• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the IC of Pokemon

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
The Maddox Siblings
When they made it to they made it to the back, Luna watched in awe as a door seemingly opened out of nowhere. Though unlike their sister, Axel and Ryder weren't so impressed by this. Especially when the gym leader lost his train of thought in the middle of what they thought was going to be an important sentence. This had the twins guarding either side of their baby sis. The young woman didn't mind though, she was use to her brothers being overprotective of her. So their actions were no different than what they were years ago. As she looked into the room a bit she noticed a man on the table. Even for Luna she had found that to be a little odd in her book. But she had no room to talk.

Without hesitation the young woman stepped into the room with Glimmer on her shoulder. "Alola," Luna said cheerfully as she moved her arms in the proper fashion when greeting someone. The Minccino on her shoulder moved her arms in the same gesture before crawling down so her trainer would be forced to hold her. Ryder gazed at his brother, and the two stared at each other for a while before slipping into the backroom to join their sibling.
BackSet BackSet

AJ pulled with all of her might, barely keeping Justice from the trashcan. "I'm warning you, if you can't behave yourself, I'm putting you into the pokéball!" she yelled. Justice immediately stopped resisting, looking back at AJ with puppy-dog eyes. "Don't give me that look," AJ said. "Can I trust you not to eat anything without my permission?" Justice shook his head. "Well, at least you're honest," she said with a sigh before returning Justice to his pokéball. Grace nudged AJ's hand and yawned. "You too? Fine." Grace too was returned to her pokéball. "What about you?" AJ asked Unity.

Unity shook her head before telepathically saying, "I don't trust them."

"You don't trust anyone," AJ said, standing.

Unity said nothing for a second, unable to argue that point. Instead, she changed the subject. "Why is Sonata blue?"

"Some pokémon have a different coloration than most of their species," AJ said. "They call it sparkly, or shiny, or glowy. Something like that. It's just rare."

"Like that trainer, Erica? Is she a sparkly trainer?"

"I guess, though something tells me she wouldn't like to be called that."

"Why? If sparkly just means rare, why is it good for Sonata and bad for Erica?"

AJ sighed as she said, "I wish I knew." She looked up, noticing Dante and Erica walking towards the crowd gathered around the gym. "C'mon. We're lagging behind. And don't stare. It's rude." AJ and Unity quickly caught up to Dante and Erica. "Sorry for startling you," AJ whispered to Erica as she offered her a warm smile. Afterwards, she turned towards Dante and asked, "What do you think? World ending calamity, criminals on the loose, or just a bad gym leader?"

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

[class=tabs] background-color: #90b4d2; border-radius: 5px; border: 5px solid #b3b3b3; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #000088; box-sizing: border-box; color: #000000; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1; position:relative; top: 345px; margin: 20px auto; text-align: center; width: 319.15px; [/class] [class=tab] vertical-align:bottom; box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; border: .5px solid black; display: inline-block; width: 102px; height: 111.5px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #2b7abb; [/class] [class name=activeTab] background-color: #2b7abb; [/class] [class=tabheader] margin-top:85px; letter-spacing:1px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 1px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:red; text-shadow: 2px 0px 5px white; [/class] [class=tabsContent] background:url('https://wallpapercave.com/wp/QJZRHNP.jpg'); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #FFFFFF; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #000088; box-sizing: border-box; color: #000000; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.1; position:relative; top: -345px; left: -5px; height: 222px; margin: 15px auto; text-align: left; width: 295px; border: 5px solid #b3b3b3; overflow:auto; color:black; text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px white; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent removeClass activeTab tab addClass activeTab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Luciana) (show tabsContentLuciana) if (eq ${currentTab} Sonata) (show tabsContentSonata) if (eq ${currentTab} Zora) (show tabsContentZora) if (eq ${currentTab} Gemini) (show tabsContentGemini) if (eq ${currentTab} -EMPTY-) (show tabsContentEmpty) if (eq ${currentTab} Home) (show tabsContentMain) [/script]

[div class=tabs][div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/usagivsgoku/images/3/38/RioluPMD.png/revision/latest?cb=20151114024345');background-size:contain;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]Luciana
[div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('http://i77.servimg.com/u/f77/12/67/48/17/pourml16.png'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]Sonata[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab style="width: 34%;"][div class=tab style="background:url('https://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/3606/89598/CI_89598_1396729774.png'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;width:100%;"][div class=tabheader]Zora[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('http://img15.deviantart.net/93e7/i/2016/159/f/1/shiny_doublade_for_gottadrawemall_contest_by_kajat_kay-da5frpj.png'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]Gemini[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/youtubepoop/images/4/4c/Pokeball.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/166?cb=20150418234807'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]-EMPTY-[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab style="width: 34%;"][div class=tab style="background:url('https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/youtubepoop/images/4/4c/Pokeball.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/166?cb=20150418234807'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center; width:100%;"][div class=tabheader]-EMPTY-[/div][/div][/div]
[/div][div class=tabs style="height:72px; width:72px; left:307.5px; top: 168px; border:none; border-radius:50%;background:none;line-height:69px;"][div class=tab style="height:69px; width:69px; border-radius:50%;"]Home[/div][/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentLuciana" style="display: none;"]
Luciana the Riolu:

Job: Cook

Mood: Inquisitive

Thoughts: What's going on here, and why are they requesting strong trainers?

