• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the DWMA! (Year 2) (Closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
J(eremy)
J had been enjoying his day so far, having departed into the bustling city of London to see the sights, taste the delicacies and maybe sniff out a clue or five on what was going on. In between hopping between various local hotspots, and various tourist attractions, he gradually figured out some of the more lively areas at night, and the general residential areas around them. Already he had gotten the info, as well as invitations, for no less than three house parties, four clubs, and a costume gala, the last one especially surprising him. Given all that though, he found himself pretty confident in his choice of current stake out position as night fell, eyes glinting in the low lights as he perched himself on the edge of a roof, gazing expectantly at the overarching area he internally proclaimed to be his current hunting grounds.

Suddenly, he perked up, faintly feeling that Rue had awoken. Taking one last glance around and noting that, not only was there no ominous fog, there was also an unexpectedly large amount of foot traffic for an area that fit the criteria of the usual hunting spots. With a hum, J quickly departed, crossing rooftops towards the general direction he felt Rue was going. He knew that she'd set a different area for their rendezvous spot, and given that wasn't the direction she was currently heading, meant that she had either found something, or was pulling a loose cannon move more befitting of him than her. Honestly, J felt a little proud about the influence he had on her, and his grin widened at the thought. Still, he continued on his way at a fairly leisurely pace, until he felt a jolt of shock and a modicum of fear surging through his connection with Rue, resulting in him pausing and standing stock still for a moment as he zeroed in at where exactly she was, eyes glimmering darkly.

If anyone had been gazing at the rooftop that J was standing on, one moment they'd see his figure standing there, and then within the span of a blink, he'd be gone, as if he was a specter that never existed in the first place.

For all the confidence that J had in Rue and her capabilities, he never thought she'd go out of her way to jump head first into the lion's den without him at least tangentially nearby. Well no, that was a lie. He very well knew that she was fully capable and willing to do such a thing, but he thought she also knew better than to tempt fate. Or maybe she was just confident that no matter what kind of situation she found herself in, he'd be inevitably right around the corner to clean it up and make sure she got out of it fine. Something to think about for later, he supposed.

Soon stepping out of the shadows of the tunnel, J stared blankly at the ice statue of the vampire-esque figure, his smile gaining a quizzical tinge to it that quickly shifted to dark amusement. Skipping over to the statue, he knocked on it a few times, and giggled in delight when he found that it wasn't frozen all the way through, just a strong outer layer. Peeking at the open maw, J hummed to himself and rubbed his chin as if contemplating something, before nodding to himself and reaching out to grab the frozen statue by the neck. At first nothing happened, but as his grip tightened and sparks of wavelength ran along the the ice, cracks started to form, and then in an explosion of noise in the quiet tunnel, the frozen man was freed in one sense of the word, but trapped in a whole 'nother one.

Cackling in delight as the man struggled in his grip, arms swinging weakly at him in an attempt to free himself as he snapped his jaw and hissed, J just tightened his grasp and sent a surge of his wavelength into the man, causing him to suddenly scream out in agony. "Hahaha, hoooo buddy, Ruey left me quite tha present, lemme tell ya! Never expected her ta leave me a whoooooole bloodsucker ta play with! Oh, but if only I had more time for ya... Hmm..." As he spoke, J continued to assault the man with his wavelength, and as he did so, the figures struggles continued to get weaker and weaker until soon enough he was limp in the multi-colored boy's grasp, still breathing and conscious, but clearly out of it. Snapping as if he was struck with an ingenious idea, J smiled broadly at his captive. "I know! I'll drag ya along for tha ride! Yeah, yeah! I still a whooooole ton a' questions ya gotta answer fer me on ya an' yer crew, an' ya won't cause me any problems, will ya?" Seeing the weak, barely coherent nod from the vampire-like figure, J exclaimed a delighted, "Great!" and took off in the direction he felt Rue heading towards, quite literally dragging along the captured fellow by the neck.

On his way over, J heard a hoarse scream echoing down the empty tunnels, and immediately knew what made Rue leave a perfectly good combatant and source of information behind, what with her bleeding heart and desire to help others. Shaking his head in fond amusement, J blitzed forward, determined to catch up with Rue before she made it to the source of the scream.

Kyuubey Kyuubey Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Phayne Phayne The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Flintstone Flintstone

Kimiko.png

1664856541872.png

While things could have taken a different turn, it surprisingly didn't as the group remained pretty calm while conversing with everyone else. Kimi enjoyed talking with the others, seeing the different personalities that seemed to have worked well with the rest. It was almost like home, though on the scale of being significantly more free and open to say and do practically whatever. During the two weeks, she took her time learning the city, best places to shop for food -Especially for someone like Kou who needed plenty of meat - as well as the best places she could have a cup of tea. In the process of all that, it seemed her partner was having problems transitioning from the village back in Japan to the American Culture. For Kimi, sure, it was a little difficult but was quick to pick up some common customs. Though within their household, they both reverted back into their Japanese roots, finding it far more comfortable that way. Aside from all of this, the pair was able to adapt easily within the DWMA. Between learning their team, and learning their class, they seemed to have fit in like puzzle pieces despite their special attire.

Then it happened.

The call to the office.

There were missions distributed between each team. There were multiple disturbances that needed to be taken care of, and after hearing where the group -that the pair was a part of- was going to go, she couldn't help but feel a slowly rising annoyance within her bones. They're sending us right back to Japan? We just left there to come here two weeks ago. she thought, taking a look at her partner. At first glance, no one would notice, but she did. Kou felt tense, even just standing next to him, she could feel that something was trying to claw it's way out. Pulling teeth out just to get him to America was horrible, now they had to do it again but back to Japan? I have a very bad feeling about this... after that, they were dismissed and in the back of her mind, the weapon knew he'd explode. There was no doubt about that. He had to go on a form of transportation back, even if it meant going into a plane. Time to see if there's an alternative to getting Kou to go right back to Japan... it would be the only way without any issue.

Luckily, they made it with the team in one peace and was now walking through a familiar Village. Even though some villages look the same, she could tell right away this was a village she had seen once before. Which meant that home was not that far if they were here. Maybe a few hundred miles. Hopefully we can take care of that group of rouge students before any whispers could get back to our families. Granted, word can take a while to travel, but in this town...We never know. while that thought remained in the back of her mind, her eyes remained sharp while scanning her surroundings. Gently, she nudged Kou with her elbow, hoping he had noticed the town they were currently in. It didn't take long for rain to start dropping upon them, glossing anything it could while making as much noise as it could. It was chilly with the rain, which only would encourage a sickness to rise surely. Her eyes landed on the back of their leader's head while she removed something from her ear and pulled her hood up. If only I had been prepared with the right clothing myself to prevent getting soaked at this time. being in weapon form would avoid that, though she had no reason to be in there just yet.

Intently she listened to their leader, knowing that since everyone else here had more experience as a group, she was going to take notes. Take into consideration of the mission, her allies, and more. After Grace had finished, she nodded toward the woman "Understood, Grace." Kimiko responded before adding some information "I'd just like to point out that Kou and I have been here before." amber gems glanced over at the others and back toward the meister "Our home is a few hundred miles away from here, but I know I've visited on more...Business related things. I may not know the ins and outs, but I do know the way around." she folded her hands in front of her "If you have any questions, I am more than happy to answer them if I'm able. I also believe your plan is fairly solid, especially for the state that this place is in at the moment."

Kyuubey Kyuubey _Line 213 _Line 213 The Elder The Elder Mitchs98 Mitchs98 RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13

Izuma Arkane
016F5C80-5B2A-4FA7-851B-17F16FD2778D.jpeg

Izuma was nervous. This was his first mission as a DWMA student as well as being very far from his home. But that was the least of his worries. What really worried him was proving himself to his teammates. Ever since he pulled that stunt during the game two weeks, he feared that he would be looked down upon by his peers. Hell, even his partner has doubts about his abilities as a meister. He wondered if coming to DWMA was a bad idea. He sighed as he mentally prepared himself to try and be a team player so the mission doesn’t end in failure. The team consisted of him and Akron, another boy in armor and his rather tall meister, and a girl with red hair and a somewhat spunky orange haired girl who is the leader of the team. 3 girls, 3 boys. Perfectly balanced in the gender department. Balanced as a team? Only one way to find out. After Gwen called the team into her room, he got up from the not so sanitary bed and dusted himself off. He took a deep breath and put on a calm and collected expression so his teammates wouldn’t notice the pressure that he was under. Akron could probably see through him but would probably keep to himself. As he exited his motel room. He thought to himself: “Can’t mess this up a second time.”

As he entered Gwen’s room, he was greeted by his fellow teammates who were discussing the mission and where the killer could strike next. Perhaps it was time for him to showcase his assassin knowledge. It takes a killer to know a killer. But then again he hasn’t killed anyone before. Nonetheless, he is certain that his knowledge and perhaps skill could be of some use to the team. He decided to speak up and give his two cents on the discussion. “Hey Gwen, could you hand me the pictures of the bodies? Perhaps I can identify what kind of killer we are going up against. It might help us in the long run.” It probably wasn’t the best suggestion, but it was all he could think of at the moment. “More importantly, should probably ask the locals if they saw something out of the ordinary. We could get some crucial information to find out how this killer operates.”

Interactions: Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat , Britt-21 Britt-21 , Jackaboi Jackaboi , Mineczka Mineczka , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Team D)

the past 2 weeks hadn't been too bad at all though Akron, couldn't help but occasionally stare at Ares... he couldn't put his finger on it but, the boy made him feel strange.. in an interesting way, one might consider it creepy but Akron didn't really register it as such. but aside from that they were on the same team and had found themselves in New Orleans, investigating some swamp murders...he somewhat regretted getting his armour properly oiled and polished.. he'd need to get it done again.. of course with proper time he was actually wearing it in full. as opposed to "onesie knight". they were all in a hotel gathered in Gwen and Camis room, luckily Gwen was one of the females.. he.. was ok with so her giving them suggestions didn't instantly paralyse him with pure terror. hed speak up after a moment but his voice was quiet. "if.. i may.. what.. do we know about each victim.. initially.. it could very well be. random.. its a kishin.. after all.. sense is.. not always the most logical.." he'd state calmly looking at the room before stepping back into the corner where he felt most comfortable lurking.

coollogo_com-14415383.png

__arataki_itto_genshin_impact_drawn_by_goroo_eneosu__sample-f5853fd9da12a766454d1587a6ae0a29.jpgTo say that there was a very visible hatred currently overriding Kou’s normally quite friendly exterior would be an understatement. Like a static charge coursing through his veins, Kou was livid. If anyone stood near him, they’d feel it too. They had just taken the treacherous, yes treacherous, journey to get to the DWMA and now they were being directed and pointed basically back to their homeland. “ What was the point? “ He said venomously, teeth grit hard enough that those canines were on the verge of shattering or capable of completely breaking through something if it had been placed between them.

He became the pillar of irritation over the duration of the entire trip back, his arms crossed angrily and each muscle fully flexed. Even Kimi knew to just give him space when he was like this. It was preposterous, the entire thing. Sure, he was mildly excited about the fact that they were going on their very first mission with a team that seemed quite capable and eccentric. A fun bunch, truly, he thought that. However, right now he was a damper on the ‘fun’ aspect.

