• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the DWMA! (OOC) (Closed)

Should we have a discord for less alert problems? XD

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Is it still okay for me to add the Soul Resonance and Resonance Form abilities?
It won't be something Llewellyn has yet but for posterity sake, may I?

Would it be okay to make the Resonance Form Armor and have the attack target organic matter, with the trigger being contact based?

So when the armor touches/is touched by something that is living it retaliates with the attack.
I mean... He's a shield, not really armor per-se... How about you make your shield larger to handle larger attacks? If you had more like, stuff to your shield we could come up with some pretty nice stuff

I mean... He's a shield, not really armor per-se... How about you make your shield larger to handle larger attacks? If you had more like, stuff to your shield we could come up with some pretty nice stuff

So make shield bigger? I can do that.

And make it defensive? What would the limit be then? One attack?

So make shield bigger? I can do that.

And make it defensive? What would the limit be then? One attack?
Thing is... 🤔 If you had a shield something like...

Okay so lemme give you some examples.
1591048464409.png
Let's say you had this as a shield, yeah? For a resonance Offensive move, you could say that the center becomes a drill pushing out from the middle. Which would cause a lot of penetration and damage.

1591048585161.png
If you had this as a shield, that middle peace could open and reveal a gem inside which uses Soul Wavelength power to charge up an energy beam.

these are just examples

What about Tower Shield that eats an attack? Just flat out, instant nullification for that attack. Sort of like a big middle finger to the enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back