• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ธ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ต ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ [๐““๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ผ] Craving VK!

MIMIBAKESFORYOU

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
BX3c3w_pve3smGPxvLZxHjPfuOcqj3CX7qQcWGU7R3kGd6471pYiz9BwzRcOyJNGm4-5KukJ3IplC16tWG9QIYGagtBmXpmBpCmrIV5KXIguiUZnodGloprDbamveWQbiPYPPvSvU4kRkgNfvw7TNxw

MIMI !

The name is Mimi. A twenty-two year old who works in a family bakery, as well as attends College full-time. With a lax semester this year, I find myself wanting to dive back into roleplays. With a long Hiatus of two years, I can guarantee Iโ€™ll be rusty with any character, yet a post or two should be all I need to get back into a character. Iโ€™m always open to pointers! Headcanons, and plotting is also appreciated for this reason. I actively do oc x canon where we double with ships. Iโ€™m pretty flexible in terms of ocs, canons, plots, and even split fandoms, so, hopefully we can make something work yeah yeah?

# R U L E S

What I look for in a partner ;;

โœซ Doubling Friendly.
โœซ Respectable of timely replies and not spamming.
โœซ Above the age of eighteen.
โœซ No one liners, Multi-Paragraph at most.
โœซ Ooc chatter friendly + Headcanons.
โœซ Will split fandoms, or love interest, or look into a new fandom.

Format, Time, Length.

As per habit, I always write in a third person point of view,past or present tense is flexible. Quality over Quantity is always my cliche preferred way of viewing word count. 500+ words is about my age too. If you want Daily replies we canโ€™t go over 800 words, if we go over 800 words per reply, I will take longer. Time for my replies are sporadic, I apologize in advance, I can go anywhere from daily to, every other day, to, a week or two. It mainly depends on life, and not so much the roleplay.

Roleplay Style, Limits.
I always do double up oc x canon, the only expectation is if anyone is willing to just do a canon for my oc. I can do split roleplays, one where itโ€™s an entirely different fandom on your end, one I knew beforehand or not. The second is if we have the same love interest, we can do a split roleplay where we both play the same canon for each other. As an adult, Iโ€™m fine with dark themes, but my limitโ€™s are no different than most peopleโ€™s Iโ€™d assume.

Plotting, Ocs, Partners.
Plotting is generally a fun process of roleplay. We donโ€™t need to plot out the whole story in the first post, just the basic start, any headcanons, and anything you can think of or would like to add. As long as we are both bringing ideas, and headcanons to the table, Iโ€™ll be happy and fed. Itโ€™s always tiring to bake a whole cake by yourself when itโ€™s a two person cake, yeah yeah? So please donโ€™t expect me to do all the occ talking. When it comes to ocs, I always see them as someoneโ€™s mind baby, so, make your bean however you desire, all that I ask is that you make them fit into the world somehow.

# F A N D O M S

5S8NWulMaG3yT4NZy0c3Ksrl1iIE9moY75_Gba2VA_9PlZr3EDS_h1mqXa7YwX1RfbZvAMYBsOgtYjSCZRozVJ23WjO2MPKPyGwQGoUQ6kD4N33mSpPH--NMjxfxNdEHCcy48AJI9MRyaBa14CKl61I
Attack On Titan. - Highest Craving.
Caught up to manga/ anime. Want to do AUish plot?
Love interest;; Levi Ackerman.
Can play;; Anyone! Just ask.

Genshin Impact. - High Craving.
AR 58, caught up to all the main story. Know most events but not all.
Love interest;; Xiao, (second) Scaramouche / Wanderer.
Can play;; Anyone! I canโ€™t do Yelan though.

Bungou Stray Dogs - High Craving.
Caught up to manga/ anime.
Love interest;; Dazai Osamu OR Saigku Jono.

Vampire Knight - Highest Craving.
Caught up to manga/ anime.
Love interest;; Kaname Kuran.

My Hero Academia. - Low Craving.
Couple chapters behind the manga.
Love interest;; Shigaraki OR Dabi.

If ur still looking i am up for a BSD roleplay! i can definitely play Dazai for you in exchange for either Ranpo or Poe? (iโ€™m also fine with any other characters!)^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back