• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the DWMA! (OOC) (Closed)

Should we have a discord for less alert problems? XD

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Coudn't Alcross and Jinx pull it off, since their weapon forms both have speakers to some capacity? I was kind of relying on Jinx to deliver the one liners for Arthur.

Aye they can I'd assume. Alcross has mouth markings on two of his forms so I'd assume he could talk through that. His Microphone state is straightforward. Maybe in sword form his voice sounds higher and his piano keys light up.

Just to recap, please correct if wrong:

Meister & Weapon Pairs:

Marcus Rung and Elias Stein

Shinobu Basili and Rin Hagihara

Baphomett Killjoy and Loni Vega

Alice Drake and Llewellyn Artain-Galant

Camilla Crimson and Alcross Wolfgang Evans

Arthur Jackson Andreas-Xavier and Charlie Annamolly Russo "Jinx"

Before I even write Rin's post, who plans on having their person on the obstacle course

Also when you guys run the course, you can have interactions in between if you so wish

I may have gotten excited about Grieve and wanted to see what she got and i loved it lmao

Aren't we all doing the course? Did I misread something? In any event, Arthur will be handling the course very well. He won't be trying to be first, but he won't consciously be stopping himself from being first either. Being first and sitting on Armstrong's shoulders would probably not be very comfortable for him, which would probably be amusing to watch.

Aren't we all doing the course? Did I misread something? In any event, Arthur will be handling the course very well. He won't be trying to be first, but he won't consciously be stopping himself from being first either. Being first and sitting on Armstrong's shoulders would probably not be very comfortable for him, which would probably be amusing to watch.
I may have gotten trigger happy and Shinobu got first place lmaoooo but Im gonna disregard that first place last place thing

But we're all doing the course yeah. I got really excited, had grieve do a whole post on her run 🤣 so that's my fault entirely. I didnt read properly and had the poor soul do the whole run 😭

Luckily no one has posted since her post so she can always split her post ;-; but i'd feel bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back