Once back, Kou grumbled and stared off at the sky, his relief of making it safely readable upon his face. Each drop of rain was working to dissipate the negative emotions that had taken harbor within him. If there was one thing that he enjoyed, outside of his partner, it was the rain. There was something cleansing and refreshing about it. He’d been half paying attention as their team leader began speaking to them, gaze finally shifting to lower itself to her level. It was hard from his vantage point to view her face so he knelt down, elbows resting on his knees as he balanced himself in a trained manner, his own lava colored eyes settling on her features.

The nibbling on her pasta stick was honestly making him hungry but he didn’t bother bringing it up. It couldn’t be very filling anyways. A snack if anything. He fixed his gaze upwards, trying not to focus on the shifting of that piece of pasta in her mouth. “ Got it, boss. I’ll try to sniff them out or listen out for them. “ He grinned widely, standing back up and stretching out his limbs. “ There’s little that gets by me. “ There was a tinge of pride there, his werewolf nature creeping out slowly.

He held a hand up to his ear, half hidden by the wild strands of hair, cupping it and leaning off to the side, eyes drawing to a close. Droplets of rain used his skin as a road, trailing themselves along it until it continued its journey to the wet ground. “ I can confirm that there are some heartbeats other than ours somewhere in the town. I count about a handful. They’re stricken with dread though so we should approach with caution. People act irrationally when driven by fear and I'm sure they've witnessed plenty of horrors. “ He turned his attention to Kimiko and positioned himself closer to her, holding a hand out so that he could point towards an area that was considered more of the outskirts of the city. It was opposite of their current position.

The rain won’t offer us much cover but there’s some people in the center of the village and some hiding over that way. “ He motioned with his hand, black nail polish somehow resembling claws and glinting with the wetness of the rain on them. “ Which should we move towards first, Grace? I’d like to protect those that are still breathing. “ He’d become slightly acquainted with the other meister since he and Kimiko had been placed on the team and in her care, as she was the team leader and the one they were to look for when it came to instruction. She reminded him of Kimiko, minus the ability to get flustered. Grace seemed immune to his rowdy antics, regardless of how uproarious he could become.

He’d had many, many, endless questions about the new country they’d found themselves in. Grace’s partner, Yang, the shorty who was both bark and bite, seemed more than happy to answer them. Kou liked her. She was feisty and fun. Honestly as a group they were an extremely different bunch. Bad ass rock stars, a werewolf, a shrine maiden who could kill you faster than you could blink, a Disney princess and her partner who was more stuffed animal to her than a weapon, and another beautiful giant accompanied by his tiny, but just as gungho personality wise as Kou, meister. Due to Lacey and Kimberly, the werewolf was being educated on the many versatile uses for a woman's chest. Apparently they were pillows too. He looked over at Kimiko and silently wondered why he'd never been allowed to treat them as such. A nap on them would be heavenly, providing the most blissful of slumbers. Didn't he deserve that kind of rest? Were they somehow not as close as the other meister and weapon pair? He frowned a bit at these mental revelations, trying to keep his ears focused on the heartbeats in the distance to ensure they were not in any danger.

Kou liked the diversity though, it added flavor and flair to it. They each seemed to have something covered where others might have lacked. He’d grown to like them over the short amount of time that they’d been introduced and been around one another. He was especially biased and fond of the towering man, Torr. Finding his tiny partner to be quite adorable too. Here though, on a mission, all shit put aside, that is where they would truly test the limits and boundaries of one another. How well they meshed together, whether it would be like a well oiled machine or a crash course waiting to happen.

Kou was new to taking orders from someone but he was managing just fine here which was surprising even to him. Grace eluded an air that was calm and collective, familiar to him due to all his time around Kimiko. It was…. nice. Normally he was a free soul, fueled by his instincts and did more acting and less thinking. It was just something primal about his species. This wasn’t to be confused with him not being battle smart. He was quick witted and as cool headed as could be when in the heat of things. His reflexes were supernatural and that didn’t just stop at his muscles or body movements.

With a noise of contemplation, his eyes drifted towards the quiet street, strands of damp hair being pushed off to the side with a wandering hand which only looked less crazed while wet.

Interacted/Mentioned; Kimi Britt-21 Britt-21 Grace _Line 213 _Line 213 Yang The Elder The Elder Ferra/Torr Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Lacey RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Kimberly AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13

Last edited:

Nik | Soho ➡️ London's Eye ➡️ In Pursuit

The flight over had been passed pleasantly. From snacks, to the area they had been seated as first class attendees, this was a better experience than his flight to America- because that one had been much more somber. Yet, there were those who were missing. From the moment of team assignment to the airport, Nik had been anticipating going with J and Rue, along with his own partner and the others of Squad A to London together-- they hadn't, which had made him confused that perhaps something had happened.

It wasn't until they met up with J, promptly after Nik attended to some business that he got the details on both the mission and just why they hadn't been on the same flight with them.

To say J's energy wasn't somewhat infectious would have been a lie. The guy had a way of even calling Lord Death in such a casual manner that Nik was sure if any of his more uptight colleagues from the Russian Branch were here, they might have just scowled in displeasure at the shortening of the honored Death God.

He however, found it sort of refreshing. Even with Nicho here, he could see how his time here had really changed his fellow colleague and friend by being in the different environment.

Needles to say once the details were complete and J had finished his important explanation with sightings and locations to boot on just where they needed to be aware of, Nik took one of the offered phones and along with Cain, announced their departure with an appreciation offered to J for the details. An assurance, they'd call if anything came up.

With haste, down the streets of London they went and in short order- aimed straight for Soho. Their first stop, Yalla Yalla, the Lebanese restaurant gaining Nik's curiosity with the assortment of aromas he could detect from within, and then promptly moved ahead inside to scope out what kinds of delicacies were being made in the restaurant. Welcomed and invited in by the host of the restaurant, Gazala led the Meister and Weapon both to a table, and upon NIk's statement of being rather new to the restaurant and London itself, Gazala made it a point to provide both Cain and Nik a variety of dishes, sides, desserts, drinks, beverages, savory snacks, and foreign delights to choose from. Nik, nudged Cain at the options- and then told his partner not to worry about the meal- that his meister would be the one paying.

There was an account made in his name that he hadn't touched much since he'd won that match, leaving Nicho to pay for the meal the last time- this though, he could afford to spend a little. After all that was what he had set up before they met with J. With his card in hand, Nik ordered a wrap, three different sides, a cheese melt, three Bavalaka bites. Consuming all with the mannerisms of someone that had grown up under the tutelage of a nanny that critiqued on etiquette, Nik finished everything with both speed, yet a surprising lack of messiness, and then after a polite- inaudible burp, not even full- decided not to go for anymore because stuffing himself before a mission could begin was a terrible idea.

Especially with all the sight-seeing they had to do.

From Yalla Yalla they went straight towards the London Eye, more out of Nik's curiosity on prompting Cain on what else they could do. Travelling in the direction Lambeth by trolley, they reached the place in a time of about fifteen minutes. Once there and in Millennium Wheel, Nik sat patiently, watching London's horizon come alive as they rode the car and it made its gradual loop around.

"I have to say this really is quite the view Cain. Thank you. Say, after this, want to go check out one of those wine--" he stopped. Getting up and leaning into the glass of the wide pane view, Nik stared off into the distance as their cart dipped back down, losing the sight of the horizon and landscape, giving them a view of streets and the rooftops of buildings.

Expression hardening, the moment their cart got down he was out of the cart. "We have to go, now." And then he took off at a jog. Keeping a steady pace so that Cain could keep up or transform for him to carry. "I saw something a few blocks away. I thought maybe I was seeing something but I'm pretty sure it was one of the things we are supposed to hunt." He didn't waste time. In fact, Nik did something, rather impulsive, and flashed his DWMA ID at a young adult as they were setting up their bike for take off.

"STOP! DWMA activity nearby, I will be borrowing this." he stated, sliding the motorcycle away from its parking spot, and with a screech of the tires as he got into position and rolled off, leaving the young lady a note for her to call later.

Speeding down the streets on the confiscated bike, Nik revved the throttle and poured in more speed, juking through traffic and skidding into a slide and then crossing the location he'd spotted the activity past Westminister Bridge. Speeding across the bridge back, past Big Ben, Nik came to a sliding halt at the smell of blood in the air, and circled the bike back with Cain to see that the gathering of people nearby the gap between a liquor store and a restaurant were chattering.

From the distant whispers he could hear through his enhanced hearing, it was obvious he was too late.

The distant sirens of police wooo'd, in their direction- and the meister grimaced.

Yet, the smell of blood lingered in the air-- and he followed it. Revving the bike and a screeching about-turn, Nik sped onwards after the creature that had killed the innocent.

Determined to make it pay.

Eyes becoming reptilian slits, enhancing his sense of smell- Nik tapped into the aspect of his Bloodsucker heritage to enhance his sense of scent to make the trail stronger. He could detect the powerful stench of blood for miles and having gotten a whiff of the deceased, it was easy to make out the original scent that lingered on the dead's attacker.

With Cain by his side, speeding on the bike- it was only a matter of time, before he arrived. Wondering if this would take him to a tunnel, or some other location.

Flipping out his phone and dialing one of the numbers, Nicho- Nik said: "Nich! I am in pursuit of one of our targets! Meet me at the tunnels located around Big Ben! I think it's heading there! Let J and Rue know!" And then he cut the line and sped back up as the scent grew stronger.

Mentions: N/A

Interactions: Kyuubey Kyuubey Phayne Phayne Exanis Exanis Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Flintstone Flintstone

1665058449517.png
Nicholai balakin
Interactions: Kyuubey Kyuubey Exanis Exanis Phayne Phayne Flintstone Flintstone
London there was something about the place that made Nicholai heart sink a bit.. he missed Gabrial.. the place reminded him a lot of the amusing brit but he.. well. Nicho shook his head even if they where in an entirely other country and off campus ground the boy still wore his same suit and tie, as was befitting the Russian boy's style, it was fairly good fortune that he’d ended up on the same team as nik, who was certainly loving the Freedom afforded by the American brand compared to Russian one. Rue and J were nowhere to be seen on their flight Nicholai assuming that they’d probably gone their own way perhaps to save everyone else sanity for J’s antics.

but they eventually met up with J who what there to give them a rundown of the situation in his own cheerful way, apparently, he and Rue had already been doing some investigating it was a tad hard to understand J tho.. he got the gist of it.. copycat killers all coming out of the woodwork at night and were hiding in the sewers.. frankly that confused Nicholai.. weren't sewer like.. really small? perhaps things were different in London? it was an old city.. he'd frown a little thinking about it however his expression quicking changed upon being given a smartphone by J expression changing to a smile instead. "will be sure to thank her maybe get her box of chocolate" Nicho replied with a small chuckle nudging Katrina a bit only to see Niko and Cian and already disappeared on them. "aaah well guess we cover more ground this way yes?" He’d let out a small sigh as much as he believed in his team's skill after the horror stories and their own… incident that resulted in the death of one of the students. Spitting up seemed like a horrible idea.. “right where to g-“ he’d not finish his statement and J was always off as well leaving him and Katrina there. "popomni moi slova.. eto plokho konchitsya" hed say with a long disappointed sigh shaking his head.