To Top
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentSonata" style="display: none;"]
Sonata the Kirlia:

Job: Medic

Mood: Scared

Thoughts: T-t-too many people!

To Top

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentZora" style="display: none;"]
Zora the Zorua:

Job: Navigator

Mood: Excited

Thoughts: Finally! Something interesting's happening! ..... I hope....

To Top
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentGemini" style="display: none;"]
Gemini the Doublade:

Job: Rear Guard

Mood: Eager

Thoughts: Yes! Let there be a fight and let my blades be bathed afresh in crimson blood!!!

To Top

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentEmpty" style="display: none;"]
Nothing to see here, move along.

Seriously, there's no need to scroll down....

....What are you doing?....

I'm warning you!

Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you......

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentMain" style="display: show;"]
Pokedex Registered To:
Dante de la Cruz​
Affiliation(s):
Pokemon Rescue Sanctuary (Hoenn)​
Current Occupation:
Pokemon Trainer / Pokemon Rescuer​
Contests Won: 7
Trainer Photo:

pokemon2.jpg

TAGS: BackSet BackSet The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

Keeping a gentle grip on Erica's hand, they made their way to the source of the commotion. A crowd still lingered outside what was obviously the Vermillion City Gym. Listening to the murmurs of the crowd, he was able to piece together the gist of what was going on.

"Sounds like a right and proper storm's a-brewing."
"Indeed it does. A most perfect storm!"

The glee in Gemini's voice was evident. Then again, she was a bit notorious for being a touch bloodthirsty...

"It sounds like they're looking for strong trainers to volunteer for something" Luciana spoke, echoing Dante's own thoughts on the matter as Sonata scooted closer to Dante's cheek. She never was all that good with crowds if she wasn't performing for them... Somehow she could handle the attention while she was singing, but no music meant no crowds for her.

"What do you think? World ending calamity, criminals on the loose, or just a bad gym leader?"

Dante glanced over his shoulder to see that AJ had caught up to them. "I'm not sure, but whatever it is, it seems like they're looking for strong trainers." Dante commented before turning his gaze to Erica. "Looks like we're needed, then." He smiled down at her, giving her hand a light squeeze. Perhaps it was just imagination, but his cheeks did seem to light up just a little when he recalled that he was holding her hand.

Sure, Erica may not seem like much of a trainer, given the way she tended to hide behind Dante, but he'd seen her fight, and her skills were nothing to sneeze at once she got into it. Knowing she wouldn't like getting separated, Dante kept a grip on her hand as they weaved through the crowds to the doors. Once inside, Luciana hopped down from his shoulder to the front, her eyes glowing as she looked for the auras of those inside.

"Looks like they went this way" she commented, starting off down one of the passageways that lead to the back of the gym. Reluctantly, Dante let his hand slip from Erica's. As much as he found the soft touch of her hand comforting, he worried that if he held on too long it would make things weird. Given as shy as she was, he didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

As the group found their way to the backroom, Dante could just barely hear voices up ahead, sounding like someone was being introduced. Apparently, they hadn't missed the recruitment drive by too long...

"Sorry for intruding, but we heard outside that someone was looking for strong trainers to volunteer for something?" Dante spoke up as he entered, glancing around at all those gathered. Sonata, almost immediately, slipped back into the safety of his hood even as Gemini unsheathed herself a bit to look over Dante's shoulders. Zora, for once not being a lazy faux hat, decided to hop down next to Luciana, who stood in front of Dante. Many may consider it strange that his pokemon were so often outside of their balls, but really the only time they were ever in the things was if they were injured and needed to be transported quickly. Otherwise, Dante's team abhorred being in those infernal orbs.

Not to mention, if he was honest, it got too quiet without them chatting away in his head.

[/div]

The Maddox Siblings
Before the man on the table even got the chance to explain just what was going on, or acknowledge them for that matter, Glimmer's ears twitched as she picked up the slightest trace of movement coming from the front of the building. "Minchi! Chi," the chinchilla Pokémon squeaked softly as she quickly tapped on her trainer's arm to gain her full attention. Thankfully it didn't take the young woman long to look down at her Minccino, a bit worried at that, "Glimmer? Hey, what's wrong?" Immediately the small creature point back towards the front of the building with her paw rather urgently. Soon Luna heard the footsteps echoing through the empty building. "Hey guys.. I don't think we're the only ones here."

Axel and Ryder heard the footsteps drawing closer to the secret room in the back. "I had a feeling this was a set up," Ryder whispered rather angrily, to which his twin responded with, "You don't have to tell me twice." As the sound of people progressively got closer and closer the twins felt a mutual need to protect their sister from whatever possible evil could come through the doorway. When it sounded as if whoever it was was about to turn the corner to the open door, both brothers snatched a Pokeball from out of their pocket and turned on a dime to face the source. But just about as they were going to throw the capsules, a boy around their sister's age rounded the corner, and spoke of wanting to volunteer for whatever the four trainers in the room had already been chosen for.

