her. Just like before, her odd complexion was drawing attention that she did not want.

"Calm down, Sonata... I'm here, and you know I won't let anyone take you away or hurt you"

"I know.. It's just... She was staring at me..."

"That's just because it's obvious you're a special girl.

"O..Okay...."

A small smile was on Sonata's lips as she slowly climbed out of Dante's hood to sit on his shoulder again, though she still seemed to try and hide behind her little hands... This was why Dante was so respected as a Pokemon Rescuer. His calm demeanor and careful attention to the feelings of those around him made him a uniquely gifted individual when it came to dealing with troubled Pokemon, and, in some cases, even people.

"There's some sort of commotion going on over there.." Luciana pointed off in the distance. Although her sense of direction was as bad as Dante's, her aura sense still came in handy when it came to navigating new towns. To her eyes, the crowd outside the gym was a gathering of aura worth mentioning.

"Let's check it out! It's probably something awesome!" Zora chipped in immediately as she stood on Dante's head. The trainer just chuckled to himself, looking back at Erica once more. "Well, wanna see what all the fuss is about?" He inquired, still holding his hand out to her. Obviously, AJ was welcome to come too, provided she could figure out how to keep her Pokemon from eating the trashcan first....

[/div]

Last edited:
Lt. Surge looked at the three people who had just volunteered. It was clear to Artemis, theoighn observation and data analysis, that he was calculating their wirth as trainers and as soilders. Apparently it was a drill seargant thing or whatever. After a long pause the lieutenant apparently made a descision.

"Alright, you three come on up here!" He said. "Anyone else!?" Half the crowd raised their hands. Surge just hmmed. "Noone then." And with that he walked inside, beckoning to the four pokemon trainers to follow him. Artemis figured it would be a good ida to follow hom, considering his accomplishments.

The Maddox Siblings
"Alright Cinder! We got in!" The Arcanine barked rather happily before his trainer returned him to his Pokeball. Luna grinned as she slipped the device back into her pocket before Glimmer crawled from out of the bag, taking her rightful place on the beanie wearing trainer. Axel and Ryder returned their Pokémon as well before murmuring to their sister. "This doesn't seem to be a good idea." "What if it's a trap?" "Maybe it's a setup and we end up getting mugged." "What if-" "Oh shut it already would ya?" The twins' expression turned into that of utter shock at their baby sister's word choice, but that didn't stop her from speaking, "Whatever this is I know we can handle it. We are strong and proud Alolans who can do anything with the help of our friends. Now, let's move it." With that, Luna slipped through the crowd towards the front before stopping in front of Artemis.

As she looked at the boy her brothers had managed to catch up, standing behind the young woman. A large grin spread across her face before she spoke to Artemis, "Let's do our best in there stranger. I'll have your back if you've got mine." Then without hesitation, Luna gleefully followed Lt. Surge into the Pokémon Gym. Axel glanced over at the shy boy and offered him a smile, his twin following his lead. "Sorry about our sister. She's a bit-" "Wild, and a bit too excited. Besides that-" "She means well." Ryder and his brother followed Luna and the gym leader into the building. Their hands in their pockets in case of an ambush should occur, they had their hands on their Pokeballs.
BackSet BackSet

Artemis noticed that the two guys seemed tense. The way they were standing and how they clutched the pokeballs at their side was indicative of that. "Theres no need to worry about anything." Artemis said to the two. "LT surge is a very respectable pokemon gym leader. I'm sure we'll be fine." And by sure, artemis meant hope. If they weren't fine artemis was screwed. He was no battler just a researcher. He would be no help unless they wantedhim to rattle off pokemon facts.

The Maddox Siblings
Upon entering the building Luna and Glimmer shifted their gaze in similar directions to get a good lay out of the building. "Well we don't know about what you guys call 'gym leaders'. We've heard about them, but never experienced a so called gym battle or met a leader," the purple haired young lady stated as she moved a skinny blue highlight from her eyes, "We're island people, Alolans to be exact. So we due trails and normal battles as opposed to how Kantonians do things. But we're just as strong." Her blue orbs glanced over at Artemis before shooting him an upbeat grin, "I'm Luna by the way! These two guys here are my older twin brothers, the one with the eyebrow piercing is Axel and the other is Ryder." The young men waved their greeting along with a smile, but theirs wasn't as excited as their sisters. Ryder looked over at Lt. Surge with on edge confusion. "Pardon me Lieutenant, but what exactly did we volunteer for?" Secretly he was hoping that they didn't get themselves into a sticky situation, especially not with his sister here that could possibly be in danger.
BackSet BackSet

Erica kept hiding behind Dante. His reassuring words were not finding deaf ears, she did get out a bit, blushing as he extended his hand. But she did not show any of her face to AJ, still all of it being covered by hands and hood. Ban however relaxed, just going back to being at Erica´s side. "Banette.", it said, obviously directed at Dante. While Ban had the ability to telepathically speak, it had until today never blessed Dante with hearing his voice. Only Erica was who he trusted enough. And, obviously, the other pokemon in the party. Ban had always kept a distance to Dante, he seemed distrustful towards the boy, even though he knew how much the other pokemon, Ban´s friends, loved the trainer. Still, something seemed to linger in the Banettes mind that kept him from getting a liking of Dante.

WHen Aj had trailed off to get her pokemon to stop eating from a trash bin, Erica seemed to regain a bit of confidence, looking at Dante from through her fingers. She smiled slightly at his question, taking his hand, her face flushed red. 'I´m holding his hand...', her thought raced throuh her head. 'Calm down already, it doesnt mean anything...', Ban´s voice answered her thought. The happiness her face had displayed seemed to fade and get replaced by disappointment. 'You´re right..." With that expression, she followed Dante to the gym.

Artemis Seer
Ah, Alolans. One of the most fascinating cultures in the world
As they walked deeper into the building Artemis noticed that they were taking a path he had never seen before. He supposed it made sense that there were side tunnels so the gym leaders didn't have to navigate the puzzles that were usually in gyms. Upon being asked by Ryder what they had volunteered for, LT. Surge opened up the door they hadn't even noticed they had arrived at. The door lead to a room where a man was sitting at a table with a map on it. "Welcome to the backroom!" LT. Surge said. "Not many people get to see back here because..." Surge trailed off. He stared into space, almost as if remembering something. Hmm... Interesting. Artemis thought. Surge then picked back up again, almost as if nothing had happened.

"Anyway, this is Koga." Surge gestured at the man at the table. "He'll explain everything. I'm not good at that stuff."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back