the last weapon meister pair took to the ally ways and backstreets of course if there were a killer that's where you'd find them.. tho London was a lot.. damper than Nicho had expected America was hot least death city was.. but dry at least and Russia was damp but in a sort of pleasantly chilly way here it was a dreary sort of dampness that suck the joy out of you it made Nicholai realise why Gabrial seemed to always been in such high spirits.. you needed to be in weather like this. "so.. you think ze others are ok?" he'd ask his partner it was only then, his smartphone that they'd been gifted started to buzz.. a location ping form for rue his eyes widening, they were somewhere in the sewers and probably needed help and just then a call from Nik they'd also found something heading towards big ben.. the big clock on the riverside of the city.. two locations where the heck did they go then? "right zat can't be good look like all in tunnels eh? better get there soon as possible?" he'd mention to Katerina expecting her to have some input here. "zen again.. are we sure.. eeh blyat" he'd begin rushing towards the tunnels.. it seemed like they where all there or at least going there it was better they didn't leave the rest of the team lone..

full

4d336cdc30f97fac76e252ae937244d5.png

full

full

[Interacts: Nik The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ][Mentions: Nicho Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ][Team A: Kyuubey Kyuubey Exanis Exanis Flintstone Flintstone ]
Arriving at the infamous night life district of Soho, the duo of Cain and Nik had quickly found themselves being absorbed by the cities buzzling activity; groups of people meandering their way through the various alley ways as they sought their own little adventure through this often times chaotic but lively area. By coincidence, today had been the day of one of London's infamous derbies' the mighty blue of Chelsea FC taking on the stoic, but youthful side of Arsenal; the Gunners as they were fondly known as. Both clubs held a monumental but loyal fan base in London and it wasn't uncommon for fans of both teams to end up getting a bit feisty as the game progressed.

Making their way down the street, it became quite clear what allegiances the various pubs had; some being completely filled with Fans in blue whilst others were packed to the brim with red. Stepping foot in enemy territory was simply asking for trouble, especially for those who wound end up on the loosing side. The result of the game would determine what color London would be for the foreseeable days ahead, whether it would parade the rich blue of Chelsea or the fiery red of Arsenal.

With Pubs packed to the brim, the duo had ended up venturing further into the heart of Soho, to a calmer and more sophisticated area. Here, away from the smell of booze, the various aroma's of different ethnic restaurants would begin to enrich the air; their scents permeating the immediate area with each scent working to captivate and draw in their next victim. Nik and Cain just so happened to fall prey to a Lebanese restaurant by the name of 'Yalla Yalla', the various aroma's being super effective against the red haired partner of Cain; the latter of which had followed, hoping to finally fill the growing hunger that had been building since the flight.

Sitting opposite Nik, Cain had found himself to be in a state of unease; the blonde haired youth watching as the restaurants owner exceeded the normal expectations of what 'customer service' was; providing them with a seemingly endless list of options; the man's face lighting up with each and every new dish he mentioned; truly someone who loved their job.

Alas, there was no realistic possibility of the pair of them being able to partake in all the food and sadly they would have to narrow down the salivating options to only what was reasonable. Though Cain did opt to 'pig' out a bit more than usual, considering Nik had offered to pay. This isn't to say that Cain could not afford to pay for the food himself if he wanted to. It was merely common courtesy to take advantage of someone's generosity.

"I'll have a lamb Shawarma and a Lahm Bi Ajin as my main dish. For starters a small portion of Tabbouleh and for a snack, I think the Halewit El Jeben... did I pronounce that right?" he queried, glancing at Gazala who simply grinned as he watched two people begin their journey into the rollercoaster ride of Lebanese cuisine. "Very close... its pronounced Halewit El Jeben" continued the man, pronouncing it properly in his native tongue. "Can i get you anything else?" asked Gazala, before receiving his answer and heading off towards the kitchen area.

"Th.. thanks Nik.." spoke Cain, as he reached for his glass of Pepsi and began to drink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not really able to match Nik's speed, Cain would take a few more minutes to finish his meal; though that could have been down to the fact that he was savouring his plate of Halewit El Jeben; the Sweet Cheese roll filled with cream proving to be too good to simply rush.

Once able to move again, they would make their way to the Millenium wheel, or as the locals called it 'The London Eye', a large for lack of a better term 'Ferris Wheel'. Known all around the world as Europe's biggest observation wheel, it was simply a 'must' that the pair of them would venture in, taking a ride in one of the many observation platforms as the wheel began to spin.

Whilst not as loud as the many tourists that marvelled at the sights being unveiled to them as they rose, Cain would remain quiet, hands pocketed as he stood next to Nik; the blonde youth simply taking in the view in all its glory; at least until Nik was about to make a suggestion. Something would obviously get Niks attention as the meister paused, leaning forward and pressing himself against the glass panel. Something had caught his attention.

"Nik, what's up... whats suddenly got you on edge?" questioned Cain, looking in the same direction but not noticing anything particularly out of the ordinary. By now, the fellow passengers in this carriage had began to stare at the pair. Various murmurings occurring between several of them as they stood in confusion.

Upon reaching the ground again, Cain would find himself trailing his faster partner; the bubbling Lebanese food within himself proving to be a hindrance now as he struggled to keep up. Seeing no other option, he'd transform into his weapon form; the shaft of his scythe form landing within Nik's hand as they turned a corner towards an alleyway where a 'Just Eats' delivery driver was just about to get on his bike. While Nik channelled his inner Hollywood police officer persona by going full 'I'm commandeering this vehicle' with his ID; it appeared that the woman was simply far more terrified by the large scythe he held in his other hand and was already accepting the fact that her bike was about to be taken by this man.

Now speeding through London, Cain would hold onto the back of Nik; the boy now back to his normal guise as he held on for dear life; thankful that no one would really see the expression his face was making as the wind rushed by. Each and every sharp turn would cause his stomach to turn as Nik continued to drive, uncaring that Cain was reaching that point where his life would begin to flash before his eyes.

Thankfully -atleast for Cain- that would not happen as they finally began to slow down before coming to a stop. Attempting to recover, he'd focus more on his self preservation rather than the sombre scenes around them or attempts to look for clues. Nik was far better at that part of the job; more so that he wasn't troubled by the growing sensation of wanting to hurl.

Peace would prove to be short lived and had Cain not been quick to react, he'd have been flung right off the back as Nik revved the bike and began to speed off again.

"Wheeeeereee... areeeee... we.... UGMPB.... g..g....goooing...?" questioned Cain, Clinging onto Nik, though he'd get his answer by simply overhearing the call to Nich. It seemed like Nik had picked up the trail and was heading right to the source.

full

full

Ferra and Torr

Interactions: _Line 213 _Line 213 Britt-21 Britt-21 Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13
Mentions:

For the most part the last two weeks Ferra had just hanged out around the academy with Torr, trying to interact with her new classmates and the team she'd been assigned too especially. And, of course, trying her best to get her marvelous mountain of a companion to interact more and come out of his shell! Some progress had certainly been made but well, Torr was still Torr, ultimately he preferred to stick away from the main crowd. Yet he had managed the courage to talk, if only a little, and at the very least respond to being approached in a not entirely horribly awkward fashion. Things were looking up for the big guy! Especially as it seemed people weren't keen on immediately treating him harshly because of the way he looked and acted unlike countless others they had encountered. No...everyone was nice. Torr felt he could finally make himself some friends other than Ferra.

In just a short two weeks from the training drill fiasco they were already getting their first actual mission! Ferra was, needless to say, incredibly excited! Especially as the trip involved going out of the country. Torr however was nervous though that was to be expected with any sort of mission, really. At a glance Torr wasn't the friendliest looking creature and could very well easily be mistaken as a Kishin if one didn't pay attention. The poor fella was scary that way. Ferra had reassured him that everything would go alright though after all he wasn't traveling alone, he was with a whole class of students. Surely no mistakes would be made, right?

Packing was done swiftly, as was boarding the airplane...albeit with a few difficulties for Torr's seating...but things worked out! Mostly, anyway. Seats were damaged, airline employees were angry...it'd be fine! Probably. Oh well. "Hehe this is gonna be fun..." Ferra spoke excitedly, naturally riding atop Torr as they made their way into the village, really just excited for her first mission. It sure was spooky though. No one around at all, not visibly anyway. It very much looked like an abandoned ghost town...hopefully they weren't too late. Or, at the very least, if they were too late there were enough clues left behind for them to follow the trail of the rogue meisters.

Not long after their arrival did their Captain speak to them, giving some pretty useful insight on the situation as well as the order to stick close and not split up. Which, naturally, made sense in this situation. Especially if they were evenly matched as Grace said they were. "Got it~" Ferra chimed in while Torr grunted slightly and nodded. Easy enough to follow...maybe....probably. The look in Ferra's eye said they may very well not follow it at all. But she would certainly try! As Kimiko spoke the pair looked over, "Ooh...that's really cool! Ooh...maybe we could visit your village later?" Ferra said genuinely excited and interested. Sure, she didn't know Kimiko that well...and she did seem a bit scary...but at the same time she was sure she was nice on the inside! And besides, getting something of a tour from someone that had actually been here before was pretty cool to say the least.

Naturally her attention would turn to the werewolf amongst them as the tall man spoke, seemed he would be the one to track down the remaining villagers for them. Very useful. Especially given the fact Ferra's idea to do such was pretty much just to search the whole place from top to bottom. Time consuming...but probably effective? Maybe? Possibly? Probably not.

"It may be best to go to the outskirts and get them to group with the rest." Torr spoke calmly in his deep, gruff voice, each word spoken as if carefully thought and planned out. A bit forced. But, if he was going to do this 'team' thing...he would have to come out of his comfort zone. At-least a bit. "That makes sense to me. Everyone would be safer where we could keep an eye on them. Maybe...make a shelter of sorts? There's gotta be a building big enough around here right?" Ferra agreed. It would take a little extra time but at the same time it would likely be the best and easiest way to ensure the entire village, or rather what remained of it, was as guarded as it could be. Strength in numbers and all that.

Rue Sivogn

__eula_genshin_impact_drawn_by_pinlin__sample-c9a4d04f6bb4857b5fc9117878b1c198.jpg
There was a thudding around her. Not just by the steps echoing throughout the underground tunnel she found herself delving deeper into but also by the hammering of her heart against her chest. It flooded her ears, the sound overriding all of her other senses as she focused in on it. Her breathing seemed to follow the beat, in… out, she reminded herself. It was a way to keep going, her muscles aching and body feeling like it was running on fumes from what the bloodsucker had drained from her. Rue had to keep pushing forward though. Slowing down could mean the taking of an innocent life, a life that she hoped she was nearing. Somewhere early in her pursuit, Rue had quickly leaned forward, sliding out of her heels and kicking them off to the side to discard them carelessly along the murky ground. Feeling the Earth beneath her feet, despite it being wet and cold, was welcomed. That feeling was probably what was keeping her energized enough to continue. It was invigorating, like a makeshift energy drink, though this one didn’t need to be consumed.