Taking a deep breath the twins returned their Pokeballs back to their rightful place in the pocket of their jeans. "Last time I checked it was rude to enter a place without an invitation." "Plus I thought the Lieutenant already made his decision regarding, whatever this is that we were picked for." "I say he should have locked the doors in order to prevent such things like this from occurring," that last statement Ryder had mumbled softly for only his twin to hear. Suddenly, without warning, both Axel and Ryder were slapped relatively hard on the back of the head by something. Luna stood with arms crossed while Glimmer jumped off of Ryder and back onto her trainer's shoulder, immediately going into grooming mode after having used Tail Slap. "WHAT THE HECK LUNA!?!"

The two of them looked back at their sister rather mad whiling rubbing the back of their sore heads. When their eyes landed on their sister though they widened in a form of fright. Luna's usual happy-go-lucky, goofy demeanor was replaced by a very visible irritated scowl. "Shame on the both of you for your rudeness. If they want to try and be a part of whatever secrecy this is then they should be allowed to, unless Mister Surge says otherwise. It's not your place to decided what they do so shut it and play nice. Understand?" With a gulp the older boys nodded their heads slowly, "Yes ma'am."

"Gooood," Luna's normal expression returned to her face as quickly as it had vanished before hand. Gazing between her older brothers the purple haired girl gave the proper gesture and a signature, "Alola" to the newcomers. Even Glimmer joined in on the greeting. "Apologies on behalf of my brothers, they were rather tense and weary upon entering the building. So please don't take their actions to heart. They're just rather protective," Luna reassured the group of three newbie, a smile on her face to match, "I wish you luck though on seeing if you can enter this super secret club!" Her last statement was a in the tone of a rather loud whisper, she even shot them a playful wink before turning her attention back to the man known as Koga. Both twins silently followed their sister's lead, not saying anymore to the newcomers for now.
BackSet BackSet One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Artemis Seer
what was with surge earlier? Is there something bigger going on that I'm not aware of?
Surge got that calculatong look on his face as was per the norm apparently. Koga stayed silent, his expression nit changing. Artemis simply observed with interest. "Hmm... That's fine, you can stay." Surge said. "Although I would have preferred if you had knocked first. Why on earth would you think entering a building that had the word Closed on the door would be a good idea."

Artemis nodded at this sentence. It was indeed logical. Koga stood up. "Right. So since we're all here we shpuld probably close the doors remotely." He clicked a button. That was unusual. Why would this place have a button to close their doors? Then again, it had entire puzzles centered around hiden buttons so never mind. "My name is Koga, leader pf the fuchsia gym, and my associate is named LT. Surge, which you probably all ready knew."

"Oh!" Artemis said. He had forgotten to introduce himself. "I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Artemis Seer, Youngest pokemon researcher, however some of you might no me better as Luna Oracle, author of several scientific articles."

"Who?" Koga asked bluntly and Artemis sighed. Why had he figured anyone would know who he was. Nobody read anymore.

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost @ NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

AJ walked with Dante and Erica straight into the building. Nobody tried to stop them, so she didn't worry about it. After a short walk, the trio approached a small table, where a couple of pokémon trainers assumed Dante was going to ambush them. The two trainers were then ambushed by their younger sister standing next to them for thinking an ambush was coming. The trainers then remarked about Surge already making a decision and entering uninvited. "To be fair," AJ said, "we were invited. The Lieutenant was looking for strong pokémon trainers, and here we are. Not our fault we were on the other side of town when we heard." Lt. Surge seemed to agree with AJ (or he already made the decision and AJ just thought he agreed with her) and let them stay. And on the subject of knocking, AJ said, "I'll keep that in mind." Introductions started, so AJ listened as Koga introduced himself, then someone introduced himself as Luna Oracle, pokémon researcher. "I think I head that name before," AJ said. "Didn't you write that article about those super rare sparkly pokémon?" After a moment, AJ said, "Oh, introductions. Abigail Jordan, though you can call me AJ."

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof BackSet BackSet Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Erica followed Dante inside the gym. While she was being mostly pulled towards and inside it, once in, a burst of confidence hit her. Gyms always gave Erica that confidence. They were places where nothing mattered, but your skill as a trainer, something Erica knew she exceeded at. She listened to Lt. Surge, to Koga and to AJ, before she figured it was her turn. One that had seen her outside would have immediatly noticed the difference in her posture, now much more confident, not trying to hide herself at all. Ban was standing at her side, just like her, not in front of her, protecting, but next to her, just as confident as her. When people looked at her, she took of her hood, now not afraid to show her unique hair and eyes. "I´m Erica. Originally, i came here to beat Kanto´s league, just like the ones before. But since that seems to be on pause, i´m ready to do whatever is necessary to earn the chance.", she told the gym leaders, smiling. Rarely did you see this girl that satisfied with who she was.

