• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the IC of Pokemon

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
[class=tabs] background-color: #90b4d2; border-radius: 5px; border: 5px solid #b3b3b3; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #000088; box-sizing: border-box; color: #000000; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1; position:relative; top: 345px; margin: 20px auto; text-align: center; width: 319.15px; [/class] [class=tab] vertical-align:bottom; box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; border: .5px solid black; display: inline-block; width: 102px; height: 111.5px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #2b7abb; [/class] [class name=activeTab] background-color: #2b7abb; [/class] [class=tabheader] margin-top:85px; letter-spacing:1px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 1px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:red; text-shadow: 2px 0px 5px white; [/class] [class=tabsContent] background:url('https://wallpapercave.com/wp/QJZRHNP.jpg'); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #FFFFFF; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #000088; box-sizing: border-box; color: #000000; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.1; position:relative; top: -345px; left: -5px; height: 222px; margin: 15px auto; text-align: left; width: 295px; border: 5px solid #b3b3b3; overflow:auto; color:black; text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px white; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent removeClass activeTab tab addClass activeTab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Luciana) (show tabsContentLuciana) if (eq ${currentTab} Sonata) (show tabsContentSonata) if (eq ${currentTab} Zora) (show tabsContentZora) if (eq ${currentTab} Gemini) (show tabsContentGemini) if (eq ${currentTab} -EMPTY-) (show tabsContentEmpty) if (eq ${currentTab} Home) (show tabsContentMain) [/script]

[div class=tabs][div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/usagivsgoku/images/3/38/RioluPMD.png/revision/latest?cb=20151114024345');background-size:contain;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]Luciana
[div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('http://i77.servimg.com/u/f77/12/67/48/17/pourml16.png'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]Sonata[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab style="width: 34%;"][div class=tab style="background:url('https://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/3606/89598/CI_89598_1396729774.png'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;width:100%;"][div class=tabheader]Zora[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('http://img15.deviantart.net/93e7/i/2016/159/f/1/shiny_doublade_for_gottadrawemall_contest_by_kajat_kay-da5frpj.png'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]Gemini[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/youtubepoop/images/4/4c/Pokeball.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/166?cb=20150418234807'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]-EMPTY-[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab style="width: 34%;"][div class=tab style="background:url('https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/youtubepoop/images/4/4c/Pokeball.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/166?cb=20150418234807'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center; width:100%;"][div class=tabheader]-EMPTY-[/div][/div][/div]
[/div][div class=tabs style="height:72px; width:72px; left:307.5px; top: 168px; border:none; border-radius:50%;background:none;line-height:69px;"][div class=tab style="height:69px; width:69px; border-radius:50%;"]Home[/div][/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentLuciana" style="display: none;"]
Luciana the Riolu:

Job: Cook

Mood:

Thoughts:

To Top
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentSonata" style="display: none;"]
Sonata the Kirlia:

Job: Medic

Mood:

Thoughts:

To Top

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentZora" style="display: none;"]
Zora the Zorua:

Job: Navigator

Mood:

Thoughts:

To Top
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentGemini" style="display: none;"]
Gemini the Doublade:

Job: Rear Guard

Mood:

Thoughts:

To Top

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentEmpty" style="display: none;"]
Nothing to see here, move along.

Seriously, there's no need to scroll down....

....What are you doing?....

I'm warning you!

Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you......

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentMain" style="display: show;"]
Pokedex Registered To:
Dante de la Cruz​
Affiliation(s):
Pokemon Rescue Sanctuary (Hoenn)​
Current Occupation:
Pokemon Trainer / Pokemon Rescuer​
Contests Won: 7
Trainer Photo:

pokemon2.jpg

TAGS: Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor MoltenLightning MoltenLightning The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Captain Spooks Captain Spooks BackSet BackSet
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

Dante shook his head at the prospect of actually putting on Rocket Uniforms. There was no way he would actually put those clothes on his skin. But still, they needed a way in, and if he posed as a grunt, he could have more freedom of movement than if he were one of the prisoners.

Zora hopped up on his head as Sonata and Luciana took up their places on his shoulders. "Do it, Zora" Dante closed his eyes as Zora's eyes started to glow. Dante's own clothing fell away and was replaced by a Rocket uniform, his pokemon vanishing from sight as Zora's illusion disguised him. "Hopefully we won't have to stay this way too long... If it gets too difficult to maintain, just let me know, okay Zora?" Dante tapped his hat, which seemed to move.

"Got it Dante, but don't worry, I can hold an illusion this compact for a long time!" Zora's voice spoke from his hat.