Movement up ahead made her slow her steps, a blanketed darkness laying before her as she peered toward its source. Instead of finding a victim, Rue’s gaze finally focused on a lithe male figure that was leaning against the walls. He smiled at her, a wide jagged tooth smile that was entirely too familiar, clearly expecting the company. Those teeth matched the one of the bloodsucker who had attacked her. Even worse, they matched Nik’s. Rue cringed and her steps went silent as she stood her ground. Every part of her screamed to run back, to find J, but the other part of her knew that outrunning someone of his kind would be impossible. He looked like something out of one of those horror movies, a giant machete in hand and a hockey mask that was settled atop his head, not pulled over his face for the time being. She desperately tried not to tense up, knowing full well that that would cause her reaction time to suffer severely.

Did you know we can change the way our voices sound? That scream of a damsel in distress? I’m afraid it was me, darling. Intriguing that you came running though. Most people run from trouble instead of towards it. You’re not a normal human though, are you? “ He inquired, stepping away from the wall and taking a step towards her, those eyes flashing and glowing. They were fixated on her, pupils changing to a more animalistic nature. He noticed the bite marks on her neck and his curiosity peaked immediately. “ Interesting. I can smell you're different and.... I can smell my brother on you. “ He murmured, closing the distance ever so slowly. “ Where is he? “ He tilted his head, gaze shifting to the empty tunnel behind her.

You escaped him…. Somehow… Not many survive an attack from one of our kind, especially once we’ve got our fangs in you. “ He explained, hands nonchalantly moving into a visibly fluid shrug. “ So what exactly are you? “ His pupils changed once again then, body blitzing forward like a moving blur until he was right in front of her, the strands of his hair whipping forward from the sudden stop. “ Turn around. “ He whispered. Somehow his words sounded more in her mind than audibly reaching her ears. Rue froze, fully prepared to attack the oncoming predator but instead her body began to move of its own accord until she was no longer facing him. Why am I doing what he wants? She suddenly felt far away, in a dream-like state, watching herself like this was some sort of out of body experience. Desperation wasn’t enough to override whatever was going on.

Good. “ He followed up. A once empty hand of hers was now being opened by his cold and strong fingers. They worked to pry each finger of hers from their clenched state effortlessly, soon enough pushing that machete into them and curling them around its handle. “ I wouldn’t want to go after a poor helpless and defenseless woman. That would be in such poor taste. “ He murmured, brushing her azure strands aside, face eerily close to her skin as he inhaled her exquisite scent. The faint sound of someone approaching caught his attention and he grinned widely. “ Stab yourself in the leg and then hold the blade up to your neck.

Rue’s colorful eyes widened, shaking as the command ingrained itself into her brain. She felt herself fighting, mentally, but physically her body was moving of its own accord. All she felt was the struggle, the fight, and the fear that was creeping along her like rain. The tip of the machete started to dig into her skin, tearing the flesh slowly. The more she fought it, the more agonizing and gradual it was. So she gave in, surrendering herself to the command so that it would speed up. A choking sob left her lips, a scream catching in her throat as it closed and remained there when he told her to “ Shhhh. “ Her hands were shaking as blood began to dribble down her leg in a steady stream, weapon being raised and pulled with a squelching sound out of her injured leg.

A wince crossed her features as the sharp edge of the machete dug into her exposed neck, only nicking it enough to cause a line of red to appear. “ Run to your savior but the machete stays where it is.Savior? Rue all but internally screamed, no noise giving away the pain that she was in as her legs brought her forward a few steps. That was all they could take before she crumpled to the ground, the princess falling heavily on her knees and looking like someone who was about to be publicly executed. Tears streamed down her face, freely flowing and not ceasing to stop.

Mentioned all of Team A: J Exanis Exanis Nicho Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Kat Flintstone Flintstone Nik The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Cain Phayne Phayne

Last edited:
cooltext391824726543401.png
Meister Hunters?
Eo3iyx7UcAEn7dY.jpgTwo whole weeks has passed since the start of her E.A.T. class school year, and not a mention of a mission or anything exciting truly. Two whole weeks of classroom studies, training exercises, team bonding, and giving Kou a crash course on their country. After finding her partner over the summer, and spending hours training alongside her and practicing her platinum hit solo Yang has been itching for some kind of action. They haven't had anything really thrilling since the whole capture the flag fiasco. But then again that was also short lived. Their team took a crushing defeat and to say her partner took it hard was an understatement. Day in and day out, Yang could feel the negativity flowing off her partner. She began doubting herself, wondering when she'll get kicked to the curb as team leader. And if that happened, Yang would've waltzed straight up to the professors and give them a peace of her mind. There was no way she would've let them change her after the first day on the job, without giving her room to improve. Knowing her meister, she's gonna keep learning from her mistakes until she gets it right, just like a true musician.

As time went on, it was finally time for Yang to get that action she's been dreading. Her entire team was called into Lord Death's office to be given a team mission to Japan. JAPAN! Sadly there reasoning for going was to hunt down students of the academy just liked them. Hearing this, Yang started to have mixed feelings. Mixed feelings that followed her all the way to the town the now stood in. As she looked around at what she presumed was an empty town, she couldn't come to terms with the thought of her fellow classmates just switching their rhythm and flow. What led them to this decision? Was it fear? Anger? Greed? These are the things that she asked herself not wanting to share with the group.

As the rain begin to fall, she lets out sigh and looked up at the grey clouds letting the rain drops hit her face. "Nothing like some light rain to set the mood." She said to herself, before placing her attention on Grace and everyone else in the group. Grace's plan of action was great and well thought out. It was smart to decide on taking things slow and steady instead of running in all guns blazin'. It even helped settle how she was feeling about all this. As her team each began to speak, their voices started to become muffled as her attention drifted down towards her feet a she watched the water flow. Her mind began wondering just what if the meisters they were her to hunt could be reached and saved. Lord Death gave them an option to either capture them or kill them, and with all the lost that happened last year, she figured their branch has suffered enough. Families had suffered enough. These students may have families and friends that care for them, "who are we to take them from them?" The last bit of her thought process managed to slip past her lips, luckily they weren't koud enough for someone with normal hearing to hear. Realizing her mistake, she promptly closed her mouth, and glanced up over at Kou wondering if he happened to hear her or even cared to.

Hearing the final words of Ferra and Torr, Yang glanced up towards a giant building in the center of town. "If you want something big, that seems to be it." She says pointing towards said building. "However, you might also paint a sign on it saying, 'All You Can Eat Buffet'. Grouping everyone up in a building may help us, but it may also hinder us. Who's to say that won't have explosive weapons or maybe even ranged weapons. It won't take much to bust a wall down. Maybe instead of a building we push everyone somewhere underground. I sure this town may have some kind of underground shelters or tunnel system. Right?" She asked glancing over at Kimi and Kou. "But instead of going in the opposite direction, I say we head for the ones already in town, they seem closer. And we could get a better understanding of the situation."

J and Rue
J continued his traversal of the tunnels at a breakneck pace, his unwilling passenger dragged by the neck like a beleaguered pet on the verge of death. Even when the bloodsucker had reluctantly agreed to not cause trouble, J truly didn’t care nor trust the words of a filthy creature like him, and so throughout their little journey, his soul force continued surging through the body of his victim, not so much as to truly kill him, but more than enough for it to be a long, torturous experience, contained within the span of mere minutes.

For a brief moment, J had thought this would be a fun, amusing experience for him, and a lesson to his silly partner on why she should never leave his side if she wanted to do something outrageously adventurous. He never would have thought that, as he got closer and closer, he could feel an increasing level of pain, desperation, fear, and panic that was so palpable he was certain he could almost taste it in the air. While saying that this alarmed J would be an overstatement, he was certainly concerned, especially since this meant whoever or whatever Rue was facing had someway to stop her from simply shifting into her weapon form and waiting for him to arrive. Sparing a glance at the hostage in his hands, J stopped in his tracks and mentally ran through all he knew about bloodsuckers in general, humming quietly to himself as a plan formulated at the chaotic speeds that all his thoughts went through. Releasing the fellow’s neck, J instead grabbed his face with both hands, stared at him straight in the eyes and shot him a grin that was truly befitting a bloodthirsty monster. As he slowly applied pressure to both sides of his victim’s face, hands once again crackling with his wavelength, J began speaking in a low, smooth voice, eyes glinting in the dark tunnel. ”Here’s what’s going to happen, bud. You’re going to help me out in just a tiny bit, and in return, I’ll give you release from the pain. The more you cooperate, the quicker you get to stop feeling the agony. But if you struggle…” A sickening crack was heard as the pressure J had been applying to the man’s face shattered his jaw, the bloodsucker weakly raising his hands to try and pry himself out of J’s grasp, only to find no purchase no matter how much he pulled and scratched at the rainbow-haired boy. ”That happens and worse, capiche? Great, glad we came to an understanding!” With one final pat to his face, J once more shifted his grip back to his victim’s neck and resumed his blitz towards his partner.

Just a little bit further away, an odd phenomenon started happening. A cold, foggy, mist slowly crawled across the floor of the tunnel, expanding further and further. Soon enough, the amount and density of the mist was enough to cover two feet above the ground, and still continued to spread and rise even further. Paired with the natural darkness of the tunnel, visibility was quickly diminishing, even for the supernatural senses of the bloodsucker. What was even more odd was that the air, and even the mist, carried the scent of blood that, alarmingly enough, didn’t belong to Rue. It was a damning cycle, the mist grew thicker and darker, the scent grew stronger, and the eerily quiet tunnel just kept growing more and more silent. It was, ironically enough, something that seemed straight out of a horror film.

And then, from the darkness of the tunnel came movement in the mist. A shadowy figure was seen gradually shuffling forward, stumbling from time to time, yet still continuing to make their way into the light. As the light finally began shining on their body, it was revealed to be the first bloodsucker that Rue had encountered, the one that this new bloodsucker claimed to be his brother. For Rue and the older bloodsucker, who had both seen him relatively uninjured recently, his new state was a drastic change. His face was mangled, and there were clear signs of broken bones that were gradually healing, there were multiple gashes and cuts all across his body, and from the way he was limping, at least one of his legs was also injured. What was more alarming is that he clearly wasn’t regenerating as fast as a bloodsucker that had recently fed should be able to, giving credence to just how horrifying his treatment had been in the short stint that he was under J’s tender mercies.

As the new figure started to creep into her obscured vision, Rue blinked dizzily in any attempt to recognize what and who was approaching. At first the person was so battered that it didn’t click but the more light that shone upon them, the quicker the realization of what she was staring at started to settle in. It wasn’t J. Her heart sank just a little bit, a quick drop of disappointment that this may actually be the end. There was no way that in this condition, combating, as much as fending off, these two foes would be realistic. Just no way. Those trembling fingers tried to steady themselves so that she didn’t nick the skin beneath the blade even further. The thought of how the bloodsucker had freed himself from the icy prison started to creep into her mind; a question that would soon be answered. A question that would bring an unknown amount of relief in the time to come.

Even now, that impaled leg was throbbing, a burning sensation that was mixing with pure agonizing pain. That physical suffering was beginning to ache less as a numbness started to spread along her leg, tingling like a thousand needles all the way down the entire length of it. Rue didn’t know if it was the abilities she wielded trying to lift the burden or if she’d just lost so much blood that her body was starting to shut down naturally. Not only had the blood lost from the altercation with the first bloodsucker drained her but now there was a steady pool forming beneath her knees from the gaping open wound in her leg. A crimson that was slowly combining with the disgusting murky water below to make it even darker. I should’ve never left J’s side… Rue thought to herself somberly, eyelids starting to feel a heaviness that had every intention of fully closing to embrace a cold slumber. If I live… I’ll never leave it again. Rue’s head began to droop forward, azure strands sliding forward to blur out the rest of the world and act as a curtain to hide the still ongoing tears.

