• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Welcome to the Host Club! (OHSHC) (Always Accepting!)

RPN or Discord (Read post First)

• Total voters

Webs Elk

Find me a prince or princess, I'm not picky.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[div class=container][div class=glaze][div class=tabsContainer][div class=tabNames]
[div class="tabName titleName"]Title Screen[/div]
[div class="tabName introName"]Introduction[/div]
[div class="tabName detailsName"]details[/div]
[div class="tabName RulesName"]Rules List[/div]
[/div][div class=tabs]
[div class="tab titletab"]
[/div]
[div class="tab introtab"]
[/div]
[div class="tab detailstab"]
[/div]
[div class="tab Rulestab"]
[/div]
[/div][/div][div class="spoke titleSpoke"][div class=contentContainer]
[div class="content titleContent"]
[div class=Title]Ouran High School Host Club[/div][/div]
[div class="header titleHeader"][div class=caption]
Code by Alteras. Drop any Questions below! ^.^

[/div]
[/div]
[/div][/div][div class="spoke introSpoke"][div class=contentContainer]
[div class="content introContent"][div class=scroll]
OHSHC
Welcome to the Host Club!

A place where the school’s finest students with too much time on their hand entertain the students of Ouran, who also have way too much time on their hands!

IntroHeyllo!

So, I've been on RPN for a few years now and one RP Fandom that's always in high demand but of low supply is Ouran High School Host Club, due to the ones on here always ending up in the graveyard. As such, after running into yet another one, I've teamed up with @ Megus to try and make one that'll last. So, Welcome to the Host Club!
[/div][/div]
[div class="header introContent"]
Intro
duction

[/div][/div][/div][div class="spoke detailsSpoke"][div class=contentContainer]
[div class="content detailsContent"][div class=scroll]

Roleplay Details
  • Discord - This RP may take place over Discord. Before half of you click off the page dejectedly, I guess I should explain why. The first reason is because RPN’s notification system is SUPER sometimey and Discord’s works better for keeping track of stuff. The second reason is because Discord is less intensive on data than the internet and easier to use than RPN on mobile devices, so it’ll also be a way to be more inclusive as well. Anyway, there’s a poll so make sure you answer if you have a preference. Either way, we will be using Discord as a way of communicating so if you don't have one, you should make one, although it won't be required unless we have the RP there. Click Here To Join The Discord
  • Hosts - We are allowing both male and female hosts, as a way to be more inclusive. However, not everyone will be able to play a host, and spots will be first come, first serve. However, if there are a multitude of Non-Host Characters, host spots will open up. There are currently no more Host spots open. Future characters must be non-host characters. However, as I stated, more host spots may open in the future if there's an influx of non-host characters. ^.^
  • Relationships - As you’d expect, Romance is highly encouraged, and basically a must. (All ships encouraged). Also, Pre-established relationships between characters are also encouraged.
  • Plot - The Main RP will cover the everyday life of the Host Club. Despite this, I myself would also like if there were also some side events (beach days, classes, lunch, dates, etc, etc). Basically, some Slice of Life everyday events that would occur so it’s not the same thing everyday.
  • Characters - You can also have multiple characters, but one host per person.
[/div][/div]
[div class="header detailsContent"]
De
tails

[/div][/div][/div][div class="spoke RulesSpoke"][div class=contentContainer]
[div class="content RulesContent"][div class=scroll]
Rules
  • Activity - Life happens. It’s a fact that everyone on RPN knows, some a bit more than others (I actually just got back from a hiatus ^.^). As such, we do not have a strict posting deadline. However, it is fairly obvious when someone isn’t active so inactivity will be dealt with on a case by case basis. If you have a host character, we will be stricter with inactivity due to hosts being important to the story. If something comes up IRL, just let us know, to avoid problems.
  • Literacy - I’m not a huge grammar Nazi. I make my own mistakes every now and then. As such, it’s highly understandable when such things happen. However, please write in full sentences with proper punctuation. As it’s Roleplay, others need to be able to read and understand your post. It takes the fun out of it, if no one understands what’s happening in your post or if you create one huge run-on paragraph that lacks periods, commas, and any sort of break.
  • Literacy Cont. - Also, make sure you write enough to give everyone else something to work with. Usually a paragraph or two is fine, and that will be the soft requirement. I won’t say anything under a paragraph is unacceptable because sometimes writing less is the best thing to do. However, if you consistently post one liners or two liners and are unable to do more lines, please do not join. (I'm not good with confrontation).
[/div][/div]
[div class="header RulesHeader"]
List
of Rules

