• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OC x JUJUTSU KAISEN ROLEPLAYS (Double up if you want!!)

Hiiii.

So I have two, main ideas that I want to roleplay using JJK characters.

1. I am looking for someone willing to roleplay Gojo in both situations. The first idea is an arranged marriage roleplay. So, my OC is married off to Gojo so they can, of course, create an heir with the six eyes.

2. Just a general JJK rp, same characters. I'll paste in the information of my OC below.

I look forward to (hopefully) meeting new people and starting great stories. Byee!

Once upon a time, Himawari was dragged into the world of sorcerers when she stumbled upon the man of her dreams. . .Suguru Geto. She was a high-school student with a quiet disposition, who had been working in a pet store at night to keep herself, her younger brother and their grandfather afloat. As she was walking home one night, she was almost murdered by a curse. That is, until two boys saved her life -- Geto, and Gojo. She felt indebited to them - and they were curious about her, a random girl who could see curses, but had no interest in joining their ranks. She could not put her family's lives at risk. On her seventeeth birthday, Himawari's world was turned upside down. She had not heard from her boyfriend in quite a while, and neither had their friends. That day, she discovered she was pregnant. Frightened and upset, she found Gojo, who explained to her that Geto was gone. The man she had once loved was a different person, and he could no longer be trusted. Himawari was heartbroken, and told Gojo her secret. He promised to protect her from the sidelines, and Himawari ultimately decided to raise her son alone. It was always a struggle, but she made it through - and eventually, went to university and graduated, becoming an elementary school teacher. Despite her best efforts, she wasn't able to protect her younger brother from the world of sorcerers -- and he now knows the truth about his nephew's origins. She now lives with her brother and son in an apartment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back