The elder bloodsucker gained a strange glint in his eyes as he gazed on his younger brother. Seldom was there ever a time when he had seen one of his kind reduced to such a level, at the very least not outside of the times where he had witnessed hierarchy battles. It had to be understood that both he and his brother were young for bloodsuckers. He had barely reached 200 years old, and his brother hadn’t even reached that. And while he was stronger than his brother, they were both still head and shoulders above regular humans, and even a good portion of meisters out in the world, just by the sheer virtue of their race and age. Yet, there was his brother, stumbling towards him, teetering on the edge of life and death. A menacing grin grew across the face of the elder bloodsucker, hidden beneath his hockey mask. While he was worried that whoever or whatever did this to his brother was stronger than even him, he knew himself just as well. He could feel his blood pumping, adrenaline flowing through his veins as he got more and more excited at the prospect of this new game contender. The way he and his brother liked to go after their prey differed greatly, his brother more the type to quite literally go for the throat, while he liked playing games with his prey, watching them struggle, and seeing the hope disappear from their eyes as their despair grew. He had been interrupted when he had heard, and sensed, something coming down the tunnel, but seeing that his brother was still alive and free, it gave him confidence, as well as an additional plaything for his games. The one thing that he enjoyed more than watching someone weak and helpless succumbing to despair, was breaking the will of the strong, and then reaping their lives. Given that it was pretty clear that whoever hurt his brother was coming for the little lady that he had under his control, there was an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone here.

Stepping past the kneeling figure of Rue, the elder bloodsucker began slowly approaching his brother, keeping an eye on their surroundings, but still confident enough in his abilities to continue his actions. As he was moving, he called out, ”Tyler, what happened? Where’s the dead man that did this to you?” Yet as the figure of his brother grew clearer and more defined as they both approached each other, he saw something that made his blood run cold for a moment. From afar, it was clear that his brother’s face was mangled, but upon closer inspection, it was much worse than what he could have imagined. Teeth and fangs were missing, his jaw was clearly shattered, and perhaps the worst part was that half his tongue had been ripped out of his mouth. If he hadn’t recognized his brother by scent and feel, the figure that was standing before him could have easily been mistaken for that of a stranger. Just as quickly as he had felt that shiver of fear, did it dissipate under a surge of wrath. He had first thought of making whoever did this dance to his tune for a little bit, but now? Now he was angry and was happy to make it known. ”I know you’re listening, whoever you are! I was gonna play with you a little, but after your little stunt here, I’m going to force the girl you wanted to save oh so much watch me rip you limb from limb, then use her as a fuckin’ three-course meal! Do you hear me!? You’re dead, punk! DEAD!”

As he whirled around, both to inspect his surroundings and check on his captive, that feeling of dread he had before quickly returned, dampening his rising anger for just a moment. He had clearly kept his eyes on the way his brother came from, and there wasn’t a single peep of movement from behind him, so why? Why was it that the machete that he had given the girl, the machete that was held to her throat not even moments ago, now gone? She was still in the same exact position, kneeling and holding up her hand as if she was still holding the blade to her throat, but there was no weapon. What was even worse was that he couldn’t even use the scent of her blood to track down the machete, not with the amount she’d been bleeding, and the blood of his brother polluting the stale air all around them. Swinging his head from side to side, the bloodsucker’s eyes gained a dangerous glint to them, and even the thoughts of not involving the girl were quickly fading from his mind. Whoever was here clearly had some tricks up their sleeves, and now he was no longer in the mood to play.

And it was at this point that a new sound was introduced to the quiet tunnel, beyond the pained gasps of both Rue and Tyler, beyond the dripping of water and blood, beyond the ragged, angry breathing of the elder bloodsucker. It was a quiet, subtle thing, but to the senses of a bloodsucker, it was clear as day. A sinister, echoing whisper that seemed strangely familiar. It was incoherent what the context of the whisper actually was, but it kept repeating, over and over again, with no clue to where the source of it was. No matter how hard the older bloodsucker tried to make it out, it seemed to be coming from everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Then, a dull thud was heard behind him, and quick as lightning, he swung around, claws glinting in the low light of the tunnel as he instantly moved towards the source of the noise and struck. However, he had struck nothing at all, just empty air. Brain finally catching up to high-strung instincts, his eyes were drawn to what actually caused the noise.

It was his brother’s now headless corpse that had fallen to its knees and, under his disbelieving gaze, fell chest forward onto the floor of the tunnel with a wet ‘plop’. He was now, understandably, unimaginably furious, even as worry began to worm its way into his thoughts. Ripping off the mask that had been covering his face up until this point, he threw it off to the side, and bared his teeth at the surrounding darkness and mist. ”You think you’re funny huh!? You think that you’re gonna leave this place alive after what you’ve done!? Both you, and your little girlfriend here, are less than specks of dust to me, do you understand!? When I’m dONE WI-” His raging words were stuck in his throat as his eyes landed on the kneeling figure of Rue. Or more specifically, on the head of his brother, which now somehow had his mask strapped to it, held up by Rue as if it was an offering to some malevolent being. Only now, in this brief moment of clarity, did the bloodsucker realize that he never heard the sound of his mask hitting the ground or the wall, not even the slightest clatter. And yet, in the seconds it took him to turn around and speak, there it was. What made it worse was that the moment his gaze landed on Rue, the whispers got more intense. Not necessarily louder, but angrier, filled with malicious glee and vitriol, seeming more like eldritch chanting than just incoherent whispers.

No matter how worried he was, the bloodsucker knew that, as long as he was able to lay eyes on whoever was doing this, he would be able to end them. No matter what tricks they had, he was positive that there would be no way for them to be faster or stronger than him. After all, if they were, he would have long been killed by them at this point, instead of just being toyed with like this. And so as he kept looking around, searching for just a single glimpse of the culprit of this whole mess, he had taken his eyes off of Rue for mere moments once again, and by the time he had done a full sweep and landed his gaze on her once more, there was yet another change. Both his brother’s head and the mask were gone, and now Rue only had one hand up. Yet, it wasn’t just held up, it was pointing right at him. For a moment, he felt quizzical, why would whoever was doing this make her point at him? And then the thought struck him, and even before it finished forming was he slashing behind him, a vicious snarl crossing his features.

A snarl that quickly changed to a face depicting deep shock and pain, as he first gazed at the stump where his arm was so abruptly cut at the elbow, and then at the bloody figure standing right beside him. He was covered nearly head to toe in blood, and by the scent of it it was his brother’s and now his blood. On his face, hiding his features was his very own hockey mask, though it did nothing to hide the glimmering, mismatched rainbow color hair atop the figure’s head. And in the figure’s hands was a bloody machete, subtly sparking with wavelength. He wanted to move, to do something, anything, but there was a cold, yet burning feeling spreading throughout his body, stemming from his newly amputated arm. All he could do as he fought against this paradoxical sensation was stare in abject fear at the near perfect recreation of the horror icon in front of him.

Without giving the bloodsucker a chance to further react or regain his bearings, J surged forward and stabbed him in the leg, in the exact same leg and spot that Rue had been forced to stab herself in. Then, leaving the machete there, he stepped past the bloodsucker and walked towards his downed partner as if he had no other cares in the world, only pausing once mid-step to glance over his shoulder and speak one word in a chilling whisper that held an underlying tone of sadistic enjoyment. ”Run.” Taking his eyes off the bloodsucker, J reached towards Rue and grabbed her extended hand, and with a thought and surging of his wavelength, the incoherent and nearly unconscious girl was forcibly shifted into her weapon form, drooping limply in his hands, causing him to wrap her over and around his body. With his partner now safe and secure, J turned towards where the bloodsucker had been, and seeing that he had indeed chosen to run instead of stay and fight, began casually walking after him, humming a quiet but ominous tune under his breath.

The bloodsucker, seeing his chance to escape, ripped the machete out of his leg and sprinted down the tunnels in the way Rue, J, and his brother had come from, mind free of all thoughts except the desire to get away, recuperate, and get his revenge. And yet, as he ran, his body was still plagued by the cold burning, and he swore he could still hear the chanting ringing in his ears. Yet, he still held on to the hope that he could outrun the terror in the tunnel and escape out into the streets of London.

Kyuubey Kyuubey Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Flintstone Flintstone

1665511157849.png
Kimberly Artain
Kimberly had never been outside the country before. So being here was a bit of a trip for young girl. She could not help but gawk at the town. This place may be different from the city back in the states but it was new and she wanted to know more. Kimiko had said she had been here before so she could ask as many questions as she wanted to know more about this place. However, they were on a mission. They had to find out where these students were and stop them. What they were doing was just pure evil and it made the young girl sick to her very core. Who do such a thing. It is just terrible. They need to be stopped before it happens again.

The young girl had been paying attention and nodded her head agreeing to go ahead with whatever the group had planned. Not that she could come up with anything better. She would not be able to come up with a decent enough plan even if she tried. All she knew was that these people had to be stopped no matter what and she hoped that Lacey felt the same way. Kimberly turned to look at Lacey who seemed to be thinking about the information that was given. The young girl didn’t want to disturb her thought process so she turned to the rest of the group. She decided she would help try to come up with a plan even if it wasn’t her strong suit. All I have are my grenades. If we get into a fight they would help but if there are others around they could be hurt. All I’d do is end up causing more trouble than helping. Just like back at the Game. Kimberly’s head drooped like she had already given up knowing she probably wasn’t the best for this mission. Sure a few people had accepted her apologize but she knew some were still were upset with her. What can I really do? Blow up and area and smoke people out. But that won’t help here. There are my mines and flash bangs, but again those won’t help. All I really have are the Tear Gas grenades which I refuse to use and the Recon….. That is when it hit her. Recon.

Hey guys I have a thought.” Kimberly stated addressing the group. “ I totally forgot about my recon grenades. We would have to use them sparingly, but we could use them to scout out the different areas. I know the last time I used my grenades it hurt a lot of people, but these wont hurt anyone and it may give us a slight edge over them. Only if you guys think it might help. So what do you say?” Kimberly hoped this would help them out even only a little. Please let me able to actually be of some help here. Kimberly grabbed Lacey hand and squeezed tightly secretly praying that her plan could work.

Mentions: All of Group C

101809591_p0_master1200.jpg
sf-burlington-script.regular.webp

Text Speech: #734F96
Interactions: All of Team D
A couple weeks had passed from the introductions of Drake and Céles to the classes, and... It could've gone worse, as from what she had seen, no one immediately picked a fight with Ares, including Ares himself. Time seemed to quietly pass by, as Drake and her both familiarized themselves with their teammates and classmates, though quietly watching her partner from afar where possible, a small sign for her, to let Ares know that no matter what, she'll have his back.