[/div][/div]
[/div][/div][div class=circle]
[div class=circleClose]Close[/div]
[div class=circleOpen]Open[/div]
[/div][/div] [class=container] --img-w: 2100; --img-h: 1200; --cir-center-h: 61.08%; --cir-center-w: 26.86%; --cir-radius: 12.7; --cir-thickness: .5vw; --bg-color: rgba(191, 217, 242, 0.9); --divide-thick: .25vw; --tab-color-1:#eab040; --tab-color-2:#32254b; --tab-color-3:#8F5465; --tab-color-4:#7582C4; color:gray; width: 100%; padding-top: calc( var(--img-h) / var(--img-w) * 100%); background-image:url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/petals-gif.37633/full'); background-size:contain; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=glaze] --cir-radius-math: calc( var(--cir-radius) / 100 * 100%); width: 100%; padding-top: calc( var(--img-h) / var(--img-w) * 100%); background-image: radial-gradient(circle farthest-side at var(--cir-center-w) var(--cir-center-h), transparent 0%, transparent var(--cir-radius-math), white var(--cir-radius-math), white calc(var(--cir-radius-math) + var(--cir-thickness)), var(--bg-color) calc(var(--cir-radius-math) + var(--cir-thickness))); position: absolute; top:0; clip-path: circle( 10% at var(--cir-center-w) var(--cir-center-h) ); -webkit-clip-path: circle( 11% at var(--cir-center-w) var(--cir-center-h) ); transition: clip-path 1s ease-out, -webkit-clip-path 1s ease-out; [/class] [class=glazeOpen] clip-path: circle( 100% at var(--cir-center-w) var(--cir-center-h) ); -webkit-clip-path: circle( 100% at var(--cir-center-w) var(--cir-center-h) ); transition: clip-path 1s ease-out 1.5s, -webkit-clip-path 1s ease-out 1.5s; [/class] [class=tabsContainer] z-index:10; position: absolute; width: calc( var(--cir-center-w) - ( 100% - var(--cir-center-w) ) * var(--cir-radius) / 100 - var(--cir-thickness) - 10 * var(--divide-thick) ); height: calc( 2vw + 6px); top: calc( var(--cir-center-h) - var(--divide-thick) / 2 ); left: 0; border-top: var(--divide-thick) solid white; [/class] [class=tabNames] width: 100%; height: auto; bottom: calc( 100% + var(--divide-thick) ); position: absolute; [/class] [class=tabName] width: 100%; height: auto; box-sizing: border-box; position: absolute; bottom:0; font-size: calc(1.25vw + 6px); text-align: center; opacity:0; transition: opacity .5s ease-in; [/class] [class=tabNameShow] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=tabs] width: 100%; height: 100%; display: flex; flew-flow: row nowrap; justify-content: space-around; font-size: calc(1.25vw + 6px); [/class] [class=tab] flex: 1 1 auto; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=titletab] color: var(--tab-color-1); transition: all .5s ease-in; [/class] [class name=titletab state=hover] color: white; background-color: var(--tab-color-1); [/class] [class=titleName] color: var(--tab-color-1); transition: opacity .5s ease-in; [/class] [script class=titletab on=mouseenter] addClass tabNameShow titleName [/script] [script class=titletab on=mouseleave] removeClass tabNameShow titleName [/script] [class=introtab] color: var(--tab-color-2); transition: all .5s ease-in; [/class] [class name=introtab state=hover] color: white; background-color: var(--tab-color-2); [/class] [class=introName] color: var(--tab-color-2); [/class] [script class=introtab on=mouseenter] addClass tabNameShow introName [/script] [script class=introtab on=mouseleave] removeClass tabNameShow introName [/script] [class=detailstab] color: var(--tab-color-3); transition: all .5s ease-in; [/class] [class name=detailstab state=hover] color: white; background-color: var(--tab-color-3); [/class] [class=detailsName] color: var(--tab-color-3); [/class] [script class=detailstab on=mouseenter] addClass tabNameShow detailsName [/script] [script class=detailstab on=mouseleave] removeClass tabNameShow detailsName [/script] [class=Rulestab] color: var(--tab-color-4); transition: all .5s ease-in; [/class] [class name=Rulestab state=hover] color: white; background-color: var(--tab-color-4); [/class] [class=RulesName] color: var(--tab-color-4); [/class] [script class=Rulestab on=mouseenter] addClass tabNameShow RulesName [/script] [script class=Rulestab on=mouseleave] removeClass tabNameShow RulesName [/script] [class=spoke] --math: calc( var(--cir-center-w) + ( 100% - var(--cir-center-w) ) * var(--cir-radius) / 100 + var(--cir-thickness) + 10 * var(--divide-thick) ); position: absolute; height: 100%; width: 100%; bottom: calc( 100% - var(--cir-center-h) - var(--divide-thick) / 2 ); left: var(--math); border-bottom: var(--divide-thick) white solid; transform-origin: calc( -1 * ( var(--math) - var(--cir-center-w) ) ) bottom; transform: rotate(-270deg); opacity: 0; transition: transform 3s ease-in-out 1.75s , opacity 1s linear 2.75s; [/class] [class=SpokeReveal] transition: transform 3s ease-in-out .5s, opacity 1s linear 1.5s; transform: rotate(0deg); opacity: 1; [/class] [class=contentContainer] height: 100%; width: calc( 100% - var(--math) ); left:0; position:relative; [/class] [class=content] width: calc( 100% - 5px); height: calc( var(--cir-center-h) - var(--divide-thick) / 