The Maddox Siblings
When Artemis introduced himself Luna couldn't help but to chuckle at his alias name, "I guess I'm not the only Luna in the world after all." She found the way his alias was laid out to be funny, hence why she chuckled. Though as the newcomers started to talk the blue eyed girl wasn't paying all too much attention to them for all her focus was honing on one thing right now. That one thing was the man on the table, Koga. Without him having said much, Luna was already enticed by the mystery behind what she had signed up for. At the moment it was the only thing she wanted to pay attention to, everyone else was unconsciously tuned out. So whenever they spoke the young woman simply didn't hear them.

Unlike their younger sister though, the twins just weren't in the mood for a formal greeting right now. They had originally come to Kanto to expand their photo gallery and make some money. But that all was put on hold when Luna volunteered herself for Arceus only knows. Sure they could've let her go at it alone, however the twins loved and worried about their sister too much to let her jump into something in a completely different region than Alola. Their blue eyes gazed at Koga as he sat on the table with a map. Ryder wanted to know the reason they were chosen and for what purpose it was that they were doing; but, he wasn't too keen on speaking anymore.
BackSet BackSet One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor

[class=tabs] background-color: #90b4d2; border-radius: 5px; border: 5px solid #b3b3b3; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #000088; box-sizing: border-box; color: #000000; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1; position:relative; top: 345px; margin: 20px auto; text-align: center; width: 319.15px; [/class] [class=tab] vertical-align:bottom; box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; border: .5px solid black; display: inline-block; width: 102px; height: 111.5px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #2b7abb; [/class] [class name=activeTab] background-color: #2b7abb; [/class] [class=tabheader] margin-top:85px; letter-spacing:1px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 1px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:red; text-shadow: 2px 0px 5px white; [/class] [class=tabsContent] background:url('https://wallpapercave.com/wp/QJZRHNP.jpg'); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #FFFFFF; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #000088; box-sizing: border-box; color: #000000; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.1; position:relative; top: -345px; left: -5px; height: 222px; margin: 15px auto; text-align: left; width: 295px; border: 5px solid #b3b3b3; overflow:auto; color:black; text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px white; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent removeClass activeTab tab addClass activeTab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Luciana) (show tabsContentLuciana) if (eq ${currentTab} Sonata) (show tabsContentSonata) if (eq ${currentTab} Zora) (show tabsContentZora) if (eq ${currentTab} Gemini) (show tabsContentGemini) if (eq ${currentTab} -EMPTY-) (show tabsContentEmpty) if (eq ${currentTab} Home) (show tabsContentMain) [/script]

[div class=tabs][div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/usagivsgoku/images/3/38/RioluPMD.png/revision/latest?cb=20151114024345');background-size:contain;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]Luciana
[div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('http://i77.servimg.com/u/f77/12/67/48/17/pourml16.png'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]Sonata[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab style="width: 34%;"][div class=tab style="background:url('https://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/3606/89598/CI_89598_1396729774.png'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;width:100%;"][div class=tabheader]Zora[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('http://img15.deviantart.net/93e7/i/2016/159/f/1/shiny_doublade_for_gottadrawemall_contest_by_kajat_kay-da5frpj.png'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]Gemini[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab][div class=tab style="background:url('https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/youtubepoop/images/4/4c/Pokeball.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/166?cb=20150418234807'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center;"][div class=tabheader]-EMPTY-[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab style="width: 34%;"][div class=tab style="background:url('https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/youtubepoop/images/4/4c/Pokeball.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/166?cb=20150418234807'); background-size:contain; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center; width:100%;"][div class=tabheader]-EMPTY-[/div][/div][/div]
[/div][div class=tabs style="height:72px; width:72px; left:307.5px; top: 168px; border:none; border-radius:50%;background:none;line-height:69px;"][div class=tab style="height:69px; width:69px; border-radius:50%;"]Home[/div][/div]
Luciana the Riolu:

Mood: Patient.

Thoughts: Enough introductions, can we start this already?

To Top
Sonata the Kirlia:

Mood: Scared

Thoughts: They keep talking about Shiny... I don't want to go in a cage again... Please.. I don't want to be a guinea pig! Please.. no... no....

To Top

Zora the Zorua:

Mood: Bored

Thoughts: Blah Blah introductions, can we start this already?

To Top
Gemini the Doublade:

Mood: Angry

Thoughts: Those fuckwits thought they could talk like that to Dante?! Unforgivable, most unforgivable!

To Top

I'm warning you!

Pokedex Registered To:
Dante de la Cruz​
Affiliation(s):
Current Occupation:
Trainer Photo:

pokemon2.jpg

TAGS: BackSet BackSet The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

Dante seemed content to let everyone else introduce themselves first. After all, he was in no real rush to be the first to get his name out there. It seemed like they had quite the diverse group. Even Erica seemed to be filled with a renewed sense of confidence that brought a fresh smile to Dante's face. It was always nice seeing her comfortable in her own skin.