As she met the new Team D members, Céles made sure to notate what details she could for each member, while a weapon, she still felt need to know what everyone else could do, as to better help tactics in a fight. First was Camilla, who was much shorter compared to Céles, though, her personality far made up for her smaller stature, filled with Determination, it was apparent she was a good leader for the group, with the strength of will to see any task through. Her weapon, Gwen, was quite a spritely person, always the heart of the party with her smile and charm, yet, with a good head resting on her shoulders, though her weapon form was something Céles was... Nervous of. Next was Izuma, who... Reminded her of her middle brother, easygoing, relaxed, and detests violence. While she commended his strength to his morals... Céles couldn't ponder, where was his line... His partner, Akron, was also a hard read, especially for the scissors. He didn't seem to say much to her, and seemed rather nervous as well, seeming to flinch at every movement... It was... Strange, for a mountian of a man like him to be so scared...

Though soon enough, the team was sent to New Orleans, investigating disappearances and murders in the area. Having spent some time in the area, Céles was quite acquainted with the god-awful humidity, though it soon became less of a concern for her, as she scanned the map, hearing the suggestions of the others, she felt it best to chime in after, "It might be best to gather information off the locals, if anyone had seen anything, or heard something. Mayhap a victim was tracked through a security camera or two? It could give us an idea if they were being stalked, along with a decent victim profile, so that we can draw out the Kishin Egg, and deal with it from there." Taking a moment, Céles continued, "What I will also mention, the last thing we want to even think of doing, would be fighting it
IN the swamps, as if it seems to abandon the bodies there, either it's den is nearby, or they're trying to have Gators eat the bodies before they've been found, either way, it would not be a... Great experience."

Nik | London | The Tunnels

Unfortunately for Cain, Nik had no intentions of slowing down, he only half paid attention to what Cain was saying and only partially registered as they got closer to where the scent got stronger, that his method of manuevering was proving to be more of a problem than a merit.

"Ah, heh" he smiled apologetically at his partner- "my apologies Cain." The ride wasn't as bumpy from then on. It took roughly fifteen minutes to reach their destination. A large sewer opening that stunk of filth the likes of which Nik could not even begin to describe in detail. The scents varied- yet for some reason the strongest of them all, was the overwhelming scent of blood.

It reminded him so very much of the moments in battle, where blood was drawn- and somehow despite his senses seeming to heighten, that one coppery scent, was the strongest he could detect.

Just as he was debating going in, the scent hit him in its sudden growing approach. With Nicholai already ahead, and the coppery scent growing stronger, Nik moved in after his teammates. With his eyes quickly adjusting to the dark, it wasn't hard to realize what exactly he was seeing- nor did the soul lie to him at what it was either.

Though he could not sense Rue or J nor did he even realize they were there, the creature with the missing arm was clearly one that had encountered some kind of resistance to its meal and made its escape down in the trenches below. And with the amount of blood it was losing, it was certain that it would be looking for something to rejuvenate its reserves.

With Cain in hand, Nik decided to counter that with a communication to Cain through their link that he was moving. In the dark, his peers might not be able to see as well- but in the dimness or darkness, his eyes saw clearly enough to perceive all.

Maybe it was the blood of another bloodsucker that had him feeling some sort of way about all of this- maybe it was the blood in the air he was smelling alone, whatever it was- one leap, and charging forward, maneuvering with speed around Nicholai as the monster rushed with a predatory almost silence even in the light wetness that decorated the sewer floors they waded through.

For a brief moment-- Nik and the Bloodsucker that had attacked Rue had an understanding.

They were both predators. Predators fed. The Older brother required sustenance to restore himself to his full form and gain even more strength in return. Nik sensed a desire for vengeance, a burning sensation of fury mixed with pride wafted off the Bloodsucker as it lurched forward. This, spurred him- still rationale, still thoughtful and aware, his movement in circling became a charge, enhanced by his wavelength.

He launched himself- closed the gap immediately from the side, swinging Cain not to land a fatal blow but instead using the end of the Scythe to strike him in the ribs, hard- in the side. And as he did it, there was something that even Cain could feel through their resonance, there was a pinch of glee that was foreign yet familiar. When they'd played capture the flag it had been excitement that fueled Nik through the game; excitement and wonder, interest and curiosity- this was different. This was almost darker, something that Nik could not restrain, tainted with his primal bloodlust. A delighted glee as his nostrils inhaled the scent of his kin's wound- his fury, his fear, his injured pride-- it accumulated into a single sound.

"Heh", it sounded so sinisterly smug, yet it was riddled with such disdain as he made the attempt to strike his would-be-kin down.

After all, if they were to get answers, the thing needed to be alive.

Mentions: N/A

Interactions: Kyuubey Kyuubey Phayne Phayne Exanis Exanis Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Flintstone Flintstone

• images

Rockwood Asylum - Kingston, Canada

Two weeks. That was the length of time everyone insisted had passed since the start of this school year. Llewellyn did not keep track of the days himself, instead he focused on his training and in keeping the Ayame household clean. Occasionally, his busy schedule allowed the young man to assist the girls but only for a short period of time every few days. Llewellyn interacted with no one else unless it was for training purposes, he could not afford to do so, even if he did feel no small sum of guilt for ignoring his friends. Then there was also Alice's brother, Ares. There was no easy way to work up the courage to speak to that young man. Llewellyn knew that he had to in order to accept responsibility for his part in Alice's condition, yet the words were not forthcoming. So, rather than attempt to speak to the other Drake or even garner his attention, Llewellyn instead threw himself even further into his training.

Then, at the end of those two weeks the entirety of the E.A.T. class was dispatched with their teams onto their respective missions. In the past year Llewellyn would have been fairly passive about being dragged out for a mission, believing the dangerous task as nothing more than part of his duty as a Weapon. Llewellyn still felt that the missions were part of his given duties yet now he dreaded their coming. Before, it had only ever been himself or his partners in danger and that was fine because Llewellyn had thought they could all withstand the ordeals thrown their way. He knew better now. Now, Llewellyn was terrified of the outcome of not only his mission but for the missions the other teams were sent to complete. How much could his old friends withstand before they broke? How many horrors would Lacey be able to stomach? How many of the class would survive the fallout of their first horror show? These thoughts plagued Llewellyn and added to the anxiety he felt from traveling through the air on the plane. Grabbing hold of Lia's hand on the plane to offer the girl some small comfort did little to alleviate his fears.

When the military transport brought the team to their destination, Llewellyn felt some of his worries paradoxically fade. Is it because the mission is before us now? The blonde did not know but he feel partially focused now that he could hopefully do something productive. Unfortunately, the sinister energy of Madness lingered throughout the air and reminded Llewellyn just what his mission would be for this particular day and where he would have to go. The asylum... what we seek... is Alice just like it? If so, would that mean that I will have to eventually... Llewellyn could not finish that horrible thought. There was only so much emotional pain he could withstand without retreating back into his past habits, without becoming a burden to the mission and others. The best thing to do for now would be to leave those unnecessary thoughts behind in order to complete their task as swiftly as possible, especially since Llewellyn's work would not be done after the team's business in Kingston. He still had to travel to Team C's location once this was solved in order to safeguard Lacey from the threat there. One task at a time. Blue closed and a long sigh was released from Llewellyn before he set his gaze upon Marcus, who had now begun to address them all.

Llewellyn elected to remain in his Human form since Marcus gave him the choice, a decision he was certain he would not be alone in given Takeshi's skill in combat. Though, hopefully the team would not need to concern themselves with combat since this mission was supposed to be little more than a scouting excursion. That hope slowly began to squirm and die as Marcus explained the potential for ghosts within Rockwood, then the underground tunnels that Marcus planned for the team to travel throughout while investigating the asylum. Llewellyn took an unconscious step backwards, feeling understandably reluctant in wanting to carry out the mission now that there were additional factors that made this outing feel increasingly similar to the Madness Outbreak incident. This of course included the faint stirring within the young man's mind, a stirring that usually only occurred when Takeshi began to let out his madness infused bloodlust. No. I will get through this. Llewellyn forced his foot back and placed in front of himself once more. I still have another responsibility after we are done here.

Blue moved from the dark haired zombie to glance back at the younger of the white haired females in their group. Llewellyn then motioned for Lia to step closer towards him if she had not yet done so, before his eye once more settled upon their leader, fortified with resolve now. "I do have both a question and a request." The blonde forced down his slowly mounting paranoia, swallowed his fear and otherwise tried to rid himself of any lingering hindrances within himself to avoid peaking the slumbering Master's interest.
    "Would it be acceptable if I was at the fore once we are in the tunnels? I believe I will be most effective at the front should their be any credible threat in the underground passages." Llewellyn did not elaborate his request any further, knowing that the other three veterans were aware of his Weapon form and abilities. "As for my question... I wished to verify that our objective is solely to investigate. If we are to engage whatever threat we encounter, that too is... acceptable. But we are to avoid conflict if it is possible, yes?"

Interactions: BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage - Lia | The Elder The Elder - Marcus

Mentions: AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13 - Kimberly | Britt-21 Britt-21 - Ares | Kyuubey Kyuubey - Elvena | Exanis Exanis - Takeshi

Last edited:
Grace Amadeus Fugue
Mountain Village
Interacting with: Team C ( RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII , BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage , The Elder The Elder , Kyuubey Kyuubey , Britt-21 Britt-21 , Mitchs98 Mitchs98 )

It was a good thing that everyone was offering their own ideas and suggestions--not only because the meister herself was entirely unconfident that she had the answers the team needed, but also due to the fact that a general sense of engagement with the mission was a sign that the team as a whole hadn't completely lost their morale. As their leader, it was supposed to be her task to keep them motivated, yet the general lack of such that she felt herself made her entirely uncertain as to whether that was a duty she would be able to uphold.

...Shaky ground, she thought.

Some of the ideas proposed would be pretty workable, others maybe a little less so, though the idea of somehow luring the rogue students out of the woodwork seemed to have a particular amount of staying power with Team C. The real question would be whether or not they'd manage to commit to a plan of action in time, seeing as the other team's ability to move while Omega was still in the process of getting its act together was one of the major failings that the group had been left to contend with.

Something that was, again, her fault. She could admit that, readily so--but that didn't mean that it didn't hurt.

She clenched her jaw momentarily as she thought. Should she back out of this? Let the others do whatever they wanted to do? Would that be safe? Was it even something she could commit to?

She shook her head lightly. Thoughts were thoughts for another time, seeing as time wasn't something that they would have a lot of, if things were going to go the way that they did before.

"...We have to think about things from their angle," she said to the group at large as she pocketed her hands, looking out at the village once again as she furrowed her brow, "they're not here for a fight, they're here for a harvest...there are millions of souls in this country alone; if it's too much work to reap a single village, they'll move on. They're students of the DWMA, trained in the same things we are; the second they can sense us, it's going to be a question of whether or not they think we're enough trouble to fight or not. If we are, they might make a beeline straight for us in hope that they can eat our souls, and if we're not, they'll move on to the next town or village and there's a solid chance that we might lose them at that point." She flicked her eyes back to the others. "If the plan is to lure them out, we can use the villagers, one or two of ourselves, or both...but not our entire team at once. The second that they see an entire team protecting the town, they'll start weighing their options. If they take that bet, we're rolling a very dangerous set of dice; either we're banking on the slim chance that they're cocky enough to take that bet without being strong enough to back it up, or we're going into a fight that they have complete confidence that they'll be able to win...Those odds aren't in our favor." She shook her head; were the other teams having this much trouble coming up with plans and getting things done? Were they planning at all? At least half of the EAT class seemed to be good enough to simply throw themselves into a situation and make the best of it...Was that something that Team C was even capable of in the first place? "We either need to play things safe and make ourselves scarce, or we need to put someone on the line that they won't be able to resist and hope that we can strike faster than they can. Unless someone's going to volunteer for something like that, with or without their meister or weapon, then we'll have to come up with something else."