2 - 15px); max-height:0; bottom: 0; left:0; overflow: hidden; position: absolute; transition: max-height 1.5s ease-in-out; [/class] [class=scroll] height: auto; max-height: 100%; padding-top: 15px; width: calc( 100%); bottom: 0; position: absolute; padding-right: 200px; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=header] width: 100%; height: calc( 100% - var(--cir-center-h) - var(--divide-thick) / 2); max-height:0; top: calc(100% + var(--divide-thick) ); line-height: .9; font-size: calc( 5.5vw + 2px ); overflow:hidden; position: absolute; transition: max-height 1.5s ease-in-out; [/class] [class=Title] height: auto; left:0; bottom: 0; position: absolute; color: white; font-size: calc( 5.5vw + 1px ); line-height:.9; [/class] [class=caption] width:100%; height: 4vw; font-size: calc( 1.75vw + 6px ); line-height: 1.2; position: absolute; [/class] [class=ShowContent] max-height: 75vh; transition: max-height 1.5s ease-in-out 3.25s; [/class] [class=ShowHeader] max-height: 75vh; transition: max-height 1.5s ease-in-out 3.25s; [/class] [class=circle] width: calc( 2 * ( ( 100% - var(--cir-center-w) ) * var(--cir-radius) / 100 ) + 2 * var(--cir-thickness) ); height: calc( ( 2 * ( 100% - var(--cir-center-w) ) * var(--cir-radius) / 100 ) * var(--img-w) / var(--img-h) + 2 * var(--cir-thickness)); box-sizing: border-box; border-radius: 50%; top: calc( var(--cir-center-h) - ( 100% - var(--cir-center-w) ) * var(--cir-radius) / 100 * var(--img-w) / var(--img-h) - var(--cir-thickness) ); left: calc( var(--cir-center-w) - ( 100% - var(--cir-center-w) ) * var(--cir-radius) / 100 - var(--cir-thickness) ); right: calc( 100% - ( var(--cir-center-w) + ( 100% - var(--cir-center-w) ) * var(--cir-radius) / 100 + var(--cir-thickness) ) ); position: absolute; cursor: pointer; border: 0px white solid; transition: border-width .5s ease-in-out 1s; [/class] [class=circleReveal] transition: border-width .5s ease-in-out; border-width: calc(var(--cir-thickness) + 2px); [/class] [class=circleClose] text-align: center; color: gray; top: 50%; left: 50%; font-size: calc( 1vw + 6px); transform: translateX(-50%) translateY(-50%); position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: opacity .2s ease-in-out; [/class] [class=circleOpen] text-align: center; color: gray; top: 50%; left: 50%; font-size: calc( 1vw + 6px); transform: translateX(-50%) translateY(-50%); position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: opacity .2s ease-in-out; [/class] [class=circleOpacity] opacity:1; [/class] [script=circle] set isOpen 1 addClass circleReveal circle addClass glazeOpen glaze [/script] [script class=circle on=mouseenter] if (eq ${isOpen} 1) (addClass circleOpacity circleClose) (addClass circleOpacity circleOpen) [/script] [script class=circle on=mouseleave] removeClass circleOpacity circleClose removeClass circleOpacity circleOpen [/script] [script class=circle on=click] removeClass circleOpacity circleClose removeClass circleOpacity circleOpen if (eq ${isOpen} 1) (removeClass glazeOpen glaze) if (eq ${isOpen} 1) (removeClass circleReveal circle) if (eq ${isOpen} 0) (addClass glazeOpen glaze) if (eq ${isOpen} 0) (addClass circleReveal circle) if (eq ${isOpen} 1) (set isOpen 0) (set isOpen 1) [/script] [script=tab] set TabSel 0 set TabHis 1 addClass ShowContent titleContent addClass ShowHeader titleHeader addClass SpokeReveal titleSpoke [/script] [script class=tab on=click] set TabSel (getText) if (eq ${TabSel} ${TabHis}) (stop) //if tab selected is current tab, stop. if (eq ${TabHis} 1) (removeClass ShowContent titleContent) if (eq ${TabHis} 1) (removeClass ShowHeader titleHeader) if (eq ${TabHis} 2) (removeClass ShowContent introContent) if (eq ${TabHis} 2) (removeClass ShowHeader introHeader) if (eq ${TabHis} 3) (removeClass ShowContent detailsContent) if (eq ${TabHis} 3) (removeClass ShowHeader detailsHeader) if (eq ${TabHis} 4) (removeClass ShowContent RulesContent) if (eq ${TabHis} 4) (removeClass ShowHeader RulesHeader) //hide the text and prepare for SPINNING if (eq ${TabHis} 1) (removeClass SpokeReveal titleSpoke) if (eq ${TabHis} 2) (removeClass SpokeReveal introSpoke) if (eq ${TabHis} 3) (removeClass SpokeReveal detailsSpoke) if (eq ${TabHis} 4) (removeClass SpokeReveal RulesSpoke) //spinning to hide spoke complete. Prepare to spin spoke into view if (eq ${TabSel} 1) (addClass SpokeReveal titleSpoke) if (eq ${TabSel} 2) (addClass SpokeReveal introSpoke) if (eq ${TabSel} 3) (addClass SpokeReveal detailsSpoke) if (eq ${TabSel} 4) (addClass SpokeReveal RulesSpoke) //spinning complete. Show the new stuff if (eq ${TabSel} 1) (addClass ShowContent titleContent) if (eq ${TabSel} 1) (addClass ShowHeader titleHeader) if (eq ${TabSel} 2) (addClass ShowContent introContent) if (eq ${TabSel} 2) (addClass ShowHeader introHeader) if (eq ${TabSel} 3) (addClass ShowContent detailsContent) if (eq ${TabSel} 3) (addClass ShowHeader detailsHeader) if (eq ${TabSel} 4) (addClass ShowContent RulesContent) if (eq ${TabSel} 4) (addClass ShowHeader RulesHeader) set TabHis ${TabSel} [/script]

