• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the DWMA! (OOC) (Closed)

Should we have a discord for less alert problems? XD

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Well she was living in the Back of the Florist's place before getting to have a dorm so I don't really think she'd have a preference besides not that.

She's absolutely gonna let Rin decide when push comes to shove.
Hmmm.... If Rin stays in her household, she's able to play violin without dorm people complaining xD

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 you're good to go. Though I may suggest using this as a base template for explaining. How you explained it was a little difficult, I will admit!

The Weapon uses their own soul reserve to recharge their Meister, That reserve is given to their Meister when they deal damage with their weapon partner. Which causes a feeling of invincibility as long as they continue the attack, feeling no pain in the process. The more energy the weapon gives their Meister, a black inky substance runs up their arm to reveal they're using too much of their weapon and once the effects wear off, their fatigue and pain hit them both

Just like, use that as a base

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 you're good to go. Though I may suggest using this as a base template for explaining. How you explained it was a little difficult, I will admit!

The Weapon uses their own soul reserve to recharge their Meister, That reserve is given to their Meister when they deal damage with their weapon partner. Which causes a feeling of invincibility as long as they continue the attack, feeling no pain in the process. The more energy the weapon gives their Meister, a black inky substance runs up their arm to reveal they're using too much of their weapon and once the effects wear off, their fatigue and pain hit them both

Just like, use that as a base
Nice I shall fix everything up once I'm not half asleep on phone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back