"Well, since everyone's introducing themselves.... I'm Dante de la Cruz, PokeRescuer, First Class with the Pokemon Rescue Sanctuary in Hoenn." He commented with that same amiable smile as he showed his Pokedex as identification to support his claim. PokeRescue was a unique profession, not too unlike being a Pokemon Ranger in that your primary job was to protect Pokemon as opposed to battling like a Trainer or being a Breeder. The difference between a Ranger and Rescuer was more in the small details. PokeRescue sought to actually take care of, rehabilitate, and, if possible, release formerly injured Pokemon back into the wild or into the care of good homes. In terms of the three classes of PokeRescuer, those were broken down by what they were trained to do. Third class PokeRescue was, in essence, little better than daycare. They could take care of Pokemon at the Sanctuary, but not much more. At Second Class, they could transport these Pokemon, care for them at home, and render basic first aid function as necessary, provided the threat level of the Pokemon wasn't too high. First class was the highest level one could reach. It indicated that, in addition to the above qualifications, these individuals were capable of interacting with 'High Threat' Pokemon, even actively seeking out distressed Pokemon in much the same way as a Pokemon Ranger.

As for the Rescue Sanctuary, that whole facility was rather well known. Since its inception a few decades prior, it had become one of the foremost Pokemon Care and Treatment centers besides Pokemon Centers and researchers there had brought forth many interesting discoveries over the years as a result of PokeRescuers working with those mistreated Pokemon. Dante, too, had made something of a name for himself by becoming a First Class PokeRescue when he was only fourteen. Though, how well he was known by those outside of PokeRescue was unknown, and frankly he didn't care if people knew him or not.

"These girls are my team. Luciana, Zora, Gemini...." He introduced each in turn, pausing to reach a hand back to his hood. Reluctantly, Sonata took his hand and let him lift her out of his hood to hold her in his arms in front of him. "And Sonata. It's a pleasure to meet you all" He concluded, giving a polite bow that was mimicked simultaneously by the rest of his team. Gemini, though, had herself partially unsheathed and she was glaring daggers at the two brothers. They had been rude to Dante, and such rudeness, in her eyes, was a slap to the face. Sure, their sister had apologized on their behalf, but they had not, and that indicated that they felt their disrespectful statements should stand!

If it wasn't for Dante mentally telling her to calm down, oh, she would have already shoved herself south of their borders and made them pay for their disrespect!

It was, to Dante, notable that he was the only one who also introduced his team. Not that he would say anything about it, but he always found it strange how most trainers didn't think their teams needed an introduction. Oh well, perhaps he was just an odd one himself. For now, he just held Sonata so she would feel safe. The poor dear hadn't failed to hear all the 'shiny' talk, and just hearing people use that word immediately set her to quivering like a leaf. That word always meant bad things. It meant pain, experiments, torture...

It was why Dante, himself, never used the word 'shiny' to talk about Sonata. It triggered too many dark, painful memories...

For now, he just patted her head, mentally calming her down as he assured her that she was safe and he wouldn't let anyone take her away.

[/div]

Ceren Nurell

Ceren chuckled at the boy's awkwardness. Yep, this had to be Theo! No one was as dorky or awkward as he was, she recalled. Getting closer as he thought about it, she smiled broadly as he said he might. She laughed, overjoyed he did. "Yeah, it's me, Ceren! How've you been? Jeez, it's been forever since I've seen you," Ceren exclaimed, giving the boy one of her signature, but friendly, arm punches. She made sure not to hit him too hard, as she remembered he was always a bit more on the weaker side; but, she still gave him a good hit on the arm.

However, she seemed to be happy to see him. Suddenly, though, she realized something. "Hey! Are you starting out your adventure too? Maybe we could group up?" The girl inquired, feeling that it'd be nice to have someone familiar around to begin this whole mess. But, it was his choice. It was a little random and sudden, she would admit, but she silently hoped he would be open to it. Meanwhile, Halcyon had wandered off a bit and noticed the commotion at the gym. Realizing what was going on, he sprinted back as fast as his tiny legs could carry him.

Seeing Ceren, he made sounds of urgency and tried grabbing her hand. The girl's attention shifted from Theo to the Pokemon, her eyes laced with new-found concern. He seemed to be acting out an elaborate game of charades, attempting to convey something about… An army person..? Ceren just ended up becoming more baffled than before, just sighing and telling Halcyon to show her. Realizing something, she turned back to Theo. "Oh, sorry! Halcyon just sort of surprised me with something that seemed urgent… I kinda wanna go check it out… You can come if you'd like," Ceren explained, deciding to wait for his answer for a moment. She'd love to catch up on lost time with Theo, but this seemed pretty important…

Captain Spooks Captain Spooks

Artemis Seer
huh. So someone does know me
"Didn't you write that article about those super rare sparkly pokemon?"

Sparkly pokemon? What sparkly... Oh... She meant shiny. "Shinys?" Artemis asked. "Uh, yeah that was me. Not my best work to be honest. I much prefer those two papers I did on legendary pokemon." Just then something brushed Artemis' leg and he looked down. It was athena. Artemis facepalmed. He had forgotten to introduce athena.

"Oh!" He said. "Pardon me. But I seem to have made a grave mistake." Artemis gestured towards athena. "This is my partner, Athena. I forgot to imtroduce her."