Last edited:
There are currently no more Host spots open. Future characters must be non-host characters. However, as I stated, more host spots may open in the future if there's an influx of non-host characters. ^.^
If all you see is the gif, hover over the stems of the flowers on the left until you see "open" pop up
Screenshot 2018-08-28 at 6.08.20 PM.png

Links
In Character - Welcome to the Host Club! (Always Accepting)
Character Sheet - Fandom - Welcome to the Host CLub! (OHSHC Character Page)
Discord - Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Also Tagging Demonhunter Demonhunter Ella Victoria Ella Victoria

Last edited:
Also Demonhunter Demonhunter and anyone else who shows up, the Character Sheet is now up! The link is in the Second Post!

Kasey is the manliest of mans XD. It's going to be hilarious if the host club is full of the typical sweet faced bishies, and then there's Kasey who can grow a beard over night if he doesn't shaves and is probably the definition of 'murica man XD

Kasey is the manliest of mans XD. It's going to be hilarious if the host club is full of the typical sweet faced bishies, and then there's Kasey who can grow a beard over night if he doesn't shaves and is probably the definition of 'murica man XD

Well my character is definitely, the opposite of manly... depending on your connotations of course, but generally speaking is allowing everyone to treat her like a rug, a manly considered trait? xD
But seriously, she worships everything that moves in the host club...​

My baby sister's name is Kasey
lol XD. My manly man has a girl name. Really though where I am it's kind of unisex- Like Sam, Cameron or Bailey

Well my character is definitely, the opposite of manly... depending on your connotations of course, but generally speaking is allowing everyone to treat her like a rug, a manly considered trait? xD
But seriously, she worships everything that moves in the host club...​
lmao poor Kasey's going to be so confused. He's never had a big fuss raised over him before, hell he's just the ranch hand. All the attention is going to be strange and meanwhile Eve's going to be laughing her ass off in the background about how akward Kasey is.

What I also find amazing is that Evelyn is not at all going to fit in with the whole rich kid thing. Long story short, she behaves like... well... Think the stereotypical Texan. All the yeehaw shit. Meaning some NPC students may not like her very much and may go toying with that amazingly short temper of hers.

Hm....
I may or may not pop in here >.>
You're always welcome here if you do decide to pop in. =D
You know I'm down.
Just.
Yesh.​
Yay! ^.^

What I also find amazing is that Evelyn is not at all going to fit in with the whole rich kid thing. Long story short, she behaves like... well... Think the stereotypical Texan. All the yeehaw shit. Meaning some NPC students may not like her very much and may go toying with that amazingly short temper of hers.
Kufudo, due to being pretty poor for most of his life, also doesn't fit in stereotypically, though he does throw money at some of his problems
Heyllo!

Last edited:
I don't have one
Well, we'd love to have you in the server if you don't mind making one. It's also super easy to do! ^.^

If you don't want to though, tht's also understandable.

I'm pretty sure I did. I'll update it just in case

EDIT: Try it now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back