Grace took in a deep breath, before letting it out as a long, hissing sigh through her nostrils as she turned to look at the group again. "And whatever we do, we're going to have to do it fast. For all we know they could be moving on the villagers or ourselves already...So are there any takers, or what."

Kimiko.png
1665725454775.png

Everyone was throwing wonderful ideas out there. In fact, they could all serve great purposes for the situation. Except the fact that there were two groups in two separate directions as Kou pointed out. While her gaze shifted from ally to ally, they soon landed on Grace laid out the ground for them. She wasn't wrong, they did have to think much like they would. To think like one of them, I know if I had taken that path, I'd want to go for stealth kills as a personal preference. Terrorize the Village and cause fear, which could build up madness in the area. As it's said, the Kishins come from eating human souls, though I'm positive that madness effects that as well. If only we had the information on those students. Their personalities could say a lot and could help us narrow that down. But alas, we don't have that kind of luxury. she thought as the weapon moved closer to her partner, her own hair starting to stick to her face while listening to their team leader. Though, in doing this, Kimiko gently bumped into him and she took a quick glance up at him. Was he really that close? Maybe she hadn't been paying as much attention as she should of. Considering she had been in her thoughts just a moment ago.

In the end, it all came down to one thing, and one thing only: Someone was bait. Whether they liked it or not. Taking a look over the team once again, there was no way she'd put Ferra and Kimberly out there. Granted, she didn't know their capabilities and could be very well underestimating them. Lacey and Yang looked like they could hold their own, but both of them would be without their partner. Kimi herself could have been an option after growing up around fighters, but she wasn't sure how soul perception even looked to meisters. This was the downside to knowing the bare minimum about the team right now. That only leaves one person who stands out the most though. Not only physically, but soul-wise too.

"Kou."
spoke Kimiko keeping her gaze upon Grace "Kou stands out more than any of us do. As you can tell by his appearance, that's a given. But his soul too." he could hold his own. He was strong, and she knew that. "He's a Werewolf. Which means his soul being in a sea of humans would stick out like a sore thumb. Surely that alone could cause those students to become cocky, especially if he's alone." amber eyes shifted toward her partner as she gave a small nod to him "You'd be able to get their attention faster than any of us here. The only downside is you may not have me by your side for a short time." she had full confidence that he could bait these kids to come out and play. Kou loved to rough-house. Basically "Lets get ready to rumble" vibes sometimes. Though there was one thing that could prove difficult: Where they'd hide. How would that work? "Hiding from those students if any of them have soul perception may prove difficult unless we're with one of the two groups mentioned before, Grace." she turned her attention back and over the team "Unless we hide inside a building nearby to where we can ambush when we need. But even that could be suspicious. Anyone else have an Idea?"

Kyuubey Kyuubey _Line 213 _Line 213 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13 The Elder The Elder

coollogo_com-14415383.png
__arataki_itto_genshin_impact_drawn_by_teddy_khanshin__sample-1790d0d2007aa210e7eabb75b3aef9f2.jpg

Standing taller as the others all talked, Kou began sniffing at the air, wrinkling his nose in an obvious disgust for the smell among it. There was something about the rain that made everything just smell… damp and unsavory. He didn’t have much to say as others offered their opinions seeing as he’d already spoken his thoughts. His arms crossed almost defiantly across his chest as the idea of someone being a decoy came to mind. Surely they weren’t going to offer up one of the tiny females in the group? Kou wouldn’t stand for that, even if they could hold their own. It seemed inhumane no matter how the werewolf looked at it. He wouldn’t be able to remain hidden either since his soul was obvious to pick out amongst the others. His soul was loud and in one’s face which was admittedly just the way he preferred it.

Kimiko’s voice tugged him out of his headspace, those fiery colored hues of his settling on her face in a way that seemed almost somber. There was something about the way she spoke that sent chills down his spine. It was haunting. He knew she’d never offer him up as bait if she didn’t think he could handle it. Still, the mention of the downside did make him interject quite quickly as soon as she’d finished speaking. “ You’re always with me, even when you’re not. “ It sounded cryptic but it was his own way of letting her know their bond was unbreakable, no matter how much it may be stretched at times in situations like these. She was in his heart, always, for she’d earned a permanent place there. He always felt her. Though his words didn't quite feel explanatory enough for what he truly wanted to say or what she truly meant to him. Even now though, a physical embrace of any sort would probably completely fluster her so he refrained from doing so and instead kept on with pushing forward the plan.

“ I’ll draw their attention. If you all huddle in a house nearby they’ll assume, at least if they’re quickly scanning, that you are a group of villagers hiding from them or me. I can make myself into a monster worth hunting for them if need be. A werewolf soul would probably be pretty enticing for them to want to add to their collection. “ He said firmly, gazing over at the group once more. “ I’m fully confident in my abilities to draw their attention and keep them focused on me. “ He reaffirmed to Grace so that she knew he understood the risks of being the one sent out alone.

Britt-21 Britt-21 _Line 213 _Line 213 The Elder The Elder RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13 Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Last edited:
Katerina could tell her partner was in low spirits when they arrived in London and thought about trying to discuss it with him, but decided they weren't quite close enough yet for her to broach what would likely be a sensitive topic. So she simply filed the observation away for later. After their teammates ditched them in front of the hotel, the pair decided to search the back alleys of the United Kingdom's capital. This was fine with Kat, as she had been to London a few times before and had seen just about everything she could have possibly wanted to see.

That evening, as the pair continued their search of the alleyways they got a ping from Rue and a phone call from Nik in quick succession. Upon her meister's questions, the weapon merely nodded and followed him toward the underground tunnels. What awaited them upon arriving at the tunnel in question was the overwhelming stench of blood.

As she and Nicholai began to make their way down the bloody tunnel, Nik and Cain shot passed them. "We should follow them and keep an eye out for J and Rue while we're at it," Kat told her partner. "And since we might have a fight on our hands...." she added right before she turned into her weapon form mid-stride, trusting Nicho to grab her out of the air before she hit the bloody concrete.

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Nicho)
Mentions: Kyuubey Kyuubey (Rue), The Regal Rper The Regal Rper (Nik), Phayne Phayne (Cain), & Exanis Exanis (J)

full

4d336cdc30f97fac76e252ae937244d5.png

full

full

[Interacts: Nik The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ][Mentions: Nicho Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ][Team A: Kyuubey Kyuubey Exanis Exanis Flintstone Flintstone ]
From within the confines of his Soul space Cain would remain silent, partially due to his attempt to hasten his recovery from the momentary bout of sickness he had felt from Nik's joyride through London, but also because of the earie sensation that he was beginning to feel creep up upon him, even within his soul space. A presence he had felt teeter along the precipice of their connection, Cain had first thought very little of it; assuming it to be noise generated by their newly formed wavelength... yet even now.. after all this time.. the Noise was only growing. Uneasy and feeling a coldness creep along his neck, this sensation pervading Cains soul space was like an oily viscous aura slowly etching its way between the soul link that he and Nik shared. Unlike anything that Cain had grown accustomed to with his previous wielders, he was still in the process of getting used to this sensation that he felt coming from his current partner.

Eyes fixed ahead of himself, Cain was fully aware that the sensation he was feeling was not one of malice directed at him. Rather it felt like was a hunger that seemed focus on something far beyond Cain's realm of comprehension. It was the very essence of what Nik truly was, it was a presence that at its very core... was not human.

That being said, something about the today felt... different.. felt heavier than what had become the norm. Whether it was just his stomach contents sloshing around or something else, Cain could not deny that there was an oddness to their soul link today, even by their standards. "Nik..." mumbled Cain, glancing down at his partner via the golden blade of his scythe form. Though Cain's following words were halted as his partner rushed forward; the soul room growing more volatile by the 2nd as the 'presence' began to stir; a beast awakening from the darkness of a void once thought sealed away.

The dark depths of the lake that encapsulated Nik's inner soul was beginning to waver; ripples forming across its darkening surface as someone.. something.. was making its presence known.. and Cain... Cain was merely along for the ride... unable to fend off this beckoning beast that was threatening to wreak havoc.

"Heh" came the voice of Nik from the otherside; Cain glancing towards his partners expression from the blade of his scythe, with a look of shock etched across his face. "Who are you..?" thought Cain as he saw the transformation in Nik's demeanour, almost as if a mask had been torn off and a façade exposed as the reality of what wielded Cain was finally rearing its face. Cain didn't recognize this side of Nik... at least not yet.

full

full

Rue Sivogn

__eula_and_crystalfly_genshin_impact_drawn_by_lingear__sample-26152459ef76c20af9cd64eb18604853.jpg

On her knees, still feeling the taut strings marionetting her, she watched with shaking wide eyes that were filled to the brim with tears that had slowly stopped streaming so freely down those porcelain cheeks. J. Rue couldn’t imagine a time before, not once, since they’d become partners that she’d been so utterly drowned by relief to see the rainbow haired meister. It wasn’t just reprieve though, Rue realized. It was more than that. An emotion that almost seemed sadistic of her, an uncharacteristic nudge of her soul that made her and J’s match for a short span of time; it was elation. Rue was indescribably filled with rapture at the thought of what terrors J was going to unleash on this monster. It even showed on her expression, despite the agony that she was in, as those lips curved just the slightest. Once he finally reached out, that surge of his wavelength giving her the boost she needed to transform, a feat that would’ve been impossible without his help given the condition she was in, Rue collapsed within her weapon space.

Even here, in this place that was supposed to be considered safe, a sanctuary of sorts, Rue was curled up defensively within it. A shiver caressed her frame, coming and going in waves, as those eyelids fluttered in a futile attempt to not close. After all the blood she’d lost, the influence the bloodsuckers had over her was starting to dwindle. The weapon could feel it, that weird foggy sensation, the twilight zone experience fading and slowly lifting. The pain however wasn’t subsiding. It was a dull throb now, her body trying to protect itself from the trauma it had physically just gone through. Truthfully, the princess wanted to sleep. A slumber that would whisk her away to some far off place. A world that wasn’t here, where any mistake had dire consequences. No, I mustn't. The one thing she wouldn’t allow herself to do was mourn over the regrettable decision that reflected the current state that she was in. You lie in the bed you make, Rue thought to herself dolefully.

It was painfully obvious to her that the only reason she was even remaining in weapon form was due to extra effort on J’s part, his wavelength acting like a lifeline of sorts to push what energy was needed to maintain the transformation. “ J… “ Rue said in a voice that was weaker sounding than normal as she uncurled from her downed position, lifting up just enough onto her forearms to gaze out the window of her soul space at him. “ We need him alive. “ She cautioned him. There was a sense of hesitance behind her words though, as if she didn’t desire that outcome; to keep him alive. Rue shifted her weight around as a trembling hand pressed itself into the side of her neck where one of them had bit her. It was a reminder of sorts, one that was filling her with darker thoughts. He’d violated her in a way that she found unforgivable by forcing her actions and controlling her. Rue’s venomous yearning of wanting to fatally mutilate and more were starting to creep forward like an open book, written all over the twisted aspects of her features. Vengeance. It caused her to turn away, staring at the falling snow around her as if trying to find some sense of tranquility and peace to quell her soul within each snowflake that drifted past her eyes.