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

The Maddox Siblings
With all the introductions going on now even Luna was becoming impatient. The suspense was just absolutely agonizing at this point. Axel and Ryder could see it written all over her face. When there was something that caught Luna's attention she wasn't going to feel satisfied until she knew just exactly what it was. Even though she would like to introduce herself to the others, the need to know about what they were there for was killing her. So with Glimmer on her shoulder the purple and blue haired girl walked up to the table sitting man. Gazing at him her gaze gave away her curiosity, "Pardon me Mister Koga, but I don't know how much more waiting I can do to be honest," her voice a whisper when she spoke, "Could you please tell us why we're hear? Or at least why you have that map?" Pointing down at the map with a freshly painted purple fingernail. The Minccino clambered down off of her trainer's arm and onto the table before staring at the map. The Pokémon cooed out of interest. Axel and Ryder sighed, what little interest they had was gone as the other trainers talked about books and greeting. So instead the twins gazed down at their cellphones.
BackSet BackSet One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor

Koga sighed. "Well, it seems we've introduced everyone, anyways." He said. He pointed down at the map. "So, for those of you havn't already guessed based on the layout, this is a map of Vermillion City." Artemis had already guessed that. He was observant like that. "Anyway, you're here because we have a problem. And that problem starts with an R." An R? That couldn't be right. There was only one problem that could start with an R and they had been defeated ages ago. Hadn't they?

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

miyamura_izumi_by_sarahin512-d7bl3id.jpg
Theo Aspen
Vermilion city

MoltenLightning MoltenLightning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well it looked like Ceren hasn't changed in after all of these years. This called Theo down a bit, it was nice to see a friendly face in this foreign place. He sure wasn't in Snowpoint anymore. Trying to keep up with the conversation Theo tried his best to reply, "good... yeah..." he said quietly before Ceren hit him on the arm, maybe it was his imagination but it didn't hurt as bad as her old punches, maybe he had just gotten used to them.

Belle hopped out of Theo's arms as he went to rub his arm. Then Ceren asked him if they wanted to group up and like most tings this caught Theo off guard, his eyes widened as his brain frantically tried to get an actual thought through. He didn't want to be rude and say no, but Theo wanted to travel with her. He was actually really happy to see her.

"Ah... um... Sure. Okay,"

He could feel his face burn up a little brighter just by saying that. Though he wasn't sure if she heard him as her Gible was drawing her attention. Looks like the little dragon was playing charades, "Oh, sorry! Halcyon just sort of surprised me with something that seemed urgent… I kinda wanna go check it out… You can come if you'd like," Ceren said, Theo nodded and waited for her lead. Though he was still curious as to why Ceren was here. "S~so what brings you to Kanto?" he asked, trying to keep a conversation going​

Ceren Nurell

Ceren listened intently and actually caught his whispered "good... yeah...", making her feel better because he'd replied. Usually, he was either entirely silent, or too quiet to be heard. It made Ceren proud that he might trust her enough to talk to her. Moving on from the thought, she did a little celebratory fist pump as he agreed to accompany her. She was relieved to not have to go it alone, but it made it ten times better that she could be accompanied by someone she knows. Giggling a little at his stumbling words, she smiled. "Awesome!" She replied in a cheery tone, clearly pleased by the turn of events.

Returning her attention to the Gible, she gestured for him to lead the way as best he could. Giving an almost soldier-like salute, Halcyon turned on his heel and marched off toward where he saw the commotion. Ceren followed after returning Sunny to her Pokeball (she always had a hard time getting around), matching pace with Halcyon; every now and then, though, she'd find herself glancing back to make sure Theo hadn't fallen behind. Despite her usual outward appearance, she did care for the guy. Leaving him behind would have made her worried, more than she'd like to admit.

Arriving at the gym, Ceren's eyebrows knitted. "A... Gym?" She asked Halcyon, who nodded in confirmation. Taking an uncertain glance back at Theo, she went around the back of the crowd and gazed toward the door. There was a sign on it that said closed; however, a group of people actually entered right before she could even question the door. Perplexed, she watched them go in before finally making the decision to go through it herself. Unfortunately though, she had to wade through a crowd of people to even get to the door. Starting her trek, she pushed through the crowd with only a few 'excuse me's, focused on her goal.

Ceren made sure Theo was behind her as she did so, not wanting to lose him to the crowd. If he started faltering, she would offer him her hand if she needed to temporarily guide him through the mass of people. Her Pokemon followed closely by her feet, screeching at anyone who might have tried to step on them. This sparked many comments from people all around Ceren, but she could have cared less.

Arriving now at the doors, she entered swiftly and left the people clotting around it behind. Now, what was going on in here..? Arriving in some strange room full of people, she stopped and looked a little confused. "Uh... Hi? We saw some people come in here, and thought we'd follow them," Ceren tried to explain, looking a little out of her element.