"I hope you don't mind if I do it this way. My team hates being in Pokeballs, and I have no desire to make them sit in their balls if I can avoid it." Dante explained. This way, his team would be ready at the drop of a hat in case of a fight. "Erica will be my prisoner. We work well together and don't need words to communicate." He flashed a small smile towards his traveling companion.

Dante knew the two of them were probably the best combat duo here. As long as they stuck together, they'd wreck anyone they came across.

[/div]

AJ didn't have any more questions, so she traveled with the group into the sub. When the question for who could wear the Team Rocket uniforms came up, AJ raised her hand as Dante's Zorua used a pretty impressive illusion. "Well, I can't do any fancy tricks like that," AJ said as she gestured towards Dante and his team, "but I could put on one of those uniforms. Confidence and a smile should be more than enough to pass as a grunt, and I have both." To punctuate the fact, she smiled. "So, uh, what are we going to do about everyone who doesn't have a uniform? Prisoners, or potential recruits, or the backup team in case things go south?"

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost MoltenLightning MoltenLightning The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Captain Spooks Captain Spooks BackSet BackSet

Artemis Seer
mission is go
"Prisoners." Surge said. It appeared he was in drill sergeant mode. He had done away with the boisterous and was now just a bruiser. "We'll split up. Three teams." There weren't any fancy computers on the sub so Surge brought out a pocket one. From what artemis could tell it had recently been remodeled. There were contraptions in the corner with what looked like pedals. Apparently, having an engine was new for this craft. Surge pulled up a schematic of the rocket base. "Our goals are here, here, and here." Surge pointed to various places on the schematic. "This is the generator. We destroy that, power is gone, they don't get theor fancy gadgets." He pointed to another place. "This is the backup generator. We destroy this and they can't get power back up. Luckily, they take a couple of minutes to get it up and running so it's not an immediate, necessary target. Finally," Surge pointed to the former bridge of the SS anne. "This is the command room. This is where the leaders of this new rocket are. We take them out the whole organization dissolves. Hopefully for good. Y'all ready?"

Artemis finally understood why he was here. Surge was good at judging peoplse strength based on appearences. According to what artemis heard he only battled people who had a fighting chance against him. He didn't want to crush trainers confidence early. As such, surge must have figured out that Artemis was smart. If anyone could disable the engine it was him.

Artemis' internal monolouge was interrupted when the sub arrived at the SS Anne. Everyone put on their required costumes (handcuffs in the prisoners case) and exited the craft. As they got out of the Sub Artemis saw that a rocket grunt was waiting for them. Had they been found out?

"Took you long enough." The grunt said, taking off her hat. It was Sabrina the psychic type gym leader. She was their mole.

"Sorry," Surge said. "I had to convince Koga to try the plan."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Koga asked.

"It means your a stubborn loner!"

"It's better than being a gullible brute!"

"Both of you stop! We can fight after we take these rockets out!"

Koga scoffed. "I suppose you believe surge as well?" It was clear he didn't think the rocket group was worth all this trouble.

"I don't need to believe him. I've seen it with my own eyes. These guys mean buisness. They plan on launching a terrorist attack on the city."

Artemis cleared his throat. "I don't mean to interrupt but can we get on with it. I believe we have an evil organization to stop."

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof MoltenLightning MoltenLightning Captain Spooks Captain Spooks One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

The Maddox Siblings
Once it was all said and done the Maddox siblings boarded the vessel. Neither of the twins nor their sister volunteered to wear the extra uniforms they had, they knew they wouldn't be able to pull it off. Luna especially due to her personality. The twins stuck by each other and quietly conversed amongst themselves while their younger sister smiled at her Minccino. Petting the chinchilla Pokémon on its head up until they had had arrived at their destination. "Ok Glimmer, hide out in the bag until I give you the signal." With a small salute Glimmer made her way into her trainer's bag, curling up nice and snug so that she didn't move.

Upon arriving Luna and her brothers were placed in handcuff, making her question how they'd be able to get out of them when time came for an attack. With a shrug of her shoulders the teen figured with the help of her Pokémon she'd break them lickety-split. Though as the were lead off by the others there was a grunt waiting. However, it appeared that it was another one of the Kantonian gym leaders by the way she spoke to the older men. Hearing Artemis speak a grin spread across the purple haired teen's face, "I'm with you on that. Let's get split up and on the move." The twins sighed heavily at their little sister's statement, but smiled anyways.
BackSet BackSet One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof MoltenLightning MoltenLightning Captain Spooks Captain Spooks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back