The definition of alive is very loose though. “ Rue finally said after some moments of silence, her tone as cold as the winter wonderland around her.

Team A; J Exanis Exanis Nik The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Cain Phayne Phayne Nicho Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Kat Flintstone Flintstone

1665986652920.png
Nicholai balakin
Interactions: Kyuubey Kyuubey The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Phayne Phayne Flintstone Flintstone Exanis Exanis
"hope ze party hasn't started without us but by sounds of it has" Nicholai commented as both he and his partner got to the tunnels they were all converging on admittedly late to the party here but still they'd gotten here non-the-less, as soon as kat was grabbed by the Russians hands his fox ears and tails burst out, form himself the pair barging into what looked like a tense stand off between the 4 and.. some fellow missing an arm.. the others where somewhat taking care of it tho why it wasn’t dead already was largely a mystery to Nicholai the large blade of his partner resting on his shoulder, prehaps they where trying to capture it? seemed so ears twitching a little bit as he noticed the bloodsucker turn toward him the creature lunging towards Nicholai, he didn’t actually move surprisingly you’d think the boy was either insanely overconfident or had gone mad, instead as the bloodsucker attempted to bite into the boys neck all it got was a mouth fill of some odd black substance as NicholaI form simply burst like a sort of strange bubble the boy reappearing a few feet away seemingly using the flat of kats blade to essentially smack them across the back of the head throwing the monster into the ground as even it was surprised stumbling to get back up a few little energy bolts striking its head again causing it to tumble down once more, Nicholai pointing the blade at the bloodsuckers neck, it would have been a lot harder to have overpowered it but it was kinda obvious the bloodsucker was desperate and screwed up against the fox, tails swaying behind him. “So are we good now?”

1666151784963.png

1666151701623.pngSome few weeks have passed since the end of the capture the flag competition and since then we have had some new arrivals join the team, they all went out their way to introduce themselves and allow Camilla the chance to get to know them better. There was Celestine, a weapon who transforms into a huge pair of scissors and always carries herself with confidence. Then there was her partner Ares, whom Camilla found herself oddly fascinated with though she couldn't tell why. Did she know him from somewhere? She hoped she didn't come across as a weirdo when she realised she was staring at him for a tad too long. She would just have to figure out that conundrum later however for now they were on a mission to New Orleans, Louisiana to investigate a recent string of murders and by extension, hopefully, put a stop to it.

Sitting in the passenger seat of Gwen's car the Dark Irina, she was staring out in the distance seemingly lost in thought, even the damp heat of the climate failed to distract her from her own mind. She had tried several times to practice entering soul resonance with Gwen and each time they couldn't even come close. But it wasn't like she didn't know why, the problem was she couldn't say what it was to her ginger haired partner. But how long could she keep up the secrecy for? She remembered Doren's last order he gave her and that was to tell no one of her relation to her home village. But Gwen was her partner! They have been through so much by now, Camilla could trust her enough to know the truth right? She just worried how she would react, keeping such a thing from her all this time, the darkness that was rooted deep within her soul and growing by the day. She was going to need to tell her or else she may figure it out herself. Even Cami could tell Gwen was starting to have her suspicions by now.

Later on they finally settled in to a motel in their destination and everyone gathered in the room Gwen and Camilla resided in where the team leader had everything ready to start planning, if there was one thing for sure Gwen took her role seriously, it was actually really impressive how forward thinking she really was, she wondered if that kind of trait coincides with being a car mechanic? Once Gwen had everyone briefed on the situation everyone voiced their opinions on the matter, Camilla being the last to add her own. "I for one agree that we should gather some more information. We have far too little to even begin to guess who or what is committing these atrocities. Maybe someone is dumping the bodies in the Bayou... Or... Maybe these people were killed in the Bayou... Considering all the bodies are all found in the water, it's entirely possible it could be a kishin living beneath the water." Camilla was of course only theorising but it wouldn't be out the realm of possibility. There have been Kishin out there with far stranger quirks to them.

Interacted: Britt-21 Britt-21 Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Mineczka Mineczka JuniperBoi JuniperBoi

Last edited:
J(eremy)
Throughout the interactions between the four students and the rogue bloodsucker, if one paid close attention to their surroundings, they would notice that a low curtain of mist was gradually crawling out of the darkness of the tunnel, getting thicker and thicker as they progressed and condensed. Alongside the mist came an echoing mixture of eerie humming and indescribable whispers, only faintly audible, and never changing in volume. It was obvious that something or someone was coming, and given the frantic state the students had found the bloodsucker in, it was more than apparent that the source of the mist was also the source of his injuries.

The bloodsucker himself didn't notice it at first, the shock of seeing a half-breed of his kind on the opposing side, then his vulnerable prey suddenly disappearing and catching him off guard, paired with his already high-strung nerves and an overwhelming desire to feed to recuperate, his attention wasn't focused on the miscellaneous parts of his surroundings, especially given that he'd still been hearing the whispers in his ears, and the mist was a forgone conclusion given the entity that was chasing him. All that was on his mind was to find a source of blood, non-bloodsucker blood anyway, and despite what the fox-boy thought, he wasn't enough to stop him, not alone. With a vicious snarl appearing across his face, the vampire pushed away Nicho with a surge of strength and speed, flipping to his feet in a smooth motion and backpedaling so as to keep both meister-weapon pairs in his sight. As he was sizing the both of them up, was when he finally noticed that the mist was getting thicker and thicker. Eyes widening in realization, he glanced around and internally breathed a sigh of relief when noticing that he had managed to position himself in such a way that his back was to the exit of the tunnels, away from the direction the mist was coming from.

Sneering at the students in front of him, he called out to them, "If I had the time and energy, I would have ripped all of you apart and fed on you for days! I don't know who or what that thing back there is, but I hope it slaughters you first!" With one last parting snarl, he turned and fled, no longer caring on fighting the students and more than capable of outrunning them for long enough to escape into the streets of London.

However, right as he seemed to be out of reach, a hand seemingly appeared out of the darkness of the tunnel, grasping onto his face and stopping his forward momentum totally. That didn't last long, as he was soon slammed headfirst into the ground of the tunnel with a dull boom. The rest of the body for which the hand belonged to still lurked in the shadows, but a sadistically amused, yet familiar, voice echoed out. "Oooooh, where do you think you're going, champ? As the voice spoke, blue sparks and flames seemed to run along the body of the bloodsucker, and ice and frost slowly crept and formed across his body. Beneath the hand covering his face, the bloodsucker was quiet for a moment, only to start letting out muffled screams and yells as the frequency and intensity of the sparks and flames grew. "Uh uh uh, none of that now, I told you to run, and yet, here you are playing around with someone else! Well, gosh, I'm honestly a little jealous of them! Do I mean that little to you? You even lost the machete I gave you, tsk tsk. I worked hard to get you that, you know..."

The figure crouched besides the downed and writhing body of the bloodsucker, revealing the rainbow-colored hair, listlessly dangle blue scarf and the bloodstained hockey mask that showed just a glint of lavender eyes filled with dark amusement. He seemed to be inspecting the bloodsucker for a moment, then continued speaking. "For the person that created this little version of hide'n'seek, you're really bad at being the one to hide. Also, really? Voorhees? I get the appeal, but buddy, come oooooooon! Myers fits the theme you were going with so much better! Tell me the truth, it's cause of the mask, right? Easier to take off the hockey mask to feed than to take off a William Shatner's whole face every time, am I right? No need to answer, I know I'm right." Pausing and tilting his head down at his captive, he continued in a slightly quizzical tone. "But wait, if you're Voorhees, who the hell was your brother supposed to be? Zombie extra number three from generic zombie movie X? Or was he the uninspired, uncultured glutton that only cared about eating? I bet it's the second one! Gosh, I'm so good at this given that, you know, you're a terrible conversationalist!" Even as he spoke, the struggles and screams of the bloodsucker were slowing down more and more, his body turning increasingly blue-ish white as the ice covered his entire being to trap him in an icy prison, like how his brother once was as well.

Then, heaving a deep, regret filled sigh, though it was clearly tinged with the same sadistic mockery everything else he said contained, the figure threw his head back and complained, seemingly to both the empty air and the bloodsucker still in his grasp. "Man, I really just want to shatter you right now and be done with it, but the princess made a point to me earlier, ya know? I already messed up and got rid of the one that's easier to deal with, so now I'm stuck with you, and whatever stupid tidbits of info you got floating around in your head. Why did you guys have to be an organized group, and not just a bunch of amateurs dicking around for shits and giggles, huh? But hey, always look on the bright side! Since I need you, and you really, reaaaally can't live without me, we get to spend more time together! Fun! Anyhoo, you're boring me now, what with the lack of screaming, moving, talking, or even comprehensive consciousness so... Sleepy time!" As he finished saying this, the ice and frost finally covered the man's head completely, finishing his transformation into a living ice statue to be toted around and interrogated at a later date.

Hopping to his feet and clapping his hands a few times as if dusting them off, J turned towards the rest of his team and tilted his head to the side ever so slightly at them. He continued to stand there for a moment longer, simply staring at them, face still hidden beneath the bloodstained hockey mask, not to even mention the blood covering every bit of his clothes. Then, he finally spoke. "Well, lookie here! Y'all came! Iunno why y'all all showed up, but hey! Here ya are! I'm honored, really, I am, an' I'm sure that Sleepin' Beau also reaaaaally appreciates tha gesture but uh... Y'all didn't happen ta find anythin' else tonight didja? Cuz, I'ma be straight with all a' y'all, but Ruester here kiiiiiinda fugged up, y'know? Like yeaaah, all's well that ends well, but there do be a non-zero chance that this ol' goon don't know nothin', ya dig?" Glancing down at his captive-turned-statue, J reached forward and picked up the ice figure, heaving it up and placing it on his shoulder as if he was just carrying a human-shaped log. Turning back towards his team, J continued his motor-mouthed spiel. "Like, I get it y'all, we got, at minimum, a week here in London, an' maybe even longer if need be, but lives ta save an' all that, yeah? Anyhoo, I gotta go an' deliver these two payloads back ta tha hotel, what with RaRaRue needin' some R&R an' my new friend here havin' a few answers that need questionin'. But, seein' that tha team cap'n is outta it, again, I guess quick debrief? Half'n'half, Foxy, good, if unecssary, hustlin', weapons good weaponin', and uh... Nah, that's preeeeetty much it! But hey, tha night's still young! Plenty a' killers ta go 'round, an' not enough a' us ta spare so, go get 'em tigers! Lemme know if y'all need some help, or run in ta somethin' unmanageable, but otherwise, I'ma just... Go now? Ciao~" And with no fanfare whatsoever, J simply turned around and ambled into the darkness of the tunnel, intent on returning to the hotel for the night as he had said, all while carrying one arguably living ice sculpture and a near comatose weapon partner. As he disappeared into the depths of the tunnel, the mist and echoing whispers dispersed, as if they were never there in the first place.

Kyuubey Kyuubey Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Flintstone Flintstone Phayne Phayne The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back