Captain Spooks Captain Spooks BackSet BackSet Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Artemis Seer
can anyone just walk in here?
"Sweet Arceus Surge! I thought you would have better security than this!" Koga said, annoyed. Surge rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "I gave the gym staff, including the security guy, a day off. I didn't want them disturbing us."

That seemed logical. Artemis could understand that. But still, didn't anyone know how to knock around here?

Surge looked the new girl over, before sighing. "Fine, you can stay." Behind him, Koga sighed and shoo his head.

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor MoltenLightning MoltenLightning

"Problem that starts with an R?" AJ asked after another set of people entered the room. "The only thing that comes to mind is Team Rocket, but that starts with a T." AJ thinks for a beat. "Wait, we're hunting Team Rocket?" she yells excitedly. "Are we going to chase down the last remnants of Team Rocket? Going on crazy adventures all over the world? Stopping Team Rocket wherever the may be hiding? Taking down dangerous pokémon trainers? Maybe even capturing a legendary pokémon or two?" AJ's volume increase with every word, unable to contain her building excitement.

The Maddox Siblings
The twins seemed to share Koga's annoyance a bit as more people walked into the room, leaving them to shake their heads a bit. Clearly the rightful gym leader of this city was bad at having a locked door policy. "Luna.." "You're luck that we love you." However their dear baby sister paid no attention to her brothers as she listened to AJ speak about Team Rocket. "Oh! Oh oh oh oh! I heard people outside talking about them," Luna mentioned rather excited, but soon a nervous chuckle escaped through her smile, "But just another question. Who is this Team Rocket?" Alola didn't really keep up with other regions all to well. They mainly worried about what went on in there islands and left it at that. So hearing about this so called group was new information to not only her, but her older brothers. Though Axel and Ryder weren't too keen on allowing Luna to possibly try and wander the entire Kanto region while chasing down bad guys.
BackSet BackSet The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor MoltenLightning MoltenLightning Captain Spooks Captain Spooks

Artemis Seer
But team rocket is gone

Koga sighed. It was clear that he hadn't been expecting to work with such excitable youth. Artemis could emphasize with him. "Team rocket, as most of you should know, is an evil organization that was the scourge of Kanto for years." Koga pulled up their file on a holo computer attached to the map table. Artemis couldn't help but look at it in amazement. Very few establishments had one of those. "They were defeated by a young man named red." Koga pulled up another file, this one of red. "Who then subsequently dissapeared." This was in keeping with everything Artemis knew up until this point. "Now, however, Team Rocket is "back"." Koga made air quotes when he said back. "A couple of estranged kids think it would be a good idea to dress up as team rocket goons and say they're the teams second coming. They've set up a base off shore in the ruins of the SS Anne. We have an agent there now, infiltrating their base."

Artemis found all of this just a bit boring but he did have a question. "Hmm... Fascinating." He said, feigning interest. "But where do we fit in your "Plan.""

Koga clearly didn't like Artemis' attitude "We are going to storm the "Rocket's" base and take them out." Koga said. "I'd do it myself but Surge seems convinced we need help. Can't imagine why."

Hmm... That was rather interesting. But why had surge chosen him? The others he could understand. They were spunky and/or capable pokemon trainers as far as Artemis knew. But him? He was just an anti-social pokemon research prodigy. Nevertheless, it never hurt to ask questions. "So how do we plan to get there?" Artemis asked. "Last I checked the SS Anne's ruins are out in the midde of the ocean."

"That's where the fun part comes in." Surge said. "We've stolen a submarine from a few of the rocket grunts. We're going to use that and rendevou with our cover agent."

"And just who is your cover agent?" Artemis asked.

"You'll see." Surge said. "I think the two of you would get along."

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof MoltenLightning MoltenLightning NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor

The Maddox Siblings
It was obvious that Luna was thrilled to bits as she listened to the plan, even gasped at the holographic map. Which in turn caused her Minccino to jump from the table back onto her trainer's shoulder. "This. Is. So. AWESOME!!!!!!! It's like we'll be real life heroes like the ones in the movies!" The purple haired young woman grinned and giggled out of complete and utter excitement at the plan laid out for the group. Back home Luna had fun beating Team Skull members that still hung around trying to cause problems. When she managed to calm down a bit her cheeks grew red with embarrassment while she adjusted her beanie which had become a bit off kilter.

But unlike their overly enthused sister, the twins were shocked. With a gulp they looked down at Luna and shook their heads. "Luna, I'm not sure about this.... It seems rather dangerous. You could end up hurt-" "Or even taken as a hostage if you get careless," Ryder added in rather seriously as he placed a hand on his sister's shoulder, "I don't think you're cut out for something like this." That seemed to hit something with Luna as she looked up at Ryder. Usually her brothers were very supportive of her choices, but hearing that made her feel as if they had no faith in her. Slowly her mood seemed to change, however a sort of smile stayed on her face. "Axel, Ryder," Luna brushed Ryder's hand off her shoulder, "I can do this. Don't tell me what I am and am not capable of."

Her blue gaze adverted the twins and became glued to the hologram in front of her. With a sigh the young men knew what they needed to do, it was obvious. They had to go with their sister. She might need them, even if there were other trainers around. So in silence Axel and Ryder gazed at the hologram as well.
BackSet BackSet One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor MoltenLightning MoltenLightning Captain Spooks Captain Spooks

Luciana the Riolu:

Mood: Determined

Thoughts: If Team Rocket really is back... we'll just have to shut them down again!

To Top
Sonata the Kirlia:

Thoughts: I-I will make sure everyone survives this no matter what!

To Top

Zora the Zorua:

Thoughts: Looks like this is gonna be a real fight...

To Top
Gemini the Doublade:

Mood: Excited

Thoughts: Let the bodies hit the floor!

To Top

I'm warning you!

Pokedex Registered To:
Dante de la Cruz​
Affiliation(s):
Current Occupation:
Trainer Photo:

pokemon2.jpg

TAGS:
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

Team Rocket....

Those were the same cowards that cut the tails of Slowpoke, stole Pokemon from their loving trainers, and tried to basically just cause widescale harm to Pokemon across the region... Yeah, Dante knew who they were. He'd worked with some of the victims of their past escapades. The scars that group left behind still lingered at least in that way...

"If Team Rocket is out there.... Then let's get going." Dante spoke up as Gemini drew herself entirely, the ends of the tassels wrapping around Dante's upper arm as she floated to the sides of him, leaving her crimson blades on full display. Clearly, Gemini was ready for a fight. The rest of his team seemed similarly set, a sudden seriousness overtaking even Zora. Sonata, for her part, seemed nervous, but there was a determined look in her eyes.

She knew she wasn't the best fighter. She knew that, compared to Zora and Luciana, and especially compared to Gemini, she was weak. But she was the medic, and she had her own job to do. Besides, there was no way she was going to be left behind while Dante put himself in danger.

For Erica, this would be a not-too unfamiliar change in Dante's more amiable normal demeanor. This was him when he got serious, when Pokemon lives and safety were on the line. When he got serious, he was not one to be trifled with. If there was an organization that was so hellbent on harming Pokemon, Dante saw it as his duty as a PokeRescuer to put a stop to it.

"The sooner we leave, the better."

[/div]

tumblr_oyrwyqox351v6bs4yo5_540.jpg

Theo Aspen
Vermilion City Gym

MoltenLightning MoltenLightning Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 BackSet BackSet One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theo followed Ceren's lead, or it was Halcyon's at this point. At least she seemed happy about his answer which was a relief. A small smile curved up his lip, The knew how his quiet nature made him forgettable. Growing up there were a lot of times where he was left out of the group or forgotten... Theo grew used to it, but it'll always be something that bothers him. Thinking about those times withdrew Theo back into his shell, somewhat ruining his good mood. Though he still continued to follow Ceren with Belle in his arms and Boreas following quickly behind his trainer's heels.

Theo felt a little uneasy in the crowd, as most introverts and shy people are, even falling back a little Theo still made his way to the gym, stopping once he saw the closed sign on it. "Wait it say closed," Theo said to Ceren, but it seemed that his words fell on deaf ears as she already went inside. He was a bit bewildered, he didn't really understand how someone could just barge into a place where they clearly weren't ment to be. Though the boy still had a pang of guilt, or worry he couldn't really figure out this emotion. Nevertheless he was worried about Ceren, she could get in some trouble for going in like that, and be it bravery or just plain stupidity Theo swing open the door and went after her. After catching up with her (thankfully she wasn't surrounded by security) Theo simply stood behind her, peeking around at the group of people, unkowing of what they're talking about.​

"Let me get this straight," AJ said. "The plan is to get on a submarine, infiltrate an organization that presumably has no qualms in hurting a bunch of kids, take them out, whatever that means, before heading home?" AJ nodded to herself as she paused for a second. "Great! If we leave right now, we'll probably be back in time for dinner." She grinned, excited to be on this adventure.

Unity spoke to AJ with private telepathy and said, "Do they even have a plan?"

AJ stopped smiling. "Uh, quick question. Do we have an actual plan? You know, beside just beating everyone up?"

MoltenLightning MoltenLightning Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 BackSet BackSet One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Captain Spooks Captain Spooks

"Indeed." Koga said. "Surge?"

"The plan is simple. Some of us dress up like rocket goons the rest pretend to be prisoners."

Artemis Seer
Time to go
"If there are no more questions we should get going." Surge said. Koga got up and the two of them led the way thrpigh yet another door out onto a dock. "This is the gym leaders dock." Surge said. "The guy before me had it built so he could go boating. I'm not much into boating but we neded to dock the submarine somewhere." Surge pointed across the dock to a magikarp shaped submarine floating in the water next to the dock. Looking at the thing it was hard to believe it would actually float. "All aboard." Surge said, climbing into the sub. Artemis didn't think that was the proper phrase but he didn't comment. He just got in the sub.

Once everybody was on Surge and Koga put on rocket uniforms. Koga went to the helm to pilot the sub and Surge stayed in the back with the others. "Alright, we've got two extra rocket uniforms, who wants to wear them?"

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost MoltenLightning MoltenLightning The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Captain Spooks Captain Spooks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back